Fairy Tale Fuck Fights 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,613 Followers

The look on her face was wild and insane. She was smiling like a horny lunatic and her blue eyes were that of a serial rapist about to pounce on a defenseless virgin. Babe knew then that this fight wasn't over.

After continuing to fuck her in the missionary position for several minutes it became clear to Baba that he wasn't getting anywhere. Despite the fact that she was cumming like a broken waterspout she wasn't slowing down. If anything, she was fucking him harder and harder by the minute, the muscles of her cunt-lips growing tighter rather than looser.

"C'mon you big mother-fucker, you elephant-cocked freak," she mocked him. "Can't you fuck me any harder than this? Can't the big nigger fuck this little white bitch?"

Baba growled in frustration. He grabbed her by her underarms and pulled her up. Her legs wrapped around her muscular ass and her arms around his neck as they shared a combative, sloppy, almost violent kiss.

Baba started to fuck her in the standing position, using his strong hold on her waist to pick her up and slam her back down, her ass going all the way from the tip of his thirteen-inch spear to his waving ballsack, faster and faster with every stroke.

POP! POP! POP! POP!

She screamed and moaned as another orgasm exploded in her body, causing her to claw at his muscular back so vigorously that he bled from several small cuts.

"That's right bitch," he grunted. "I fucking own this pussy."

But he wasn't sure if that was true. As hard as he was fucking Bo, she was fucking him back just as hard, and every orgasm she had just seemed to give her more strength. Most girls gave up after the first five or six orgasms, but Bo was already on her twentieth at least. In fact, most girls would surely have been killed by now, but Bo just kept on fucking.

"St-stay hard," Bo gasped, licking his earlobe as yet another orgasm tickled her insides. "Stay hard, you black sheep. I want to keep this going . . . all . . . fucking . . . night."

And they did.

#####

Baba could see the rooster perched up in the window cawing at the new day. He wouldn't have believed it if he hadn't seen the orange glow of the sun creeping into the barn himself.

"Twelve hours," he gasped in exhaustion, almost crying. "She's been fucking me for twelve hours straight."

The last twelve hours had been filled with nonstop, brutal, violent, mind-blowing, back-breaking, superhuman sex, the likes of which Baba had only dreamt of, and which was pushing his herculean body to the limits of what he could survive.

The barn had been transformed by their destructive copulations. Every flat surface had been shattered. Every table and wooden fence broken as Baba had tried to fuck Bo on top of them, sometimes slamming her body through several wooden boards at a time. Every pile of hay had grown damp with their sweat and her cum, which seemed to poor from her body in an endless deluge.

More than once he had tried to simply knock her out, or even kill her, anything to just get a break. He tried punching her in the face, but that just seemed to turn her own.

"Hit me harder," she'd spit. "Harder, you fucking faggot!"

He tried choking her, but that just made her orgasms more intense, which hurt him more than it hurt her.

"C'mon pussy," she'd taunt him. "Can't you even choke a bitch?"

Finally he grabbed her shepherd's cane, smashed it into two pieces over his knee, and shoved one end up her ass while he fucked her pussy. He had hoped this would finally end her, but it just made her squeal in delight.

"Oh God!" she screamed. "I wish there were two of you! Then I'd get fucked like I deserve!" This white bitch was too much for him.

"I'm . . . I'm cumming," he gasped, afraid of what that meant. He had never delayed an orgasm for this long. For twelve hours his balls had been battered and teased and sucked, and now they were practically bouncing with over-packed cum, threatening to explode like two little bombs. Baba was actually afraid of what having an orgasm in this state would feel like. He was sure it was going to be very painful.

"NO!" Bo screamed, grabbing his head. "No! You don't get to finish before I do!"

"B-but . . . but you've cum a hundred times by now," he begged, trying to reason with this demonic white girl.

"Shut the fuck up!" she slapped him hard. "I'm nowhere near done! If you cum now I swear to God that I will kill you. I will cut off your balls and make you eat them before I snap your neck between my legs while I fuck your face!"

"I . . . I can't hold . . . oh shit . . . It's cumming--"

"NO!"

Bo saw he broken latex thong laying nearby, the one Baba had ripped off her body earlier. She grabbed it, and then quickly wrapped it around the top of his gargantuan scrotum. She tied it into place, pulling it so tight that Baba actually cried out in pain. His heavy, apple-sized balls were now plugged up, the boiling gallon of semen inside trapped.

"There," Bo said sweetly. "Now you can't cum until I want you to . . . or until your balls pop . . . whichever comes first." Baba actually began to cry as Bo pushed him on his back and hopped on top of him, riding him in a cowgirl position, grinding her ass painfully on his swollen, purple ballsack. Instantly another orgasm hit her, and she scraped her sharp nails along his washboard chest, drawing blood in a couple places.

"Mary . . . Mary is going to kill you," Baba cried, his whole body trembling from exhaustion and the excruciating pleasure/pain from his tied-up testicles.

"Mary?" Bo asked, riding his cock for another orgasm. "Who the fuck is Mary?"

"She . . . she is my mistress," Baba gasped. "I'm one of her Little Lamps. That's what she calls her sluts."

"So," Bo giggled. "You're not some big bad pimp come to steal all my bitches away. You're just a bitch yourself. So why did you come here? Why pick this fight with me?"

"Mary . . . Mary wants to expand her territory into this kingdom. She ordered me to have you removed, and to convert all your Sheep into Little Lamps for her."

Bo reached back and began to massage his swollen balls, eventually reaching underneath and tickling his asshole. "So why didn't this bitch come and face me herself. Is she scared?"

"No. No. She thinks you weren't worth her time."

That really pissed Bo off. She took her fist and slammed it into Baba's big black balls.

THUD!

"Fucking bitch. Well I'll show her. Alright, Baba Black Sheep. Time we finished this."

Baba could only watch in horror as Bo stood over him, her cunt dripping copious amounts of sex-honey onto his quivering chest. There were several yards worth or iron chains hanging from the barn's rafters, probably once used to suspend farming equipment, but now they just hung there without a purpose. Bo had though up a fun purpose for them.

She pulled one down and wrapped it around Baba's muscular neck. Another she wrapped around his arms, and another his waist. She did the same to his legs and feet, and when that was done she began to tug on them. As the chains tightened they lifted Baba's three-hundred pound body into the air, stretching him out like a hammock made of flesh.

Once he was about five feet above the ground Bo tied him into place. She stroked his cock and balls again, waking them up for the grand finale to a tortuous night of erotic torment.

She wetly glided on top of his suspended body, and once again impaled herself onto his thick cock. Even after twelve hours of fucking the thing, it still hurt a little taking it to the base. There was no getting use to thirteen inches, Bo realized. Then she began to swing her legs along with her hips, causing Baba's body to swing back and forth like he actually was a hammock.

The feeling was indescribable for Baba. Pain and pleasure were both threatening to destroy him on levels both mental and physical. The chains cut into his skin and stretched his muscles, while the rocking back and forth made him feel sick. At the same time, the feeling of this hot young girl fucking his cock while suspended in the air was something he had never imagined.

"Oh God! Oh Fuck!" Bo screamed. "This is the best one yet! This is it! I'm going to finally let you cum! Ready? Ready? READY!!! HOLY SSSSHHHHHIIIIITT!!!"

She was already cumming when she reached back and slapped his ballsack trying to find the thong she had tied around his testicles. After a few seconds of clumsily clawing at his swollen balls she finally got her fingers under the thong, and she undid the knot that held it down, allowing the backed up flood of boiling semen to finally escape.

"Oh God . . . . AAAAAAAAAAGGGHHH!!!" Baba screamed as he balls almost literally exploded, shooting cum up the incredibly length of his cock like a geyser, the first blast pulverizing Bo's insides like a bottle-rocket. Two high-pressure blasts later and she actually did pop off the end of his cock, wetly landing on his iron-hard abdominal muscles. His cock was flapping back and forth like a wild fire-hose, shooting thick streams of cum sailing above Bo's head. The cum came raining down on her face and breasts. After almost ten seconds of this eruption the cum-streaks finally started to subside, these last several threads only decorating her back and ass, all the while she was grinding against his abs as her own orgasm slowly subsided.

Just when he though it couldn't get any worse, Bo tugged at the chains which were keeping him suspended in the air. The chains quickly unraveled, and Baba's big body slammed into the ground, with Bo still riding his cock on top. Her ass pulverized his balls into the ground, causing the very last wads of cum to shoot out, firing off into the air and raining back down on both of them. This was the painful end to his mind-destroying orgasm, and for her it was just a little aftershock.

When their climaxes finally came to an end, they were both left shuddering like autumn leaves in the wind, their bodies dripping with sweat and cum. Bo shriveled into a orgasmic heap on his rock-hard chest, her breasts pillowing against his pectorals.

She looked into his face and saw that his eyes had gone totally white. He was foaming at the mouth and groaning slightly, but was otherwise completely unresponsive. He'd recover, she knew, but for now he was broken. He was an empty shell without a mind. She had fucked him into a coma.

She giggled to herself slightly as she felt herself drifting off to sleep, exhausted from the last thirteen or fourteen hours of nonstop sex, and she was grateful to have such a comfortable stud to use as a bed.

"Sleep well, Baba Black Sheep," she whispered to her unconscious conquest. "You're not Mary's Little Lamb anymore. You're mine."

She kissed him, and went to sleep on his hot, sticky chest.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,613 Followers