Falcon and Domino Ch. 12

Story Info
A sexy heroine encounters a sexy villainess.
2.4k words
4.2
12.9k
5

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sharp frost was already forming in the sub-zero temperatures of the red-light district. From her position beneath the arches, Raven heard the sound of a police siren approaching. Although just as she was about to leave, the siren disappeared into the distance - it wasn't the patrol car she had requested. After twenty minutes, she took out her police radio, but was unable to get a signal. She had to be certain that Domino was safely in custody.

Raven walked briskly back to Domino's lair, where she found her lying motionless on the whipping bench. She had expected her to have recovered consciousness by now.

'Are you alright?' she asked, but there was no reply. 'Domino, can you hear me?' but still no response. Raven knelt down and saw Domino's eyes were closed and she couldn't hear her breathing. She unfastened one of her wrist restraints and felt for a pulse, but could feel nothing. Raven now feared the worse. She heard voices outside and wondered if the local cops had finally arrived. If Domino was dead, then she could be charged with manslaughter. After a minute, the voices stopped.

Raven released Domino's restraints and lay her face up on the floor. After removing her armoured bracelets, Raven started applying CPR on Domino's chest. 'Please wake up Domino,' she pleaded. 'Please wake up.' As Domino lay there in silence, Raven could feel herself becoming stressed. She took out her police radio, but there was still no signal.

Raven climbed astride Domino's body in preparation to perform mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. As she leaned forward, Domino's fist suddenly shot up and hit Raven in the face, knocking her back. Before Raven could respond, Domino raised her knee and struck Raven in her stomach, winding her. Domino pulled herself up and was about to run away, when Raven recovered and struck Domino's knee with a karate-kick, sending her sprawling across the floor.

Domino hurriedly crawled across the room to a small cupboard, with Raven pursuing her. When she reached the cupboard, she clambered inside and pulled the door shut. Raven had now recovered from the shock and pulled the door open to find Domino cowering back against the wall like a trapped animal. Raven raised her left foot to waist height and took aim.

'I'm an expert in karate, taekwondo, ninjutsu and kendo. In fact the only thing I don't do is yoga,' she said, as she unleashed her foot at Domino's stomach. When her foot hit Domino, Raven saw Domino shatter in front of her eyes, followed by an excruciating pain in her left foot. In took her several seconds to realise what had happened. She had kicked a reflection of Domino in a full-length mirror, and her left foot was still embedded in it. A large piece of glass had pierced her boot and was wedged in her ankle. Raven tried to pull her foot free, but the glass dug deeper, causing her even more pain.

Balancing on her right foot, she was unable to move, and Domino crawled past her and scurried away. Raven raised her right arm, then realised she had removed her bracelets. She knew she had to release her foot, and that she would have to break the glass around it. As the pain became more intense, Raven took a small metal bar from her belt and was about to smash the mirror, when Domino grabbed her from behind, and placed a chloroform-soaked cloth over her mouth. Raven struggled briefly before she passed out.

With the metal bar, Domino broke the glass to free Raven's foot, and dragged her unconscious body to the wall. She lowered the hydraulic wooden X-cross and attached straps around Raven's wrists, arms and waist, before raising it back to a vertical position. She carefully removed Raven's left boot, and cut her latex bodysuit away from her left knee. Domino opened a first-aid kit and pulled out the shard of glass with surgical pliers, before wrapping a sterile gauze and bandage on Raven's ankle. Domino removed the other boot, and attached straps to Raven's thighs and ankles, so that she was now fully restrained on the X-cross.

Domino threw Raven's boots on the fire. She took the laptop from the mannequin room and placed it on the table. She then removed Raven's cape, which she also threw on the fire. She unfastened Raven's utility belt and looked through the pockets, where she found her personal belongings, included her train ticket. Her unconscious captive was now wearing only her yellow latex bodysuit. Domino found her own mask on the floor and placed it over her eyes, before holding smelling salts under Raven's nose.

As Raven came to her senses, she found herself facing Domino, clad only in her underwear and mask. She tugged at her restraints, but knew she was unable to break free.

'I knew you would come here tonight Rachel,' said Domino. 'You couldn't resist my pink-ribbon invite on Falcon's dick.'

'Let me go bitch!' Raven snarled.

'All in good time,' Domino replied. 'I may not be an expert in karate, taekwondo, ninjutsu and kendo. But I am an expert in yoga. I was able to use my yoga breathing techniques to slow my heartbeat long enough to fool you into thinking it had stopped.' Domino took the disc from Raven's utility belt. 'Did you honestly think that this blank disc contained something you wanted? When you typed "Idaho" into the laptop, you initiated a program that blocks all police radio signals in a half mile radius. The cops won't be coming to rescue you Rachel. No one else knows you're here.' Domino pressed a key on the laptop - 'Message received and acknowledge. Will action that.'

Raven stared at her in stunned silence, as Domino continued.

'Did Falcon warn you about my traps, or did you work them out yourself? He wasn't smart enough to defeat me, so what made you think you were? I know no police officer would leave someone to die, and that you would come back. You're a decent person Rachel, but you shouldn't have whipped me like that. My ass will be sore for days. So, now it's time for me to teach you a lesson.'

Domino placed the blank disc in the laptop and turned on the camera, before pointing it at Raven. With a scalpel, she carefully cut her bodysuit in a circle from her neck to her midriff, exposing Raven's bare breasts.

Domino cupped them and squeezed them gently. 'You've got great tits Rachel. You asked me if I know what it's like to be touched by someone with delicate hands. Is this what it feels like?' she said, as she softly stroked her nipples with her fingertips, until they became erect. Raven closed her eyes and sighed with pleasure. When the stroking stopped, Raven opened her eyes and saw Domino holding a thin chain with a nipple clamp on each end. She winced slightly as Domino attached a clamp onto each of Raven's erect nipples. It was only when Domino tugged on the chain that she screamed.

'Stop it please,' Raven pleaded. 'Let me go.' Domino simply smiled and with the scalpel, cut Raven's bodysuit from her navel, around her hips and thighs. As Domino pulled away the latex to expose Raven's pussy, Raven felt something she had never experienced before in her life. Her costume had always been an impenetrable defense. Yet now she was being humiliated, as it was being stripped away piece by piece. She realised how Falcon would have felt, as Domino was now exposing the most intimate parts of her body with apparent ease.

Domino placed her fingers on Raven's pubic hair and gently stroked it. 'Do you like that Rachel? You also asked me if I've had a woman's tongue explore my pussy. Do you like me stroking your bush?' she said softly.

'Yes,' Raven whimpered.

'I thought so,' said Domino. Then without warning, she applied shaving foam over Raven's pubes, as Raven screamed in protest. Domino ignored her and proceeded to shave Raven with a disposable razor, until she was completely smooth. 'There's nothing for me to stroke now. What a shame.'

'You fucking bitch,' yelled Raven. On hearing this, Domino tugged on the chain attached to Raven's nipple clamps, causing her to yell out, this time in pain.

'There are two ways we can do this -- the pleasant way or the painful way,' Domino said, tugging the nipple chain again. Raven cried out again, even louder.

'No, please not again! Not the painful way!'

'If you insult me again Rachel, then I will hurt you.' Raven said nothing, as Domino ran her fingers gently over her freshly shaven skin, and allowed them to linger there. She then moved her fingers between Raven's open legs and gently stroked her clitoris. 'Do you prefer that Rachel?'

'Yes,' Raven replied softly.

'You asked me if I've experienced love-making with another woman,' said Domino. 'Is this what you mean?' Domino began to stimulate Raven, who closed her eyes, and tried to imagine she was somewhere else. She continued for several minutes, before stopping briefly to take Raven's vibrator from her utility belt. She switched it on and slowly inserted it inside her. Raven groaned with pleasure as she felt it rubbing against her and thought of a time when she was with Chris. This was the first time since Chris's death that someone else had touched her intimately. She didn't care that she was being physically restrained by the straps. If Domino released her, she had no intention of leaving. She would willingly surrender herself to Domino.

'You like that, don't you?' whispered Domino.

'Yes, please don't stop.' Domino continued and Raven could feel herself reaching her orgasm. She started breathing heavily as she felt herself about to climax. Domino then pulled Raven's hood away to reveal her face to the camera on the laptop. Seconds later, Raven cried out as she climaxed. When Raven was able to breathe normally, she looked at Domino and smiled. 'Thank you,' she said.

Domino simply smiled back, before placing a chloroform-soaked cloth over Raven's nose.

**********

As she awoke, Rachel could sense vibrations and the faint smell of diesel. Her eyes were closed and she was lying on a soft surface in a warm place. She heard the sound of a man clearing his throat, and when she opened her eyes, saw an elderly railroad ticket inspector standing over her.

'May I see your ticket ma'am,' he said.

'Er, my ticket?' she stuttered.

'Yes ma'am. It's there,' he said, pointing at her chest. Rachel saw the ticket lodged between her breasts and handed it to the inspector. She closed her eyes, and then opened them wide, when she realised what had happened. She was naked in a railroad carriage compartment, and had casually handed her ticket to the inspector. 'Thank you ma'am,' the inspector said. 'Although your ticket is for a first-class sleeping berth at the rear of the train. This is a public carriage. If you turn left and go through the next ten carriages, you'll find your berth there. Your luggage has already been loaded.'

'Thank you,' she said softly, not knowing what else to say.

'I would also suggest you put some clothes on, before someone calls the cops,' he added, then left. Rachel sat up and noticed her purse and an envelope. She checked her purse and found all her money and credit cards were still there. She then opened the envelope, where she found a computer disc and a rolled up sheet of writing paper. When she unrolled it, a domino tile dropped out. Rachel read the note on the paper --

"Dear Rachel. This disc is a copy of our session last night. I have the original. You clearly enjoyed it, but it's not something I'll ever do again. As long as you stay on the West Coast, you have nothing to fear from me. But if you ever return to this city again, I will release the recording onto the Internet for everyone to see. Also, if you intend to continue as Raven, you will need to get a new costume. P.S. I still think you've got great tits."

Rachel stood up and looked at her reflection in a mirror. She was stark naked, with a bandage on her left ankle. Her long auburn hair had been tied into two pigtails like a schoolgirl, and then she saw that her pubic hair had been shorn off. On her stomach, Domino had written a message with an indelible pen - "Here is Raven, the stripped and not-so-secret crimefighter, finally defeated. Treat her gently."

The door of the carriage opened and four youths walked in. When they saw Rachel, their jaws dropped in astonishment. Rachel was stunned and unable to move for several seconds, aware that the youths were all leering at her naked body. She then picked up her purse and envelope and walked past them without speaking. She made her way through the narrow corridors of the first two carriages, until she reached the next one. To her horror, she saw that the remaining carriages were all open-plan style, and were full of passengers, chattering away. The train started moving and she knew she had to get to the sanctuary of her private carriage.

Knowing she had no choice, Rachel took a deep breath and started walking through the center aisle. She was aware of the deathly silence that had now engulfed the carriage, and that all eyes were fixed on her. She looked straight ahead with her head aloft, knowing that her humiliation would soon be over.

**********

On Saturday evening Dirk Peterson looked out of his apartment window, and sensed that snow would soon start to fall. There might even be a white Christmas, but that was the last thing on his mind. He changed into his Falcon costume and checked that his stungun was fully charged, before leaving his apartment. When he arrived in the red-light district, he found the area in front of Domino's lair was now brightly lit with arc lights, and there were over twenty private security guards in position -- he would need to find another way in. He made his way to the rear of the building and discovered the wooden door was ajar - its lock having been blown off.

He took out his stungun and cautiously entered the building. At that time, he had no idea that not everyone who entered the lair that evening, would be leaving alive.

To be concluded in Chapter 13.