Fall Lovin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll do that." His hands grabbed her hips as he slammed upwards, filling her completely.

"Good."

~*~

The next couple weeks passed quickly for Mina and Greg. They worked, they played, and they spent as much time as possible getting to know each other on a relationship level. They went decoration shopping, they made displays for the floral shop and their respective houses. To be known, they spent more time at Mina's house than anywhere else. And more time in the bedroom than anywhere else. They made their arrangements and bouquets, dealt with Clara's eccentric ideas, and hired a new girl to replace Joanna. And when the days were done, they locked the shop doors and snuck into the backroom for a quickie before they went to Mina's house, made dinner, then made love.

~*~

The week of Halloween turned hectic. They ran out of pumpkins, the new girl quit because she couldn't handle her advanced class workload and a job at the same time, and Clara ran around in a witch's hat 'casting spells' on flowers and customers. Mina had a crock pot of mulled cider up front, and constantly chased kids out of the store before they drank it all or spilled it and made a sticky mess. There was a community parade and party that coming Saturday night, and Mina still didn't have a costume.

Thursday night, Greg had to work late at his 'real' job, so he didn't get to the shop until almost seven. The shop closed at eight, and Mina was feeling the strain of the week. If she had to look at one more gourd she was going to stab herself in the eye with a dull pencil. Her hands and wrists had tiny cuts from thorns and wires and straw. She had just finished dealing with a particularly picky customer, and Greg came strolling through the door with an easy smile on his face.

"Hello gorgeous." He bent and dropped a kiss to her forehead.

Mina burst out crying.

"What's wrong?" Greg quickly pulled up a chair and sat beside her.

"Everything!" Mina pushed her bangs out of her eyes.

He gently rubbed her back as she poured out her woes from the day. Spent, she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Well, here's what we'll do. I'll take tomorrow off, since I'm already off on Saturday. I'll call that one high school kid that worked here part time last summer and see if she can come help the next couple days. I'll have a talk with Clara in the morning, and we'll put the crock pot behind the counter. You and I will close up here in a few, and go to as many stores as it takes to find you a costume."

Mina blinked tear-filled eyes at him.

"You're perfect."

"Just wait. Then when we get home, I'll run you a nice hot pumpkin spice bubble bath, then rub your feet. Then I'll have my way with you, and you'll be so exhausted you'll fall right to sleep, snuggled up against me. Does that sound good?"

"Yes. Yes, it sounds heavenly." Mina wiped her face and smiled.

Greg stood and did everything he said he was going to do, then flipped off the lights and turned the 'closed' sign. They left and she locked the door behind her. Feeling much better, Mina reflected on the fact that everything was better when Greg was around. As they got into his car, Mina wondered where this relationship of theirs was going to go.

Finally she asked.

"So, what do you think... about us I mean."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, where do you see this going?" Mina turned in the seat slightly to watch his face.

"I'm not sure. Wherever it goes I guess." He smiled.

"I guess I'm just kind of afraid you're going to get tired of me."

"No! Mina, no way. I've been around you since we were kids. I'm not going to get tired of you." He reached and grabbed her hand. "Each day we're together makes me want the next one even more. You're good for me."

"That's how I feel about you too. Things are so much better and brighter with you around." Mina's thumb stroked his hand gently. "I really missed you today." She swallowed.

"I could tell. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you."

"Don't be. I'm a big girl. But today just really got to me. This whole week has been ridiculous."

"Well, it's almost over. Two more days." He lifted her hand to his lips and kissed it.

"It seems like a year." Mina sighed and snuggled deeper into her seat, closing her eyes.

"Wake up sleeping beauty. We're at the Halloween superstore. For all your costume and decorating needs." Greg smiled as he kissed her to full consciousness.

"Good thing they've extended their hours this week." Mina yawned and stretched, unbuckling and getting out of the car.

They walked hand in hand to the store, and were greeted by scary music and the smell of cinnamon and apples.

A sales associate asked if they needed help and they declined, heading directly to the costumes. Quickly discarding the sexy ones, Mina headed for a more family appropriate section. It was a community party after all. Greg wrinkled his nose at the really chaste costumes, and together they settled on a few that would be acceptable. Mina went into the dressing room and pulled on the first one, which was a dark angel, complete with black wings and a black halo. Opening the curtain, Greg smiled and made a so-so motion with his hand. Mina smiled and headed back in to try on the witch one. It was all right also, but it was sort of itchy, so Mina opted to discard.

Finally, she opened the curtain a little and revealed a leg with a thigh high white stocking with a small blue bow at the top. Greg's eyes widened. He saw a flash of white and blue, and the curtain parted the rest of the way. It was a Dorothy from 'The Wizard of Oz' costume. A white frilled undershirt, with a blue and white checkered skirt, bibs and all. A small basket and a stuffed dog was even included. The skirt was so short, it barely covered her ass and upper thighs. Greg felt himself harden, as he looked down to the red ruby slippers, which were spike stiletto high heels.

Greg groaned and shut his eyes.

"Imagine. Pigtails and blue bows. How cute is this!" Mina smiled.

"Where did that come from?" He gritted his teeth.

"It was in here. I love it. But it's not acceptable." She frowned.

Greg ran to the costumes and found the 'normal' Dorothy costume, and she quickly changed into that, but kept the spike heels. That skirt was more modest, but with some careful sewing, she could shorten it enough to be sexy, but not so much to be vulgar. Mina giggled at the telling bulge beneath Greg's zipper. He liked it. She liked that.

Once the purchase was made, they headed home. She reached over and fondled him through his khakis, and he reached over and slipped his hand inside her pants, feeling her grow wet at his touch. The drive seemed to take forever, and by the time they got home, they were both close to bursting.

They met at the front of the car, and frantically began kissing. At the front door, Mina's back was slammed up against it as Greg dug for his key, his tongue plundered her mouth, and his hips ground insistently against her. With much fumbling, the door was finally unlocked, and they were safely inside the walls. They tore at each other's clothes, then halfway through decided they didn't care. Her jeans and panties were the only things that came off all the way, other than his shirt. With his pants around his ankles, Greg lifted Mina and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He walked to the kitchen and put her up on the counter. She reached down and guided him to her, and he bucked up inside her.

Scooting closer to the edge, Mina braced her feet against the cupboards, and Greg breathed in her ear.

"I need to taste you." He slid from her melting body and crouched, burying his face between her legs. His tongue licked and lapped at her clit, and his fingers slid deftly inside her. Mina gasped and wriggled, wanting more, deeper, harder. Greg sucked her clit between his teeth and bit down gently, teasing the tip of it with his tongue. Mina yelped and bucked towards him, her pussy clutching desperately at his fingers as she came. Her need immediately built again, and Greg stood back up and slipped his cock between her swollen lips. Mina wrapped her legs around his waist as he slid home, and she breathed a sigh of relief. Greg clutched her hips and held her still while he thrust. She wriggled and scooted forward again, meeting him stroke for stroke.

Greg's lips sought hers, and they kissed wildly, each trying to consume the other. Hands roamed, muscles rippled, and breath caught. Mina bit her bottom lip and clamped around him even as he grunted and found his own release. He collapsed against the cupboards, his forehead dropping to the curve of her shoulder. Mina sighed and wiggled against him. Greg groaned and she giggled.

He slipped free and Mina hopped off the counter, landing shakily on unsteady legs.

"Let's get cleaned up and head for bed. I'm exhausted." Mina headed for the bathroom.

"Uh-huh." Greg followed groggily behind.

~*~*~

The day of the Halloween party dawn bright and sunny. It was even warmer than it was supposed to be. But by that afternoon, gray clouds rolled in, and the temperature dropped. Mina was okay with that. It was more fall-ish. You couldn't have a Halloween party if it looked like July outside.

"Honey, do we have any more cider? The cauldron is almost empty." Greg came into the back of the store.

"Yeah.. You'll have to wait a bit for it to heat up though. But it's in the fridge." Mina was under a table plugging in a strand of lights. Her bottom swayed in her tight jeans as she reached for the outlet.

"That's a mighty interesting position you're in." Greg propped himself against the doorjamb and looked his fill.

Mina wiggled her butt.

"Yeah, I like it." Greg laughed.

"Oh hush. Get the cider cookin' then come help me load these hay bales into the van." Mina crawled from under the table and brushed off the knees of her jeans.

"Those need to go to the party, right?"

"Yep. Tommy is going to drive them over for me. I can't leave yet. The Wallace's will be here any time to pick up their stuff, and you know how funny Georgina is about her arrangements." Mina ruffled her hair, sending bits of hay drifting to the floor.

"Yep. I'd say I'd help, but that woman scares me to death." Greg laughed and dropped a kiss to Mina's forehead as he moved past her to get the cider.

Greg had left the flower shop, went home and changed, then headed to the community hall to make sure the decorations were where they should be. His cell phone rang, and it was Mina calling to let him know she might be late.

The party was just starting when he heard a few clicks behind him.

"So, Mr. Scarecrow, how are things coming?"

"Ah, Dorothy, you made it!" Greg turned and his eyes popped as he took in her costume. "That's shorter than I remember."

"It is. I did some last minute adjustments." Mina smiled, and flipped her pigtails over her shoulders.

"Greg! We can't do that!" Mina squirmed against his embrace.

"Oh yes we can." He leaned in and kissed her neck, then trailed his tongue along her earlobe.

"This is a public place!"

"So?" Greg grinned wolfishly.

The couple was dancing, having a lovely time, and Mina noticed that look in his eyes. The one that said she was in big trouble. He wanted her, and he wanted her instantly. The problem was, they were in the middle of a crowded dance floor, in the middle of the community Halloween party. But Greg didn't seem to mind.

"Look Dorothy," Greg whispered huskily in her ear, "You're making me hot. I've been hard ever since you popped up behind me in that costume. You've been teasing me with that sexy ass, those nice legs, and I'm pretty sure your tits are going to fall out at any moment." He took a minute to lap at her ear again, sucking the lobe into his mouth. Goosebumps rose on Mina's skin, and a tickle started deep inside her womb.

The fact was, she was, and had been just as aroused as he, only girls don't have to show it off. And his words had made it worse, especially since every step she took while they danced, she felt herself getting wetter.

"Feel me, hot and hard against you, and tell me you don't want it. Feel me, Mina." He whispered again, and caught her hips so he could show her the proof of his desire. "Tell me you aren't dripping wet, and I'll drop it. Tell me."

Mina's breath grew shallow, and she knew her traitorous body was going to get her fucked in a dark hallway. But by that point, she didn't care. She glanced around, seeing if anyone had noticed their bad behavior. But the lights were low, and strobe lights made everything blurry. No one was paying them any attention.

"Feel me, Greg."

His eyes widened. "Right here?"

"Secretly, but yes."

Greg slid his hand between their bodies, and made his way up her skirt. He felt dampness as he reached her upper thighs, and his eyes gleamed with triumph. Her face turned red in the dark, and she gasped as he drew her thong aside and plunged his fingers within her folds. Greg groaned, and his hips shot forward.

"We've gotta go." He removed his hand after an extra swipe to her clit, and her pussy throbbed along with her heartbeat. They left the dance floor with Greg pulling her along by her hand. They weaved through the other dancers, through teenagers and chaperones, and they made it to the hall. There were people all over the place.

Greg swore under his breath, and he jogged towards the exit sign.

"Where are we going now?" Mina was breathless.

"Outside."

"What!?"

A laugh rumbled deep in Greg's chest.

They rushed through the doors, and Greg pulled her around the side, then back behind the building. There was no one around. He spun, and shoved Mina against the rough brick of the building. She gasped, and his mouth crashed down on hers. Greg fumbled at the fastening of his pants, and Mina reached down and slipped her thong off. As she raised back up, Greg caught her by a pigtail, and she ended up eyes to eye with his cock. A bead of moisture graced the tip, and she caught it with her tongue. Greg laughed, and she shoved her thong in his pants pocket. He jerked her upright by her hair, caught her under her thighs, and lifted her against the wall.

Mina's legs wrapped around his middle, and his cock plunged into her wet heat. He groaned, she gasped. Her arms wrapped around his neck, and he pounded her against the wall. Mina knew a bit of pain from the wall biting into her back, but it quickly gave way to an erotic haze, and she felt as if he was splitting her in two. He pumped quickly, she bit her lips to keep from screaming, and he released her with one hand and found her clit as he braced her weight against the wall. He fucked her deep and hard, and she came quickly. His fingers stroked, rubbed, and circled her clit relentlessly, and it was all she could do to keep from moaning.

The only sounds were their labored breathing and the sound of friction from her back and costume against the wall. She came twice more, and Greg asked if she was ready. She was. He gave a few furious thrusts, and groaned as his cock jerked inside of her, splashing her with his cum.

Mina's legs slipped down off of Greg's hips, and he helped her to stand. He took a handkerchief from his pocket and handed it to her, and Mina made quick work of cleaning herself up. She still felt damp, but there was nothing to be done for it right that second.

"Ready to go back in?" Greg took her hand.

"Can I have my panties back?"

"Not a chance lady. I need easy access for when we get home." Greg winked and they reentered the building.

The rest of the party went great. They had games for the kids, they bobbed for apples, drank too much cider and ate too much candy. The small town community united, and it was the best Halloween party they'd ever had, (or so they claimed.)

A committee had been decided on in advance to clean up afterwards, but they all agreed it could wait til the next day, since they party didn't break up til after midnight. So with high spirits, the community departed. Some couples carrying sleeping children, other couples trying to get control of their sugar-filled monsters. Most of the elderly had already left, and the middle aged couples that didn't have children all had that gleam in their eye.

Mina laughed as they got into the car. "I don't think we're the only ones heading home to do naughty things. Look at Josh and April Bateman. He's going to tear her clothes off!"

Greg joined in the laughter. "You're absolutely right. Us men, ya see, have great ideas." He put the car in gear, and slowly steered his way through traffic.

"Women have good ideas sometimes too ya know."

"Not as often as men." Greg laughed.

"Oh yeah?" Mina locked her door, and shifted to the side as far as her seatbelt would allow.

"What are you doing?" Greg glanced to the side.

"Nothing." Mina smiled, but it was a devious one.

"I don't believe you." He laughed.

Mina spread her legs, and propped her right foot up on the dashboard. "You stole my panties, remember?"

"Yeah. I remember." Greg's breathing had sped up slightly. He silently thanked God that it was only a few minutes back to the house. Even in the dim light, he could see her swollen lips, and the glistening of moisture there.

"I'm still a little wet.. That will help when we get home. Somehow I don't think there will be much preliminary activities. You're pretty insistent." Mina smiled, and her right hand drifted down between her legs.

Greg looked over and his eyes widened. "You're going to cause me to wreck."

"Then don't look for that long." Mina's fingers gently circled her clit.

So he didn't. Only every few seconds he'd glance over. His cock twitched to life in his costume, and he just wanted to pull over. But they were almost there.

Mina moaned, and let her head drop back against the window. Her fingers moved a little faster, and her hips started moving in rhythm. She sighed and her tongue darted out, wetting her lips.

Greg's foot had let off the accelorator slightly, and he glanced more often. "Mina, this isn't safe. You've got to stop. We're almost home."

"Please... Greg.."

He turned onto her street, then a few seconds later pulled into the driveway. Shutting off the car, he unbuckled and turned towards her.

"Let me see your cock Greg. I know you're hard... please.."

"I can't believe this..." With a glance around to make sure no neighbors were out, he released his cock from his pants. Mina's eyes instantly flashed, and she rubbed a little harder.

Greg's hand moved and he slowly began stroking himself. Mina moaned.

"Can I come now? Or do you want me to wait for you?"

"No, go ahead. You will again anyway."

Mina moaned, licking her lips as she watched his hand stroke his cock. Her fingers moved faster, then her back arched as she whimpered. "Yes.." Her fingers slowed and moved away completely.

"Ahh, so much better. How 'bout you?"

"Not quite." Greg shoved himself back into his pants. "Get out."

The couple exited the car and got into the house. They headed straight for the bedroom. Greg muttered something about him turning her into an exhibitionist. She climbed into the bed as he shut the blinds.

When Greg turned around, Mina was on her hands and knees on the bed with her skirt flipped up over her ass. He had to admit he came pretty close to coming in his pants over that sight.

"Watch the heels. Don't impale yourself." Mina giggled as she looked back at him over her shoulder.

"The only one getting impaled is you, my love." Greg smiled and pulled his pants down as he walked quickly to the bed.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her back so that she was at the edge and he could stand up behind her. With one deep thrust, he slid inside her completely. Mina bucked and tightened her muscles as he began moving. As Greg thrust, he reached and caught her pigtails with one hand and jerked her head back. Mina whimpered and wriggled back against him as he fucked her.