Fair Play, A Visit with Bette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment, Bette got up on one elbow, pushed me over, and said, "Now it's your turn." Her free hand grasped my erection, and she leaned down to kiss my chest. She knew that a guy's nipples could be almost as sensitive as hers, and made the most of that. She lay her head on my chest, looking down toward my legs, and brushed a clear droplet across the tip of my penis. "Now, I want this inside me." She looked up. "If that's OK with you?"

"Very OK." I laughed.

Bette sat up and opened the drawer in the bedside table. She took out a small plastic bottle and squeezed a little clear gel into her hand. Then she closed her hand around my penis and spread the slippery goo all over. She put a dab on her fingers, and reached between her own legs. "You're a love," she said, "but I get a little tender inside. I hope that isn't too cold on you."

"It's fine. You should have said something, I didn't know I was hurting you those other times."

"You didn't. I wanted to feel you inside, and that just comes with the territory these days. Now, I want to feel you again." She lay down again, facing me. "Now put that thing in me before this slick stuff dries up."

I crawled over, and positioned myself between her legs. She reached down, and I felt her gentle hand on my erection again, guiding it to her open warmth. I slid in easily, more easily than I expected, until my tip reached that ring of muscle at the entry to her vagina. I slowed, and start rocking in an easy rhythm. No longer needing to guide me, she moved her hand around to the back of my hip, her other on my shoulder. "God, I love the way you feel in there."

I felt a little foolish saying, "Me too." I was in almost all the way at that point. One more slow push, and our hips pressed together. I just held there, pulling her close to me, for a moment. Then my body took over setting its own pace.

I know we talked, but I can't remember a word of what we said. My attention split itself between her and the feeling building within me. Still supporting myself on one arm, I circled the other under her bottom and lifted her up into my thrusts. Her feet pressed down on the mattress and lifted her hips to meet me, too. I was nearly kneeling as I pulled on those round hips, watching the happy bouncing of her breasts. Her face glowed with an encouraging smile. "Come on, big guy, come on. How's this?" She shifted her legs and squeezed inside. I nearly roared. "You like that, hmm?" She grasped me again, and my own orgasm hit me. I rose up, kneeling, roaring, pulling her hips with me, and pushed hard. I felt myself erupting inside her, and pushed again. A smaller jet spurted into her, and another. After a few more deep pushes, I held. I closed my eyes, in silent worship of this goddess who gave me her body, feeling as if our bodies joined somewhere inside her.

The moment passed, and I sat back down. Holding her hip in my lap, with her head down on the bed seemed a little ungainly, once our coupling ended, but Bette managed even that pose gracefully. My erection subsided and left her, leaving a shiny trail across her leg. Once we uncoupled, I pulled the box of tissue from the night stand. We each took a few and wiped up. There's no dignified way for a lady to do that, but I liked the animal moment of intimacy anyway -- she felt no need to hide it from me.

We pulled the sheet up and turned out the light. Nestled like spoons, I mumbled into her ear, "Bette, you are beautiful." I meant it. "That was beautiful." I reached around and let a soft breast fill my hand. "How do you feel?"

"Not at all sore." It wasn't the answer I expected, but was happy to hear it. "And, Dan," she hesitated, then softly said, "I meant that. I really didn't expect I would come again, maybe ever. It's been so many years. Thank you." A happy wiggle settled her bottom into my lap.

My penis had risen again into a half-erection. She reached back between us, settled it between her cheeks, and sat back again. I couldn't imagine a warmer, happier way to end the day.

12