Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S-Des
S-Des
3,013 Followers

"Here we go," Faith said, walking into the room with two glasses of wine. She set them down on the table and sat next to him.

"Thank you," Ty said, taking a sip.

Faith studied him seriously. "No Tyler, thank you. Today was wonderful and I'm glad you included me."

He smiled wryly. "There's no need to thank me. I love my dad, but the thought of the two of us staring at each other for hours isn't exactly the Christmas I'm used to having."

"Would you tell me what happened to your mom?" she asked, displaying a level of sincerity that caught him of guard.

Tyler took a deep breath. "Well, she was diagnosed with cancer a few years ago. She beat it, but at a routine checkup six months ago the doctor found it was back and had spread everywhere. He told us there was nothing that could be done, so she came home where we took care of her until the end."

Faith looked at him sadly. "I'm very sorry, Ty. Could you tell me about her?"

He wiped a tear from his eye and looked up at her with pride. "Mom was amazing. She was my role model in every way. When I was in school, she encouraged everything I tried. She attended every game, concert and student activity. After I graduated, she pushed me to find the right college, stayed on my ass to get good grades and supported me in any way I could have asked.

"She sang and played the piano at church, volunteered at shelters and nursing homes, took the time to know my friends who all called her Mom and never turned away anyone asking for help. There was a line out the door at her wake from friends and admirers."

"Wow," Faith whispered, honestly impressed. "She sounds amazing."

"She really was. It's so funny," he said staring at his glass. "When I met you..." his voice trailed off as he realized what he was saying.

"What?" she asked, leaning forward.

"Nothing...it's stupid. Just forget I mentioned it."

Faith face took on a determined expression. "That's not fair. You can't bring up something like that, and then just tell me to forget it. Besides, you owe me for all my cheerfulness today," she added, elbowing him gently.

"Hmm, I wasn't going to say anything. I feel so stupid for even bringing it up."

"Go on," she encouraged.

"Mom was very religious," he started uncertainly. "It wasn't just going to church, she believed that good things happened if you believed. She always scolded me and Dad about not having enough faith. It was her special word, almost like a mantra. She said it all the time. When I met you, I..." Tyler trailed off again feeling foolish, still avoiding her gaze.

He felt her fingers under his chin as she gently urged him to meet his gaze. "You thought it was more than a coincidence? Maybe a sign...or fate?"

Tyler nodded, suddenly wishing he had stayed in the car. It sounded crazy to him, what would it sound like to her?

He was startled by the sound of soft laughter. Looking at her in confusion, he wondered if she was mocking him.

"You're telling the person with her spirituality tattooed on her chest, that you feel awkward for believing in signs? Tyler, trust me; if anyone would understand, it would be me."

"Still," he said, feeling embarrassed. "It sounds crazy. I just met you and already feel comfortable, like we've known each other for a long time. Then I throw this on you. I just..." Faith stopped him by pressing her lips against his with an urgency that left him stunned.

Tyler felt shock for a split second, then the sensation caused by her lips cut through the haze in his brain. They were warm and soft. He felt her nibble on his lips with her own and his uncertainty was washed away by a wave of desire.

Faith's kisses intensified as she leaned against him, feeling his erection growing, trapped in the confines of his jeans. Despite the promise to herself, the feel of it against her thigh stoked her own arousal, pushing her past the point of self-control.

His hands ran down her back, touching her gently. She shuddered at his caresses, moaning softly into his mouth.

Tyler pushed his hands under the soft jersey and touched her skin. She was warm, her skin impossibly smooth. His hands moved upward, his fingers grazing her ribs as his thumbs glided over her toned stomach. Faith groaned hungrily as his hands made contact with her breasts, squeezing them at the base and sliding up the sensitive sides. When he reached her nipples, he caught them between his thumb and index finger, squeezing and rolling them.

When she sucked against his tongue, Tyler aggressively pinched harder, pulling them slightly before letting go. Then he ran his thumbs over the erect nipples and pinched again.

Faith could feel the warmth of the juices seeping from her pussy. His assertiveness had triggered something primal inside her. She found her hands reaching for his slacks, seemingly of their own accord. His belt gave way and she slid her hand in, caressing his erection.

"Oh Faith," he moaned passionately. Tyler squeezed her breasts harder, feeling his fingers sinking into the soft flesh. He was so aroused he didn't notice her deftly undoing his pants until she slid them down partially, allowing her to grasp his shaft with the other hand as well. Although still a little cold, her grip was firm and he responded passionately to her touch.

She began stroking him in slow, sensuous motions, both hands squeezing him with just the right amount of pressure. Her left hand let go of his shaft and cupped his balls, lightly kneading them as the other continued to stroke his cock. He pulled his shirt off and she slid her lips away from his, running her tongue down his chin, to his chest, finally settling at his navel. Her hands caressed his sensitive flesh as her tongue teased his stomach and belly button.

Tyler pushed his hips upward, hoping she would take him in her mouth, but she refused, moving with him instead. Her left hand edged lower and the index finger teased his anus.

"Fuck," he panted urgently. "I need to be inside you."

"Soon baby," she cooed, her words muffled. Faith moved her mouth lower, but veered to the left, inciting a growl of frustration from Ty. She ran her tongue across his lower stomach until she reached his leg, leaving a trail of saliva. Her hands pulled off his slacks impatiently. She returned her tongue to his leg, dragging it down until she reached the middle of his thigh, and then moving to the inside.

When Tyler felt her reach under his scrotum, he grabbed the pillows beside him and squeezed as hard as he could. Faith sensed his arousal was at its peak and finally ran her tongue across his balls, nibbling them with her lips. She moved her hand to the back side of his cock and opened her mouth slightly, letting her lips fall on either side of the vein running up the underside of his erection. He felt her tongue dart out across the sensitive flesh as her lips moved up and down the shaft. She sucked hard against him, then resumed running her tongue across the length.

Tyler looked down to see her head moving back and forth as she enthusiastically pushed him toward an orgasm. "Yes," he moaned, letting his head fall back, lost in pleasure.

Faith sucked harder against his shaft, making small love bites up and down the warm surface. She could feel his body shake as the climax overtook him. He came explosively, drenching his stomach as his hips moved wildly. She continued sucking and licking the shaft, nursing him through a series of smaller tremors until he finally relaxed, his body limp with exhaustion.

"I guess that worked for you, huh?" she asked with a devilish grin. She laughed as he looked at her, his face clearly reflecting the ecstasy he felt. He was about to answer, when she slid upwards and let her tongue run across his belly, making a path through the warm fluid covering it.

"Oh shit," he moaned, overcome by the sight. Faith continued licking across his stomach, greedily lapping at it until there was no more. She kissed her way up his chest, then paused at his neck to run her tongue across the side.

"So what do we do now?" she asked, clearly amused at his reaction.

With a burst of energy that caught her by surprise, Tyler caught her by the shoulders, rolling on top of her. He pulled the jersey above her breasts and took a nipple into his mouth. His hand squeezed one breast as he sucked as much of the other into his mouth as he could manage. She had large nipples that were already erect. He let her breast slip from his mouth and nibbled at the bud with his teeth.

"Uh," she groaned. Tyler let his hand slide from her breast to the top of her jeans. He quickly unfastened them and slid his hand inside. She wasn't wearing underwear and his fingertips slid across an unexpectedly smooth surface, then made contact with the hood of her clit.

"Ooh, I like this," he said, pleasantly surprised.

"Well," she said with a grin, "when you wear as little as we do..." Her voice trailed off as he pressed down on her clit with his fingers, rotating his hand in a small circle. She moaned encouragingly, so he pushed harder, moving his hand faster. He began moving it side to side and she immediately reacted by moving her hips uncontrollably.

Tyler took the opportunity to slide off the couch and grab her jeans with both hands. She lifted her hips off the cushion as he eased them down into a pile at her feet. He moved quickly up her legs, letting his fingertips caress her skin. His mouth covered her sex; his tongue tracing her outer lips.

Faith moved a leg over his shoulder as he pushed against her urgently. His tongue dipped between her lips, tasting her for the first time. She was tangy, almost sweet, the flavor enflaming his passion. He moved his lips to her clit, while his hand reached around her leg, his fingertips pulling back her hood, exposing the sensitive bud to him. Tyler wrapped his lips around it and sucked, then flicked his tongue rapidly, drawing even more prominent notes of pleasure from her.

He pressed two fingers against her soaking pussy, sliding them inside to the second knuckle. He couldn't push further, so he slid them back out, twisted his hand and pushed them in again, reaching another inch inside her. He continued pulling them out, twisting, then pushing them back in until his hand reached her entrance. Then he stopped, letting his fingertips dance across the sensitive walls of her sex.

"Yes Tyler, please...I need to cum," she pleaded. Her body twisted back and forth, seeking release as he skillfully pushed her closer to the edge. When he dragged his teeth across her clit, she exploded against him, her entire body wracked with spasms from the force of the orgasm and the smaller ripples that followed.

Tyler continued licking around her lips, avoiding her clit until she finally slumped back against the couch.

"You were saying?" he asked mischievously.

She exploded in laughter, her face glowing. "Okay, we're even," she said, unable to stop chuckling.

"Oh no we're not," Tyler said forcefully.

He stood, pulling Faith to her feet. Their lips met again as he slowly walked backwards, pulling her with him. When they reached the side of the couch, he unexpectedly spun her around and pushed down on her shoulders, forcing her to lay her upper body across the arm and back of the plush sofa.

Tyler kneeled, again running his tongue across the lips of her pussy, then letting it run briefly across her anus, drawing a different, deeper moan from her.

"Later," he said purposefully. He stood, using his right hand to push his erection against her wet folds, seeking her entrance. She whimpered as the tip slipped between, lodging itself inside her. He took a second to savor the sensations, as her pussy wrapped around his cock. He grabbed her hips and pushed, sliding another inch inside. Again he paused, relishing the feel of her body shuddering as she tried to push back against him, desperate to draw him further inside.

He reached his right arm around her chest, his hand settling on her breast, then moved his mouth to her upper back. He bit the skin between her shoulders playfully as he pushed again, sliding further into her.

"Tyler, please stop teasing. Fuck me now," she pleaded in a shaky voice.

He moved his mouth a little higher, his teeth digging into her skin at the base of her neck. Just as she moaned her approval, he slid the rest of the way inside her.

The position Tyler had Faith trapped in left her helpless to do anything but enjoy the feel of his cock slipping between her lips. His teeth against her skin combined with the feeling of his body against hers made her head swim. He slipped further inside her, his cock seeming to touch all the right places at the same time. Just when she felt herself swooning from the sensations, he pulled back, leaving her feeling empty. It seemed like she could feel every vein of his erection as it moved through her, pausing at the entrance briefly, then quickly sliding all the way inside again.

She felt her eyes water at the combination of pleasure and pain he was causing, her hands gripping the cushions in ecstasy. Tyler turned his hips slightly, and pressed forward again. The new angle of penetration pushed the tip of his penis against her walls differently, making her cry out louder as the friction caused a series of tremors throughout her body; each larger than the last. Every time their bodies met, her moans changed, becoming higher pitched, her breathing erratic.

Suddenly he shifted again and pushed deep inside her. "Yes!" he heard her cry out, indicating she was close. Tyler willed himself to move even faster, longing to bring her to an orgasm before he came. His hips surged forward relentlessly as he stood up straight, crashing into her so hard, her body shook from the impact.

Faith's moans and pleadings were escalating, so he continued, grabbing her hips to maximize his penetration and speed. I can't keep this up, he thought.

Just as he felt the precursor to his second orgasm, Faith screamed out, her body writhing uncontrollably. He leaned forward, burying himself inside her, the sweat on her back feeling slick and warm against his chest. Lying still, Tyler allowed her movements to do the work, triggering his release and he came deep inside her. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over him, the feeling of her muscles clenching against his shaft threatening to overwhelm his senses.

They lay still for several minutes, neither wanting to disturb the other's pleasure. Finally, he pulled back, his deflating penis slipping out of her. She stood and turned, looking at him with an expression of awe.

"You were wonderful," she said, leaning forward to kiss him. She wrapped her arms around Tyler, who swept her up, carrying her towards her bedroom. He gently placed her on the bed and slid behind her, wrapping his arms around her, too overcome to do anything other than hold her close.

He leaned his forehead against her shoulder, amazed at the most intense sexual experience of his life. Faith was unlike anyone he'd ever been with. Her skin was on fire. He could feel the sweat dripping down her back; the smell of sex was everywhere.

His thoughts were interrupted by a shudder running through her body. After a brief pause, he felt another. "Faith," he whispered, concerned. "Are you all right?"

She didn't answer so he propped himself up on his elbow. He put his hand on her shoulder, gently turning her toward him. Tyler was shocked to see tears falling down her cheeks.

He sat up abruptly. "Faith, what's wrong?" He pulled her up to a sitting position facing him.

"This wasn't how it was supposed to happen," she murmured through her sobs. "I didn't want it to be like this."

"Why, did I do something wrong?"

"No," she quickly replied. "It's me. I don't want you to think . . ." She stopped, hiding her face in his chest.

"What, Faith?" Tyler asked softly, stroking her hair.

"The dancing, going out with someone I met there, then sleeping with you on the first date. It's not me. I don't want to ruin this. Not after the way you made me feel about you."

Tyler was stunned. "What way?"

Faith wiped her tears, looking at him in disbelief. "Do you really think you're the only one who felt something special? Why did you think I went to your dad's house today?"

He stared at her, lost for words. "I just thought you didn't have anything else to do."

"So I'd go to some guy's house I've never met?" she incredulously. "I knew from the second I started talking to you that you were special. Every person who works there knows about you because I told them all about this amazing guy I met. I waited all week, hoping you'd come back. It's crazy. I can't explain it any more than you can tell me why my name means something to you."

Tyler shook his head. "So why are you crying? This is a good thing."

"Because I didn't want to ruin this. I wanted to wait until I got to know you better. I'm not some bimbo that strips in a bar, who just falls on her back when a guy asks her out."

"Is that what you think?" he demanded. "That this would change the way I feel about you?"

"You can't understand what it's like for me," she said, staring at him sadly. "How many guys are interested in me until they get what they want? Today was the first time anyone introduced me to their family since I started this job. What's your father going to say when you tell him the truth about me?"

Tyler looked at her tenderly, tenderly stroking her cheek with the back of his fingers. "He said that you must have been a really good dancer to make that kind of impression on me."

Faith stared at him in shock, the tears staining her face. "You told him already?"

"Yes," he said with a chuckle. "The day I met you."

"He didn't have a problem with what I do?"

Tyler tenderly ran his fingers through her hair. "I think if anything, he's jealous of me."

Now it was Faith's turn to smile. "Well at least now I know how to repay him for working on the car."

They shared a subdued laugh. Tyler wiped away her tears, then kissed her gently, trying to reassure her.

"We don't know each other that well and maybe we should have taken things slower, but we didn't. Since it's too late to change that, all we can do is promise to be up front with each other from now on. To be honest, now that I've been with you I can't imagine trying to slow this down."

Faith stroked his cheek, looking at him intently, trying to decide if it was possible to be this lucky.

******

"Come on Ty," Dan said in frustration. "You know I'm right about this."

"It's not a question of being right, it's about me trusting her."

Dan shook his head, staring at his friend in frustration. "Trust is one thing, but five hours a day in that place...five days a week? That's asking too much from anyone, especially you."

"Look, I understand what you're saying, but it's not that simple."

"Now you're just being pig-headed. You cannot sit there and tell me this isn't tearing you apart. She's there for hours in her underwear, with guys buying her drinks and telling her anything, trying to get laid. Any time someone wants to feel your girlfriend grind against them, they just have to give her twenty bucks. It's been five months. How can you keep going along with it?"

Tyler gave him a smoldering glare. "It's not like I have a choice. I love her, but this is what she does right now. No, I'm not happy, but I trust her."

Dan's expression softened, trying to be conciliatory. "Ty, I'm not attacking you...or Faith. I think she's great. Hell, I wish I would have been lucky enough to meet her first. But one of these days, she's going to drink too much or run into some guy who knows just the right thing to say. There's no way she can live like that and not eventually slip up. Could you?"

Tyler looked at Dan, his eyes blank as if he couldn't even see his friend. "No, I couldn't."

S-Des
S-Des
3,013 Followers