Fairy Tale Fantasy: Hetta's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth smiled. "That was Princess Deidra Ann Renault and..." Elizabeth stopped speaking. The look of shock, horror, and perhaps relief crossed the young Prince's face and she waited for him to explain himself.

"Princess Renault lives?" Philip tried to grasp the impact of the woman's words. "Then you... you are her ladies-in-waiting? The ones that disappeared? But that makes no sense," he said. Philip stood and walked around in a large circle. "Your bodies were found torn apart by what we all assumed were a pack of wild beasts. There was no true way to identify you, the scene was grotesque, but it was the Renault carriage. Three young female bodies, one old, and a slew of guards."

He looked back at Elizabeth and continued, "We were shocked that the whole lot of you were dead. We searched the woods for days and only found a pack of wolves. None of us could believe they had done the damage, but there was no other evidence as to anything else. I was only fourteen, but I remember my father's anguish at the loss of life, not only for Princess Deidra and her entourage, but all the wolves we slaughtered that day."

Elizabeth twisted her skirt in her hands. "Please sit. I'll explain all I can. It is a long tale, but I will do my best to shorten it."

She watched Philip sit and she began to weave the tale of Princess Deidra and that horrible night.

"We'd been traveling toward the home of the Princess' betrothed, Prince Philip Lochlionn. They were going to meet for the first time. They'd been betrothed since birth. As we got deeper into the woods, a man appeared. He seemed frail and weak. He was alone and the carriages stopped. The guard appeared at Princess Deidra's window and told her that the man wished for food and water." She smiled and looked at the pond before continuing her story.

"Deidra got out of the carriage, much to the disgust of Lady Margaret, the chaperone that was accompanying us. Deidra walked up to the poor man and placed her hand on his shoulder to offer him comfort. It all happened so quickly. The man grabbed her and spoke a spell that dropped his weakened image. He became the strong man you saw this evening. He held a knife to the Princess, ordered the rest of us from the carriage. We obeyed. We watched a hundred or more ravens descend from the night sky. They attacked the others. Then the wolves you spoke of appeared. All this time the man kept his knife poised at Deidra's throat and his words wove spells over the animals. Soon..." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Soon they all lay dead. He took the three of us into the woods where a wagon waited. He tied us up. Next, he pulled three women from the back of it and led them back to the carnage we'd just witnessed. Their screams filled the air. The man returned. We knew that the women were dead. He brought us here and told us his name was Rothbart."

Philip's anger continued growing as Elizabeth spoke. "He wove another spell. We were turned into swans. We fly where ever we wish, but we have to be back on the water by the time the moon rises high in the sky. Then we can become human again. He started coming to us every night, telling us of how he would destroy our families the way he had destroyed the others. We swore to him that we would be back on the water. We have been ever since."

"Where did he take Deidra and the other girl?" he asked.

"Deidra and Rebecca are going to his castle. He started coming for us when we turned eighteen. The first time it was to "break" us in. That was what he said. He now picks and chooses who he wishes to have entertain him. Tonight it is the two of them," Elizabeth shuddered at the thought of what her two friends would be forced to do.

Philip stood. "What is your name?"

"Lady Elizabeth Depue; the other taken that night is Lady Rebecca Sutton," she looked up at him. "You can't help us. You should leave."

He glanced down at her. "I'll find a way. I am Prince Philip Lochlionn and my betrothed lives. No one will keep me from her, nor will her friends be forced to live this life. I will be back," he told her. He turned and made his way back to where his weapons lay. He picked them up and made his way back home, unaware that it was magic that kept him on the right trail.

*****

Rothbart watched Princess Deirdra crawl on the floor toward him. His eyes took in the other girl, her body being used for the pleasures of his daughter Tabitha. As his daughter forced Rebecca to keep her legs open, his cock grew while the Princess closed the distance between them.

He'd brought the two women to his rooms. Quickly Rebecca was pushed into Tabitha's arms and forced onto the bed. He had Deidra strip for him and now she was crawling her way to his cock, the tip already moistened from the desire of having the royal's lips take his member.

"So was your hunter handsome?" he asked. His hand gripped her hair. He pulled hard. "Would you like this to be his cock?" he growled out at her. He wedged his thumb between her lips and forced her mouth open.

Deidra shuddered in disgust as he pushed his rod into her mouth. The taste of him filled her and she only wished to have the bile that was rolling in her stomach come up and cover his stiff member. However, she knew that would elicit a punishment for Rebecca and not herself. That was Rothbart's way. He would punish the other girl and not the one that had committed the "crime" against him.

Her mouth took his cock and she felt his grip tighten on her hair. Her tears flowed hot as he began to pump her head up and down, harder with every thrust. The tip of his cock slammed into the back of her throat and he constantly smashed her nose into his sex. It would be a quick come this first time and for that Deidra was thankful.

"Harder," he commanded her. She increased the sucking force of her mouth and her tongue worked to bring her captor to orgasm. She opened her jaw wider to accept him deeper, hoping to ease the painful stretching he was forcing her lips to endure. Deidra's hand moved up to cup his balls and massaged them just like she'd been taught. She'd learned from the weeks and months of torment he put her through - how to please him and speed up his climax. She worked harder now to make that a reality.

Rothbart covered her throat with the first spurt of his seed; the second he delivered on her lips and chin. It rolled down her neck. The third spurt ended up decorating her large breasts as he forced her back just enough to release the thick, white stream of fluid.

"Never a more perfect string of pearls will ever grace your form," he told her as he lifted her by her hair and forced her to stand.

"You're a vile man," Deidra hissed. He laughed at her and turned her to face the two women on the bed.

He pushed his cock against her ass and pressed her body back against his chest. Rothbart bent his head to her ear and whispered, "Watch your friend Rebecca. See how her body lifts for my Tabitha's mouth. You can smell them. You will join them, your Highness."

He walked her to the bed and pushed her onto it. "Roll over," he ordered her. "Tabitha, spread your legs. The Princess needs to dine."

Rothbart watched his daughter do as he commanded. As she did, Tabitha continued to devour the pussy of the girl that had been tied to the bed. He moved to the end where Deidra lay.

"Open your legs, Princess," he growled out. His fingers grabbed her thighs and he forced them further apart.

Deidra breathed in the scent of Tabitha's cunt. She cringed at the knowledge of what was going to happen to her. "Now, whore!" Tabitha's voice broke into her thoughts. Deidra felt the hot, slick pussy slam into her face. She opened her mouth and began to work the woman's curly black hairs with her tongue.

"Yes," Rothbart watched as Deidra ate out his daughter. He slipped up between her royal thighs and slid his cock into Deidra's dry sex. He laughed at her wince and her cry of pain brought pleasure to his twisted soul.

Rebecca felt the change of weight on the bed and could hear the words of command from the magician. Tabitha continued to attack her sex with her teeth and fingers. Rebecca long ago found a place in her mind to escape and that was where she was now. She knew her friend, her Princess, was also being abused and it only added to Rebecca's sadness.

When a cry rang out from Deidra, Rebecca shuddered in sorrow. "Please... please just this once," she begged. "Just this once, don't do this."

Tabitha laughed and drove three fingers into the beautiful creature's sex. "Oh... All night my pet, all night." Tabitha's teeth assaulted the flesh of the woman below her. Her sex was soon grinding against Deidra's face while her tongue thrust hard into Rebecca.

Deidra felt the slick pussy grind against her and she knew that the woman would come soon. Her own body was now wet with the juices of betrayal. Her sex gave Rothbar the nectar he'd sought and he fucked her wet cunt with vigor and pain. Deidra licked the walls of Tabitha's swollen lips, hoping to bring the she-devil to orgasm so the nightmare would end. She pushed a finger inside, another thing she knew the bitch liked. She fucked the raven-curled pussy, scraping her nails over the fleshy walls.

Rothbar drove his cock hard into Deirdra's sex. His fingers grabbed her hips, his nails bit her skin. He plunged in deep, the dryness gone; still he knew she was sore from his earlier invasion. He dropped her hips and bent his body down to drive the tip of his cock against the front wall of her pussy. His mouth clamped onto her left breast.

Rebecca screamed when Tabitha's teeth tore her clit. She knew she'd wounded her. She felt the sting and then the warm drip of blood that Tabitha laughed at, then sucked.

Tabitha drank the sweet, rusty blood, and felt her own desire run over her walls. They crashed against the hot mouth of the royal Princess. She shook with lust as she came over and over again, keeping her cunt to the sweet lips of her father's slave.

Deidra drank the fluids. She continued to push her finger into the woman's pussy. The juice flowed out and soaked Deidra's face. She felt the stinging of tears as her body betrayed her and she felt her own desire cascade over the massive cock that had torn at her sex.

Rothbar grinned wickedly as he felt her climax grip him. "You are just a whore, aren't you Princess Renault... My whore, my daughter's whore. Your body betrays you." He ran his nails down her ribs and opened her cunt wider with his fingers. The flesh bruised beneath his twisting digits and when he shot his load of seed into her slick pussy he watched in awe as the white, hot lava spilled from her exposed cunt.

*****

Michael watched the two abused women leave the castle. They were now dressed; both walked silently, their heads hung in shame. He felt the guilt of Hetta being forced to live this life, but he knew in the end that all fairy tales were ones that forced people to do things they had made others do.

Hetta would remember all of this, as would Daniel. He would feel everything that Hetta went through and in the end, if they both completed the tasks they would be together as husband and wife in FairyTale Land. He sighed and wondered if love was worth all that one endured.

*****

The following morning, Philip was up before the sun. He went to his mother's chambers, was told she was resting, and went in search for Lord Duncan, cousin and heir to the throne after Philip. He found him in his father's study, one long used after the King's death by Duncan himself.

"The party must be canceled," Philip announced as soon as he entered the room. He shut the door behind him and approached Duncan.

"Canceled?" Duncan replied. He looked up at the Prince and raised a brow. "Whatever for? You're turning 21 tomorrow. Your mother said yesterday that you were content to let the party continue. What has changed all that?" he asked.

"My betrothal," Philip stated. He took a seat in the chair across from Duncan's desk.

Duncan leaned back in his chair. His eyes scanned the young Prince. He had worked hard to line up the maids that were being presented this evening. Each were well titled as well as wealthy. Their fathers all easily controlled and manipulated, things he needed to see his plan to its finale. "Your betrothal, Prince Philip, ended seven years ago. There are no legal reasons for you to not wed. You know this. Why the sudden desire to back out of the agreement to look at these women?" he asked. He placed his fingers in a steeple formation and brought them to his lips.

"The betrothal was to Princess Deidra Ann Renault. I believe she lives," Philip stated boldly. His eyes registered the shock that ran over Duncan's face and he continued. "I know. We all feared she'd died. But I believe I saw her last night in the woods. I am going to return this night and see for myself. I want to make sure it isn't an illusion or some trick that was played on me."

Duncan's heart skipped rapidly as he realized that Philip was the hunter that Deidra had seen in the woods. He'd kept his identity a secret from the Lochlionn family for years. He couldn't allow Philip to marry Princess Renault. He had attempted years ago to rid himself of the heir, but since his father had died suspiciously the Queen refused to let the lad out of her sight or the sights of her personal guards. Just now the boy was showing backbone and was taking risks with his life.

"What makes you think she lives?" he asked. It was important to him to find out all the details that Philip recalled from last night. Had the women seen him? The fact that Philip was sharing all this with him only reassured Duncan that the spell he wove over his true form was strong and held true. No one knew him as Rothbart, the only one that did was killed long ago after training him in the dark arts.

Philip didn't trust Duncan completely, but he needed to know how much the man would fight him on this quest. He trusted him enough to have him help rescue the Princess. Duncan had never shown him or others cruelty. He just kept Philip from interacting with much of the politics of the Kingdom, telling him when he came of age all would be turned over.

Philip got back to the discussion and explained how he'd been hunting and he told him of the story of the swans and the woman Elizabeth. He shared with him the same story that Elizabeth had shared. When he was done he could feel his heart pounding from the excitement of it all and wondered how his late Father's, now his aging Mother's, most trusted advisor would help him.

"Will you see her this evening?" Duncan asked.

"I plan on it. I plan on talking directly to her. I want to take her away, but she is under this spell during the day and only human at night," Philip slammed his fist on the desk. "I wish I could have run my dagger through the evil sorcerer's heart last night, but I did not know all the details."

"But you do now?"

"Enough to know that there has to be a way to free not only the Princess, but her friends as well," Philip stood up. "I am determined. I will see her tonight and then tomorrow you and I will find a way to save her."

Duncan stood up, his eyes never giving away the plans that were already forming in his head. "When you are ready Prince Philip. I do believe we should maintain the illusion of you looking for a bride, in case this magician is closer to us then we think."

Philip agreed, shook his cousin's hand, and tried to concentrate on other things until night fell.

Duncan concentrated on other things as well. He turned over the final preparations for the celebration to another and headed to the lowest floor of Lochlionn Castle. There he studied the spell that he would need in order to continue to maintain control over all he'd striven to own.

Night fell and Duncan waited until he saw Prince Philip leave. This time he carried only a sword and left the castle alone on his steed. Duncan waited an hour and then transformed to his true bird like image. His large raven wings lifted him into the air and he flew into the night. Once he reached the pond he waited for the Princess and her friends to return to land and become the beauties he knew them to be.

*****

Philip stepped into the clearing as soon as Princess Deidra's foot hit land. He'd watched her and the maidens land. He'd seen them land on the water, watched the tips of their wings slice through the moonlight, and saw the white swans turn into the beautiful women that now stood together staring at him.

"I told you he was real," Elizabeth smiled.

"Yes," Rebecca grinned. "It seems he is real. I told you she didn't cheat," the young woman laughed.

Philip said nothing for a moment, his eyes centered on the woman in the green gown. She was exquisite. Her hair fell in long, cascading falls over her shoulders and down her back. "Princess Renault?" he asked.

Deidra hadn't truly believed her friend. Rebecca and she had returned to the pond and Elizabeth told them of the hunter visiting while they had been gone. She wanted to believe her friend, she wanted to hope, but deep down she knew that the girl had to have been mistaken, or Rothbart had planted the vision in her head as a cruel joke. The man stood before her though, he'd spoken her name.

As Deidra walked toward him, it was as if a veil had lifted around them. The pond, the forest, the other women had disappeared, and no one was there but them. "Who are you?" Deidra heard herself ask the stranger. She felt as if she knew him, as if he was someone that was so familiar to her and yet she'd not ever seen him or heard his voice.

Philip smiled. His fingers reached out and brushed her cheek. He too felt an invisible rope linking them together. "I am Philip," he whispered, his finger moving from her cheek to her jaw. "Philip Lochlionn... your betrothed."

The gasp of surprise was just a small intake of breath. Deidra was more tuned into watching his lips form words than she was in the words themselves. "Philip," she repeated. The name seemed foreign to her as did the sound of hers falling from his lips.

Philip wanted to feel her in his arms. There was a hunger inside him. Something told him that in another time, another life, they were different people, different beings separated by some sick twist of fate. She'd been told of Philip when she was a child, clearly expected to marry him on her 18th birthday. The day she was taken she was on her way to meet him for the first time. She'd worked him up to be something of a great man; now as he stood before her seven years after she was lost to her family, he seemed to pull her to him.

Michael watched, spinning a spell of magic around them. Inside the cocoon they were Hetta and Daniel once more.

*****

"You did it." Daniel closed the distance and pulled Hetta into his arms. His finger traced over her lips and he gazed down on her. His fingers moved into the thick, pale curls of satin and her hair glided over his palm. "You are so beautiful Hetta. Thank you," his lips found hers and his finger moved to catch her jaw. He pushed against it gently, easing her mouth open, his tongue slipped in, and he felt her sway toward him.

A gasp of longing escaped her and Hetta's fingers moved to cling his shirt in her tiny fists. She stepped up on her toes to press herself deeper into him. Her mouth opened wider, an invitation for his tongue to move in and begin a steady rhythm of love and romance. Hers reached out and when they met, her body seemed to hum in anticipation for more.

"Yes," Daniel whispered against her. His tongue stroked a long path inside her mouth, tasting her teeth, cheeks, and toyed with the warm muscle that began to encircle his.

As the kiss continued to build, Hetta's hands moved into his hair and she angled her head. His mouth left hers and his teeth began to bite her jaw. He stopped at her ear, tugged on the lobe, sucked it before he released it to kiss the sensitive spot beneath the soft flesh. "I want to taste all of you, Hetta," he whispered in her ear.