Fairy Tail Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Done," she said at once. "Has anything specific come to mind?"

Her eyes flew wide in shock as my open hand rapped her face with a sharp report. "I didn't give you permission to speak, slave," I sternly replied, my eyes flashing angrily. "That mouth belongs to me now."

She froze a moment, leaving me to playfully tug at her hair and kiss her with affected hostility. Giggling and nibbling my lower lip, she reached for my shaft and began to rub it in her open palm. Groaning my approval, my mouth sought the tender warmth of hers. I allowed her to stroke me for some time, drawing back now and again to drowsily observe the skillful ease with which she slowly brought me to full, throbbing hardness.

By and by I lifted her up and rotated sideways, positioning myself at the edge of the recliner. I lowered her to the floor, guiding her by the hand to sit back on her heels between my knees.

"I want you to ease me into your mouth an inch at a time," I instructed her, lifting her chin and brushing my thumb over her lips. "What do you say?"

"As you wish."

Smiling discreetly, my fairy bent her face close and reached to take me in her hands again. I gently pushed them away. "Fold them on your lap for now."

She silently obeyed, raising her large, beautiful gray-green eyes to mine and extending her tongue. The pink tip flashed once, twice, lashing the tip of my penis, tickling my frenulum, the tangled, sensitive ridge of the head.

The wicked touch of her tongue was like the forking lick of a flame. The sensation was dreadfully erotic, a dull burning cooled by the air she blew across the wet trail left by her tongue.

My little consort knew what she was doing.

I wondered, not for the first time, at who her earliest instructor might have been, and how long ago she had first learned how to pleasure a man this way. Whenever I tried to get her to reveal secrets such as these, she would only tease me with a new story, each one incompatible with, and more outrageous and indecent, than the last.

It had been her closest childhood friend, burning with adolescent lust, that had given her the first orgasm of her young life; her high school softball coach, under the stadium bleachers, who had taught her to never spill a drop; her older step-brother, breaking her in, over and over again, on the flatbed of his truck; her lecherous uncle, consoling her after her first bad break up the night of her senior prom, whose every desire she had drunkenly indulged.

Any one of these accounts could be the truth, of course, and I swelled now with the thought and at the prospect of sinking between those cute, teasing lips into her generous mouth.

But here again, Penny knew better than to spoil things by surrendering it right away.

She sat upright, holding my erection flat against my stomach, then bent and feathered the length of my shaft from below, starting at the back where my balls hung just past the edge of the leather sofa. I felt the tip of her tongue hesitate just beyond my sack, lathing the hidden spot where my thighs meet, darting a half inch back every few seconds in a dirty unspoken innuendo. Her eyes flashed at mine knowingly before she finally oiled my tool from base to tip in one slow, sultry motion.

When she reached the head again she accepted my cock at last and the broad, weeping tip disappeared into her mouth. The swift entry was heavenly and wrung a soft cry from my lips.

I took a handful of her hair in each hand, drew back and re-entered her mouth at an angle. Pistoning gently in the grip of her lips, sliding sideways across the wet warmth of her tongue beneath, I shuddered involuntarily, thickening with expectation. Penny's rosy cheek bulged out with several inches of what I was feeding her, then caved hollow as she fought my withdrawal with little sucking noises in the back of her throat.

Stirred by her willing performance, I played a little more at using her mouth. Her lips made a deliciously wet sound when I pulled my head free and swiftly reinserted it, gripping the base of my cock with one hand and the back of her neck with the other. Each time I stabbed past her lips I penetrated more deeply, finally bottoming out against the back of her throat. It was surprisingly tight back there, like a warm little pussy just out of reach, and Penny was more than happy to gag a little so that I could see just how much room there was in that deceptively petite mouth.

My curiosity temporarily sated, she wiped the tears from her eyes and eagerly complied with my instructions to make my rod nice and sloppy. After a few moments, she extended her tongue, holding it all in place for me to inspect.

Satisfied, I laid it along her cheek, still sticky with the spit trailing in a foamy arc from her mouth, admiring the lewdness of the display. I pulled at the shaft and let it smack wetly against one side of Penny's blushing, upturned face, then rubbed it lengthwise over the other.

But it wasn't long before I wanted that mouth again and let Penny take over. For a moment she sat back on her heels and beat me off, holding my cock at arm's length and eyeing me thoughtfully. She seemed to be considering her options. Was this a tease, a reminder that, according to our arrangement, she had but one option?

Painfully aroused, I watched her hold my member upright and pump it carefully with one hand while the other alternated indecisively between fondling my tightening sack and exploring the growing wetness between her thighs. She expressed her own increasing arousal in a little series of tense sighs and gasps, her eyes never leaving mine even as, finally, she sunk down and swallowed my straining erection. Settling into a slow rhythm, she bobbed her head up and down over my lap while I lay back moaning appreciatively.

I'll confess that I did little to censor the smutty images flashing through my mind in a sort of drowsy pornographic daydream as I gazed up at the ceiling and let the young slut between my legs worship my cock like she promised she would. After all, my little anniversary present was both the cause and the featured subject of these impromptu fantasies, though she was hardly the only party involved, and I was seldom the only other.

I had only enjoyed a few minutes of Penny's skillful attentions when the time came to see just how wet our little game had made my fairy princess.

She pouted some as I pulled out of her mouth and pinched the tip of my cock to bring myself back from the edge to which she had brought me so fast. "If I let you keep going, you'll have a bellyful of cum before I have my second wish," I explained.

With a meaningful shrug she rested back on her heels to watch me, not bothering to wipe her mouth or dry her face. She hadn't stopped fondling herself while sucking me and was clearly eager, as always, for us both to cum.

"I know you're probably hungry for it, you little bitch," I responded, using the sort of language that she ashamedly craves when she's aroused, "but don't cry just yet. A little patience goes a long way."

Her left hand stayed tucked away between her legs, working slowly, the other gathering up one of her frisky breasts in a tiny handful. She gazed at me forlornly, biting her flushed lower lip in mute frustration.

I filed the mental picture away for future use and fought back the urge to throw her down and ravage her without further ado. "For a slave girl, you know how to get what you want," I said after a moment's pause. "And what you seem to want, you little temptress, is to get fucked senseless."

She smiled knowingly.

"Something else?" I asked. Penny had admitted to having fantasized about what she described as the ultimate taboo. I was surprised when she claimed that many women have done so, and that she and her friends have talked about it in confidence.

"What does my little fairy really want?"

"Could it be that she likes the idea of being raped?"

When she dropped her eyes, then met mine and shrugged again, this time with that wicked smile clinging to the corners of her mouth, I couldn't help being a little rough standing her up and baring her upper body.

I laid her babydoll top aside but left her wings. Stretching her on the couch, I traced the gentle curvature of those long, beautiful legs with the tips of my fingers. Straightening them out, I took her by the ankles, held them together and raised them aloft, rocking her back and admiring the shapely picture of vulnerability laid before me.

She was in heat, horny and squirming, but I took my time looking over my anniversary present.

Between the full, rounded cheeks of her gorgeous ass, that precious cooze peeked out on either side of the tiny strip of a thong which had sunk amidst the ruddy tangle of lips in Penny's urgency to get her fingers into her tender little hole. I wanted a taste now that she had buttered it up so well for me.

The satin strap ran on back, deep into the furrow between those beautiful buns. Still holding Penny's ankles aloft, I tugged one cheek aside with my free hand to get a closer look. The strap was still in place, lying right down the middle of the brown crinkle surrounding my fairy's dirtiest entry. My mouth watered for that, too, and I fingered my shaft as my imagination briefly toyed with possibilities for using my two remaining wishes.

"Like what you see?" I heard a voice call from below.

"Let me show you what I like."

I gave her ass a sharp smack and, Penny squealing in playful protest, pulled those slutty panties up and off, tossing them aside and leaving her naked now but for her heels and marabou wings.

Wasting no more time, taking a delicate ankle in each hand, I dropped to my knees by the edge of the couch and pushed her knees to her chest where she held them in place with her hands. Her legs I splayed to either side, holding her smooth thighs flat against the padded leather surface.

The damp folds of her cunt were now level with my face, pouting voluptuously. I buried my head between her legs and dragged my tongue from bottom to top. I ate her greedily. She responded at once to my hungry exploration of that sticky mess, writhing and moaning noisily, inhibition either forgotten or cast aside. I was no less beside myself as I nibbled at her puffy clit, savoring the strong, funky taste of the nectar in which she had soaked herself in her excitement.

I knelt lapping at her long enough to bring her to the brink twice. But each time I left her stranded there, whimpering and clutching at my hair, desperate for the release she had been craving since early that morning.

<><><>

Penny had been out late the night before and returned while I slept. Indeed, when I woke to find her lying next to me, half undressed and sound asleep, I judged that it had probably been after dawn by the time she had finally climbed into bed, weary from whatever nocturnal recreations were keeping her out later and later in those days.

"She's young. Drinking, dancing, partying all night long. She's still getting things out of her system which I got out of mine years ago, sowing my own wild oats as a kid." Or so I told myself, though I was more right than I knew. What should have occurred to me was that our own May-December romance suggested that more was at issue than my lover's comparative youth; and, more importantly, that the appetites of a girl willing to play house with a man more than twice her age were not likely to end there.

But I get ahead of myself. We'll come to that later.

That morning when I rose and woke Penny with my early morning routine, she was a model of drowsy, feigned remorse over having violated her "curfew," as she had put it with a smirk. To atone for her misbehavior she had blown me right there, right away, kneeling on the bathroom floor as I stood a little surprised, still dripping from the shower but hardly complaining. It wasn't my first reminder that Penny's wildness was a double-edged sword.

In any event, already being late to a meeting, I hadn't time to return the favor, and her desperation to cum now, while I knelt slavering at her runny tang, suggested that she didn't finish herself off afterwards as usual.

Perhaps she had wanted to save it for later that night so that she would enjoy herself more. Doing so would have been rather superfluous, as things turned out, though neither of us could have known or would have believed more than a small part—and it, the most tame by far—of what our anniversary "celebration" ultimately held in store.

<><><>

"Please!" Penny whined in vain as I rose, took her hand and pulled her to her feet.

I led my youthful fairy, winged and balancing on her heels, but otherwise naked, through the doorway of the study to the couch that wrapped around one corner of the adjoining room. It was much longer and more commodious than the padded leather chair we had been using, with deep cushions she loved to sink into on quiet evenings. Tonight, though, she was at my service, and when we reached the couch I bent her forward over the arm at one end and admired the rude display, her little toes barely touching the floor, her luscious ass placed high and inviting.

Spreading apart her cheeks with my thumbs, kneeling to a get mouthful of pussy from behind, I pressed my nose against her shy, tiny sphincter and worked away just below it. It wasn't long, though, before she felt my tongue slide up the perfumed cleft from her swollen clit to the fragrant pucker of her asshole.

"No!" she cried, faking it. "It's dirty back there!"

She was right. "You're dirty everywhere, you little fuck-toy," I said appreciatively. "Now I want you to use that sultry mouth to beg me to clean your ass."

"Please, Sir, will you clean my ass?"

I licked my lips, tasting her. "I'm not sure you really want it. Convince me."

"Please, please, Master," she implored. "It's so dirty. I made a little mess back there and it's my naughtiest hole and I promise I'll let you do whatever you want but I need you to make it nice and clean for me or I'll just die and…"

She pled beautifully.

"Who does that mouth belong to?"

"To you."

"Good girl. Now, don't forget it when you're getting all worked up. My ass may need some attention later, too."

"Hey!" Penny shouted. "Don't you dare!"

I decided not to answer. Let the idea sink in for awhile. Her Royal Horniness had seemed offended by the thought that she would be an unwilling "slave." We would see just how horny she is.

Despite her phony protestations, Penny's back door was the key to her heart. I bathed it slow and deep, eliciting giggles at first but presently having the labored, urgent whimpers of a bitch in heat for my encouragement.

I stiffened the tip of my tongue and stabbed at that dark, forbidden fruit until it yielded a little under the pressure. Some gentle coaxing was all it took to loosen it sufficiently to accept my finger, which I worked further in with Penny's increasing relaxation. Soon she had accommodated two of my fingers and I found that, with a little effort, I could pry her rim open nearly an inch. My tongue belonged in those slick, silky depths, and I drove it deep inside her with relish.

Fearing that I had begun to neglect the neighboring orifice, I took to alternating between Penny's ass and quim, lost in the blissful work of servicing one, and then the other. So absorbed had I become that it took me quite by surprise when Penny's anxious fidgeting finally boiled over and she flopped forward over the arm of the couch and into the cushion on which she had been sprawling prone.

In a fluid motion that would have seemed comical if not for our dizzy state of mutual arousal, she tumbled over the arm, swung around on her back and tangled both hands in her throbbing snatch, one from above and one from below, beseeching me to fuck her.

"Hurry, you son of a bitch, I can't stand it," she demanded with bated breath. "I don't care how you do it. Just put that thing inside me!"

I was in no condition to object. I climbed onto the couch and got on my knees between her widespread legs, a slippered foot in each hand. Reaching around one her upraised thighs, Penny hurriedly positioned the plump head of my manhood, made dangerously stiff by all this foreplay. A shudder went through my naked body at the long-sought contact with that yielding entrance to her womb, and I seized her supple hips and drew back at last to impale her with a single stroke…

…when something urgently broke into our fevered reverie from without.

It was faint, a muted tone emerging from our half-forgotten surroundings like a dimly remembered musical refrain.

It was the bell.

"Someone's at the front door," I said eventually, gazing vaguely toward the front of the house.

"W-what…?" Penny gasped, still reeling from the interruption.

"Someone's ringing the bell." I finally cracked a smile. "They must have heard you out there, maybe from all the way across the street. I'll bet they came looking for some of what I was about to have."

Penny tried to narrow her eyes at me but giggled instead. "Well they can't have it. Not tonight, anyway."

"You little tease," I said absentmindedly, lost again in slow-moving thought. The bell rang a second time, insistently.

I sized her up with an impish grin. "And besides, that's for me to decide, baby doll."

Penny's eyes flashed up at mine and widened as she discerned my intentions. Clever girl. "No way!" she began, preemptively exasperated. "There is no way I'm—"

I hushed her with a finger to my lip. "Don't break character, now. I didn't ask for your permission, Fairy Princess."

I dashed back into the study and returned with the beautiful pink ribbon that Penny had worn around her midriff before her negligee had been cast aside in the tumult. Reaching to tie it around my lover's neck like a silken leash, my smile broadened. "I think I'd like that mouth of yours…of mine…to offer our guest the kind of greeting they deserve."

"But we don't even know who it is!" she protested, too shocked to complain about her newly fastened lead. I gave it a tug and she spilled off the couch to her feet. Her pretty mouth was agape. "They could be someone we know!"

I smiled back at her, my pulse starting to pound at the uncertainty. "That could be," I agreed.

"But if they're a stranger," I concluded, my eyes on hers, "I'm sure they'll be pleased to make your acquaintance."

To be continued…

Author's Note: Feedback and suggestions are welcome. Please let me know what you think of the story so far!

12