Fall Folly Ch. 07

Story Info
Lust to love but turmoil abounds.
3.7k words
4.54
23.7k
16
1

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake was in the kitchen when Melani ran past slamming the door on her way out. Blake went down the hallway and peeked through the partially opened door of his mother's bedroom. It was dark and be could barely make out the lump on the bed. Hearing her whimper in her drugged sleep he stepped in closer. Angela was restless without human contact, her fears coming to her sleeping mind. Blake overwhelmed by the suffering of his mother reflected back to when he was a small child and suffering from fever and illness. He remembered how her sliding into bed next to him and holding him made him feel so much better. It healed him more than the pills or elixirs the doctors prescribed. Kicking off his shoes Blake crawled up onto the bed making sure he and his mother were covered in the blanket then pulled her head to his shoulder and wrapping her in his arms he caressed her head to calm her demons.

Melani almost ran to her house, a haste not unnoticed by Amanda. Busting into the backdoor she was on a mission to prove her son was not Captain America for Halloween. She called his name but her voice was lost in the empty house.

She saw the note on the refrigerator door and read it aloud. "Mel, Robert and I have gone to get in a few holes-D"

"Damn him, Mother fucker," popped out of her mouth.

An irony that was missed by Melani in her stress. Melani covered her mouth in embarrassment because she never talked like that, of course she never fucked her son before either. Remembering her daughter had spent the night off again she was slightly relieved knowing she couldn't of heard the outburst. Melani still had to prove to herself that Robert was Batman that night, it was probably Robert that fucked Amanda Pennington while wearing that suit. Thinking of the neighbor seducing her son made Melani livid. She would beat the bitch's ass too just like Angela did. It never occurred to Melani that she did what she was angry at Amanda about. Having sex with your neighbors 18 year old son. At this point it was a fervent hope that was Blake who had been had sliding inside her clutching and drooling pussy. How did she get to the truth without asking Robert? She didn't want to ask Blake who was Captain America. She didn't want him to put two and two together and realize she was the one that fucked him that night.

THE CLOSET! Melani went down the hall to Roberts room expecting to find the Batman costume spread across his room like it had exploded. Instead she found his room surprisingly clean. Looking around she couldn't see anything that resembled the costume. Opening his closet she flicked on the light and saw a cheap plastic garment bag with the costume stores logo on the front that was hanging toward the back. Stepping into the closet to unzip it her body cast a shadow from the single overhead bulb covering the bag. As she unzipped it the faint odor of sex and her perfume wafted out starting a process of recognition that Melani didn't want to understand. Stepping back and puling the half opened bag with her let the light from the bulb shine through and washing away the blacks and grays she had wanted to see there and reveled the reds and blues of the costume. Clutching the bag to her chest Melani stumbled back until the backs of her knees hit the bed causing her to sit with little grace. Like Angela the tears fell as she replayed in her head the wild sexual encounter from Halloween. Of taking the young boys hard virile cock in her mouth lusting in it's taste before she mounted him as both took raucous pleasure in each others bodies. Except now it wasn't an anonymous seduction of her fantasy lover and 18 year old neighbor Blake, it was her son. Her son whose cock she had taken so greedily and readily in her mouth. Her son who had stretched and plundered her hungry pussy while fingering her asshole. Her son who had salved the sexual burning that had been growing in her day by day. What kind of animal did that make her. It didn't matter she didn't know, she was his mother she should have known. What did she miss, did Robert know? Did Robert knowingly fuck his mother? She realized he couldn't have known but she, she should have known and stopped it. Guilt continued to wash over her as she rocked back and forth on the bed. Visions of her little boy as he was growing up replaced by the memory of that lustful carnival of flesh.

It was late in the afternoon when Angela awoke. What she had known unconsciously she now felt as the warm body shielded her and the strong arms comforted and protected her. At first she thought it was Carl and that all of this had been a long sordid nightmare. Reaching up and touching the arm she knew that wasn't right. Carl didn't have the muscles of these arms, but Blake did. Her son had come to protect her, the revelation making Angela began to weep silent tears.

Blake had been sleeping lightly with his mother in his arms. When she began to stir he felt it and awoke. Hearing her sniffle he reached over to the night stand and retrieved her a tissue. Knowing he was awake Angela had some questions she had to ask him. She stayed facing away from him looking at the dark wall, she didn't want to see his face, not yet.

Her lips dry and her throat sore from being sick and the whiskey made her voice hoarse but he could understand her as she whispered out, "You were Batman Halloween night?"

The question was really more of a statement but she waited for Blake to answer which he did, "Yes."

Angela asked "Why?"

Blake volunteered, "Robin came back early and wanted to go to the party like we planned,"

Angela interrupted him, "No, why did you fuck me,why did you have sex with your mother."

Blake froze, she knew, his fears came true and she had figured out he was Batman. Who told her? It couldn't have been Amanda she never saw him in the costume? Robert? Did Robert tell her they had switched back? Did she confront Robert about the sex and he tell her it wasn't him.

Angela whimpered out again. "Why, why did you fuck me."

Then Blake got calm the truth was obvious to him so he spoke "I didn't"

Angela's anger flared at the obvious deceit. He hadn't told such a bold face lie since he was four and broke a lamp in the living room blaming it on and nonexistent friend.

Challenging him she spat out, "In my craft room, Halloween, you were Batman."

This time it was Blake's turn to interrupt which he did by placing his fingers over his mothers lips then turning her head so he could look into her eyes and her into his as he spoke, "I fucked the sexy catwoman."

He paused for a split second before adding "When you spoke and I realized it was you I was done fucking, I was making love, I made love to my mother and had her climax with me as an act of love."

Going on he added. "When we finished I kissed your sleeping lips, dressed you and covered you with a light blanket so you wouldn't get cold, then left so you wouldn't wake up and embarrassed or worse."

As he spoke Angela remembered waking up and feeling the tenderness in the time that was taken for her after their session.

Finished Blake leaned in and kissed her, ignoring the morning breath tinged with whiskey fumes as he kissed her softly until he felt a small but growing response.

Blake's revelation caused her to pause and when he kissed her her mind was whirling. He loved me, kept repeating in her brain as his lips requested a response from hers. Slowly it came, she kissed back not in lust but in love.

Donnie and Robert had gotten home around 4 PM and found Melani in bed with the lights out. Saying she had a headache and did not want to be bothered. So they cracked open a few beers and enjoyed the Pizza they had brought home so Melani wouldn't have to cook. Enjoying the pizza over the last of a local college football game on TV Robert was feeling pretty good. Not quite buzzed but relaxed and warm. Excusing himself he took the empty beer cans and tossed them on the way to his room. He was confused to find the costume bag on his bed since he knew he had hung it up in the closet. He wanted to get it cleaned on his own. He hadn't wanted his mother to find the sex stained suit and began to ask questions. What would he tell her? Some anonymous women lured him into the Everetts pool house and seduced him. It sounded like some fantasy story he and Blake used to read to each other out of their fathers porn magazines.

Picking the bag up and squeezing it the faint scent of perfume and the odor of sex did seem to come out. Did his mother come into get his laundry and the suit to clean and smell what he did? Is that why she had a "headache". Was she fuming at her son for having sex? Really he was 18 now and had been having responsible sex with his girlfriend for sometime. Well at least until she moved away for college. Halloween had been his first sex since Labor Day, well as long as you didn't count masturbating to your mother getting herself off in the shower. That memory slightly embarrassed Robert at first but did more to arouse him just like thinking of the mystery woman who had gave him such a wonderfully Halloween treat only to trick him by hiding her identity and running away.

Robert walked over and locked his door, not wanting anyone to walk in on him as he dropped his pants.

He began pulling the length of his cock making it stand up and hard as he replayed the night in his mind and began to fantasize about who it might be. His only semi permanent clue was last vestiges of her perfume that clung to his costume. One of the reasons he had yet to get it cleaned. Forcing air from the bag he closed his eyes as he inhaled the fragrance and dreamed about his mystery woman. He knew she was tall so that defiantly ruled out Mrs Pennington who was also chubby which this woman was not. Not that he would turn down the older redhead. He doubt any guy his age would turn down free pussy and Amanda Pennington had been putting out that signal more loudly in the last few month since her divorce. It also ruled out Angela Everetts who large D tits and full round ass he had masturbated to during his fantasies on many occasions. The woman may have had blonde hair but she was wearing a wig so she could have been any color. Her tits were smaller than Mrs. Everetts and she was tall. It made Robert think of some of the volleyball players he had noticed at the sorority party but he knew it wasn't likely it was one of those. It had to be one of Angela Everetts middle aged friends. A vision of a naked Angela Everetts and the tall faceless blonde on a bed beckoning to him made his stroking pick up and when he saw them kissing and then Angela climb on top of the blonde in a 69 position planting her pussy on the woman's face while she laid down pushing her tits out so the laid above the woman's bare pussy. Angela's face was inches from the open drooling cunt and her tongue snaking out as she opened the flower even wider.

Instead of licking the pussy she smiles at him and says "Slide that hot young cock into her melting pussy, that's it, come to momma!"

The final image of Angela taking his cock in her hand and directing it into the unknown woman's pulsing cunt make Robert come all over the front of the plastic bag, Catching his breath he hung the bag back in the closet before stumbling to his bed and sleep.

Angela had no idea when the kissing turned to love making. The darkened room turned dark from the setting sun as they lay there kissing. No sound was heard except for the soft sounds of breathing and the wet clicks of soft kissing breaking contact with skin. She had never felt so safe so secure and loved as she did now. They had kissed so much her lips were swollen not with trauma but with desire. Her nipples were hard and aching to be touched and hated being ignored. Her clit vibrated and her pussy quaked and drooled in anticipation of touching that never came. Instead they kissed.

Blake had never kissed a woman so much in his life before. He had never wanted to until now. He kissed her because he loved her, he kissed her because of everything she had ever done for him, he kissed her for everything she would ever do again. He kissed her because she was his mother showing his love and worship for her as that and a woman. He to was aroused. The obvious bulge of his penis in his jeans highlighted by the growing wetness on the front. But neither one moved to address the itch. Until slowly Angela would guide one kiss out of ten off her lips and onto her face or neck. The slowly they would get away from her lips more frequently. So half the kisses were on her lips and the others rained softly on her body. It wasn't a fast pace. It took more than 2 hours for the kisses to reach the upper slopes of her breasts as she unwrapped the towel to give him access. It took another 45 minutes for the first one to rain upon her nipple making her gasp and jerk like she had been shocked by a static charge.

To his credit Blake didn't force anything, he let his mother take the lead. He sensed any effort on his part to push her past where she was comfortable would ruin the moment and maybe the rest of their lives. Angela tried to rationalize the suckling at her breasts to being similar to when he nursed as a child and although that had been pleasurable for her then it didn't match the stimulation she was getting now. The wetness in her vagina was now spilling out across her thighs and down the crack of her ass. Her breaths grew more ragged between kisses on her lips. The coos and sighs as he nursed on now milkless nipples floated into the darkness. Wrapping her arms around his head and pulling him into her breasts Angela began a series of rolling orgasms that flowed through her body like waves. Her pleasure peaking and ebbing like waves on a beach. Not large tidal waves but everyday breakers lapping at her with joy. Eventually her nipples grew too sensitive and she pulled his mouth free only to hold his face to her breasts as she rested. Blake placed kisses on the smooth skin of her breasts avoiding the hardened nipples and crinkled aureola. She felt butterflies landing on her skin as her son worshiped her body, releasing her grip on his head she let the butterflies trail away across her stomach and her bare pubic mound. They circled her pussy it drooling and quaking in anticipation. Blake couldn't see it but her could hear the lips of his mothers vagina opening in closing in wet clicks from the contractions inside. He was back, except this time his mother knew it was him who was tasting her, who was making her come. He would go as far as she would let him. Not in pride or of conquest but of love and sharing of that love.

Angela lost track of where she was but not what was going on. She knew Blake was softly licking her pussy. She knew her son was giving her the pleasure she was receiving and it no longer seemed so perverse or evil. All she felt was the love he was giving her. During one of her newer climaxes Angela felt the hardness of his cock against her ankle as he knelt in loving adoration between her legs. She knew then she had to show him her love, make him feel as safe and as loved as she did.

Pulling his lips from her lower ones she pulled him up her body until her was laying between her legs and his cock drooled over her sopping wet pussy. Taking him in her hand she guided him to the opening but waited.

Taking a deep breath she asked "Are you sure?"

Blake nodded but asked, "Are you?"

Angela kissed her son sliding her tongue deep into his mouth as she guided him into her for the second time, only the first time she knew it was him. She felt him in slide in, the resistance not as bad as before due to the long foreplay and wetness both were oozing , but still it was slow and she felt the pressure and fullness in her. A small tremor rolled through her causing new tears to form. Tears of joy this time, tears of love.

Blake felt the resistance and took his time inside his mother working until he was pressed against her and in her. Blake didn't want to thrust and grind this time, he wanted to stay where he was at. He had never felt like this with a woman before. He wasn't out to get a nut off. He was out to show his mother he loved her. He laid there on top of his mother his weight one his fore arms and hips while he kissed her. They were still but he could feel the quivering and rolling in her pussy. Soon Blake could feel his cock pulsing in time with his mothers palpitations. Lying there entwined together, joined at the hips, tongues teasing and lips touching both began a orgasm without moving. As he felt the first string of semen enter his mothers cervix from the tip of his cock Blake felt himself falling. Not away and not in a darkness but into his mother's warmth and love. Angela felt the pulsing of her son in her in reaction to her building climaxes. As she heard him grunt and his pulsing signal the sharing of his life giving fluid she felt them join again but not like it was in the past but in a new and powerful way. Angela had never felt this loved in her life, not with her husband or anyone. At this time Angela wished she could give this man a child.

As Angela came to peace with making love with her son Melani was still in turmoil. Her mind a whirl of arguments and justifications. It was wrong, and it was a mistake even if she had been fantasizing and Roberts face show up while she had her fingers buried in her. She kept telling herself she had no way of knowing it was him but her guilt kept gnawing away at that argument making her play the event over and over in her head trying to get the tiniest detail so she could prove to herself she didn't know. Her efforts were hampered by her consumption of tequila that night. She tried so hard she gave herself a headache before she took an old sleeping pill to give her rest from her torment.

Carl had tried to call his wife on her cellphone a few times to make it look good. Each time it had gone to voice mail making him think she was at the cabin. What he didn't know was that her phone was in her car with a dead battery since she came home Friday and found her son face fucking the neighbor.

Angela didn't miss not getting the calls. All Saturday night she made love with her son as he caressed and worshiped her body. Even after his 5th erection and her being sore they didn't stop. Instead of penetrating her Blake would caress her keeping her aroused but not enough to climax. The would stop only long enough to nap and then wake up kissing and caressing each other again. Now with the sun up Angela was on her side facing away from Blake with her hands over her head grabbing the headboard as he entered her from behind and his hands controlled and and caressed her heaving tits.

Blake held her upper body pinned against his chest but her ass and hips moved with his to make his thrusts deeper and more pleasurable to both. The morning coupling became more frantic and for the first time with her son Angela felt the freedom the scream out her pleasure as her orgasm over took her.

Blake hearing his mothers once muted groans break out into ecstatic screams mimicked her as he followed her down the orgasmic path. As they lay there panting and recovering their breath Angela took stock of all that had happened. She and Blake would have to talk instead of fuck, no not fuck her was making love. Still they had to talk about where this would need to go. What the rules would be and whether or not it would happen again. As much as she knew it was not only morally wrong but very illegal in her state she also knew she had never felt so loved and worshiped in her life.