Faith Debased Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You lock the door just in case," answered as I dashed down the hall to the bedroom. I returned with the comforter and the two extra-long, over-stuffed pillows from our king-sized bed. "Floor's good enough for me," I said, tossing her the quilted comforter. "At least as a place to start out from."

We got our "viewing area" arranged so everything would be conveniently at hand. The comforter was spread out between the big screen TV and the coffee table and the two pillows set end to end at the head of our makeshift bed. The pizza was set so all we had to do was reach over our heads for another piece. The white Zinfandel was replaced in the bucket of ice for the heartier Chianti and set behind Regina where she could reach it, so was her gym bag of goodies. All the lights were turned off, and with everything ready to go, we set our two barely touched glasses of wine between us as Regina and I laid down to watch some hot lesbian porn. Together.

"Like I said, this isn't that professionally produced and packaged porn you get at adult video stores. The lighting isn't absolutely perfect in these, so you get shadows or too much light, but that's reality for you."

'These…? So there were other lesbian videos, besides the one presently in the VCR, in that intriguing little gym bag of hers.' I wondered what other naughty party favors she might have brought along with her… for the two of us to share.

"And the women aren't all perfectly made up and they don't always move just right so you can see everything," Regina continued after a sip of wine, "and the persons taking this stuff tended to jerk now and then while they were filming. And there isn't any of that god awful porn music drowning out the voices. The sounds you'll hear are for real, every heated exchange, every sharply drawn breath, every ragged gasp, every hoarse moan, and every liquidy slap of a wet, juicy pussy…"

"You ever considered doing promotional work for the porn industry?" I asked, mostly so Regina could draw a breath. "I mean, the buildup you're giving whatever we're about to see has me on pins and needles."

"Sorry, Faith," she said with a sheepish grin, "I tend to ramble a bit when I get on a subject that excites me."

I arched an eyebrow. "Do tell? Anything else close at hand exciting to you?"

"More then you can possibly guess, Faith." Regina's eyes washed over me like they had done an unknown number of times earlier this afternoon. Her hot eyes made even hotter love to me, the way her sensuous body was going to do to mine sooner or later here. And the sooner, the better. "Anyway, these aren't porn actresses working from scripts and taking off camera directions you're going to see...." Regina tapped the play button on remote. "…these are real women doing one another for real."

Regina had been right; this was no professional production. There was no title and no lead in music. A poorly lit, wide-angle shot of two naked women on a rumbled bed opened the show, a brassy redhead and a somewhat older dishwater blonde who had obviously been making out hot and heavy for a while before the filming had started. The redhead had the blonde's imperfect tit in her hand and was tweaking the engorged, nut-brown nipple between her thumb and forefinger. The drab blonde was urgently humping her unkempt pussy on the redhead's bent knee.

The camera moved in closer and I could pick up the sounds they were both making, the rustling of the bedsheets as they twisted against each other, their throaty moans and ragged gasps, the heated exchange between the two of them. "Oh, Lucy, you… only you can do me like this. Do me, Lucy. Do me!" The redhead's hand released the blonde's tit, slid down her stomach and over the rise of her lower belly. She pulled her knee away from the woman's matted pussy and quickly shoved two fingers deep into her cunt. "Cum for me, Ethel." She started finger-fucking the woman frantically. "Show me how much you love me, baby. Gush your love all over my hand."

The amateur action was hot, no doubt about that, but I burst out laughing. "A lost episode of 'I Love Lucy' I gasped between peels of laughter. It took a moment or two, but I gradually regained control of my self and nervously looked at Regina, afraid I had just offended the hell out of her.

But, Regina was half reclining on her side, her head supported by her hand, grinning at me. "Hit me the same way, first time I saw it," she laughed. "Bet this is one lost episode no one other then Lucy, Vivian, and the lucky cameraperson ever got to see."


I rolled onto my side so I was facing her. "You were so right, Regina, this definitely isn't adult video quality." I gave her a wink. "It's at least hundred times better."

We turned our heads and watched the hot amateur lesbian action unfold. I squirmed around, trying to find a more comfortable position for my hip, in the process, intentionally closing the far-too-wide gap between Regina and I by a good foot. Regina did the same thing a few minutes later and we were close enough to one anther now that I could feel the heat coming off her.

We both reached for our wineglasses at the same time. They clinked together and we looked into each other's eyes at the same instant. "You had enough of watching other women make love, Faith?" Regina asked in a throaty voice.

"More then enough," I heatedly whispered back.

Regina took our glasses and set them on the coffee table above our heads and I took the opportunity to get rid of the heavy turquoise necklace that was bound to get in the way if what I thought was going to happen next actually happened. Regina closed the scant inches that remained between us and knew my wish was about to be fulfilled. Her eyes held mine captive as her hand tenderly caressed my hair. She ran her fingers through it like a comb. Her hot pink fingernails lightly danced across my ear, my neck, my throat. Her exploring fingers finally came to rest just below my eye, and it felt so hot there, I was afraid it would leave brand of her hand on my cheek.

She leaned down slowly, so excruciatingly slowly, until her full lips eventually touched mine. My mouth opened reflexively and I readily accepted her inquisitive tongue. I tried to kiss her back with as much heated ardor as she was kissing me, but I was on unfamiliar ground, not exactly sure how to go about making out with another woman.

Regina lifted herself up on her elbow. Her brow furrowed so that her two lush eyebrows almost became one. "You've never don't this with another woman, have you, Faith?"

No."

Disappointment registered in Regina's eyes. "Are you sure you want to, Faith? Truly want to?" However, behind that disappointment, I also detected the same sort of light I had seen in my husband's eyes on our wedding night when he realized he was getting a virgin bride.

"Yessss," I whispered. "God, yessss. More then anything, Regina. More then I thought I would. More then you can imagine."

The fires in Regina's eyes dimmed slightly. "I don't want to come between whatever you and Mr. Saul have going."

I blinked "And what makes you think there's anything going on between Cal and I? Anything sordid?"

"There were clues," she answered. "Like your hair being mussed when you answered the door and the fact that you had misbuttoned your dress half way up. And then there were those ripped, wet panties you had left laying in the middle of the front room floor." Her fingers lovingly traced along the line of my jaw. "And then there was the way these gorgeous blue eyes of yours made hot love to him every time you looked at Cal."

"For a Phone lady, you're one hell of a detective." I wrapped my hand around the one which had been so tenderly caressing my features. "And you're right, there is something going on between Cal and I, and it's about as sordid as it can get." I brought her finger to my lips and kissed them. "But it's nothing you have to worry about. Cal knows what's going to happen between us. In fact, he encouraged me to do this."

I was Regina's turn to blink in disbelief. "You're kidding!"

"Not a bit. Cal even set the stage for this to happen by having me get up on that chair, where the sunlight streaming in the window would show you I was naked under that dress." I kissed her palm. "Does it bother that I'm being… intimate with a black man?"

Regina smiled. "Why should it, the two guys I see off and on are both black." She leaned down and kissed me, and this time I kissed her right back, and with seriously heating up ardor. "If you've gotta be with a guy, Faith, chocolate is by far the preferable flavor."

"You'll get no argument from me," I replied against her soft, sweet lips.

Regina's hand was on my breast and there was no way she couldn't tell that my long nipple was hard as a pencil eraser through the thin material of my blouse. Her forefinger and middle finger slid along each side of my engorged nipple and she squeezed it. My hands came between us and I took her ample breasts in them. They felt so different then my own, bigger, more womanly… so much better… so exciting.

"Sit up," Regina said. I sat up and she lifted my blouse up my body and over my eagerly uplifted arms. With an excited "Mmmmmmmmm," her warm, wet mouth engulfed my entire tit. Her tongue began swirling round and round my throbbing nipple, then she sucked it softly, then hard, then softly again. She moved to my other tit and did the same with that nipple.

I was urgently tugging at the turtleneck tucked into her skirt. I wanted at her bare tits in the worst way. I finally managed to get it off her and sat staring in wonder. Her tits were splendid, gorgeous, fantastic… the same dusky complexion as her face, the erect nipples a darker reddish brown and as thick as my thumb. I wanted to feel those heavy tits in my hands, I wanted to kiss the firm flesh of them with my lips. I wanted to suck her ripe nipples, feel them grow even harder in my hungry mouth. I clamped my mouth to one and sucked that hard, dark nipple with the same fervor I had first sucked Cal's huge black cock. I sucked it so hard, I was concerned that I might be hurting her, until she clasped her hand to the back of my head and groaned as she pushed her tit firmer against my face.

We mauled and sucked at each other's tits for long, wondrous moments, then Regina rose up on her knees. I had no idea what was coming, but I intuitively followed her lead. Her eyes on mine, she undid the concho belt around my waist and laid it on the table, then she took the elastic top of my skirt in her hands and pulled it down to where my weak knees met the floor; leaving me kneeling in front of her pretty much in just my wet panties. She lightly raked her fingernails over the front of my cotton panties. "You really didn't need to get all dressed up for me. Faith."

"I… I wish now I hadn't worn them." I could barely breath. "Take them off of me, Regina. Please?"

She hooked her fingers in the waistband and very slowly skinned my panties down my legs. She lowered her eyes and smiled. "However, I do like the way your pussy is so nicely dressed in blonde fur."

I breathed a sigh of relief. I had been so afraid that she be turned off at my unshaven pussy. I fumbled at the clasp of her tartan skirt, got it undone with trembling fingers, and let it go. The heavy wool skirt puddled around her knees and I lowered my eyes for my first intimate look at another woman's pussy. It was unshaven, just like mine, but the crinkly mat of dark black pussy hair covering her pronounced mound was much thicker.

I felt Regina's hand ease between my legs as I reached for her luxurious pussy. She cupped my pussy and rubbed it gently and I did the same to hers. The feel of another woman's pussy in my hand was electric… it was wondrous… it was beyond belief. A finger insinuated itself between my puffy lips. My middle finger slid between the lips of her pussy. Her slit was so smooth and slick with her wetness.

Regina's thumb went to work on my aching clit. I grew bolder and as my thumb pressed and worked her clit in return and inserted my middle finger up into her cunt. If I had thought her slit had been slippery, the warm clasping channel of her cunt was like sticking my finger into a velvet tube of melted butter. With her thumb still on my clit, she returned the favor then went me one better by quickly inserting another finger into my juice-running cunt. I reciprocated with another finger of my own into her cunt. Our eyes holding one another's, we began fingering each other, circling each other's clit with our thumbs while we thrust our fingers up into the other's cunt. Harder and harder… deeper and deeper… faster and faster. We knelt and finger-fucked each until I cried out and came with a hard shudder.

Regina's lips found mine and she fingered me through the powerful climax, slowly bringing me back down to earth. I felt a tremor rip through her and she mouthed, "My turn, lover," against my lips. Her cunt muscles tighten incredibly hard around my fingers then her quaking body stiffened against mine as her cunt opened up and gushed hot cum.

Our mouths attempted to devour each other's as Regina rode out her explosive orgasm. Our fingers never leaving the other's cunt, we topped over, our bodies writhed against each other. Three, maybe four inches taller then me, it was mostly in her legs, so our bodies fit together perfectly. Our fingers thrusting into wet, clasping cunts, we brought each other off again… almost at the same time.

"I need to see you close up," Regina breathed and kissed my chin, then my throat, then down through the shallow valley of my small tits. "I need to smell you…" She swirled her tongue around then into my belly button. "I need to taste you."

"Yesssssssss!!!!!!!" I hissed and threw my legs wide apart for her.

Both of her hands slid under my ass and she lifted it off the floor. Her hot breath was like a blowtorch on my exposed pussy. She used her thumbs to part the swollen lips of my pussy and she dived right in. Her tongue sluiced up and down through my slick slit, it teased and laved my unhooded clit until I thought I was going to go stark raving mad. Then her devilish tongue drove right into the sopping wet hole of my cunt, directly into my aching core, and she tongue-fucked me to another climax. Then, without stopping, she drove me to another. And then right into another. In the dictionary, the word Bliss should have a picture of what my face must have looked like as unimaginable Regina expertly brought me back into reality again.

Regina torturously kissed her way back up my body--slick with sexual sweat now--until her lips were once again making love to mine. I could taste myself on her mouth. I tasted good, but I wanted to experience another taste in my mouth, a taste I knew would be a hundred times better. I wanted to taste Regina. "My turn," I mouthed against her lips, "lover."

With a wan smile, Regina rolled onto her back and laid her knees wide apart. I didn't waste time kissing my way down her body, I simply slid my wet mouth down it as I moved to kneel between her legs. There in front of me was another woman's pussy. Regina's dark-haired pussy. It was so beautiful, so alluring close up. I leaned in and inhaled her fragrance. The heady muskiness of hot, wet cunt flared my nostrils and that was all it took. My face was instantly in her pussy and I was kissing her arousal-swollen lips, then laving her impossibly long clit with the flat of my tongue, then teasing it with the tip, before taking it between my lips and sucking it like it was a small, slippery penis. I was out of my mind with unbridled lust as I thrust my entire tongue into her cunt and furiously tongue-fucked her to the best of my limited ability. She came hard. Actually, she gushed like she had done when we had finger-fucked each other. It was with such force and volume that I thought for a moment she was peeing.

Regina recovered quickly and in a laughing, yet sincere voice, began teaching me a few finer points of pussy eating. "Use your tongue on my clit, Faith. Go slow and trace the alphabet around it."

The alphabet? I tentatively traced a capitol A across her clit.

"Now a B, Faith," she cooed.

Emboldened, I traced the entire alphabet and had gotten to the letter G a second time around when Regina gushed again. This time I clamped my open mouth to her cunt and greedily swallowed her heavenly cunt-juice as fast as it was being spurted from her convulsing cunt into my voracious mouth.

I kissed and licked her pussy until her violent tremors ceased then slid up her body and kissed her mouth. "Do you always cum like that?"

"Not… always." Regina lapped at my cum-soaked face like a kitten lapping warm milk. "Are you sure you've never done this before?"

"Never," I assured her with a soft laugh. "But, now that I've gotten a taste of pure ambrosia in my mouth, I'm definitely going to be wanting seconds, and thirds, and fourths, and so on, and so on, and…"

Regina shushed me with a hard kiss. We necked, and we petted, and we fingered each other on the floor for a long time. It was fantastic, vastly different then Brian and I necking and petting on our honeymoon, and so much better… in so many amazing ways.

Thinking of my husband and our wedding night, I untangled myself from her embrace, got up, and reached down for Regina's hand. "Come with me, lover. I want to make love with you in a big bed. In my bed."

Regina's were became cautious as she took my hand. "But, the way I cum… with you… the way I tend to gush… surely Brian will know it's not from you?"

"So, we'll just lay out a dozen or so big fluffy towels under us and change the sheets tomorrow before he gets home," I said as I led her down the hall. "I want you in my bed. I want to make love with you in my bed, and I won't take no for an answer."

"Did you hear a no come out of my mouth?" she said as we crossed the threshold. We were beside the bed. She looked down at it, then at me. "Well, did you?"

"No!" I happily cried and pulled her down onto the bed.

Regina was on me in a flash and had me cumming against her face in no time. Luckily, I didn't gush like she tended to… not then. As a precaution, though, we pulled all of the big fluffy towels out of the linen closet and layered the bed with them before we went at it again.

Over the next couple of hours Regina taught me so many things about proper pussy eating and cunt fingering. And I learned the meaning of sheer bliss as she ate and fingered me from one mind-blowing orgasm to another. I also learned, while in the death-throws of the most explosive climax I had ever experienced, that I, too, could spurt hot cunt juice.

We cuddled after that, our foreheads touching, looking into each other's eyes. My hand was on her breast, the hard nipple pressing into my sweaty palm. Regina's leg was between mine, pressed up against my tingling pussy, getting wet from cunt juice still oozing from its liquid depths. As I lay there, absorbing her essence through my open pours, I mentally thanked Cal over and over for making this incredible experience possible.

'But, at what cost?'

To be continued...

12