Fairytale Wife

Story Info
A wife lives out an unexpected fairytale.
5.7k words
4
113.2k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Melissa. I am 32 years old, married to a wonderful man for the last 5 years, and we have a 3 year old son. My husband Tom is 38. Tom works for a large insurance company based out of New York, but he manages an investment group here in our Midwestern city. I have my Masters in Political Science but after we had our son Tom's career was doing well enough to allow me to be a stay-at-home mom. My plans are to return to the workforce once our son enters school but I have to admit, as great as being home with my son I am getting a little bored after three years.

I am very fortunate to have my mother-in-law living near us. This provides me the opportunity to go to the gym every day for an hour or so. I have always had a nice figure and I really did not put on a lot of weight with my pregnancy but I was able to quickly get myself into best shape in my life after giving birth.

I guess at this point I should describe myself. I am 5'6", 114 pounds, and have shiny black curly hair that falls just past my shoulders. I have smooth cream color skin which is blemish free. My husband tells me I have the cutest, sexiest ass he has ever seen but I think my best assets are my breasts. I was slightly smaller than a C cup before my child but now I am a comfortable C. I was worried that they might sag a bit after childbirth but fortunately they are still nice, round and firm. The only changes were in my nipples and areolas. My nipples now get very long and hard when I am excited, which can cause me some embarrassment, and my areolas have gotten a bit darker.

The CEO of Tom's company was travelling to Tom's office for a visit and management planed a reception for the evening. Tom had never met him before and with Tom's recent promotion he was now at a management level to be invited.

The reception was being held in the ballroom of a downtown hotel and Tom and I were both decked out for the event. I have to say that Tom looked very sexy in his new suit and I felt very sexy in my blue dress that did a great job of showing off my best assets. Tom and I had been talking about stepping out more often and this gave me an opportunity to get out of jeans and sweats for a change. It felt great to dress up and go out with adults for the evening.

The reception was very nice and included approximately 30 employees and their spouses/dates. Tom and I mingled through the crowd until we finally had an opportunity to meet Bill Wilson, the CEO. Mr. Wilson was a tall man, maybe 6'4", in his late 50's, with distinguished grey coming in on his dark brown hair. He was slightly overweight, but was wearing a beautiful, and I assume expensive suit, and he just had an air of money and power. It didn't hurt that he was accompanied by arm candy. He introduced his date as Susan. She was a tall leggy blond who had an unbelievable figure. She was in her late 20s and obviously had never had a baby. She was also falling out of her tight black dress. She stayed at Mr. Wilson's side the entire evening like a dog on a leash and said very little.

We had a great evening and Mr. Wilson was very nice to talk to. The men, including Tom seemed to spend the evening sneaking peaks at the eye candy on Mr. Wilson's arm, but for some reason it seemed like Mr. Wilson was sneaking peaks at me.

The next day Tom called me at home and asked if I could get his mom to watch our son so that I could join him for lunch with Mr. Wilson before his flight back to New York. I assumed that this would be another group event but when I arrived at the restaurant I was surprised to see it was just Mr. Wilson, Tom and me.

The lunch was very nice and filled with casual conversation, mostly about the prior evening. After we ate, Mr. Wilson, or "Bill" as he insisted we call him, said "You are probably wondering why I wanted to have lunch with the two of you. I have an odd request. This does not involve work in any way and no matter how you answer, this will in no way affect your position with the firm, Tom."

I now became a bit nervous. Bill continued "My wife and I divorced 5 years ago. While the separation has been good for both of us it has caused challenges in my professional and social circles. I am in no hurry to date again and to be honest I really don't have the time. So when I attend events like last night I usually hire a model from an agency to accompany me. It is critical that I maintain my image." Bill's date last night now made a lot more sense but I was wondering where he was going with this.

"I need to attend a weekend-long private fund raiser in New York next week. There is a formal affair on Friday night and a day of horse racing at Belmont Park on Saturday. There will be another small get together that evening. I know this is a very odd request, but I would like you to be my guest for the weekend, Mellissa, with you permission of course Tom." There was silence for what seemed to be 10 minutes, but was probably no more than 10 seconds.

Bill continued "I want to make this clear: this is not a sexual request and not an 'Indecent Proposal'. You would have your own room for the weekend, Melissa. I usually use a professional agency when I need a date for these events but last night is an example of the challenges using an agency poses at times. Susan was beautiful, however I feared she might actually speak and embarrass me. It is important that I maintain my image with a beautiful young woman on my arm, but I can't always count on getting a date through an agency that is both beautiful and intelligent. You are both."

Finally I said "Wow, I am very flattered Bill, but I don't know what to think. Tom and I would need to talk about this." Tom just sat with a look of shock on his face.

"I certainly understand. Again, I just need to make sure you both understand this is a personal request and has nothing to do with your position, Tom. And asking you to be apart from you family for the weekend, Melissa, is a major inconvenience I'm sure. So let me add: Last night I paid $2000 for Susan's services. If you do not accept my offer it will cost me $8000 for a date for three days next weekend. I would be paying this out anyway so I am more than happy to compensate you with the $8000 for your time and inconvenience. Please talk it over. Will you let me know by tomorrow?"

"Yes, we will" I said.

He wrote his personal cell phone number on one of his business cards and handed it to Tom.

Bill left for the airport, Tom returned to work, and I drove home in silence thinking about Bill's request. The thought of being in New York rubbing elbows with the rich and famous was exciting. This could be a once in a lifetime opportunity. At the same time there was no way we could ever agree to do this. I was sure it would be all on the up-and-up, but it just didn't seem like the thing a married woman should do. And Tom would never allow it.

That evening when Tom came home from work we had dinner and spent time with our son, not mentioning lunch. We put our son to bed at 9:00 and I sat on the couch with Tom.

"Well I guess we have something to talk about." Tom said

"Yes, I guess we do."

"So how do you feel about this?"

I guess I was a bit shocked. I thought Tom would say "Bill is nuts. There is no way my wife is going to spend the weekend with this guy." But instead Tom said "How do you feel about this?" He was actually considering this.

"Well, we could use the $8000 and I would have a separate room. And Bill did say there was nothing sexual about it."

"I don't totally feel comfortable with my wife being with another man for the weekend but I do understand his situation and it would strictly be a professional situation."

"I have to say, I did love dressing up last night for the reception and the idea of being with the rich and famous for the weekend in New York is appealing. I just wish it was with you."

After a brief pause Tom said "I guess it would be fine for you to go this one time. I think it would be a great get-away for you and a chance to actually socialize with the affluent. I need to make it clear to Bill, though, that this is a onetime thing. I am not going to have my wife being a date for this guy every time something comes up. Just promise me you will behave."

I snuggled up next to Tom, looked deeply in the eyes, and said "Why would I misbehave when I have you here at home." We went to bed and had the most amazing sex we have had in years.

Tom called Bill the next day to let him know I would attend and over the next week Bill made all the arrangements for my trip. I caught a flight to New York late Friday morning, first class of course, and was chauffeured to prestigious downtown New York hotel in a Limo. I was escorted to a two bedroom penthouse suite. I did have my own room but I was a bit surprised I did not have my own private hotel room. But I guess this made sense.

I did not have to pack much. Bill insisted on providing me a new wardrobe for the weekend, though it was a bit embarrassing providing him with my measurements. He also arranged for a spa visit after lunch and an appointment at a very expensive hair salon. I was in heaven, pampered to in every way.

It was not until I returned to the penthouse suite after 5:00 that I first saw Bill. He greeted me with a polite hug and a peck on the cheek. He again thanked me for coming. He had wine chilled in the room and a cheese and fruit trey to nibble on. We had a casual conversation for about 30 minutes as he filled me in on gossip about those who would be attending that evening.

"Well, I guess we should get ready. You will find an evening gown laid out for you in your room, and I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of buying jewelry for you to wear."

"You shouldn't have."

"Nonsense! It is the least I can do. It is yours to keep. I am just grateful that you accepted my offer."

When I entered my room I found the most expense, thin, sexy, black silk gown I have ever seen. It must have cost a pretty penny. I began to get dressed and I pulled the dress up over my body and pulled thin neck line over my head. I looked at myself in the mirror. The thin material wrapped around my neck and down over each breast coming to a v near my belly button. My breasts were covered but the cleavage between them was completely exposed and the material covering my breasts wasn't very wide. It was cut to just cover my breasts leaving my sides and arms exposed as it slid down to my hips and around my lower back. The back was completely open all the way down to the top of my butt crack. It hugged my ass snugly, but comfortably as it flowed to the floor. There was slit up the right side that went half way up my hip.

It was very clear that I could not wear a bra with this dress. I tried wearing my thong panties but they showed through the thin material. I pealed them off too and took a long look at myself. I have to say I looked sexy in this dress but I had never worn anything that showed this much of me and I seldom went without a bra and never without panties. The thin silk caressed my naked body underneath and made me feel like I wearing lingerie instead of a gown. I know Bill wanted me with him this weekend because he respected my intelligence, poise, and wit. Until that moment it hadn't occurred to me that he also wanted me to be his arm candy, and boy was I.

My hair was pulled up in a lose bun in the back with a few curly wisps falling out across my cheeks and shoulders. With my hair up I felt even more on display. I also had a beautiful pair of black open high heals with straps that wrapped around my ankles. When I walked in the high heals my breast jiggled and swayed and my hard nipples, caressed by the silk, were very evident. I put on a beautiful pair of diamond earrings and a diamond crusted choker around my neck. Wow! It did not even look like me in the mirror. I looked like a completely different person, and I felt like one. When I stepped out of the room Bills eyes went wide.

"You are absolutely stunning!!!"

He took my left hand and said "Can I lock your rings up in the safe for the weekend. I certainly don't want anyone thinking poorly of you, being a married woman with me."

We place my wedding and engagement ring in the safe then I took his arm and we made our way to the elevator and the waiting limousine. We stepped out into beautiful lights and sounds of New York City and I felt like a princess being lead to a castle for the Royal Ball.

The event that evening was the most formal and posh I could have ever imagined. It was like something out of a movie. Men in tuxes served caviar and wine while an orchestra played in the corner. The woman wore expensive gowns and lavish jewelry, and the men all looked rich and powerful. But no one there seemed as powerful and influential as Bill.

We mingled through the room with everyone seemingly wanting his attention. Then men all had grey hair and were sneaking peaks at me. The woman were a bit snobbish, but very polite. I felt a bit self conscious at first, but being at Bill's side, and after a few glasses of wine, I soon became very comfortable. He smiled with pride as I began to take part in conversations and made witty banter.

The entire evening I was at Bill's side and he kept his hand on the small of my exposed back. At times his hand would drop almost to the top of my butt crack then he would bring it back up. I am sure this was accidental and I paid little notice. He also lightly caressed my skin with his fingers all evening but he did noting inappropriate and he was a perfect gentlemen.

Bill asked me to dance after we had mingled for a couple of hours. I was feeling sexually charged all evening, but until we stepped on the dance floor I had I felt no attraction towards Bill. He took my hand in his and again placed his hand on my lower back, but this time it was different. He was facing me now instead of standing beside me, and his arm was wrapped around me. I felt his power and his undivided attention. Several glasses of wine were also having their affect.

I realized just how big and tall he was as I faced him. I felt small next to him, even in my high heals. He held me in his arms and gracefully led me around the floor. I was not pressed against him, but we were close enough that my breasts were rubbing against him as we swayed to the orchestra, and the thin silk material seemed to add to the sensitivity of my nipples. They felt as long and hard as they have ever been. Bill was not an overly attractive man but his confidence, power, and control had me aroused.

We shared several dances and more wine over the remainder of the evening and I felt like I was floating on a cloud the entire time. When the event began to wind down we said our goodbyes and headed to our waiting limo. Bill sat close to me and took both my hands in his and held them for the short trip back to the hotel. Once inside the suite I was in no mood for my fairytale tail to end. I took off my high heals and sat on the couch. I wanted to stay in this dress forever.

There was more chilled wine, and cheese and crackers waiting for us and Bill sat next to me. I realize at that moment, just how much I had drank and how little I had eaten over the course of the evening. I began to eat a bit as we sat and talked. Bill then looked me in the eyes and said "You are breathtaking! You were the envy of every woman there tonight and I could never imagine a more perfect date."

I began to blush. Here I was with one of the most important powerful men I have ever known: a man that could have any woman he wanted, and he wanted me. I replied "This has been the most amazing day of my life. I should give you your money back." Slowly I stood. I knew this would be a good time to head to my room for the evening.

"Let me get that clasp on your chocker for you" Bill said as he stood very close behind me. He took his time unhooking the clasp and for the first time all evening I could feel him pressing against me. He took off the choker and laid it on the coffee table. Still standing very close, he put his hands lightly on my shoulders and began to kiss my neck.

I wasn't thinking about right or wrong. I wasn't thinking about my husband or son. I felt like I was in another world. I was another person. I was floating down a river and just going along with the current. Bill sat down behind me as he kissed his way down my back. He kissed lower toward the top of my butt, as his hands lightly stroked their way to the sides of my breasts. He slowly slid his hands under the fabric and around the front to cup my breast, rolling my nipples between his fingers. I stayed standing arms at me side going where he took me.

He slid his hands back down to my hips and slowly turned me to face him. He then stood and pulled the dress over my neck and let it slide off my body. I stood naked in front of him as he devoured my body with his eyes. He began kissing my neck again. He slowly kissed his way down my chest to my breasts, exploring every inch of them with his tongue. As he sat back down on the couch and pulled me to him. He licked and nibbled on my nipples like he was licking the top of an ice cream cone and his hands reached around to fondle my ass. As he caressed my ass he would slide a finger into the crack to rub my little pucker.

He started to kiss his way down my stomach. My black bush was trimmed but it was still a contrast to my creamy skin. He took a minute to just look at me then turned me to sit on the couch. Still in his clothes he knelt on the floor in front of me, raised my legs and pulled them apart. He kissed and licked my inner thighs getting closer and closer to my pussy. When he finally got there I was so wet and I was ready to explode. He took his time licking and nibbling on my lips as his hands again found my breasts. He slipped his tongue into my wet pussy and started sliding it in and out. I exploded in and earth shattering orgasm, grabbing his head and pulling it as tightly as I could into my pussy. When it subsided I sat up, stared into his eyes, embraced him and for the first time began to passionately kiss him. Our tongues wrapped together, my arms holding him tightly. He began to stand bringing me up with him. He reached back and grabbed my ass cheeks and began to lift. Naked, I wrapped my legs around him. He carried me to his bedroom, my legs and arms wrapped around him, my tongue in his mouth and his hands holding me by me ass.

When we got to his room he set me down on my feet and standing in front of him I knew what we wanted. I began to unbutton his shirt and he helped me to pull it out of his pants. I then pulled his t-shirt up and over his head. I began to run my fingers over his hairy grey chest and kissed his nipples. He did not have the most attractive body but I wanted... no, I needed to please him. My hands slid down over his belly and to his pants. I unhooked his belt, undid the top button and slowly pulled the zipper down. He was running his hands through my curly black hair as I slid his pants down. He kicked his shoes off and lifted each leg as I pulled off his pants and socks. On my knees in front of him I notice a huge bulge in his boxers. I slowly pulled them out over the head of his cock and lowered them. The largest cock I have ever seen popped out in front of me. Who would have thought that this man would be packing such a dangerous weapon? It was hard and standing at attention. It was at least 10 inches long and very thick.

His cock bobbed in front of me as I slid my hands up the front of his thighs, taking his big, hairy balls in one hand and taking his huge monster in the other. I could not get my fingers around it. I pulled down on his cock until it was standing straight out straining against my pull to remain upright. I licked the pee hole and while stroking it I began to lick and kiss the head. I then opened my mouth as wide as I could and wrapped my lips around it. Amazing!!! Bills cock was so big I could barely open my mouth wide enough to fit it in. I began to stroke it and move it in and out of my mouth but Bill must have been as excited as I was. He quickly began to tense and I could feel the head swelling. I then did something I have never done before. I kept my mouth over his cock as it began to erupt, trying in vein to swallow every drop. I spilled out of my mouth and I could feel his warm cum dripping on my breasts.

12