Fall From Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The priest shifted in his position and said,

‘The evils of men are great, Catherine, and they will expect things of you. They will expect to be allowed access to your body. To touch your skin, to kiss your lips. Have you kissed a man, Catherine?’

The girl shook her head no.

‘I thought as much. Then you do not know the disgrace of it, the wickedness of a man’s brutal kiss.’ Catherine was shocked when Father Hellarti took her face in hand and kissed her full on the mouth, his tongue roughly parting her lips and darting into her mouth. ‘It is this kind of brutality we must educate you of, Catherine.’

Then the Abbess spoke,

‘You will bear these lessons, Catherine. Bear them in silence. Continue, Father Hellarti.’

Hellarti said nothing. He took Catherine’s plump breast in hand and pushed it up to meet his lips. With a painful pressure, he suckled the rose colored nipple and bit at the hardened little peak. His erection grew painfully hard and he could wait no more. He had not gotten his fill of toying with this girl, but more lessons would come soon enough. She was theirs. He opened his cassock and revealed his naked body underneath. He was a well built man of lean and slender muscle, some might say wiry or defined. His cock jutted upward and curved slightly, a moist pearl of milk white fluid glistening at it’s tip. Catherine looked terrified, but the girl remained silent as instructed. He took her knees and made her straddle him, so that her legs were open over his lap, and her back was against his chest. Her legs were spread open shamefully and Father Hellarti thought this was the sweetest sight he had ever seen. With a guiding hand, he pressed his cock to the entry of her sweet pussy and felt her writhe, he knew from pleasure though the daft girl would never admit it. With a merciless thrust, he pushed up and brought her down on his cock, pounding into her, and hearing her cry. He had broken her maidenhead the first thrust. Lucia came near to them, and kneeled down between Catherine’s open legs, where Hellarti’s cock was pushing up inside of the girl, and Lucia began to lick her pussy, long strokes of her tongue over Hellarti’s balls and Catherine’s sopping vagina.

Catherine moaned, despite the horror the sound made in her. This was wrong, so sinful and wrong. They were trying to teach her a lesson, to teach her how painful lust can be, but with that pain, Catherine was feeling an odd, double edged pleasure. She felt Mother Abbess’s tongue move over the hardened nub of that pleasure, and Catherine could not help herself. It seemed her hips undulated on the priest’s lap, no matter how hard she tried to stop doing so. Now the Abbess was licking so fast there against that nub and Father Hellarti was pushing into her, giving her sinful pleasure, she felt a wave of liquid heat flush over her skin and she shook, sweat breaking out over her naked flesh.

The sight of Catherine’s orgasm was perfect. Just what they had wanted. Make the girl think she is sinful because she enjoys these tortures. There was much in store for her. Father Hellarti felt his cock burst just as Catherine began to orgasm. He pushed the girl up and off him, roughly tossing her to the floor. She lay naked on the floor, a tossed rag doll. With his twitching cock in his hand, he sprayed the milk white fluid of his come on her, hitting her breasts with it in one spray. The girl seemed horrified, disgusted and intrigued at once. Father Hellarti simply hoped he had not come inside her enough to make the little idiot with child.

Nothing was said by the girl. She had no idea what to say. The Abbess said something instead,
‘Catherine, you have done well. I am proud of you. Now, take the wash basin to clean yourself and return to your bed. I shall want to council you again tomorrow night at this time. Do not disappoint us Catherine.’

Lamely, Catherine nodded and went to the wash basin, quickly washing the evidence of her shame from her skin, then slipping her shift over her body and almost running from the Abbess’s chamber.

Lucia found herself laughing and Father Hellarti out of breath. The priest took Lucia's face in his hands and kissed her full and hard on the lips, feeling her laugh against his mouth and he joined with her then. The girl Catherine was deliciously naive and they would surely have much more fun with her in days to come.

Catherine felt ashamed, strangely excited and ultimately sinful. Curling under the wool blanket of her cot, she braved to reach her hand between her legs and feel her swollen sex. Eyes closed, she began to dream of hands touching her, breasts moving against her, stiff cocks jutting out into her hand, her mouth... and that moment she knew withought a shadow of wonder that she was exactly as her councellors had warned. She was a girl under the influence of some dark force. She would trust what her guardians decided was the proper, if non-traditional, way of saving her from such a fall from grace.

12