Faephobia: Wet Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,495 Followers

"Hey Shell! I drew you your bath early, hope you like it." purred the smiling latina, while secretely glaring daggers at her hated foe.

"Why thank you Catalina, that was very sweet of you!" chirruped Shelly, wasting no time in shucking her dampened robe, preparing to slip her moistened flesh into the soapy bath in the adjoining room.

"Oh, just call me Caty. Good luck in class tomorrow; what did you say your major was again? Marine Biology?" she asked, feigning friendly interest. The fae sighed in annoyance;

"Everyone thinks that because I'm a water nymph I've got to study hydrology or oceanography or somesuch. For your information, I'm majoring in Geologic science." She replied as she tested the waters of the bath with a single, perfect toe. This actually did surprise Catalina.

"Really?"

"I wish to broaden my perspectives; that's what the Fae hope to accomplish here on Earth. We want to grow, and expand, hopefully earning the acceptance of mankind." She tried to emphasize the last part.

'That Sea Bitch has had quite enough acceptance; she's probably found acceptance with every guy on the third floor.' Thought the incensed human. But Catalina was ready; she was practically giddy with glee at her own cunning! That potion she'd bought from the skid-row satyr....no, she'd heard too many horror stories, she could never risk taking something like that! If she had, she'd end up like the main character in one of those sick, internet erotica stories. And that gave her an idea...

Caty was determined to win the Tau-Iota-Tau Wet T-shirt contest, but it would be difficult to give herself an advantage, so she decided instead to eliminate the competition! Even now, Shelly was splashing around happily in what would be her undoing!

Rather than risk her own bustline on that cheap potion, she had simply dumped it all into the siren's bathwater! As unreliable and dangerous as the spell formula probably was, she was sure to be granted super-sized boobs as big as bean-bag chairs! She'd never walk again! Caty had to stifle a bout of nigh-villainous laughter.

What a sweet gesture from Catalina! Maybe Morganna was wrong about human women. Well regardless, this only further motivated Shelly to reward her roommate. Let's see...for this spell to work, she'd need something personal...something of Catalina's. She scanned the bathroom, from the liquid comfort of her portable tub, and she saw...

"YES! PERFECT!" It was Catalina's dildo! There in her gym bag! The naiad had heard the girl pleasuring herself with the plastic rod when she thought no one was listening, sometimes it seemed that this human was almost as horny as the average fae. There could be no better focus for the spell; especially since her magic required that she use the device herself!

With gleeful abandon, the nymph raised her thighs above water level, the lips of her pussy engorging with anticipation, and without hesitation the rod was thrust into her slick folds. Wild grunts of pleasure filled the bathroom as the fae struggled to maintain reason amidst the tide of lust she had brought upon herself.

Thrills of pleasure coursed through her supple, slippery skin, without a flaw or blemish. She ground her ample hips instinctively, while one slender hand roved to her right breast, squeezing her own moist globes of naked womanhood. Her nipples began tingling anxiously, the water seemed especially soothing, especially pleasant. Could the human have learned how to please her this well so early in the semester? Regardless, while clutching Catalina's dildo, working it into her female slit, the sopping wet siren began chanting. The incantation would bind a bit of her own personal magic into the dildo, so the next time the human inserted it into her own slippery depths, she would get a dose of nymph magic, causing her to blossom with even more womanly curves that she already had. And really, the human sophomore was already quite nice looking, but this should only make her happier. Yes. This would be quite a nice surprise. Hmm...this water; was it making her breasts tingle?

Catalina wasn't sure how long the potion would take, but she'd heard stories about some women sprouting gigantic breasts at the most inopportune times, so she wasn't worried when she peered into the bathroom and beheld her supernatural roommate, curled up asleep under the water with breasts no larger than her usual honey-dew melon size. Just needed to grab her dildo from her gymbag....yes there it was! The sex-toy industry had seen an exponential surge from the arrival of the fae, and such articles were no longer difficult to find, much to the lusty latina's delight. She buried it quickly into her cunt thinking of her favorite male actors, not really noticing that it was a bit warmer than usual.

**********

It was her, yet it was not her. Catalina saw herself within a crystal clear pool deeply concealed in lush, thick forest of autumn foliage. Only her own face was visible above the water, but she was singing, and Caty knew it was a dream, because her voice was never that good in real life. Her lips emitted a soul-wrenching melody that couldn't help to mesmerize any who heard it.

The man came, dressed-up in medieval garb, as Catalina saw her dream-twin rise up above the waters with a flourish.

"Daaaamn! Check out her...er...my tits!" No one heard her in the dream, they didn't hear her surprise at the awesome juggs jiggling off that wet chest, they were very nearly the diameter of the man's round shield, which he quickly discarded, seeing the unarmed girl as non-threatening. But indeed, her ripe nipples thrust forward towards their target with all the intent of two jousting lances. Clothing was discarded just as quickly, and Catalina could feel the surges of her own lust.

Her nipples, yearned to be squeezed, pinched, suckled. Her naked skin tingled with anticipation at the warmth of a man's body pressed against her, and her cunt! Her netherlips seared with fanatical desire! The dreaming human could feel everything her dream-twin felt! When the man entwined his arms around her naked form, she felt a tide of passion wash over her as demanding as a hurricane. And finally, at long last, as his cock delved into the receptive depths of an all too eager cunt, there were lightning bolts of liquid pleasure that proceeded to drown her mind in a deluge of libidinous fury!

She dug her feet, her nails, and her teeth into the man's flesh, pulling him into the water that she might feast upon the flower of his manhood. She had become the Bitch in Heat, the rutting beast that was beyond reason, propriety, or sanity. The pair howled in mutual pleasure as the Catalina-siren dragged her captive down into the pool, down into her cunt, to pleasure her, to feed the beast between her legs, forever. No escape.....

**********

It wasn't supposed to happen this way! Not to Catalina! She shifted uncomfortably in her seat, feeling the need to adjust her bra-strap. No! She-she had heard the stories; she knew what this was! It had started this morning, really. When she awakened her panties were soaked with her own female juices, there was a vague, dream-like impression of a series of Earth-shattering orgasms, but it was all a dream wasn't it? She had no time to consider it, since she was nearly late for class.

But studies would not come easily today; a wave of warmth seemed to be spreading outwards from her tits, kindling yet more flames of lust within the moistening depths of her netherlips. She felt the pressure, grunting audibly as her breasts seemed to take on a mind of their own. The sophomore's blouse seemed to perk up, as her boobs within seemed determined to transcend their normal, grapefruit size. She leaned over, feeling the tingling rush as her own titflesh seemed to multiply! with a throbbing ache, she felt each breast begin to swell larger in leaps and bounds, until she knew her bra could withstand no more!

By now, curious classmates turned askance gazes at Catalina, grunting and hunched over, looking like she must have been trying to inflate balloons under her blouse. NO! Not her; this was supposed to happen to that slutty siren roommate of hers! At least she wasn't missing anything important; just her literature teaching droning on about the best laid plans of mice and men, or something dorky like that. But she had to leave, she knew where this was going! She frantically ducked out of the classroom, intending to head to the nurses' office, but...but...

'Damn, is uncontrollable lust always...a side effect of cosmetic magic?' she wondered, as jolts of tension seemed to emanate from her breasts, fueling a moist hunger between her legs that overwhelmed all other needs! The Beast....the beast between her thighs! She slumped against the wall, as a bra-strap snapped, stretched beyond containment by burgeoning boobs a few inches larger than standard bowling balls. She felt delirious with lust, yearning for a man, any man who could...

There! By the stairwell was...oh she didn't know, one of those dorky computer science majors, but he was a man, he had a cock...he would do for now! Eyes narrowing into feral slits, she leapt forward, grasping him by the arm with a savage grip and dragging him into the bathroom with a desperate strength unlikely for her slender frame. Her heart leaped in her chest from the excited certainty of the hard cock she would soon release from his pants! In less than a second, the stammering nerd was bare from the waist down, the raven-black head of the latina girl ramming itself into his crotch like a slurping jackhammer.

She forced him against the wall with strength born of sheer adrenaline, Catalina would not allow any shocked reluctance to deprive her of the cock she so craved! Agile tongue danced across the tenderest skin, while her moaning paramour clutching her dark mane of hair mewled with furtive longing. He was almost ready...almost... Wait...what was that?

Another boy, just leaving the stall, he...he must have seen them...his manmeat was already hard! she lunged, grasping his pants him as she forced him with berserker strength onto his knees! Taking a moment to position her lovers, she soon had a hard cock between her pneumatic boobs, as well as a nearly-spurting cock rolling around on her tongue! It was sheer heaven! These boys were delectable toys! Warm sacks of pure pleasure that she could have drained at her leisure! Why did she ever bother with dating, and coy flirtation? Why not simply drink deep from the cups of manhood walking around her everyday? It didn't matter who they were, they were faceless vessels to Catalina now, who only had eyes for cock.

Boy#2 must have been a breast lover; he came in moments, spewing forth seed upon the bulging bosoms that dangled luridly above him, even as the silken swell of the wobbling mammaries enveloped his shaft in a warm embrace of pure cleavage. Her increased moaning and suckling brought Boy#1 to climax as well, as the world exploded.

The taste and texture of male semen brought forth explosions from the core of her being; as though something had awakened deep inside Catalina, something old. Something cunning. Something dangerously erotic. She slurped down every last drop of cum, working her tongue into the boy's hole to extract every last sperm cell, as he quivered in surprise. She began to giggle maniacally while spreading Boy#2's hot seed upon her voluminous breasts, breasts that had already reached Shelly's honey-dew melon size, and inching past that, as globes of pure tit swelled ever larger. Catalina was connected; she felt part of a whole, she felt a secret source of power and support from....somewhere. It scarcely mattered why she was behaving this way; because it felt sooo good...

**********

"N-NO!" wailed Shelly, rising from her tub with splash. "J-just a dream....Nothing to worry about." At least, the dripping nymph hoped it was just a dream; because she saw them. They were her cousins, her heritage. The legendary Sirens from what humans called 'Mythology'. She saw them there, on their lonely island in a lonely sea in the Land of Fairy. Demanding her help, they raised their glistening arms, as bosoms jiggled. They said that she owed them help, because of her heritage.

But Shelly had put that behind her! The Ancient Sirens were dangerous; their lusts had grown so out of control, that they imprisoned all men they encountered, leading them to their demise. That was why there were fewer water nymphs that made the journey to Earth; they were tainted, using forbidden sexual magic, they and the Dark elves and a few others. Their lustful hungers became so extreme, that they could not be trusted and were seen as a threat by the rest of the Fae.

The troubled naiad rose from her tub, and began rifling through her belongings for the flimsiest, loosest clothing she could find. That really was the hardest part of life on Earth; Shelly had been infuriated when she became aware that she would need to constantly wear clothing to participate in human society! She shouldn't have to cover up her slender, toned legs. And her breasts! The buoyant globes upon her chest needed to be free! She yearned to feel the wind and water on her naked, moist skin! Well, it was tolerable; the vast variety of outfits and styles intrigued the reluctant faerie, but nice as they were, there was still no comparison to the euphoria she felt from wind, sun, and lustful gazes caressing her naked nipples....hmm...nipples...

She examined herself in the mirror. She seemed....different...something had changed...Hmm...her face still had its usual, sculptured elegance, from some angles, she gave the appearance of an almost rainbow eyeshadow above the radiant pools of her eyes. Hmm...yes, her breasts! They were certainly larger! Her wet whoppers were just a little larger than motorcycle helmets, capped with golden, sand-dollar aureoles. There was a strange tightening...and uncomfortable tension all throughout her chest...the skin seemed sore and red underneath her gravity-defiant breasts. What was going on? Could it have something to do with that dream?

She had to consider the possibility. Every so often, her evil cousins would implore her to aid them in escaping from their island prison on Faerie, where the other races had left them to stew for all eternity in their own lusts. She ignored them; she wanted no part of their legacy of destructive desire. Well, they couldn't hurt her now. And it was about time to get to class. She sighed with depressed resignation. Yes, she would have to wear some sort of clothing. Oh well, maybe she could share her breasts some other time.

And the door burst open!

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!!" howled Catalina, apparently out of breath, panting, unusually sweaty, and....hmm....that was odd...did the human have a bit of blue coloring in her hair? Where could that have come from?

"Wh-why whatever do you mean?" Shelly stood with guileless innocence, baring both her soul and breasts to her accuser.

"YOU! IT MUST HAVE BEEN YOU!!" She leveled a finger at a glistening, wet nipple. "There's...that's the only explanation! Y-You've used some of your slimy fairy magic on me! I...I'm becoming a slut!" Well, poor choice of words, it didn't take magic to get Catalina to spread her legs. "I'm becoming like you, like one of you fae whores with your magically-enhanced boobs!" Her dark eyes narrowed in annoyance.

"But...why should I make men pay me for sex? I'm perfectly willing to do it for free!"

"Don't change the subject!" Catalina leaned in closer. Yes....underneath that white blouse...it was apparent that her breasts were more than twice the size they'd been last night! Her spell certainly worked.

"Well yes, that was a surprise. I wanted to give you a gift, dear roommate." Shelly declared cheerily. "I decided to give you a dose of fae magic that would increase your bust size. But it shouldn't have given you blue hair, no I can't account for that."

"YOU...DID....WHAT?!?" The human was becoming almost hoarse from shrieking.

"The spell was in your dildo, I....used it myself, to put some of my own natural magic inside it! If you used it, then the spell would have taken effect; I hope you enjoy your new boobs!" For the first time, both pairs of mammaries in the room were fairly close in size.

That was it! Oh no! With an audible gulp, Catalina understood; it looked like this time she had outsmarted herself. The Cardinal Rule of magic-use had been violated; never combine two spells at once on the same target! If Shelly put a spell on her dildo, while she was in the bathwater with the potion in it...the magics would have combined! Her favorite sex-toy was now dangerous! When two spells are combined at the same time, the magic becomes unstable! There was no way to predict, no way to determine what the magical forces coursing through her body would do! They dare not use more magic, for once a synergy effect has begun, any more magic will make the effect increasingly unstable! She would have to ride out the storm! One thing was certain; any woman that used the now cursed dildo would be transformed, quite literally, into a raging nymphomaniac! Even now, the ruthless sexual urges were burning yet again in Catalina's cunt.

The innocent Naiad was truly puzzled, it....it almost looked like her roommate was becoming a siren herself! Impossible, her small spell couldn't have had such a dramatic effect. There was no way. Unless...unless something had interfered with the spell...But then Catalina stormed out the door angrily, probably going to do something brash. What was going on? Shelly knew as much magic as any other fae, she should be able to tell....wait...

She gasped suddenly with realization, her bosoms jiggling slightly. The dreams! That was it! They must BOTH be under some spell! And she knew what spell it was. It was her wretched, evil cousins. Those sirens so lustful that they were unable to participate in polite society. Those bitches must be shunting their own nature into Caty's body! Her own spell had been tampered with, and since the human now had naiad magic inside her, the others, the evil sirens had been able to take advantage! They must have formed a mystical connection with....maybe both of them! Catalina's lusts would only grow! That seething, hungry ache that burned inside her cunt would only grow stronger! Until she was one of them, her roommate would become another water nymph, one that would work the will of her evil cousins on Earth!

The more she had sex, the stronger the Link would become, and no doubt her libido was already magnified far above human norms!

Shelly sighed and sat on the bunk bed. They were both in danger, The naiad's own lust would increase as well, and no man at Madison University would be safe from either of them! All she wanted was to give the human a gift! Instead, she had unleashed a monster; a dangerously horny monster upon her fellow students. There was no telling what horrible, sexual powers the evil sirens would give Caty! And Shelly could think of no solution....well....except of course, as the humans say, the hair of the dog. In this case, the cursed dildo. So horny! She...she couldn't! But....the urges in her cunt! She put a hand to her naked slit, as if trying to contain her frantic yearnings. But upon touching the nub above her womanhood, all she could do was quiver with orgasm, as gouts of girl-cum splashed forth in a potent female ejaculation.

She...she should go to class, but she couldn't trust herself around the male students! If she screwed any of them...there was no telling what the evil siren magic welling up in her pussy might do to them! All she could do was writhe in bed, trying to resist the urge to grasp the dildo, as her female folds ejaculated the fragrant juices of her arousal upon the bed, combining with her normal, fairy sweat to drench the sheets.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,495 Followers