Fair Trade

Story Info
Two horny mothers decide to swap sons.
3.2k words
4.33
491.5k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheRhymer
TheRhymer
443 Followers

I sucked Yuri's long, dark cock into my eager mouth, and tickled the bottom of his glans with my tongue. The catch in his breath told me I'd done it just right...and my own breath caught as I felt cautious, slim fingers explore the outline of my cunt lips, dipping inside to feel the hot, wet stickiness of my interior before moving down to massage my clitoris. I jumped, and Yuri moaned contentedly. Given his Mom's training, I knew he wasn't going to come anytime soon, so I slurped eagerly on his seven inches as I heard Mark start to pant behind me. He'd already come all over Marina once and filled my mouth with his spunk soon after, so I hoped that despite his inexperience, he'd at least be able to hold back until he managed to pump my pussy a few times.

I was looking forward to that...so much that I could feel my juices dribbling down my legs. I couldn't help it -- I wanted that thick teen cock more than I'd wanted anything in my life, despite the fact that just a few hours before Mark hadn't seemed sexy to me at all. Now his smooth-skinned swimmer's body was probably the sexist thing I'd ever seen or felt in my life.

Mark groaned as he rubbed the swollen head of his cock across my drooling hole, and I matched him, humming around Yuri's cock in a way that had him groaning, too. I pulled off long enough to gasp, "Put it in, baby, please! Fuck me hard!" Then I went back to bathing Yuri's dick with my spit.

Mark, such a lovely boy, just couldn't hold back; he slammed his eight inches into me all at once, and literally screamed as my cunt spasmed around it, driving us both over the edge of orgasm. Yuri's cock fell out of my mouth as my own orgasm exploded through me, little sparkles igniting the nerve endings in every erogenous zone of my body in the most pleasurable way imaginable. Poor Yuri; as I passed out, I saw Marina taking over, doing her damnedest to bring her son to orgasm with her mouth.

I just couldn't believe my luck: here I was, enjoying the best sex of my life with two of the hottest young studs in America, and one of them was my own son.

Funny how these things happen.

*****

When us nudists tell you that we prefer to go without clothing because it's freeing and natural, you can take that to the bank. That's why we congregate at nudist camps and resorts, so we can be with others who won't go ape-shit if a woman wants to go topless...or bottomless, for that matter.

But anyone who tells you that there's not all kinds of sex going on at any nudist camp, especially the adults-only kind, is just plain lying. We nudists like seeing other people nude and checking out what they're equipped with...and getting it on with the ones who turn us on. After all, sex is natural, too.

I'd raised my son Mark as a nudist since my husband skipped out when he was three. For his eighteenth birthday, which fell in July, we went an adults-only nudist camp in the Poconos, his first. I figured he might enjoy finding a few girls his age among the cuties attending, and I wasn't adverse to a little slap-and-tickle from the random man myself.

The second afternoon, I was absolutely amazed to run into an old acquaintance from college, Marina. She was there with her handsome son Yuri, who had the most amazing six-pack abs, and jet black hair that fell in ringlets to his shoulders. He didn't say much as Marina and I caught up in the lounge by the pool; he just sat there and looked at me with smoldering eyes, in a way that made my pussy tingle pleasantly. I have to admit, I'm pretty well preserved for my age, which is somewhat north of 40. So is Marina. Plus, she was pleasantly brown from the sun, and her body was completely hairless, right down to her glistening mons (not that I was looking). Her tits didn't sag at all, and they were capped by nut brown aureoles that, apparently, Mark just couldn't keep his eyes off of.

I have to say that I was proud of my young son: in the best nudist tradition, he'd conquered his erection reflex, and just lay back in his chaise longue looking at the attractive older woman through slitted eyes. She kept glancing back at him, too, and if his penis twitched occasionally, I couldn't blame him. He seemed especially interested when Yuri stood up and, grinning, rubbed some suntan lotion into his mother's muscular back as her ample breasts wobbled from the motion. What a lovely boy Yuri was!

It's no mother's bias to say that Mark is himself a very great-looking kid. He's got that all-American boy look, with a swath of tousled red-brown hair on his head, but only a few wisps elsewhere. His smooth body contributes to his excellent ability as a competitive swimmer, and the exercise itself has chiseled his musculature into the kid of sharp relief you generally see only in statues like Michelangelo's David. He wasn't as dark of skin and Marina and Yuri or even me, but some of that was genetics; he did have a light over-all tan, with no swimsuit lines since he likes to sun worship in the nude. Right now he was perspiring a bit, and I suppose the overall package was rather fetching; certainly, the girls who kept glancing at him all thought so. But he wasn't paying them a lick of attention.

There are two things about Mark that worry me sometimes. One is his size; he looks about thirteen, even though he's eighteen. Second is the fact that he can be completely oblivious to other people's signals sometimes.

After chatting with Marina for an hour, I looked at my son and said, "Marky, I'm getting a little thirsty. Could you get us all a soda over at the snack bar?" I dug into my purse and handed him some cash.

He somehow tore his eyes off Marina and looked at me for the first time in a while. His face looked a little flushed. "Okay, Mom, I can do that." As he stood up he said, "Hey, uh, Yuri? I think we need two people to carry all the sodas."

Marina nudged her son. "Go help Mark, Yuri. Get to know each other a little. I think we're going to see a lot of Cynthia and him this week." She lay back in her chair, grinning, as they walked off. As soon as they were out of earshot, she said, "You have such a gorgeous boy."

"Funny," I laughed, "I was just about to say the same about Yuri."

She sat up suddenly and leaned toward me, that smoldering look I'd noticed in her son's eyes now in hers. In a low voice she asked, "How big is he?"

Frowning, I said, "Mark? I guess he's about five-five. Look, I know he's a little short for his age..."

"No! How big is he, hard? What are his measurements?"

My eyes widened as I finally took in her meaning. "I, um, how would I know that?" I stammered.

"So you're not training him?" She lay back with a sigh. "What a waste. He's so beautiful..."

Now it was my turn to lean forward and use a low voice. "What do you mean, training him?"

She leaned forward until she was close enough to kiss me. "You know," she whispered, licking her lips lasciviously.

"I don't," I lied, and she knew it, because she could see my nipples crinkle up into hardness.

"Training him in how to pleasure a woman properly," she purred. "I've been training Yuri for...some time now."

My heart was thumping something awful. "You...! Your own son!"

"Who better? He learns what he needs to know, and we both enjoy every minute of it."

She leaned back in her chaise longue as the boys returned with our sodas, chatting like old friends, and I shivered in the light breeze. Marina resumed our conversation like nothing had happened, and about fifteen minutes later (after another little nudge from his Mom), Yuri invited Mark to swim in the pool. After they took off, Marina moved to Mark's chair next to me so that we could talk more easily, and the first thing she said was, "You've never...?"

"No," I said sharply. "I never even thought about it."

"But you're not married? And Mark lives with you."

"So?"

"You're both healthy, consenting adults. Why not?"

Turned to look at her, directly in her sparking dark eyes. "It just never occurred to me." And I wasn't lying. It really hadn't.

"Wow." She lay back in her chaise, and swept her fingers across her labia. "I guess we're cut from different cloth. I couldn't stand the thought of having a horny boy in my house when I could do something about it." She looked at me coyly. "I'll bet you'll think a lot about sexing up your son now that I've mentioned it. I'll bet you're thinking about it now." She reached over and tweaked my right nipple.

"Yes!" I squeaked. "Okay, fine, I admit it." If not for my iron self-control, in fact, my pussy might be drooling at the thought of Mark's cock... which I'd seen many times, though not in its rampant state.

"I can help you," she said quietly, taking a sip of her Coke. "We could swap sons for a while. I could start...instructing Mark for you. After the week is over, you could take it from there."

"You're out of your mind!" I told her.

She grinned. "I'm not. Even if you've never considered the incest angle before, you liar, you brought your son to an adults-only resort for a reason. You wanted him to have sex with someone."

I flushed crimson. "Yes, I'll admit to that. I'm a little worried about him. I don't think he's gay, but he's never really had a girlfriend, which I find incredible because he's just so good looking. Everyone says so, not just me."

"Of course he's good looking. He's gorgeous." Marina put her Coke down on a nearby table and turned her full attention on me. Sounding amused, she said, "And you're an idiot. Or else you're completely oblivious to his signals."

I scowled. "What are you talking about?"

"I've known little Marky for just a few hours, and I've said maybe ten words to him, and I can already see he's hopelessly, entirely devoted to his mother. No other woman holds a candle to you in his eyes, dear. He probably jacks off thinking about you every single night." She shook her head. "Amazing."

"You're wrong," I said decisively, but I could feel myself getting wet.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever. I'll prove it to you." He raised her voice. "Yuri, honey? Mummy needs your special help with something. Could you and Mark come over here?

Yuri hopped out of the pool, grinning widely. "Yes, Mummy?" Behind him, Mark looked at me with a WTF? expression. I shrugged.

"Help me up." She held out a hand, and her strong, handsome boy hauled her to her feet. She pecked him on the lips. "Now, we need to go indoors. I need your help with a little...demonstration." She glanced down as her son's penis began to twitch and grow. "Down, Tiger. For the next few minutes, okay?"

He nodded, still grinning, and we followed Marina and Yuri to their room. "Mom, what's going on?" Mark murmured, his eyes glued to the taut matronly buttocks swaying ahead of him.

"Marina is trying to prove me wrong about something." I glanced at him, taking in his lithe, tight body. "I hope she's right." Then I said no more as we followed mother and son down the hall, into their dimly-lit room, and quietly closed the door. My nipples tightened up even further, and I didn't blame it on the air conditioning.

Mark gasped as he realized that Yuri and his mother had melted a tight embrace, and were kissing passionately...not like mother and son, but like old, familiar lovers. The boy's hands roved all over his Mom's back and ass, finally dipping into her ass crack to stroke her swollen cunt from behind. When they finally pulled apart, his cock was fully erect—and it was impressive. He said, "Man, I'm glad I don't have to keep that down anymore."

"You...you're..." Mark sputtered.

"Yuri and I love each other very much," Marina said, smiling gently and reaching out to caress my son's cheek, "and as often as we can manage. I've been teaching Yuri how to pleasure a woman. Now, wouldn't you like to learn the same?" She took my son's growing boner in her hand.

"Yes!" he hissed, his entire body surging like he'd been zapped by electricity. Yuri laughed; I collapsed into a chair at the sight, both hands going to my sopping pussy. I thought it was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen.

"Settle down, Marky," she said in a sultry voice, rubbing my son's penis gently. "Now, tell me the absolute truth. Are you in love with your mother?"

He looked at me, his eyes wide and honest. "Yes!" he said loudly. "Since forever."

Marina grinned. "Very good, young man. It's good to be honest." She began jacking his cock urgently. "One last question: do you want to be your mother's lover?"

"YES!" This time he shouted it so loudly the neighbors must have heard. "Oh God yes," as he shot a thick jet of sperm three feet in the air. It splattered obscenely on Marina's hair and face. Still dribbling, he sagged back against the wall as I pinched my clit and shuddered in orgasm.

"That settles it." She wiped herself clean with a handy towel. "Now that that's out of the way," she said smugly, "we can move on." With a wide smile, she sank down on her knees and started giving her own son head. It wasn't long before he was pounding his long cock into her cunt from behind, pawing her tits and having the time of his life as she moaned and cried out with no worry as to what the neighbors might think.

My son and I sat there stunned, watching Marina make love to—no, fuck—her young son with great passion and abandon. In a quiet voice, Mark admitted to me that Marina was correct: the reason he'd never had a real girlfriend was because, in his eyes, no one could measure up to dear old Mom...

Soon, I was stroking what appeared to be damned hard cock and kissing my son with all the passion I'd stored up from years without a steady lover.

Soon after, once she had moaned and cried through what had to be her third orgasm in a row, Marina said breathlessly, "You may fire at will, son."

Yuri grinned and pulled out of the maternal pussy, then thrust his well-greased erection deep into her anus. After ass-fucking his Mom for a couple of minutes, the quiet boy yanked out his cock and shot a great pool of goo onto the small of Marina's back. He fell over onto the bed, and she just rested there for a minute on her hands and knees before looking over at us and saying, with great satisfaction, "And that's how it's done. If you can teach your son to hold back until you're ready, you can have the best sex of your life."

"She's right," Yuri said. "Mom's the best teacher ever." It was the most I'd heard him say so far.

Moving slowly, she got up off the bed, and Yuri followed, coming up behind her and cupping her generous tits in his big hands. Unlike my own son, he was significantly taller than his mother (Mark and I are close to the same height). He squeezed her breasts gently, and kissed her on the neck. "We're going to take a shower," she said, as they disappeared into the bathroom. I suspected that's not all they were going to do, because his Mom-pleaser was already at half-mast again.

"Mom..." Mark whispered, as his hands reached out and found my tits. He began massaging my nipples urgently with his thumbs, sending tingles straight down to my crotch. I groaned and removed his hands; and before he could protest, I was on my knees before him, kissing that marbled stomach and licking his balls and the base of his cock. A moment later I abandoned all caution and engulfed his erect boyhood in my mouth. I couldn't take it all, but I tried; and I wasn't surprised at all when he cried out and shot a thick load of cum into my throat, so deep I didn't even get to taste it!

When Yuri and Marina emerged from the shower, I was lying back on her bed, having my snatch eaten clumsily by my sexy son. He'd already sent me through the roof once, and they just watched until I gurgled and clenched my legs around the boy's head.

That's when Marina gently pulled us apart and took Mark over to the other side of the room, to talk quietly to him as her son offered me his cock. I gobbled it down, things just happened...and it wasn't long after that that Mark thrust into me and screamed.

When I came to after taking Mark's precious cherry, I was alone with Yuri, my head on his lap. "Where are Mark and your Mom?" I asked.

He stroked my hair and smiled gently. "She took him to your room. She said she was going to start training him for you, the way she trained me." I could feel his erection growing under my head, so I rolled over and gave it a lick.

"He ought to like that," I said. "He thinks your Mom is hot as hell."

"I know, and he's right. But he thinks you're hotter."

"We'll see." I got up onto my hands and knees, and pulled my ass cheeks apart. "Show me some more of the things your nasty mummy taught you."

Yuri proved to be a most adept and talented lover who was willing to do anything to make a woman happy. If he could have, he would have sucked his own dick. (He wasn't limber enough...but I wondered if Mark was). He ate and sucked at me until I came a half-dozen times, and then pumped me in all of my major orifices and between my tits, coming only when I told him he could... which was several times, because I loved the taste of his semen.

I had a wonderful night with him, and I looked forward to several more...and yet, he wasn't my Mark. The whole time I was with him, I was thinking of my son and of the training he was undergoing.

I can't wait until he can fuck me every night, long and hard and unending, just like Yuri does.

TheRhymer
TheRhymer
443 Followers