Fair Trade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking her panties from Davis' leg, she found the driest part to quickly clean herself, then tossed the soaked cloth back into his lap, covering what little was left of his erection.

"Thanks for a good time and the gifts, mister. I'll leave the panties, I sure as hell can't wear them now. Oh hey, are you always on that same bus you rode today? I might want them back eventually."

"That bus or the one that will be here in about ten minutes. And thank you, that was the best use of cigarettes I could ever have imagined."

She lit up two of the smokes from the pack, giving one to Davis. "That's payment for a nice view of your cock. Or maybe that first boobie flash was a freebie. I dunno. Either way, we both deserve one of these. And the first drink of vodka is mine, I can't go over there with cum breath."

Opening the bottle, she took a hefty draw from it to swish around in her mouth before swallowing it, followed by a proper shot. Blowing a kiss at him, she was up and gone, leaving Davis to stare at her swaying ass, hoping for a gust of wind to give him one last glimpse of her. He could only imagine the conversation she would have with her friends to explain the bounty she was carrying. Not that he cared too much, but as he fished out his keys from the back seat, he knew from that day on he would always keep a pack of smokes and a bottle of booze packed in the car in the hopes of a repeat performance.

-------

Thanks for reading, please take the time to vote and comment below.

12