Fall of '69 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers

My lips traveled down to her hard nipples and I sucked greedily. I pinched and tweaked mercilessly. Her fingers raked my scalp. I became mad with the desire to make her coming a hundred times better than mine. Increasing squeaks and moans made evident my success.

Kissing down her stomach, I grabbed her legs behind the knees, lifted and spread them apart. My eyes met hers, and then I looked down at her open sex. Her essence wafted up, and I inhaled deeply. She watched entranced, as I kissed the inside of her thighs, one and then the other, working my way to the pink and juicy. Becky knew what was coming and her breaths became ragged. The tangy flavor of her on my tongue was enhanced by the jerk of her hips and the guttural release of "Oh my God" from her lips.

"You're delicious, Sweetie."

Determined to make this night one Becky would never forget or regret, I dove in with a full-frontal assault, my tongue blazing -- flicking, sucking, rubbing, rolling. My hands teased full tilt on tits and ass and clitoris. I touched all the bases, dozens of times.

Becky thought she'd felt an orgasm before, but by the time I was finished with her, she was a shuddering, tingling pile of sensations -- a beautiful pile. I crawled up her body wearing my version of a triumphant smile.

"That was tasty and fun." I licked my lips, and said, "Better than pie a la mode."

Slowly, I moved to kiss her, ready to stop at any sign of disgust. Her eyes showed only satisfaction, as our lips met. We kissed and fondled tenderly for what seemed like hours. Then I spooned her and we fell asleep.

wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers