Fairy Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CatBrown
CatBrown
310 Followers

I mourned the loss of his mouth until it came to rest at my right earlobe, nudging my head slightly toward the glowing fire. I felt the heat of those embers course through my body as he sucked my earlobe gently, then lapped up the shell of my ear to trace the inner curves with his slick, warm tongue.

I could have lain there forever feeling his mouth upon my ear, or so I thought until his fingers deftly began to pop open the buttons on my blouse and I imagined his mouth over one of my erect and aching nipples. I arched my neck in silent plea, and he responded by running kisses down the smooth pillar and across the hollow at the base. When he reached the V-shaped depression at the center, he placed a reverent kiss there before pulling back to gaze into my eyes.

His eyes were the color of evening skies reflected in deep lakes, and they gleamed with a raw hunger that took my breath away and made my body ache to satisfy them. He must have seen in my own what he needed because he kissed me swiftly before opening the front hook of my bra and dropping his head to my breast.

He blew across my already erect nipple, stiffening it further to a hard nub before running his tongue in a circle around the rosy peak. When he flicked the tip lightly, liquid heat coursed to my center seeming to fill me to overflowing as I felt my panties moisten.

I nearly screamed, biting my lip fiercely, when he sucked that rigid summit into his mouth, laving it with his tongue and pulling it deeper. My body flexed and my hands held his head to me in supplication. He hummed his ascent as he paid homage to first one breast, then the other before I pulled him away and roughly opened his shirt, thrusting it down his arms in my rush to feel his skin against mine.

He pulled away to remove his shirt and toss it aside, and I used that time to rid myself of similar offending articles. When he leaned back into me, I ran my hands up his smoothly muscled chest, circling his nipples with my thumbs before sweeping back over his shoulders and drawing him into another long kiss.

His hands roamed my sides, brushing along my breasts with studied precision before reaching the top of my skirt and slipping over it to the my thighs below, where he began his return course, pushing the light tweed ahead of him. Hovering above me, his hands were able to reach the tiny bands of my thong which they followed inward to meet just above the small patch of curls remaining over my mound. To my surprise, they drifted back apart to my hips before traveling along the bands again, this time toward the insides of my thighs, stroking deep enough to sense my heat before swooping lower along the thighs themselves.

My body thrummed to the rapid beat of my heart, and I pushed forward into his hands, willing them to travel back to my center and linger there.

Instead he moved away, standing and tugging gently at my hand till I rose as well. He pulled me to him, chest to chest, and I smelled the wind and trees in his hair as I softly bit the angle where shoulder rises to neck. He moaned and I felt him bend, sweeping my legs out from under me, and carry me to beside the bed.

He set me down and smoothly dropped a hand to release the zipper at the back of my skirt, letting it fall in a puddle at my feet. He began to loosen his belt, but I covered his hands with mine and pulled them away. I bent and scattered kisses across his chest and abdomen as I removed his belt and opened his fly.

I could feel the solid thickness of his arousal beneath his zipper, and became at once hungry to touch it with eyes, hands and mouth. I tugged his jeans from his hips then slid his boxers away as well, revealing a lovely large cock standing straight to his navel. I stroked it delicately, realizing it was uncircumcised and getting a thrill of anticipation, having never had one like that before me. I hoped it really did make them more sensitive.

Settling to my knees, I took a tentative taste, licking with just the tip of my tongue from base to head. Ian groaned deeply, tightening his grip on my shoulders as he pulled me slightly closer. I circled the head like a lollipop before bobbing my mouth over the entire soft tip, sucking just enough to create a "pop" when he pulled me away.

"It won't take a minute of that, lassie, and I want far more than a mere minute," he voiced gruffly, hands biting into my shoulders slightly.

He almost brusquely pulled my thong away, looking greedily at my waxed pussy before laying me back on the bed. I tried to pull him in for another kiss, but he had other ideas as he remained fixated on my hairless cleft, quickly removing his pants, shorts and socks.

He pressed me toward the head of the bed as he crawled between my legs, wrapping his arms around under my thighs to lift my center slightly. He rained soft kisses along my thighs, then over my mound, and finally down my pussy lips. I tried to push my hips up, for more contact, but he held me fast.

I hadn't been pleasured like this often, and never by a man that wasn't simply intent on getting me hot quickly so he could move on to fucking me. Ian moved with such patience, guided by my reactions, and it was divine.

He licked up each labia slowly, moving from side to side as I writhed trying to move his action to my center. When I was ready to actually start begging, he slipped his tongue between those lower lips and swept it up to lightly flick the swollen nub at their apex and I gasped, my pelvis coming up off the bed despite his strong arms holding me in place.

I could feel the grin on his face as he brought it back down to nuzzle into my cunt. He lapped several times at my entrance, not deeply, but firmly, before again gliding up to nudge my engorged clit. I moaned, but managed to hold still as he continued to circle it with his soft tongue, rocking it without actually rubbing it.

Now I begged, "Please, Ian! More, I need more."

He obliged by taking my clit between his lips and rubbing it with the tip of his tongue. The orgasm hit me out of the blue, tearing through my body with the power of lightening. I clutched the quilt with my fists as my cunt clutched at air, and his soft laugh vibrated through me like waves of pure pleasure.

When I came back to conscious awareness, Ian sat propped on his elbows between my thighs, staring over my sweat-sheened body.

"Have ye any idea how ye look; yer auburn waves splayed across the pillow, hands gripping the sheets, a flush of pleasure lighting yer skin, and yer thighs spread wide in invitation?"

Needing no answer besides my thighs spreading slightly farther, Ian climbed over me a lowered himself softly. His cocked pressed along my super-sensitive tissues and I purred, flexing to rub along its length and he answered me with moan of his own.

"I do love your little noises of pleasure," he breathed into my ear, "but now I want to hear ye scream your joy," and with that he slid deep into my wet and ready body. He nearly got his wish then, as my exquisitely primed body erupted into a small orgasm at being filled so completely.

"Aahhh," I breathed, arching and gripping his cock with spasms of muscles I had never felt so fully before.

He began to rock into me, pulling out swiftly, sliding back slowly, and grinding in little circles when our flesh met. I didn't know my body could be driven to such heights, but it just kept climbing.

His speed and motion were tightly controlled, but I wanted to feel the raw power I'd glimpsed earlier. I began to meet each thrust with raised hips as I caressed his tight ass, pulling him closer. His gentle nibbles along my neck became nips, and when I ran my tongue up his neck to his jaw, I broke through his resolve.

He plunged into me with force, and I met him thrust for thrust. Our speed increased and I could hear a slight grunt with each motion as his muscles clenched beneath my hands. When he began to gasp, I could hold myself in check no longer, letting the wave that was building crash over me.

He got his wish as I screamed a release like none I'd ever felt before, bubbling out from my core and fizzing through my fingers and toes. Just when it would seem to be subsiding, new waves would sweep through me, causing me to twitch and gasp. He became slightly uncoordinated, his eyes flying wide, as he shouted his own release in a language I didn't recognize.

We lay there, twitching slightly, until our breath returned. Ian lifted his shoulders from where they had come to rest just beside my own, and looked into my face with a smile that could melt the ice caps.

"Are ye sure ye aren't a fairy maiden? 'Cause no mere lass has ever felt that good beneath me."

Smiling and blushing, I wanted to tell him no man had ever come close to doing to my body what he had just done either, but instead I simply replied, "I'm fairly certain I'm human, but I'm not entirely sure about you."

He laughed a warm, rippling sound that tingled across my nerves like the waves of my last orgasm, and I pulled him close for a kiss. As our bodies cooled, Ian pulled the quilts over us, turning me so he could spoon behind me. His hand came to rest cupped under one breast, not in a sexual way, but simply because it seemed to fit there so nicely. He whispered something as my brain flitted on the edges of sleep, and I roused enough to say, "Hmm?"

He chuckled again, reminding my body of the fizzing pleasure so recently had, and said, "Just wondered what I'd done to make the fairies so happy they'd bring ye to me this Lover's Eve."

I smiled, too close to sleep to respond. It's the last thing I remember.

************

I heard a voice muffled near me, and turned my head without opening my eyes. The pain radiated down from my temple and into my jaw. What the hell?

My body rocked, causing me to realize I was seated, just as a wrenching metal sound preceded the groan of resisting hinges. I fluttered open my eyes, blinking to clear my vision.

A hand gripped my shoulder.

"Stay still, miss, and don't turn your head," then the same voice turned from me, saying, "Hand me the neck brace."

I tried to see clearly, but in front of me was only grayness until I realized I was looking at my snow-covered windshield in the soft light of early dawn.

"I'm going to put this brace around your neck, and I need you to hold as still as possible. Don't try to help me, and try to resist nodding and shaking your head. Do you understand?"

I started to nod before remembering I wasn't supposed to, and instead answered through a tight, dry throat, "Yes, I understand."

"Good," he replied, placing a terribly uncomfortable piece of rigid plastic around my neck and fastening it tightly, "Can you tell me your name?"

"Valerie Trent," I answered, trying to clear my throat.

"Valerie, do you have any idea when your car went off the road?"

I tried to think. It had been about eight when I lost the call to Tricia. But what happened to Ian? I left my car soon after it wrecked, but somehow I was back in it now. Had that all been a dream?

"I think it would have been about eight fifteen," I answered the EMT.

Again I felt as if he was talking to someone else as he repeated what I had just said. "If you've been here all night, I'm surprised..." but he left the rest unspoken. "I'm going to turn you to lift you out and onto a backboard. I want you to hold as still as you can, and not try to help, okay?"

Again I stopped myself from nodding and answered, "Yes."

The EMT spoke again to the other person and I felt a shifting beside me before strong hands turned me and lifted me. Another set of hands grasped my legs and I was lowered to a board on the ground. Multiple hands rapidly strapped me flat and braced my head so all I could see was the steel gray sky above me.

The EMT said from the far end of my board, "Look at her feet. Her shoes are gone and it looks like she's been wondering around in the woods barefoot, but she was still strapped into her car. What do you make of that?"

I saw a man lean over my face to glance at my feet. As he leaned back I caught a hint of bright blue eyes and shiny black hair before he answered, " Aye. The lass must ha' taken a walk wi' the fairies last night."

_____________________________

I hope you've enjoyed my submission for the 2012 Valentine's Contest. Please vote and leave a comment for me. I love to hear from you.

P.S. I've lost my editor, so PM me if you'd be interested in editing for me. I edited this myself, so my apologies.

CatBrown
CatBrown
310 Followers
12