Fair Exchange Is No Robbery

Story Info
After the woods, back to Pete & Nattie's.
2k words
3.95
40.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
werebare
werebare
13 Followers

We'd come out in Pete's car, since he knew the way; and for the trip back, the girls had insisted that I should join them in the back seat – sitting in between them, of course.

You might say that Pete wasn't exactly delirious at being left out! However, he admitted that he probably wouldn't be able to concentrate on his driving all that well if one of our wanton wives was in the front with him, so he had to grin and bear it for now.

Meanwhile, the girls decided to grin and "bare it" as well. As soon as we were in the car with the doors closed, Trish undid the knot in her blouse so that her tits popped free again, hiked up her skirt, and grabbed one of my hands.

She placed it firmly in the warmest available place, and used her own middle finger to give mine a starting nudge into her hole, just in case I didn't get the message!

Seeing this, Nattie promptly undid her dress again also, let it fall open and placed my other hand on her own twat. Then, with both my hands busy, they unzipped my flies, pulled out my old man (with some difficulty, he seemed a bit inflexible for some reason!) and started giving me a two-girl wank.

Blimey! (And other similar exclamations of delight.) It took them a couple of minutes to get properly into rhythm with each other, but once they'd got that sorted out I was treated to an extraordinarily pleasant experience. Mind you, I didn't forget my end of things, so to speak – it's quite an art to finger two birds at once and try to make them both come simultaneously!

Pete realised what we were up to when he looked in the rear-view mirror.

"Oi, you lot! Mind my upholstery! That sort of thing can stain the leather, you know!"

He drove on for a few minutes. "Oh, by the way, I've got to stop at some pedestrian lights here..."

He started to slow down for the lights, and we managed to cover up in time to avoid giving a heart attack to the old lady who was crossing the road in front of us. But as soon as Pete started again, so did the girls; so I thought I'd better carry on too ...

"Watch it, Nattie," said Trish, "he's about to come!" I suppose she knew me well enough to recognise the signs – but despite distractions, I managed a couple more quick tweaks to each of them; and we did all come together, more or less. Trish was very considerate of Pete's leather upholstery; she bent over and took John Thomas in her mouth as I came. Then she leant across me and exchanged a deep kiss with Nattie, sharing the flavour of my cum with her. What a glorious pair of tarty wenches!

We soon drew up at their house, and managed to rearrange our clothes enough to avoid scaring the neighbours. Not that that was all that likely: Pete and Nattie had a big, well planted front garden, and it would have been a very enthusiastic Peeping Tom who managed to get much of a glimpse of anything through all the bushes.

Once we were back indoors, the girls just shucked their clothes off and gave Pete much the same treatment they'd given me. But it was soon evident that he still wasn't very comfortable with me in the same room, so I left and made a pot of tea while they finished him off.

I came back in with the tea things after it was evident from the sound effects that things had reached a satisfactory conclusion all round. We sat around for a bit drinking our tea. The girls were still in the altogether, although Pete and I were now more or less dressed again.

Nattie, ever the considerate hostess, went off to the kitchen to start doing dinner. She called Pete in to help her, so Trish and I were left to our own devices for a bit.

"Phew! What a day!" said my wife. "They do go when they get going, don't they!" I could only nod, grin weakly and agree. "What on Earth d'you think they'll get up to next?" she asked.

"I can't imagine, but I suspect we'll enjoy it!"

In fact, what transpired for the evening was perfectly respectable – we all watched TV while dinner was cooking, then sat down to enjoy another tasty example of Nattie's spectacular culinary skills. After dinner there was a good (clean!) film on the box, so we just watched telly again – quite the boring, ordinary pair of friendly couples.

I almost began to suspect that Nattie and Pete had decided that enough was enough for today ... but I was soon to be proved wrong, as you might guess.

In due course the film ended, we all decided it was time to go to bed, and the two couples took turns in the bathroom. Being the guests, of course we went first – and I soon cleaned my teeth and left again, leaving Trish doing the standard feminine night-time clean-up job on her make-up.

I always sleep in my skin, and I'd already undressed before going to the bathroom, since a bit of bare skin obviously wasn't going to cause any offence in this household.

As I walked past Pete and Nattie's bedroom door towards ours, Nattie stepped out and practically bumped into me. Accidentally, of course, I'm sure …

She was wearing a very short, very transparent sheer nightie, about as substantial as a chiffon headscarf, which concealed absolutely none of her ample charms; and when she grabbed me for a goodnight kiss and cuddle, my old man promptly reacted as might be expected, despite the day's exertions.

"Ooh! Is that on my account?" she asked coyly, looking down at the evidence.

"Well, what d'you think?" I replied. "With you dressed – if that's the word – like that? Of course it is!"

"Hmmm ... I think we'll have to do something about that!" she said. But then she just winked at me and turned to head for the bathroom. I wasn't quite sure what she had in mind, so I just shrugged to myself and headed on towards the room they'd given us, calling a goodnight back to her. I saw her knock on the bathroom door – "Can I come in, Trish?" I heard her ask, as I went into our bedroom.

I got into bed and waited for Trish. But, to my surprise, it wasn't Trish who came in!

"Trish and I have decided to swap." Nattie said. "Move over, you're on my side of the bed!"

"Well, there's unexpected!" I thought to myself. "And there was me thinking we were all shagged out, so to speak!" Still, it's very bad manners to argue with one's hostess, as I'm sure you'll agree; so I promptly moved over as requested. Nattie slipped into bed beside me, cuddled up to me and started kissing and caressing me. Well, of course I returned the favour, and soon had a couple of fingers in that very wet, sticky, welcoming pussy of hers.

After a reasonable amount of mutually enjoyable groping and fondling, Nattie moved so as to encourage me get on top to shag her. As I did so, she raised her legs into the classic "fuck me" position, but if anything even higher than one might expect; and put a hand down to guide me into her. I thought something felt slightly odd, but at first I wasn't quite sure what.

"Well, then, how d'you like it like this?" she asked.

"Er … like what?"

"Bloody unobservant, aren't you? You're up my arse, not my pussy! Pete and I quite often do it like this, especially if I forget to take my pill."

Well, I'll be damned. Her copious natural juices had lubricated her bumhole so much that I hadn't even realised where I was, so to speak. She seemed very happy with the way things were (of course, she'd guided me in anyway, I realised), and I can't say I minded; so I had my very first experience of buggery. (Which, by the way, was still illegal, strictly speaking, in England at that time, even if we'd been man and wife – not that any of us was going to report each other!)

When we had reached a mutually satisfying climax and calmed down again, I went to get up and go to the bathroom to wash, as was the normal practice for Trish and me – she didn't like a damp spot on the sheets if she could avoid it. But Nattie grabbed me, and said, "You don't need a pee or anything, do you?"

"No, just cleaning up."

"Well, no need to bother for now. Use a tissue for now, and you can do the rest in the morning. Stay here and cuddle me, please. I like to stay all close and cuddly after lovemaking."

So that was another slight difference between the two girls – Nattie was definitely a bit less fastidious than Trish.

And when we woke up the next morning, we were at it again (not surprisingly). But this time we finished before Pete and Trish, so after we'd got up and washed, we went down together to the kitchen and started preparing breakfast for the troops.

- o -

As it turned out, Nattie and Trish agreed to swap for the rest of the holiday. And you know, spending several whole nights with a different partner when you've been married for a year or two is a remarkably fascinating experience. Much more so than just a straight extra-marital bonk such as Trish and I had so often had, and actually quite different even to the one-night swap we'd had with Pete and Nattie on our second dinner date with them.

For the rest of the week, we continued to sleep with each other's partners; in fact, to all intents and purposes we swapped spouses completely, even to the extent that I took Nattie shopping while Pete took Trish to the beach. We soon found that we got on very well indeed in either combination.

So well, indeed, that since then, we have often arranged to swap partners for a week or so.

With them being in the New Forest area and us in the Midlands, we live quite a long way apart, and weather, countryside and local attractions are very different in our respective areas. So a change really is as good as a rest – and the spice of a bit of spouse-swapping makes it all the spicier!

Here's a typical example of our holiday swapping arrangements: Pete and I arrange to take a week off from our respective jobs at the same time. Then we drive to each other's houses (usually meeting halfway at a pub for lunch and a quick pint together) and then continue and spend that week with each other's wives.

In this case, the girls usually continue as normal with their jobs but have a visiting spouse to do the majority of the housework (well, as much as a reasonably open-minded feller does) so that the evenings are free; then we can eat in or go out. It's amazing how much difference it makes, just for a change, to simply be entertaining a different partner.

On other occasions the girls take holiday and swap places, while the fellers continue at work.

And last year we managed to arrange it for all four of us to take hols at the same time, but with each of us planning for and going on holiday with the other's spouse. It stops you getting in a rut – otherwise you tend to do much the same sort of thing for your holidays every year (for instance, Trish and I like to camp, while Pete and Nattie generally prefer bed-and-breakfast or hotel holidays). By switching partners you can be sure of ending up doing something a bit different.

Mind you, this is all only for about one week a year on average. All of us have jobs that give us at least three weeks' holiday a year, so we have plenty of time with our own spouses as well as with each other's – it wouldn't do to be unfaithful to each other, after all!

werebare
werebare
13 Followers