Faith's Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I_Shadow
I_Shadow
233 Followers

Samuel ran his hand over her round tight ass caressing it while his lips slipped down her shoulder sliding along her back to her spine, her back arching in response. Taking her hips he gently turned her, her back against him, his cock resting between the cheeks of her ass. Sliding his hands down her arms he placed them against the headboard of the bed. Spreading her knees wide he sat back, his knees between hers. Pulling her back onto his lap he brushed her hair aside, his lips traveling over the pulsing arteries of her throat. While his hands cupping her breasts, his thumbs circling her nipples, pinching gently, before sliding down her stomach to her open pussy. Her thighs spread wide over his, allowing his fingers to dance over the pulsing slickness of her clit. Rubbing harder with each circular motion he heard her gasp, her nails digging into his thighs as the feelings built within her again.

Pushing her forward, he leaned against her, his hand still stroking her clit, pulling her ass tighter against his raging cock. Faith barely felt the wood under her hands when her body shook with massive tremors, the burning fire building in her quickly. She felt the swollen head of his cock slip between the cheeks of her ass coming to rest against the dripping opening of her virginal pussy. Her head was thrown back his lips caressing her throat while his fingers continued to work their magic over her clit. Her pussy spread wider, allowing the engorged crown of his cock to rest between them, covering him with the slick fluid that escaped her.

Samuel pushed gently against her opening her slightly, while continuing to caress her body. The tight muscles surrounded the swollen head pulling it deeper, she moaned loudly. Increasing his caresses he kissed her neck, biting the flesh and sucking it into his mouth, his raging cock threatening to take over his entire being. His balls ached, needing release, wanting to fill her tightness with their burning contents, bathing her soft lining with his slick cum.

Faith groaned feeling her body tightened, her pussy twitched around the head of his cock, cum began flooding over his cock dripping onto his caressing hand. Samuel growled, gripping her hips he drove his cock forward, thrusting through the barrier into her burning center. Faith screamed when she felt the burning pain with in her spasming pussy, the wetness dripping from her now tinted pink with the blood of her offering.

Holding her tightly he kissed her neck, keeping her still while fighting for control of himself. He felt the tight burning heat of her surrounding his swollen throbbing cock embedded deep within her. She moved slightly in his arms her hips slowly clenching, her pussy tightening around him further as she relaxed.

Sliding his hand from her waist he cupped her breasts pinching her nipples until she groaned, his hips pushing forward sliding deeper into her. Hearing her gasp, feeling the rush of wetness coating his cock he chuckled leaning down he bite her neck before puling his cock back to the slick lips sliding in fully again. Her arm came up to wrap around him, pulling him closer while her pussy gripped his thrusting cock. She turned her head meeting his lips, biting his lip she tugged it into her mouth as she groaned.

Seeing the wicked gleam in her eyes he laughed, threading his hand into her hair pulling her head back against his shoulder before driving the full length of his cock into her hard and fast. Her breath became ragged as he continued biting along her shoulders while arching her back; her hips slamming back against him with each stroke their passion building. Grabbing her hips he thrust in deeper pounding her virginal hole with his throbbing cock, feeling her cum dripping from his aching balls, the pink stain spreading on the sheets. Slipping his hands around her he found the swollen hard clit raking along his cock with each stoke, flicking his finger over it she screamed grabbing his arm, her nails embedding themselves as she gasped.

Gritting his teeth he caressed her clit, driving her orgasm to greater heights. The sudden burning rush of cum cascading over his cock pushed him over the edge. Gripping her hips tightly he groaned, thrusting his cock into her in one slamming stroke, his balls tightening as they began pulsing, expelling their load of creamy cum into her tight clenched pussy. Faith smiled through the daze of pleasure surrounding her feeling the scalding liquid filling her, pushing back she gripped him tight within her as he growled deeply feeling her responding movement.

Dropping his head to her shoulder his breath a ragged pant, he felt their combined juices dripping from her covering them with the evidence of their passion. Turning her he looked into her eyes seeing the glitter of tears welling in them, cradling her face gently he lowered his mouth to hers, pulling her down beside him, holding her tightly. Closing his eyes he drifted off to sleep feeling complete for the first time. His ears straining to hear the gentle soft sound of her voice when she told him she would always return; he slipped into a deep sleep.

Slowly opening his eyes, he closed them quickly, the sun was bright. Glancing around a few minutes later he found he was sitting on the stool in the studio area. In front of him was the figure of the woman he'd worked so hard on for days. Suddenly awake he looked around startled, reaching out he felt the cold clay beneath his fingers. Running his hands through his hair he stood looking around in amazement. Was it a dream; he looked at the sculpture?

Leaning down he ran his hand over her neck searching for the warmth he knew he'd felt. Sliding his hand over the flat stomach he glanced around the room. His fingers gently slipped below her stomach as he looked toward the bed, it was as if his fingers could felt the slick wetness beneath them as his eyes found the pink stain against the stark white of the sheets. Looking toward the figure he mindlessly rubbed his fingers against the dampness. In his mind he heard a soft gentle voice telling him, she would be back again.

I_Shadow
I_Shadow
233 Followers
12