Fair's Fair

Story Info
Woman seduces a man's son.
4k words
4.24
64.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers

Sam and Adam were the two men who lived next door to my mother and me. Adam was the father and he was a big man. Over six foot tall and with shoulders out to here and even his muscles had muscles. He was a builder, and actually worked on the sites as well as managed his own business. He was also quite an intelligent man. Oh, and he's about forty.

Sam was his son. He worked as a labourer for his father. He was as big as Adam, possibly even bigger. His muscles bulged all over the place as well. He was a year younger than me, only just having turned eighteen.

You probably think this story is going to be about me and Sam, and it is in a way, but not the way you think. Sam had a small problem. He was given the nickname of Ox by his workmates, partly because he was as big and strong as an ox, partly because he was as dumb as one. Actually, that's probably an insult to a real ox. Sam was a borderline moron. Unfortunately, the border was the one that lay between imbecile and moron, with Sam just scraping through on the moron side.

Sam used to be quite normal but he had an accident as a child, getting some rather severe head injuries, resulting in his current status. Adam, as I'm sure you can understand, is very protective of Sam.

That's the neighbours. In my house there's me and mum. I'm Fiona and my mother is Sylvia. Even I have to call her Sylvia. She feels calling her mother dates her. I'm really going to enjoy teaching my kids to call her grandma, assuming I get married and have kids.

Sylvia and I are both petite blondes, the main difference being that Sylvia has to use peroxide to stay blonde, but I don't.

Describing mother, I would have to say mutton, done up as lamb. She's forty and tries to act twenty, which is a hell of an embarrassment to me at times, I assure you. She's a good mother and a nice person but she does have one fault. At least I consider it a fault. She doesn't.

Sylvia likes men. I don't mind that so much as I dislike her tendency to go for quantity over quality, and I've seen a steady stream of her boyfriends come and go. Mind you, if any one of them ever started glancing my way, Sylvia would have him out the door. It started out as protectiveness but, as I grew and matured, jealousy crept in there as well. Mum doesn't share her men. Not that I wanted any of them.

Mum doesn't like Adam. I can't really blame her for the way she feels. She tried to come on to him once and he was rather rude to her. Told her he had no desire to visit VD central, thank you very much. I didn't know exactly what it meant and Sylvia was too furious for me to risk asking her. I wrote it down and eventually looked it up on Google.

I have to admit it was rather cruel of Adam to say that. Accurate, possibly, but cruel.

Personally, I've seen what Sylvia's like with men and I want none of it. I have friends who are male but I do not have boyfriends. What the hell, I'm only nineteen. I've got time. And in case you're wondering, no, I've never been tempted to experience the gay life. I just don't mind waiting for the right man to come along.

Knowing the antipathy between Adam and Sylvia, I was surprised to arrive home one afternoon to find Adam walking away from our house. Not so surprised to see the angry look on his face. But the angry look was replaced by a look of blind fury when he saw me.

"You!" he snarled. "I assumed that was you." He jerked his thumb towards the house. A flash of understanding crossed his face and I thought he was going to explode.

"Sylvia," he snarled, loathing in his voice. "I should have bloody known. I will kill the fucking bitch."

He just stood there for a moment, glaring at me, and then a nasty look crossed his face and he smiled at me.

"No, I won't kill her," he said, grinning at me like a maniac. "Fair's fair, after all. Let's see how she likes it when the shoes on the other foot."

Adam then grabbed my arm and towed me towards my place. I didn't bother to struggle because one, it would have been useless, and two, I was going there anyway.

"Key," he snapped when we reached the front door.

"I have one, Adam," I assured him. "I use it regularly. I live here, you know."

He just glared at me impatiently, waiting for me to unlock the door. I took my time. I'd known Adam for years and he didn't scare me, even when he was in a rage.

As soon as I'd unlocked the door Adam had my arm again and was hustling me inside. Where else he expected me to go I had no idea. Once in, he turned sharply to the left and literally pushed me into my mother's room. Finally I could understand what his problem was. Eighteen year old moronic Sam was in bed with my mother, screwing her arse off.

It was a case of everyone speaking at once.

I yelled, "Sylvia, how could you?"

Sylvia yelled "God, where did you two spring from?"

"Hi, dad," called Sam, not even slowing down.

"Sam," snapped Adam, "you just make sure Sylvia stays right where she is. Don't let her go.

Now see how you like it when someone preys on your child," he added, talking to Sylvia.

I'm thinking, "wait, what?" when the next thing I know Adam has hold of my blouse and just rips it off me. Literally. A hand on either side of it and he just tore it half. And it was quite a nice blouse, too, damn him.

I'm standing stunned while Sylvia is starting to scream and Sam is laughing. It turned out standing still was a big mistake. I should have been running. I didn't know a man could just snap a bra in half the way Adam did, and I'm half naked, screaming and trying to cover my breasts.

I still should have taken off running, bare boobs and all, because Adam then just jerks down my skirt and panties and pushes me naked onto the bed next to Sylvia. (King size bed, by the way. Plenty of room on it, unfortunately.)

So now Sylvia and I are both screaming, Sam is laughing (and still screwing happily) and Adam is ripping off his own clothes. If finally dawned on me that Adam was actually going to assault me, so I slugged him. I was quite prepared to run now. No clothes would just mean there was nothing to slow me down.

Didn't do me much good, slugging Adam. I nearly broke my hand on him and he didn't even notice. He just pushed me back on the bed forced my legs apart and the next thing I knew this humungous cock is pushing its way into me, popping my cherry and hurting me.

Sam, the moron, was still laughing and holding Sylvia firmly pinned to the bed. Sylvia was screaming and uttering death threats to Adam.

I just plain screamed. That had hurt.

Adam, the swine, was looking rather shocked.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me you were a virgin, you idiot?" he snarled at me.

"Why the fuck should I?" I shouted back. "I'm supposed to send out memos to everyone saying I'm still a virgin? Or do I just tell the ones who might want to rape me? You want me to send out a letter now saying bad luck, Adam's beat you to it?"

"There's no need to be sarcastic. If you'd let me know I could have been a bit easier on you, that's all," he said.

"And when should I have dropped this little gem into the conversation?" I asked him sweetly. "While you were screaming abuse at my mother and tearing my clothes off like a maniac?

Now if you don't mind, I'd like you to take that thing out of me and just go away."

"No. It's not even in you properly yet. Is it still hurting?"

"Of course," I snapped, even though it wasn't really. I'd already sort of adjusted to the intrusion. It just felt different, not painful.

"And what do you mean it's not in? I can feel the thing. I'm not paralysed, you know."

"Just unobservant," said Adam, smirking at me.

Looking down, I realised what he meant. That stupid cock of his was definitely in me, but there seemed to be an awful lot of it that wasn't.

"What did you mean, no?" I asked, suddenly realising what he'd said and that he wasn't pulling back.

"I meant no, the opposite of yes." I wasn't the only one who could use sarcasm it seemed.

"Before I take it out, I'll have to put it in," he added, and I could feel extra pressure inside me all of a sudden.

We were both ignoring Sam and Sylvia by this stage, concentrating on our own little fight. When I felt him pushing harder against me and coming even deeper inside me I cursed him and tried to hit him some more. He just caught my wrists and held them while continuing to push into me.

"Will you stop it?" I raged at him. "What are you trying to prove?"

"I'm just looking out for your interests," Adam said. "If I stop now you'll have suffered the pain for nothing. It's only fair to you that I finish off what I started."

And that, in my opinion, has to be one of the most hypocritical reasons ever given for ravishing a poor girl. He's doing it for me?

Whatever his reason, to hit out at my mother, to make it right for me or just plain lust, he was taking me. I was becoming more and more conscious of his cock inside me. Having never had one before, it was all new and rather startling. The pain hadn't lasted long. Thinking back it hadn't really been particularly painful. It was more the shock than anything else. Now that Adam was taking his time in pushing the rest of the way into me I found that I was getting excited (reluctantly, I assure you) and wet, which was helping ease his entry. I could feel myself being stretched all out of place, and I hoped he wasn't going to permanently malform me down there.

Finally he seemed to be fully inside me, and let me tell you, there seemed to be an awful lot of him. All I seemed to be aware of was Adam pressing down on me (and it's odd that he's so big and was lying on me but I didn't feel as though he was crushing me or even threatening me which, when you consider what he was actually doing to me, was really odd) and his cock inside me. I was really, really aware of that cock inside me.

"Alright. You've put it in. I hope you're satisfied?" I snapped at him. "Now feel free to take it out."

The son-of-a-bitch actually laughed at me.

"Not quite yet," he said. "I just want you to move with me for a few moments."

That's when he started seesawing his cock in and out of me. I tell you now, that felt strange. I'd never felt anything like that before. And I have to admit I found I liked the way it felt. I'd had sex education classes and when younger I'd been curious enough to sneak a peek to see Sylvia in action, so I knew what he meant by move with him. I was supposed to push myself up against his cock when he pushed it in to me.

I did. It seemed a reasonable thing to do. I mean, if you're going to have sex, no matter how reluctantly, you might as well do it properly. So I pushed up against Adam as he took me.

It felt good. Honestly, I liked it. I liked the way his cock made me feel when it came plunging into me, while I gasped and pushed up against it. I liked the way Adam started playing with my breasts, making them tingle and ache at the same time. I guess I just plain liked the sex.

Adam was moving slowly at first, probably to give me a chance to get accustomed to his movements and the feel of his cock ravishing me. Then when he found me able to move with him, he increased his speed.

Adam kept on increasing his speed, really pile-driving that cock of his into my fragile little body. Not so fragile, I found to my surprise, as I was able to match his movements and keep up with him.

All the time he was taking me I could feel these lovely little vibrations doing things inside me, exciting me and building up tension. All my nerves seemed to be trying to get into the act, curling themselves tight and waiting for the signal to all let loose at once.

Very soon I was squeaking and writhing under him, wanting more and knowing more was coming, but wanting it right now. I was gasping and making little cries, pleading with no idea of what I was saying, just wanting Adam to do this.

Eventually Adam made this weird noise and drove into me even harder, which I hadn't thought possible, and I could feel him coming inside me, his seed splashing all through me, burning hotly.

That was enough for me. All those tightly curled nerves just went spang, all of them releasing their pent up energy into me, and I was screaming and convulsing under Adam, and I don't remember much else.

When I finally regained control of myself Adam and Sam were gone and Sylvia was hovering nervously around me. I was NOT in the mood to deal with her lamentations and well meaning words so I chased her off, went and had a shower and then got something to eat. I was starving.

As far as I was concerned, what had happened had happened, and there was nothing I could do about it. I determined to just dismiss the whole thing from my mind and see if I could take out a contract on Adam at some time.

It was an easy decision to make, somewhat harder to follow. I'd been out the next day and was heading home. When passing Adam's place, Sam was there, waiting at the front gate.

"Hi, Fiona," he called. "Dad wants to talk to you. You gotta come with me."

"You may tell your father that they'll be skating in hell before I come and talk to him," I told Sam, and went to pass him.

The dumb ox stopped me. He just clamped one big hand on my shoulder and I wasn't going anywhere.

"Dad said you might not want to cause he screwed you, but that I was to bring you in anyway, so come on," he told me.

Dear sweet Sam. Give him firm and simple instructions and he'll carry them out. Dad points to me and says fetch, so Sam fetches.

Having no real choice I went with Sam to see Adam. Sam showed me into the front room, smiling proudly.

"Thank you, Sam," said Adam. "Why don't you go and play with the dogs. They need some exercise."

Sam raced off and Adam turned to me.

"Can I go now?" I asked. "You've seen me and I've nothing I want to say. I'll take your apologies for granted."

Adam just smiled and moved closer to me.

"I wasn't actually going to apologise," he told me. (Big surprise, I don't think.)

"No, I was just concerned in case I'd actually hurt you or bruised you and thought I'd better check."

"I'm fine," I snapped. "Bye."

I turned to leave but Adam had hold of my blouse. Not only did he have hold of it, he was undoing the buttons. I slapped at his hands.

"Stop that. What do you think you're playing at?"

Adam ignored my slapping hands and pushed the edges of my blouse apart, revealing my bra. I have to say it was more a decorative bra than a supportive one. One of those that offer your breasts to the world, and I was showing a remarkable cleavage.

Adam was stroking along that cleavage.

"Look at that," he said mournfully. "I can see bruises there. I'm so sorry."

If he could see bruises he must have been using binoculars for eyes. I couldn't see any, or feel any, and they were my breasts. The invisibility of the bruises didn't stop him from bending down to kiss them better.

I couldn't believe he had the nerve to do that, and I just looked at him lightly kissing my breasts. I don't know why I'm so slow to react around that man. While I'm watching him, somewhat bemused, he slipped his hand behind me and unclipped the bra. Before I could stop him he was brushing it away from my breasts and his mouth had somehow or other fastened onto my nipple and was biting it.

Finally taking hold of myself I tried to push him away, and I was surprised to find myself succeeding quite easily. He just seemed to fade out from under my hands.

I should have said sank down, because he went down on one knee and he had my skirt and panties down as well. How the hell does he manage to take a girl's clothes off so fast? He seemed to be able to strip me faster than I can myself.

"Just kissing you better," he said again, and I couldn't believe where he was kissing me.

I was gasping and making these funny little noises and I grabbed his hair to jerk his head away from me, but his tongue was suddenly dipping inside me, wet and slippery and oh my god. I was still grasping his hair, but I think I was now holding him in place rather than trying to drag him away. I didn't know men could do things like that with their tongue.

It wasn't just his tongue, either. His hands seemed to be everywhere, touching and rubbing. He'd be trailing little kisses across my mons while his fingers were slipping into my slit and doing other things. And then he'd reach for my breasts while his tongue followed where his fingers had just been.

"Enough," I managed to get out, pushing him away. "You stop that."

"Stop fretting," Adam told me. "I took you yesterday, so now I'm going to give you a chance to get your own back."

I didn't trust him one inch, I assure you. He was already on his knees and it was no trouble for him to convert that into lying down. The trouble was, he pulled me down on top of him. Somehow in all this, Adam had found time to undo his trousers, and when I found myself lying on him I could feel his erection pressing against my stomach.

I managed to push myself into a sitting position, even if I was straddling him, but before I could push myself up onto my feet Adam started up again.

"Seeing I took you yesterday," he told me, "it's only fair that you take me this time. Just lift your bottom a little and you'll be able to position yourself to come right down on me, just as hard as you like."

Come on. I mean, really, did he think I was that naïve. He wanted me to lower myself onto him. It would be all the same to him if I bounced on him or if he nailed me to the floor with that long cock of his. What sort of idiot is going to just sit themselves on a man's cock just because they were wet and excited from his having been tonguing them?

My type, I guess. I was burning with excitement and the swine knew it. It surprised me how easily his cock went in this time, no pain, just acceptance of him by my pussy, happily stretching to accommodate him.

I sat there, impaled on his cock, just knowing my eyes were glistening with excitement. This was going to be fun.

Adam looked up at me.

"I was going to let you have full control," he told me, "to help make up for yesterday. But it's not going to happen."

Next thing I knew he'd twisted round and I found myself lying flat on my back with Adam pinning me to the ground.

"Maybe next time," he told me, and then he pulled back and came ramming back into me.

So much for me having any semblance of control over the situation. I was swearing at him again but I was also lifting my hips to meet his thrusts. And what did he mean, next time? There wasn't even supposed to be a this time, let alone a last time or a next time.

I had to put all thoughts about yesterday, today and a mythical next time out of mind at that stage. When his cock was plunging into me it was demanding my full attention with no room for trivialities.

You would think that with my experience from the previous day that I'd know what to expect, but what can I say? It all seemed just as new and strange, and all I could do was re-act instinctively.

And my instincts were all shouting yes, yes, yes, as Adam took me, driving into me repeatedly, forcing me to respond to him. Not that there was much force needed. As soon as his cock had started poking me I was responding, and now I was bouncing under him in fine style.

I could feel that same excitement and tension that had my nerves tied in knots the day before, and I knew what it meant, so why did it all seem so strange and new? Adam kept hammering into me, using me the way a man does his woman, knowing she can and will be with him all the way.

I was babbling again. I could hear myself, although I wasn't listening to what I was saying. Neither, I suppose, was Adam, but I'm quite sure he could hear the entreaty in my voice. His efforts to appease me redoubled, and I was gasping in my efforts to stay with him.

Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers
12