Fall Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom Soup
Tom Soup
89 Followers

"Can I touch?" Ben asked softly, as his hand moved to the top of her upper thigh.

Melody looked at his long fingers. The neat fingernails and rounded tips only inches from her open fly. "Yes." She answered in a breath.

Their warm eyes met. Heads moved forward and lips touched followed by tongues that gently explored each other's mouths. Each of them felt how much the other needed and wanted.

Ben's right hand slipped between Melody's hips. His fingers found her open zipper lips. As Melody's tongue submitted to Ben's exploring kiss, she felt a gentle brush across the hidden fern of her satin covered pussy. Her tongue responded back to Ben's inviting kiss while fingers slipped further under the side of her panties and settled on Melody's soft pussy lips. She was hot to the touch, very wet, and very ready to feel more of his touch on her pussy. Their passionate kiss slowed to loving sucking strokes. Ben listened for the pattern of breathing coming from her nose to know his fingers were touching her just as she wanted to be touched.

Melody lifted her hips from the couch and fiercely pulled her own jeans down her legs and kicked them off while Ben continued stroking the length of her swollen lips.

"Push in me. " She breathily whispered. "Finger fuck me Ben. Finger fuck my pussy!" Melody sighed with pleasure as lusciously upward slipped two long probing fingers.

"Oh god, your fingers feel good in my pussy. Deeper honey. Deeper!" Melody urged as she felt Ben's fingers brush her begging clit on their way deep beyond. Melody's pussy was fragrant and steaming, wet with luscious desire, and waiting to be explored by his Ben's long fingers.

Ben had also become intensely aroused. Melody watched as he boldly pulled the loose red silk from his hips. He continued stroking her. Deeper and deeper his fingers thrust. The speed of his thrusts went faster and faster, as his thumb polished her clitoris.

"Oh fuck...Ohhhhh that feels soooo gooood!" She moaned as felt Ben lifting her shirt with his free hand. She helped with her own, and quickly her shirt was off, revealing her breasts and swollen nipples for the first time. They were now both naked except for her panties.

Ben opened his mouth and covered her nipple sucking the inch surrounding as well as the hard nub into deep warmth. Melody took in the measure and visually caressed his swollen circumcised cock. It was ramrod straight, thick, rising seven inches from a curly, dark wavy thatch. The sight of Ben's cock at full arousal, made her pussy pulse with increased excitement.

"Oh Ben, you're going to make me cum!" Melody shouted.

"Cum baby. Cum." Ben urged her on to orgasm with his voice and his thrusting fingers.

"Oh God, Oh Fuck!" Melody writhed her hips and squeezed her pussy muscles against Ben's thrusting fingers. Speeding wet sounds filled the living room. Her hand reached for Ben's cock and wrapped tight around the swollen trunk.

"Cum Melody. Cum NOW!" Ben demanded, as he lowered his lips and squeezed her erect nipple tightly between them.

"Ooooh.. c u m ...." Melody passionately released the words from her lips as she felt her climax and the gush of pleasure from her pussy. She reached her free hand down between her legs, and covered Ben's hand to press him tighter to her pussy as Ben suspended the strokes of his fingers.

The orgasm only made Melody want more. She wanted to feel Ben's cock inside her. So did Ben. Her hand pulled on his cock sliding across the wet tip and spreading his precum back down his shaft. She made him slick, like his fingers.

Melody felt Ben's mouth release her nipple and his kisses move up her chest. His warm mouth rose on the left side of her tilted neck as Ben's fingers slipped from her wetness. Her panties were buried into the crevice of her ass. She felt Ben's hand slip under her and his fingers trace the tucked warm satin.

His lips moved from her neck to her mouth and they traded passionate kisses as Melody spread her hand and explored around Ben's cock and ass. She whispered into his ear, "Fuck me Ben."

Ben slipped his fingers around the top lace of her panties and began to tug them down, but just as he had them on the down slope of her ass, Melody stopped him with her words. "Please. Leave my panties on."

Ben eagerly complied with Melody's request. They renewed kissing as he pushed the wet stretched satin partially back over the curve of her ass. Melody felt Ben collapsing her onto the arm of the couch. She put her hands up and behind her. Her legs dangled for a moment over the couch edge until Ben lifted his body, and she slipped a leg under him to the backside of the couch. But Melody didn't wasn't content with her legs just spread on either side of Ben. She bent her leg and lifted it high atop the back of the couch leaving her lasciviously exposed, her legs invitingly apart, and her panties stretched wide like a haplessly thin veil over her soaking wet snatch.

Moving between her thighs, Ben continued to sweep his hands over her breasts. He cupped her left one in his palm as his fingers entrapped the opposite nipple.

"Oh Ben, play with my breasts. My nipples are sooo hard." Ben leaned forward holding a nipple between his finger and thumb. He glided his tongue around it. The teasing touch wasn't enough for Melody.

"Suck my nipple." She moaned. "Suck it hard." Her words spurred Steve with new vigor.

Melody's panties were like a thin satin sheet. Ben slightly stiffened his legs and gripped his toes into the leather couch. "I want to be inside you." He whispered to Melody, as he laid his cock down on the bed of her warm pussy.

Melody felt his cock, gently pulsing, eager for her craving pussy. She slid her arms across and behind his shoulders. Her hands slid down reaching Ben's hip, sliding over the rise of his buttock and her left palm cupping him. Their faces turned opposite and Ben's cheek pressed tight to hers. "Fuck me." She groaned, as the tip of Ben's cock dipped entered her pussy and she felt her inner folds marvelously stretch for the filling of his cock. In one deliberate thrust, he was inside her.

Entirely filled by Ben's cock, Melody's entire body joined with passion. Her legs rose to "V" at each of his elbows, her arms wrapped about his body, and Melody squeezed every inner cunt muscle tight as she could. Ben's hands slipped under her ass. His fingertips pushed the satin fabric of her panties bringing an exquisite added pressure to Melody's tiny but aroused anal muscles. They passionately kissed as Ben's rocking hips began to pile drive steel-hardness to her inner depths. Melody couldn't remember the last time she had felt the deep pleasure places he touched. The moment for tender lovemaking was well past, She wanted to be thoroughly fucked, and Ben was lancing her pussy with every thrust. Her hips spurred him on.

"God! You are incredible," Ben blurted. Melody heard him, but couldn't respond with anymore than a grunt. Her pussy was convulsing towards orgasm. She felt an internal burst of pleasure break an invisible barrier. Her body shuddered and she came.

Her cries of orgasmic release pushed Ben to his own orgasm. He pushed his cock deeply inside her, gripped her ass and finally felt the exquisite inevitable explosion of hot, fragrant seed spurt once, twice, then pulse a third and fourth time deep into Melody's pussy.

They held each other for the moment. Melody felt thoroughly well fucked, her sexual desire was satiated and satisfied. Ben's cock felt at peace inside her pussy. A tiny metal tinkling sound grew louder and they both felt the tiny shake of the couch as Milo leapt up the far end of their couch below their feet.

Ben turned and softly spoke, "Hi Milo." He knew the dog's name now, and he would never forget.

Tom Soup
Tom Soup
89 Followers