Faerians: Consummation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Yes my wildcat and my warrior feel it~ he crooned as he telekinetically stroked the inside of Dawn's thigh as well.

Sergei arched his back again when he felt the second finger slide inside and he continued to pant with pleasure. He opened his eyes and looked at Dawn. He reached over and grabbed her by her head and quickly but gently pulled her to him and kissed her furiously. Sergei felt his pleasure grow with every moment that passed.

Derimic again used his telekinesis to bring both Sergei and Dawn to the floor.

Dawn felt her back touch the carpet and she grinned. ~Never thought telekinesis could be so useful~ she purred.

Derimic laughed. ~It has its uses~ he replied as he brought a tube of lubricating jelly over to him. ~I'm about to grant your wish Dawn~ Derimic said as he telekinetically stroked her feminine center and felt her instant wetness as she arched.

Sergei reached over and began to caress and fondle Dawn's breasts, slowly stroking them, teasing the nipples each time. He reached down and sucked on each breast, nibbling on them, stopping momentarily to kiss her with a now inflamed sexual appetite.

Sergei got on top of Dawn and continued to kiss her, while feeling Derimic's fingers explore his insides. Sergei reached down and inserted three fingers of his own into Dawn wet opening. He smiled and kissed Dawn once more.

Derimic began moving his fingers in and out, slow and then fast. He mentally caressed, stroked and teased Sergei and Dawn. Derimic was not immune to the passion either. He felt ready to explode but he didn't want to frighten Sergei. So he fought for control while increasing the pace.

Sergei began to feel the pleasure flow through him. He squirmed as the sensations of pleasure ran through his body. He moved his hand from Dawn's moist center and inserted himself in place, waiting for a moment before starting a pleasurable motion.

Dawn growled and clawed Sergei's back. ~I don't feel you Derimic~ she snarled.

Derimic froze. He knew what she meant. ~Sergei are you sure?~ he asked as he added more lubricant only this time he put it on himself and waited for Sergei's response.

Sergei stopped when he heard Derimic's question. He smiled. ~You still want to consummate this union, don't you? I know I do. ~ Sergei asked slyly, first looking at Dawn and then over his shoulder at Derimic.

Derimic nodded and then positioned himself near Sergei's entrance. He slowly pushed himself inside and paused.

~Don't you dare stop! ~ Dawn ordered, when she felt Derimic's hesitation.

Sergei jerked but urged Derimic on as he continued to grind his hips into Dawn's, forcing his full form to drive harder into her, exploring the walls of her interior.

Derimic massaged Sergei's shoulders and lower back as he pushed steadily forward. He was doing it gently because he wanted Sergei to get use to his length. ~Are you ok? ~ He asked Sergei gently.

~Yes, I'm great! Don't stop, keep going, I can handle it! Besides, I think Dawn is enjoying the extra force. ~ Sergei exclaimed smiling, as he steadily continued to pump away.

~I can handle both of you~ she purred as she arched and Derimic slid the rest of the way into Sergei. The colors exploded through their minds and they all began glowing silver, black and Sergei was glowing a burgundy color.

Sergei slowed for a moment when he saw the different shades of lights. He stared at the colors in astonishment and smiled real big. ~Does it always happen this way? ~ Sergei asked smiling.

~Yes, it means we are joined now and forever~ Derimic replied as he began moving in and out, using his telekinesis to arouse both his mates.

Sergei sped up his pace as he felt Derimic behind him and moaned lightly. The more Sergei let his mind go, the more he the ecstasy began to overtake him. As felt the pleasure flow through his body, he continued to speed up his pace. ~I love both of you! I love you both more than anything! ~ Sergei said the emotion and pleasure overtaking his mind.

Dawn could feel both of them about to come and she growled her eyes glowing brightly as she came in a burst of colors.

Derimic gave a hoarse shout as he too followed Dawn's climax.

Sergei shuddered to a climax and lay breathing, waiting to see if any of his partners were still willing to continue.

Dawn lay there and grinned. She couldn't feel the combined weight of Sergei and Derimic.

~Are you still using telekinesis? ~ She asked him as she reached behind Sergei to stroke Derimic's arm.

~Yes. You couldn't support both of us~ he said calmly as he rolled off of Sergei.

Dawn smirked. ~I've yet to feel you in me~ she said pointedly to Derimic, her eyes glowing again.

Derimic looked at her in surprise.

~Is she kidding? ~ He asked in a private aside to Sergei.

~I'm...I'm not sure, but I believe she is very serious, mate! ~ Sergei answered, having caught his breath.

~Oh I'm very serious~ she purred as she stroked Derimic, sending fire through his blood and into his loins.

Derimic gasped in surprise when he hardened again. He glanced at Sergei. ~Well if Dawn feels me then I want to feel you Sergei~ Derimic replied neutrally.

Sergei grinned. ~Only fair to be with both of you. I wouldn't forget you, just because my attention had been set on Dawn all this time. You're my mate too, and I love both of you equally. ~ Sergei said smiling as he began to wet his fingers in his mouth.

Derimic's eyes lit up and then he turned his attention to Dawn. Dawn who had made him feel alive again after being alone for so long. And Sergei, strong, compassionate sexy Sergei who stirred his fire like no other. Derimic rained kisses and caresses down Dawn's body while giving Sergei access to his body.

~I love you both~ he said fiercely.

Sergei stuck one finger into Derimic's backside slowly waiting for him to adjust before adding a second and then a third. Sergei waited giving him time to adjust before he began running them in and out slowly.

Derimic let out little gasp of pleasures and he almost came when Dawn grasped his thickness and began stroking it up and down, going slow and then fast, varying the rhythm.

~Oh by the lords and ladies! ~ He exclaimed from the double assault.

He rocked back on to Sergei's hand. ~Deeper~ he urged Sergei.

Sergei removed his fingers from Derimic's hole and reached to the side and applied lubricant to his member. ~I've got a better idea. ~ Sergei said as he positioned himself behind Derimic. He took time and slowly pushed himself into Derimic's entrance.

Derimic let out a whimper of pleasure. Dawn grinned and then bit him on the neck and slid her slick wet center down on to him.

Sergei continued to pump himself in and out of Derimic. ~How does it feel to be in the middle, mate? ~ Sergei asked smiling.

~Great~ he said in a strangled sob as Dawn squeezed her inner muscles, gripping him hard.

He could feel the passion building as Sergei rocked him from behind and Dawn rocked him from the front.

Sergei continued to pump himself into Derimic's tight hole, feeling his climax building. He didn't know how much longer he could go, but wasn't ready to quit, moaning as the sensations coursed through him.

~You can go forever~ Derimic said as he stroked everyone's passions higher.

Sergei kept pumping until he felt his end coming. He came in a shudder and removed himself from Derimic.

Derimic and Dawn hit their peaks at the same time and lay there spent.

~Amazing. I don't know if I can go any further. I'm completely spent. ~ Sergei said smiling, as he lay down on the bed.

Dawn climbed in next to him and Derimic climbed in behind her. Derimic wrapped his arms around both of them.

~My husbands~ she thought to herself, savoring the words.

~Yes wife~ Derimic and Sergei said at the same time and smiled as they snuggled closer to her.

~Let's sleep. We'll need our strength. ~ Derimic said as he closed his eyes and snuggled in closer.

~We're going to go again? ~ Dawn asked startled.

~Wasn't five times enough for you? ~ Sergei groaned playfully.

Dawn lay there and thought about it for a moment. ~No, not really~ she said and grinned when both of them nipped her at the same time.

She laughed. ~Okay, I'll let you two old men sleep~ she said with a smug grin before drifting off to sleep herself.

12