Faith Debased Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know it wasn't, Honey," I said, releasing his spent dick and quickly scooting off the bed. "Accidents happen. I'll just go in the bathroom and clean up. Then, if you're still up to it, maybe we can get serious about this kinky fooling around while watching pornos."

I was no sooner in the bathroom with the door closed then my sperm coated hand was being licked clean of it's slimy glaze. I was my very first taste of cum and I found it not unpleasant: rather bland, for the most part, with a faint, yet unmistakable muskiness of sex mixed in. Of course, what was on my hand was from my husband's second and third ejaculations and I scraped the cum from my face to find out if his first jet was possibly any stronger. It was, but not much stronger. 'I wonder if black men produce stronger tasting, more potent cum from their big black balls' I thought as I turned on the tap so Brian would hear water running. He really didn't need to know his nice, proper, petite, white wife had just cleaned his slimy cum from her hand and face orally, like a good white slut should.

"The tapes must have gotten mixed up in their covers at the video store," Brain said as I came back into the bedroom, wet washrag in hand. "There hasn't been any other kind of scene except for black men and white women."

"It's okay, Honey, sex is sex, right?" I knelt on the bed and wrapped the washrag around his sticky, deflated dick. "How about if I clean you all up then suck on it a little bit while we watch whatever comes on?" I didn't want to wash his dick off, I wanted to suck it clean, but I didn't want to push things too far, too fast.

Promising to 'suck on it a little bit' did the trick and Brian went back to watching the black on white sex as I sucked his limp dick. As I sucked, I wasn't sure if it was my oral ministrations or what he was watching, but his dick began to come alive quicker then it ever had before. Soon, it was right up to it's 'raging" six inches and I decided to give him a treat. With my gaze glued to the brunette orally servicing the black man on the TV screen, I began sucking his dick right along with her.

Brian was moaning and moving his ass, trying to fuck my sucking mouth. This wasn't what I wanted, so I leaned my shoulder on his hips and slowed my sucking. I wanted something else. I wanted what the lucky brunette was going to get, and I wanted it bad. I wasn't going to get everything she got, not from my husband's meager six inches. But, I would make do with what was available to me at the moment.

When the brunette released her oral hold on the black man and spun around, presenting her white ass to him, I pulled my mouth of my husband's dick and got up on my hands and knees. "Do me like he's going to do to her, Honey," I heatedly urged Brian. "I want to find out what she finds so good about doing it doggie style." Brian was up, kneeling behind me, and then inside me before the lucky brunette had even taken half of that long black cock into her cunt. "Go slow, Honey," I requested. "Let's see if you can last as long in me as I'm sure he's going to last in her." There was no way my husband could last as long as the black guy was going to, not even after cumming once already, but it was worth a try.

Brian surprised me, he actually last about twice as long as I though he might, before he groaned, "Babycakes, I'm going to…"

"No!" I very nearly shouted and quickly pulled off of his dick. I reached back and fiercely clamped my fist around his dick. "Not yet, Honey. Just a few more minutes, please."

"Oh God, I don't know if I can hold back any long…""

I squeezed his dick harder. "Please don't, Honey. I want to feel you shoot in me when he let's her have his big load. Pleeeeease!"

With my fist clamped around his dick like a vise, working my fingers just enough to keep him right on the edge, Brian managed to hold back his ejaculation long enough for the black man to pull his big, thick cock out of the brunette's stretched cunt. I quickly pulled my husband's dick to my hungry cunt and lunged back onto it. Brian's dick went as far into me as it would go and he blew his nuts just as the black man spewed his cum on the brunette's pussy. And, with poor Brian falling forward onto my back in total exhaustion, I enviously watched the black man bury his marvelous cock back in the lucky brunette's dripping cunt and thrust and buck like a wild bronco as he emptied the rest of his huge load into her.

Brian never got to watch the third tape, nor the rented tape of his I had substituted for one of mine, because he was sound asleep. More like passed out, actually. But I did, fantasizing and masturbating along with the dozen interracial scenes being offered in them.

I put all of the tapes back in their correct covers, turned off the TV and the nightstand lamp, retrieved my wet panties from under my pillow, then closed and locked the bathroom door behind me. I hid my video in the bottom of the hamper until I could put it back with the rest of my collection--in the deep space under a loose board I had discovered beneath the carpet in our closet. Apparently, someone who had owned the house before us had used it for a hiding place, too, because the space between the floor joist was free of spider webs, dry, and nicely lined. I figured the secretive person had to have been a woman. A man never would have considered lining his hide-away hole with very pretty rose print shelf paper.

I sat on the toilet with my soiled panties in my hand and looked at the mess I had made of them. Having cum at least four times in them, the crotch was utterly drenched with my cum juice. I brought them to my nose and sniffed. My nostrils instantly flared. I liked the smell of my cum. I tentatively touched my tongue to the wetness and a hard shiver raced through me. I liked the taste of my own cunt, especially the distinctive tang of the cum juice that had literally flowed out of my cunt into these soiled panties.

I leaned back against the tank, spread my legs wide, put my panties in my mouth, and shoved both of my hands between my legs. I started sucking on my panties and masturbating. I ravenously sucked the succulent cum juice from the crotch of my panties and masturbated furiously, cumming five times in rapid succession before I had sucked until I could only taste cloth. 'Only one thing could have made my masturbation even nicer', I thought as I put my semi-clean panties in the hamper. 'If a big black cock had been furiously fucking into my slutty cunt as I sucked my own cum juice from the sodden crotch of my own panties'.

I slipped back into bed beside my loudly snoring husband with one thought foremost in my fantasizing mind; I was going to have some big black cock for myself. And, I was damned sure going to have it a hell of a lot sooner, then very much later.

To be continued...

12