Fair Is Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluegray
Bluegray
25 Followers

"No, no, no, don't move," she ordered. "Spread your legs wide, but don't move as I touch you. Fear not as you will be rewarded!" I spread out my legs as widely as possibly in hopes of pleasing her.

Suddenly I felt some cool liquid on my rosebud. I knew it must be the lube we had bought earlier. Sally rubbed it in circles relaxing my sphincter and pushing a finger in.

"So, now George, you see," Sally cooed into my ear. "Fair is fair, you had my ass earlier and I am going to have yours now." She pushed in a second finger and began to slowly fuck my ass. When I became completely relaxed she had at least three fingers deep into my ass, sometimes sliding in and out and sometimes rubbing my prostate. All of this was new to me, but the pleasure was intense so I wasn't complaining.

Sally grabbed my hips and pulled them back away from the bed, and bent my back. "Hold onto the bedposts," she ordered. "Push back onto my prick when I start to enter you, it will be much easier for you." I could feel the cold, hard, slippery dildo at my back entrance, so I followed orders and pushed back. The head slipped in but felt huge.

"Slow, please," I cried hoping she wouldn't keep pushing.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you," she whispered. "Just relax and get used to it being in there. Tell me when you want more."

The black monster began to warm and feel good in my ass, and bit by bit I wanted it deeper. "Oh yes, Sally give me more," I groaned. "It feels sooo good, but go slow, I don't know how much I can take."

Sally pushed a bit deeper. The warm, full sensation began to extend throughout my whole body. The pleasure began to overtake all other feelings and I reacted by pushing back onto Sally's pole. She still held my hips and began to truly fuck my ass, each stroke sending the shaft deeper. The invader rubbed places that felt so good I could only wonder why I had never tried this before. I felt Sally's hips against my ass and knew I had taken the full length of the dildo, but now Sally was riding her own pony. She was groaning in my ear telling my how much she enjoyed fucking me. She thrust and ground the dildo into my ass as she pushed its base against her mound. Clearly she was getting as much pleasure as she was giving!

I tried to match her rhythm by pushing back as she plunged into me and rotate my hips as she gyrated against me. We developed a synchronization that brought us to flaming passion. We bumped and ground together urging our bodies to higher ecstasy and loosing control of all but the erotic desire to continue this dance for as long as possible. Sally graded my waving prick and jerked me in sync with her thrusts. This put me over the top and I screamed my release as my body convulsed in orgasm spraying the bed with my jism. She let go of my pole, lifted my hips and pushed the dildo as far into me as possible to grind her cunt against my ass one last time. She held me tight as she moaned into my ear.

"Oh, that feels good! Fucking you feels so good, push against me, take all my cock, oh, I'm coming, I'm coming," she wailed as she gripped my hips and bit my neck.

Sally held me against her for a few moments, and then she slid out of my ass, down my legs, and collapsed on the floor making moaning noises. I was left hanging by my wrists with my cock dripping as it drooped back to its flaccid normal position. My ass continued to throb, opening and closing around nothing. I almost complained about my position, but Sally had forced me to discover a new world of erotic pleasure, so I had to let her regain her strength.

She moaned at my feet and began to caress my calves with long feathery strokes. Her delicate fingers fluttered from my ankles to knees as she shifted her weight and knelt. She stopped a moment to unbuckle the harness. Her fingers moved up my thighs approaching my desperate manhood. My hips began to move uncontrollably attempting to relieve the pent up frustration.

"Don't worry," she cooed. "You will be rewarded for giving me my hottest fantasy."

Her mouth engulfed my member. The moist heat was exquisite, and her tongue played around the head. But I wanted to sink deeply into her cunt and feel the heat of her core as she came again, with me plunging in until our bodies became fused. She read my thoughts and moved between my body and the foot of the bed. She bent at the waist, grabbed my cock between her legs, and guided the head into her sopping tunnel. My hips did the rest, plunging my rod to the hilt in one stroke. Hanging by my wrists I swung back and forth, pushing my belly against her ass and withdrawing until my purple head was barely touching her lips. Thrusting again deeply I began the rhythmic dance over which I soon had no control. My body and lust drove me to move with the speed and tempo of the horny bull I felt to be. I had lost all restraint, and was no longer concerned by sharing the satisfaction of mutual climax. I was relentlessly driving to my own release, feeling every nerve in my prick slide along her flaming, wet, silken tunnel walls.

Suddenly she cried out, "Yes harder, now," and pushed her ass back against me. Her inner muscles grabbed my cock and began to milk the head. I was not done and thrust deeper still until I felt her cervix. This final sensation released all my desire and I flooded her womb with a river of craving. I pumped a few more thrusts and tried to fall on the bed; spent!

Sally lay on her belly panting as I hung by my wrists, my legs unable to support me. "Please, let me down," I pleaded. I can't stand any more. I need to lie next to you." She turned over, sat on the bed and released my bonds. I took her in my arms and pulled her under the big quilt. I held her tight. I didn't want her to get away, but I fell asleep.

We both slept until slightly before dawn. As we emerged from sleep I knew I wanted to love her again. I kissed her gently and began to caress her sides and bottom. She moaned and turned to me.

"Just slide into me from the rear," she whispered. "I want us on our sides with you against my back, holding me and playing with my tits. Go slow; I want to wake up being loved tenderly."

We positioned ourselves and I slid into her. She must have been having naughty dreams because she was soaking and I entered her warmth easily. We barely moved as we gradually became aroused. Our rhythm was perfectly in synch. Our waking-lovemaking lasted half an hour before we both sighed our release and kissed "Good morning."

As we ate a delicious breakfast in the cozy room of the B&B, we talked about fishing and other passions we shared.

I took her hand, looked into her lovely eyes, and said, "If you will agree to live with me you will save my life. You'll save me from becoming a grumpy old bachelor. I think that's fair payment for saving your life. I mean fair is fair!"

Sally pulled my head next to her mouth and whispered, "Ok, fair is fair, but you're going to have to keep making love to me as you did last night for many years!"

Bluegray
Bluegray
25 Followers
12