Faith Heals The Frustration Ch. 02

Story Info
Her healing continues or does it.
3.1k words
3.96
40k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came down the stairs and opened the lounge door, Faith had dimmed the lights and had turned smooth radio on, I could hear a Take That track playing. I entered the room to see one of the dining chairs had been placed in the centre of the room.

"Come here and sit down." Faith said

I walked over to the chair; my cock had started to come to life and was pushing against the front of my shorts, Faith glanced down at my hardening cock and smiled.

"I see Mr C wants to party" She goaded.

I sat down on the chair and looked directly into Faith's eyes, then slowly moved my gaze down her body taking in her soft neck and rounded shoulders, then her large tits, which were still covered by the floral summer dress she was wearing, but she had however loosened a button so her cleavage thrust upwards, god I would love to put my cock in between them I thought to myself. My glance carried on down her body to her surprisingly slim waist then onto her hips and her legs, she had put her high heels back on which had the effect of making her legs look longer and slimmer.

"Do you want me?" She asked

I wanted to reply with a brash comment like does a bear shit in the woods but I think the moment just called for a simple yes.

"Do you want to push Mr C into my wet cunt." She whispered

The tent in my shorts moved a little as my cock twitched with anticipation, I moved my hand onto my bulge to adjust myself, and Faith watched and smiled, then leant forward and whispered in my ear.

"Do you want me to suck your hard cock and make you cum so I can swallow your dirty spunk?"

I moved my hand upwards and felt the side of her leg, Faith instantly moved backwards out of my reach.

"No it's not going to be that easy." She said

"But ......" I started to reply

"But nothing" She cut in

" I will give you anything you want but first you have to do something for me" She said

At this stage if she had asked me to commit murder I would have, the thought of fucking her senseless had made my brain turn to sawdust.

"Anything." I replied

"For the next 45 minutes you can not touch me or yourself. You can sit and watch only. If you touch me at anytime I will stop and go to bed. Is that clear." She laid out her demands.

In response I just nodded then watched as she lifted her overnight bag and placed it on the sofa behind her. She then went into the kitchen and returned holding an unopened bottle of wine and one glass. Well that's nice I thought I don't even get to have a drink.

Faith stood in front of me and started to sway slowly to the music, she was staring straight into my eyes, she must have noticed a sweat bead dribble down my brow because she leaned forward and wiped my forehead.

"Oh dear am I making you hot" She said.

I didn't reply, to be honest I don't think I could have, my mouth was dry and my mind was focused on the redhead goddess in front of me.

She moved her hands up to her buttons on her dress and slowly opened each one, as the top button opened her tits plunged forward bidding for freedom, I could see she was wearing a light pink bra which had white lace around the cups, the next button was undone and her bra clad tits heaved forward.

God they were glorious she had big tits, my wife had lost hers once the kids has stopped sucking on them so to see these mammoth mounds in front of me was like every guys dream, I so wanted to lean forward and feel the softness of them but I knew I couldn't.

The next button came undone revealing her flat taught rib cage and the next revealed her firm stomach. Three button left to go and she would be standing in front revealing her all her glory to my gaze. She seemed to take ages undoing the last three, and as she did her dress fell open. I had expected to see her naked pussy but she must have just been changing into a fresh pair panties when I had seen her removing them earlier.

The panties she was wearing matched the bra; they were small but with a high waistband which again seemed to make her legs look longer. She slowly lowered the dress over her shoulders and dropped it to the floor. She stood for a moment with her hands on her hips.

"Well what do you think, do you want me to continue or have you had enough?" She asked.

"Go on" I Replied.

By now my cock was throbbing, I had a pain in my balls, I wanted to release Mr C as Faith called it, I wanted to stroke myself whilst watching my very own porn queen revealing her assets to me but I knew one touch of my cock would bring an end to what had already been my dream come to true.

A new song came on the radio another Take That song, with the title - up all night- very apt I thought to myself as Faith moved her body to the beat. She turned her back to me and bent right over showing me her ample peach shaped ass, the material of her panties were lost in her bum valley but below I could see the material covering her pussy with her large lips pressing against the cloth, begging me to lean forward and free them of their incarceration.

I moved my hands and placed them on the chair and sat on them, I wasn't going to blow this by leaning forward and grabbing a feel. Faith looked round to make sure I wasn't touching myself and let out a little chuckle as she seen what I was doing.

Faith stood up still with her back to moved her hands behind her and unhooked her bra, she turned her head and looked at me and winked, she was certainly putting on a show. She slowly turned round her hands were now hold the bra cups against her tits, she walked forward and leant towards me, as she did the she released her left hand, her tit fell forward, her nipple was only an inch from my mouth, I licked my lips, she moved forward again now her nipple was resting against my lips, should I take it in my mouth? Is that what she wants me to do? I turned my head to the side.

" You know I cant, if I do you will stop." I said

" I said you can't touch me or yourself, I didn't say you couldn't use your mouth." She replied

I immediately turned my head and opened my mouth to taste her hard long nipple but as my mouth closed around it she pulled away from me.

"Sucker." She taunted

I looked down away from her gaze.

"Don't be like that, you will get to have a nipple in your mouth, but not yet" She said.

She walked behind me, I seen her hand rise up and then her bra dropped into my lap, she moved around me, her body close to mine, I could feel her tits pressing against the side of my head as she moved again her nipple came into the vicinity of my mouth, I quickly pushed forward and grabbed it between my lips, I circled the erect nipple with my tongue, then sucked quite hard. Faith let out a gasp but pulled away.

"Do you know I can orgasm by just having my nipple sucked" She said

I smiled

"Come back here then and let me take one in my mouth and give you a knee trembling orgasm." I replied.

She just looked at me. She moved her hands to the waistband of her panties and hooked her fingers into them, she shimmied her hips as she tugged her panties lower, when they were onto her thighs she stopped and removed her hands, I could see her very long pussy lips hanging down into the v between her legs. She turned her back to me and bent forward, keeping her legs straight. She pulled her ass cheeks apart revealing her puckered ring and below her lips were just begging me to part them. Whilst bending down she opened her bag and pulled out a tube of KY gel. She turned to face me, opened the lube and squeezed some onto her fingers; she then proceeded to smear her cunt with the gel.

By now my cock was ready to release its load, I looked down to see a very small wet patch on the front of my shorts.

Faith moved the wine bottle and placed it on the floor in front of her, she then took some lube and smeared the neck of the bottle. She crouched over the bottle top.

"Shall I?" She asked

"Oh god yes" I replied.

I watched as she pulled her pussy lips apart and squatted lower onto the bottle, I could see the bottle slowly disappearing into her cunt, lower and lower she went until her pussy was at the widest part of the bottle. Then to my amazement she started to gyrate her hips, the base of the bottle making circles on the floor as she did so.

Faith was staring intently at me her breathing was getting louder and shorter; she moved her hand to her pussy and started to rub clit, her hips were gyrating quicker.

"Oh fuck, yes." She whispered.

Her orgasm took over, she bit her bottom lip as she moaned, her body started to shake, what seemed uncontrollably, she fell backwards her ass on the floor with the bottle still wedged inside her contracting cunt, she grabbed the bottle and started to push it in and out of wet glistening hole, she threw head back as the final throws of her orgasm.

"Oh Yes, Yesssssss" She hissed

She tilted her hips upwards, a stream of juice sprayed hitting me on the legs, the next one hitting me on my knees and landing on the front of my shorts, the final one hitting me on my chest. I watched as it trickled down my torso my shorts becoming wetter as the juice finished its journey.

I looked over towards Faith, she lay there, her eyes closed her body giving involuntary twitches as her orgasm subsided.

" I needed that. You don't know how turned on I have been all week thinking about tonight" She said.

She lay there for a few minutes, still with the bottle wedged deep inside her.

"Watch this." She said

She again tilted her hips upwards; I watched as she pushed the bottle out of herself, there was a plop as the bottle fell the couple of inches to the floor, I looked at her pussy, and her opening was wide where it had been stretched by the bottle, it then started to close, her pussy lips seemed to blanket the chasm as it finally returned to its normal size.

Faith got up and knelt in front of me, noticing the wet patches on my shorts and the trails of damp on my chest, she ran her fingers down my body following the same route her juice had earlier.

"Oh dear, I seemed to have made a mess, let me help you clean it up" She whispered.

With that she leant forward and began to lick me, her tongue snaking its way down my body towards my cock. I gripped the chair hard as she pulled my shorts down releasing my cock. This is the first time she had seen it, I'm not overly large maybe around eight inches but I do have a good girth. She scraped her long fingernails along my abdomen and around my groin area, I naturally raised my hips the more turned on I got. She let her finger drop and she scratched the side of my cock up and down.

" I want you to cum for me, but remember no touching." She said.

Her hand still covered in lube wrapped around my cock, I groaned as she squeezed hard. She started to move her hand up and down agonisingly slowly, I could already feel my own orgasm building up, I lifted my ass off the chair and straightened my legs.

"That's it, I'm going to cum" I grunted.

She picked up the empty wine glass off the floor and held it near to my large swelled cock end and started to rub faster. My seed erupted from my cock like I have never felt before, I'm sure if the glass wasn't there I could have hit the ceiling, stream after stream of pure baby making serum filled the glass, My orgasm was intense almost painful but a nice painful. When I had finished, I gulped in fresh air trying to fill my lungs. My body was covered in sweat my hands still firmly attached to the chair.

I looked down to see Faith stirring my cum in the glass with her finger, she then moved her finger up to her lips and sucked.

"Mmm I do like the taste of your cum" She said.

She then proceeded to raise the glass in a mock toast.

"Cheers" she said

The glass went to her mouth, tilted and I watched as my cum entered her mouth, when the glass was completely empty she looked towards me and opened her mouth showing me the cum, she then closed her mouth and swallowed hard.

"I'm going to let you into a little secret, she said, it's always been a little fantasy of mine to drink cum from a wine glass, and now I've done it." She seemed pleased with herself.

As of yet I had not touched Faith or myself, thirty-five minutes had gone by since I had sat down, there were ten minutes left. I had decided that when the time was up I was going to grab hold of her bend her over and fuck her hard doggy style, I might even fuck her ass and make her suffer for putting me through the frustration of the last half hour. But Faith had other ideas.

"Now the fun begins." She said

She opened her bag and pulled out a very long and large vibrator. I hope to fuck she plans to use that on herself I thought. She then returned to her bag and fished out four silk scarves, she moved forward and started to tie my ankles to the chair legs once done she moved behind me and tied my wrists to the chair back. Thank fuck for that I thought at least she wasn't going to shove that vibe up my ass.

"Right then, I want to play a game. I'm going to use this vibrator on myself and you're going to guess how many inches I can take" She announced.

She held the vibrator up in front of me, I noticed that there was marks on the side of it, each mark exactly 1 inch apart and numbers next to each of the marks. The vibe was 14 inches long.

"Sounds like fun" I said

"Oh it is, but here's the really fun part, for every inch you get wrong you have to pay a forfeit, not today but whenever I feel the time is right." She replied.

Well I had no choice really, I readily agreed.

"So you need to guess she said, be careful though, think about it, every inch wrong is a forfeit." She mocked.

"Oh you have five minutes to think about it and to make it more fun whilst you're thinking I will do this." She announced

She turned on the vibrator and moved towards me, she placed the tip against my ball bag, the feeling sent spasms through my body and my cock started to twitch straight away, she moved the vibe over my hardening shaft and then let it rest on my knob. I couldn't think at all, the feelings of the vibrator were like little electric shocks moving through my body. I started to buck my hips pushing my cock against the vibe.

"Please stop, I can't take it" I pleaded.

"How many inches?" she asked.

Somehow I arrived at twelve inches, I guessed that most of the porn movies I had seen, the women seem to be able to take a good length and Faith had already taken six inches of the bottle which had only not gone in further due to the girth of the thing.

"Is that your final answer or would you like to phone a friend." She quipped.

"Yes twelve" I replied breathlessly.

She removed the vibe from my cock end and began to lube it up.

" I think you may be shocked, I have an inverted womb which means I cant actually take much length," She said

Oh great I thought, as she started to push the vibe into her cunt, it got to five inches quite easy then she started to move it in and out, her breathing was getting laboured and her hips pushed down onto the vibe. She pushed it in further six inches then seven, I watched as she tried to force the vibe further in but to no avail, a crappy seven inches, five inches short of the target.

By now Faith's hand was a blur as she fucked herself with the plastic tool her orgasm was almost upon her I seen her other hand grab one of her swaying tits and pinch her nipple, that was enough for her, her hand slowed down as her orgasm hit her she seemed to hold her breath, her lower body shook and bucked against the vibe. She let out a quite audible moan followed by a long sigh.

"That was fucking great." She said.

After she had composed herself she came towards me holding the vibrator up in front of me. Her juices along with the lube had left a clear mark on the plastic shaft she had managed eight inches.

"Right then you owe me four forfeits, and I intend to use them all" She announced.

" But for now it's your turn to have some fun"

I looked at the clock fifty minutes had gone by, I had done it and now I intended to make this bitch suffer.