Faeophobia: Spring Break Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers

"WHA-WHOA!" she yelped, as the first jolts of sensation throbbed from her pussy. Her moistening twat was electrified with sensation....tension....need....images flashed through Jamie's mind, as she rubbed her vibrant blond hair from her eyes. Penises, muscular chests, and hairy arms flashed in her mind's eye, accompanied by electric jolts of fiery passion. She wanted cocks; she wanted to be penetrated in every hole of her newly-youthened body. She wanted to wash her face in semen. The next pulse of lust almost brought her to her knees with pleasure. Her heart began throbbing in her chest; aware of all the men, so many men out there...just out the doors of the emergency exit. The once unthinkable notion of prostitution gave her a joyous thrill; it would be so easy.....

"Wow!" exclaimed the youthened Jamie Hardwick. "I'm a SLUT!" she exclaimed. Her breasts, warm and tight, seemed to swell, to expand another half-an-inch; she was not done yet; not finished becoming what the magic had made her. As she stumbled to the door, a new seriousness overcame her; she had been given this body for a task. She had her youth back; but now she had to produce! It was as if Nature itself was giving her a second chance so long as she would mate, and breed. She straightened herself with renewed resolve; her thoughts bent on reproduction, paying back her debt to Life itself. Jamie gurgled in bliss at the coming reality of her new role, sperm, penises filling her, seeding her with life! On her back; and with her womb she would repay this debt!

With wild abandon, she leapt towards the exit....and bumped right into that surly, purple-haired pixie! What was her name? Tits...or something....What a strange, angry pixie. She had been in and out of one of the dressing room all day; Had not participated in the Orgy, and was looking suspicious, as if hiding...concealing something...

"Watch it Human!" snarled the fae. But Jamie was past being offended; past anger. She neither knew nor cared what the pixie was up to; it was a new day, a new life. Unlike these foolish Bosom Builders, she would not try to control or restrain the Breeding Lust; but rather embrace it! Out the Emergency Exit; into the sunlight...into the arms of....well...almost any man would do; so long as his cock was hard and his sperm could swim. Who cares what that pixie is doing.......

**********

Daryd was smarter than her sisters; she knew better how to use the natural, racial-memory that burned in her blood. While this new world was strange, frightening, and largely incomprehensible; it was filled to overflowing with Essence. She could smell them from miles away; the briefest whiff causing spasms of tingling growth in the Lures on her chest. Barefoot, Daryd approached the vast, circular building, a large display marked with the symbols, (COLLISEUM) beckoned her. She had no clue yet what the symbols meant, but the overpowering draw of so much essence compelled her with such feral hunger, that she could not turn her feet around even had she tried.

She knew she was smarter than her sisters, simply because she did not abandon herself into the madness of her Hunger. Before venturing into this strange world, she took a second to think about her actions. Dydra, her sister, and a few others simply ran to and fro, tackling the Essence wherever they found it; ruled only by the Hunger, unable to resist the vast legions of Essence that roamed free here.

But Daryd knew better; before hunting for the Essence herself, she had masturbated for many seconds while watching the Essence moving around in this world, on these strange, stone ribbons that blanketed the land. From racial-memory, concepts came to her. Those things that walked around with no Essence were.....female.....like Daryd and her sisters. But the others, those that walked with the Essence were......m-m...mmmm-mmm....

"MALE!" she shrieked; provoking a curious glance from the Essence standing in front of the entry to this circular construct. But Daryd was smarter than the rest; she had learned the secret to moving about in this strange world. Though it pained her to do so, she...she had covered her nakedness! None of the females she'd seen traveled naked, thus in a burst of cunning, Daryd realized that neither should she!

**********

Brock thought he was prepared. He'd gone to one of those really big high schools, with enough Fae students to allow the different species to gather into social clubs. Brock thought he knew what to expect from them. He remembered his old biology class when he had to sit between those three mermaids. They thought it was hilarious to release their mating musk all at the same time, trying to start classroom orgies. Brock had learned how to ride out the storm; not that he didn't like them, His beefy build and square-jawed masculinity secured him lots of faerie attention. But in the modern world; men that could withstand a burst of magical pheromones or the occasional glamour spell were highly sought after.

Brock thought he knew the secret; when some giggling mermaid, (or nymph....or pixie...or elf) unleashed her sexual attractant, you just had to not think about it...think about anything else...the weather...the stock market....Brock knew he shouldn't look at the slender, gorgeous fae girl that was leering openly at him. He should not marvel at the air-brushed perfection of her silken skin. He should not dream of tearing off the flimsy towel she had tied around her wide hips and mounting her. He should not stare at the swaying globs of rounded titflesh dancing hypnotically before him, nor must he bury his face in her tousled mane of forest green hair.

But Brock knew he was in trouble when he saw the leer on her chiseled face. She was of uncertain heritage; her eyes and face seemed a touch caucasian, with a hint of asian, with that smooth, almost liquid perfection one would expect of a nymph...er...she was a nymph...wasn't she? She had the green hair, yet no flower... But...her face, it was a hungry, predatory craving reflected in those vividly green eyes... That was different; most fae has this frivolous, care-free lasciviousness that made them treat almost everything as a joke. They were all filled with this indecent urge to submit themselves for impregnation by almost any available male; which was great fun to them. Not now, not her. The slender fae confronting him was consumed with passion, it was clear that her pussy burned with a ferocious craving that could not be denied. This was not a flighty fairy that would submit herself giggling to the thrusts of a man's penis; this was a sex-creature that would claim him for her own. If she'd been merely a slut, with potent musk, Brock could have endured her advances....but this wasn't the same, the green-haired beauty was resolute, she would have his penis inside her. He would be suckling her golden nipples. He would blow his load, ejaculating into her throbbing cunt as her womanly sanctum devoured his spurting gift of virile potential. She would not take 'no' for an answer, and there was no escape.

**********

He had a job to do, didn't he? Like Brock, Ray was here for.....what was he doing here? It seemed hard to remember, hard to care after these strange, naked, faerie sluts attacked the auditorium in mass. Yes....that was it...he was a bouncer....meant to...yes..to maintain security...it was hard to think...hard to care... He Ray had been about to grasp one of the slender, unnaturally gorgeous fae creatures by her wrist to keep her out of the building, until the enchantment.

You could tell it was magic; she postured her nude form, almost defensively, and Ray's world shrank. This terrible, slutty, naked sex monster suddenly seemed to exude eroticism and appeal; her appearance changed; yet did not change. Somehow, she now seemed the most impossibly seductive and attractive creature Ray could have ever imagined. It was like turning on a switch; one moment, she was no more appealing than the best looking human supermodel after several hours at a salon; the next second, as she strutted, thrusting out graceful hips, curvaceous legs, and the D-cup teardrop shapes of perfect bosoms, she became a primal element. A simmering jolt of lustful longing battered down Ray's consciousness. The fae; once merely deliciously beautiful, was now radiating a seductive aura so powerful that his eyes could not seem to take it all in. Ray needed to stare, to drink in the impossible creature's magic.

He did not remember disrobing; he couldn't think about where his pants and shirt were. He could only gaze at slim splendour of her fine hand as she yanked at the annoying entrapment of his underwear. The touch of her skin was pure electric delight. Ray hoped that she was pleased with vast span of his broad shoulders; yes he did have some love-handles; but he thought the tight musculature on his thick arms, combined with the chiseled ferocity of his blue-eyed gaze made up for it. Nor did most women complain as they rubbed fingers through the spiky crew-cut of his reddish orange hair. Would this one, this fae girl be so accomodating? Her golden eyes did not hold the coy, flirtatious approval of a human woman; her reaction was more like that of a starving man within arm's reach of a sirloin steak. As the fondling, licking, groping, and grunting began; Ray couldn't help but notice the sprawled coupling including Brock and another of the ethereal sluts.

His pleasure-drugged brain took serveral moments to register the danger, yet in his delirium it took several precious moments to make the connection. Brock was changing; his beefy arms becoming smaller, slimmer. His bald head rapidly sprouted several inches of blond hair it was as if....as if the mass of his male frame was shifting to...to his chest? The sex-monster writhing, moaning, flailing upon his throbbing penis emanated a magical green glow from her hands as she caressed him...changed him? But Ray could dwell on it no longer as his own assault began.

At the quivering junction between the sexes of man and fae, searing eruptions of blissful torture pummeled Ray's mind, until his lust-laden brain could do little but gurgle and grunt. Tingling currents of magic tantalized him, as she ran her fae fingers over his hairy, toughened skin. He could not remember, could not think if he laid upon the softer, manicured grass, or the unyielding grit of the paved sidewalk. The throbbing, erotic lightning of the mating with this demon of lust overpowered any sensation of pain, worry, or warning.

Though Ray's eyes were wide open, and though he was close by, he did not see Brock's fate, he could not register Brocks hastening transformation from beefy bouncer, to smooth-skinned sexpot. With a series of throbs and jiggles, a muscled chest became a bounteous bosom, globes of feminine flesh jiggling like rosy-tipped cereal bowls. The dense stockiness of developed arms became the graceful, pampered limbs more fitting for an actress or model; as hairy legs became toned towers of slender smoothness. With a moist pop, two engorged vaginas disengaged, tangy girl-cum spattering the inside of each pair of sleek thighs.

"MALE...GONE...." announced the green-haired, naked fairy. "M-MORE...NEED MORE...MALE!!!" she gurgled; clutching her slathering cunt as the simultaneous orgasms rocked both her, and her formerly male partner. Everywhere, across the grounds in front of the vast stadium hosting the Bosom Builders competition the scene was the same. The exotic fae females lured their partners with an impossible erotic glamour of such enchanted power, that even knowing your fate did not allow resistance. Shocked men, coming and going through the front entrance gazed in excitement, confusion, then horror at what resulted from the spontaneous orgy. Yet all the creatures had to do was strut, display their rapturous nudity with a toss of vibrant green hair and a jiggle of her naked tits, and the spell took hold. Their prey could not help but come running to embrace the creatures; wanting the mating, the contact more than life itself, more than every promise or obligation they were bound to.

And in each case, where man and woman had coupled, soon enough two vaginas would release with a pop, rapid orgasms seizing both females. In desperate panic, the newly-minted women clutched, groping their bodies, their boobs and cunts. After the full draining, it took a few more moments for the full feminizing to take effect. The gentle, green slopes were soon strewn with naked, masturbating sex-pots grunting wildly as their breasts filled out, asses and hips swelling to reach a height of female fertility.

If the victims of this enchanted seduction had been lucid enough to study the orgiastic proceedings, they would see that not every man's fate was identical. The naked, female slut that Brock had become grunted in distress as another woman accidentally jostled her in panicked flight. The auburn-haired beauty was naked from the waist down, yet still retained a deep blue buttoned shirt and badge that marked her as what remained of one of the officers assigned to assist with security. Jutting boobs strained the tortured buttons as the over-endowed former cop struggled to adjust to her new stature. It was as if the tallest, mightiest, most brutish men became the shortest, most voluptuous women. Her plump ass and ripe thighs cast an absurd image that would prevent any lawbreaker from ever taking her seriously.

Another, new fae with green hair plastered to her delicate face with the sweat of exertion attracted attention with the volume of her lusting grunts. She dug her nails into the chest of the man she straddled, an older, greying patriarch just old enough to be a grandfather, yet still with masculine vigor; which was swiftly fleeing him, as the fairy whore fed upon his male essence. When the two spasming pussies disengaged at last, the feeding complete, decades of wrinkles, callouses, scars and muscle were consumed in the process, leaving a freckle-faced slip of a girl seeming to be little older than a high-school cheerleader. The young slut shuddered in ecstasy not only from her apple-sized tits filling out into a respectable D-cup, but also from the quivering spasms of climax erupting within her fresh, new cunt. Both cunts, the ecstasy of the Dryad's sexual feeding process was if anything even stronger for the prey than for the predator.

Throughout the grounds the scene repeated itself; the orgasms began almost as soon as the penis had penetrated the wanton love-slits of the sex-monsters, yet the consumption continued for a little less than a minute. Everywhere, manly features of the face and body melting into female softness. Each victim experienced several inches of hair growth quickly, followed by the swelling, gorging, expansion of ripe, womanly tits as her new body adjusted to the magic. Brock shook her head in wonder at this sight...yet...no....the rush of hormones that sizzled into her brain had already begun melting away her male personality...she was...Bro...Br....Brenda? Yes...that was better. Had Brenda been more observant at that moment, she might have concluded that the feeding process of these fairy predators seemed to thoroughly inverse the male victims into women nearly as different as possible. As it was, Brenda would take some time to leap to this realization, since it was all she could do now to stop fondling her own sopping wet cunt, exploring the folds and ridges of her new, well-lubricated sex.

Ray....or the woman that was once Ray, clutched her blossoming chest in disbelief, the pale mounds of womanhood were feverishly hot as they rose and swelled, to the sizes of fruit-halves, sprouting to the width and size of full coconuts, and as she arched her back, her teats leapt and wobbled, as if shaking off the last vestiges of her old life, onward and upwards towards breast sizes to shame a 20th century stripper. Soon, her grasping hands were nearly buried as the engorging bosoms swelled above, between, and beyond her clutching fingers. Ray's vision blurred for a moment, as a tremendous overdose of female hormones immersed her brain. No...not Ray...anymore...she was...Ra....Rita....

Rita could feel her expanding breasts bulging and widening upwards and outwards, increasing mass propelling each teat ever larger, towards total domination of her chest....and her new life. These were the breasts of a porn goddess! Breasts to kindle endless lust in men, and perhaps women. Was there hope, was there a life for her beyond what most Fae preferred? Would she become a wandering, irresponsible whoreslut like so many of them?

The very thought made Rita's naked pussy moisten yet again.

**********

"Those little....those horny bastards! This has gone too far!!" shrieked Cindy, fumbling through her towels and assorted possessions scattered across the smooth cement of the swimming pool area. It was just one spell after another! One sick, immature prank after the next; over and over. Cindy gave up, slapping at the deck angrily; there was no helping it, her bikini bottoms had been stolen.

She had endured worse than this, however. Her high-cheekbones, radiant auburn hair and smoothly elegant facial features would have made her the target of much unwanted affection even in the 20th Century; but these days, her statuesque figure and sculpted beauty made her the target of and endless array of sexual pranks with both magical and mundane dimensions to their humor.

The new, wondrous age of magic and myth was hardly a paradise for her; Cindy never risked using magic for her own purposes, to beautify herself as so many others did. She used the odd spell or charm strictly for defense. Her senior year in high school was an ensorceled prison of enchantment and lust. Every other day; some pimply freshmen felt the need to target HER with the latest libido spell, another potion of infinite lust, and various love, attraction, and devotion incantations. But neither did Cindy have refuge from the other girls; their raging jealousy was just as much a curse. After all these years, she was still convinced that Stacy Cartwright was the one that slipped her that lactation potion in the cafeteria before the big English exam.

No, for Cindy, magic was purely defensive. She never neglected to wear the very best amulets of resistance, most of her clothes had spell-alerts woven in to warn against unwanted enchantment of the wearer; and she could perform the most potent libido suppresant Ward allowed in her State, often known as the 'Cold Shower' spell, in her sleep. She was lucky in that despite everything, she could still squeeze herself into most bras made for unaltered women. Her tits where no larger than coconuts, fortunate in this day and age. Heh! She could have ended up like that poor Violet girl! That bitch could barely walk, with those beachballs on her chest!

Still, after all these years, Cindy should have been a hard target. Only the most cunning and horny Satyrs could slip past her layers of sexual defenses. Yet somehow, despite everything. Some sicko had still managed to steal the bottom of her bikini, she had dozed off, but had been wearing it at the time! Not just her; all her girlfriends sun-bthing with her, they all had awakened to bare pussies, naked to the wind and sun. Who knows how long the peepshow lasted for any guys that might have been watching! Not that this was such a serious crime, but it was the principle of the thing! What did she have to do to protect herself from these magical pervs?

But that was when the rumbling began. And the footsteps, the heavy footsteps from within the 8-story hotel that rose up around them on all sides, encircling the swimming pool. Past the doors that led towards the lobby; Cindy and her friends could hear the ruckus. Feminine screams, sounds of heavy footfalls; a low grunt of beastial savagery, and a single word; a single, commanding word that communicated volumes both with its thunderous intonation, and its simplistic brevity.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers