Fallen

Story Info
When Sara lost her virginity.
6.6k words
4.2
121.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers

I was 18, out of school for the summer and on my first job working to get money for college, when it happened, when I lost my virginity.

I was a "good" girl, in the sense of not being that type of girl if you know what I mean. You know the type I'm referring to, easy or slutty, like in being the school slut.

I was a virgin, had pledged myself to remain pure for my future husband, a good Catholic girl from a good large Catholic family. A girl very popular in school, a Catholic school, active in most of the school sports like cross country, swimming, volleyball, basketball etc. and active in FFA, 4-H, public speaking etc. I had a full schedule and with straight A grades. I even tried out to be a cheerleader but that interfered with the rest of my activities. I was accepted to one of the top Catholic colleges with full scholarships. I had it made. I was so innocent and pure to the point of being overly naive. The school, in spite of trying to teach high morel values, was still a school with a bunch of kids with raging hormones like any other school. Some of us though believed in the high moral values they were trying to teach us.

I was also a small blue eyed blond, slender to almost looking anorexic, that due to genetics and a very active life style, lots of exercise due to running, swimming and believe it or not weight lifting all of which I still do today. I live to be active and it shows in my body, a body I am very proud of.

Anyway, being a blond had its draw backs too. You know the dumb blond jokes. I think I heard them all. I was also known as one of class prudes because well you know that too, I didn't date much and when I did, the guys never got past kissing. The other thing was my brothers. Most of the guys at school were scared of them so they were a deterrent to anyone that tried to date me.

The group of kids I hung around with was, well like me. We were a tight group dedicated to the Catholic principles of remaining pure and involved in the same activities in church and school.

I had just graduated from high school and had my first real job, earning money for college. It was in a large grocery store and I started out as a stock person to learn the store and graduated to a cashier. I was a quick learner. It was fun; I loved to interact with the public. The most fun was when the store wasn't busy and I had time to talk with those checking out at the register or I when got to help stock the shelves and really interact with the other employees and get to know them. The manager was not strict in that he believed we should all have fun at work. It made for a much more happy and productive work force. No one ever had a bad word to say about work and it seemed everyone was always glad to go to work. I know I was. I was rooming with two of my girlfriends from high school, Marge and Alice. Alice's parents had a rental they were letting us live in for free. Well almost free. We promised to paint it and pay all utilities which we did. This was a trial run in independence we had convinced our parents on. You know, to see how well we would do before we left for school.

It was the area manager of product purchasing that took an interest in me. He was cute and 28 years old and very interesting to talk with. He wasn't around that much. He had some 14 stores that he was responsible for and came through only several times a month around the time or just after the store inventory that was done each month. He seemed fun and full of jokes and everyone liked him. He was a big tease. He sometimes helped in the inventory or if he had nothing else to do while he was there, he helped with stocking shelves. We all pitched in when we had to, even the store manager. I enjoyed being around him and looked forward to seeing him when he came to the store. It wasn't puppy love or anything like that, I just liked it when he paid special attention to me and teased me. I wasn't looking for a relation ship or anything like that, not with an old guy like him.

I had plans, big plans to go on to college, get my law degree and become a big time lawyer. I would be working there only 4 months to get spending money for school. Later when I did get to school I hoped I could get a part time job in one of the stores near the school.

I had been on the job for a little over 1 month when the small earthquake hit that sent everything tumbling to the floor and the store had to be closed several days for cleanup and restocking. We worked in shifts and it seemed we worked around the clock to get the store ready to reopen on Friday. Since I had worked through the night, I was to have the Friday off along with the weekend. That was OK with me. The crew was exhausted that Thursday night when everything was finally ready for the store opening in the morning and the purchasing manager, Ben, suggested we go out for pizza with the store buying. We were all for it. It would be a big celebration for our hard work.

The store called one pizza place and reserved the large room they had for such parties. We filled it and had a somewhat wild party. Even though I was too young to drink and wouldn't have if I had been with just a few of my friends, I snuck in several beers. I shouldn't have. It was easy though, poring dark beer into a coke glass. Ben was the one that did it and I let him. Those that had to work the next morning left early and I was one of the last to leave and slightly intoxicated and trying to sober up a little. Ben was still there and finally coaxed me out to my car. He kept telling me that he would drive me home and would catch a taxi back to get his car later. He talked me into it and helped slip me into the passenger side of the car. He got in to drive. I was sober enough to remember the conversation.

"Sara, can I take you on a side trip to see the city lights before I take you home?"

"Yes I would like that," I replied. I had never had the chance to drive up on some of the ridges that overlooked the town during the night to see the lights and well I was feeling good and it sounded like a good idea.

It didn't take long to drive up the ridge road into a neighborhood of very expensive homes. I thought we would park somewhere along the ridge and was surprised when we turned into a driveway and pulled up to a house. The garage door was open and he drove in and closed the door behind us.

"What are you doing?" I stated questioning him as I looked at him.

"Relax Sara; we need to go inside on the upper deck to really get to see the lights. We can see over the trees and see the whole town."

Feeling good and well I felt safe with him, I let him lead me up the stairs from the garage and into the house.

"Who lives here?" I asked. "Do you know them?"

He laughed. "Well yes, I know who lives here. He is a good friend of yours."

Puzzled, I was trying to remember if I knew anyone that would live in such a place and was really unaware that he had taken my hand and was leading me through the house. The house was dark and I was unaware of where we were when he led me through the bedroom and out onto the upper deck.

The lights of the town were amazing, the air so cool, the sky so clear, and the stars so bright. It took my breath away. I stood there transfixed.

"Beautiful isn't it?" His hand felt hot in mine and I quickly became aware we were still holding hands.

"Oh yes Ben, I have never seen anything so beautiful." I had let go of his hand and felt a shiver when I felt his arm move around my waist.

He pulled me into him as I started to protest and move away. He held me tighter and leaned down and kissed me. I started to protest and tried to push him away but as the kiss lingered, I felt myself respond and began kissing him back. It felt good. Soon our tongues were exploring, dueling as tongues do. This was new for me, these new feelings. I felt myself getting hot in spite of the cooling evening air. His hands were around my waist holding me to him. My arms were around his neck, pulling him to me. I was breathless, wanting him to suck my tongue in deeper. I had never kissed anyone like this before.

"No Ben," I gasp as I felt his hands move up under my t-shirt and release my bra. "No, we can't do this."

I tried to push him away but his hands already found my small breasts and were cupping them, feeling them and tweaking the nipples.

"No Ben," I gasp again as his mouth covered mine and sucked my breath away as his hands explored. I don't remember how or when he removed my t-shirt and bra but it had to be when I gasp for breath. I wasn't aware he was backing me into the bedroom as his mouth quickly covered mine again and his hands quickly resumed exploring. My mind was whirling; I was light headed, dizzy from the warm feelings surging through my body. I felt resistance on the back of my legs, about mid thigh level, a softness as he pushed me against and gently lay me back upon the bed.

I tried to protest again, my mind was telling me this was wrong but my body was telling me something else.

"No Ben, I..." But what I was trying to tell him was lost again as his mouth covered one of my breasts and his hands tweaked the nipple of the other. I was lost in one of the most incredible feelings I ever experience as an orgasm begin to grow. I felt my muscles stiffen as an electric current raced through me and then all at once my muscles begin to quiver and spasm and I shook as this wave of pleasure raced back through me.

As I came down from this incredible feeling, he had somehow lifted me further up onto the bed and now I was fully in the middle of the bed with my head on the pillow at the headboard. The bedside light had been turned on and he was on top of me, his weight holding me down as he began kissing me all over, mouth, lips, cheeks, neck and back down to my breasts. He had risen up and was kneeling between my legs and working on the belt I was wearing and the snap and zipper of the Levi's I wore.

"No Ben, we can't do this, I can't do this," I kept trying to say and started to fight him. I swung my fists at him hitting him and tried to role away from him but he grabbed my hands and tied them to the bars of the headboard with a silk tie.

"Ben, your hurting me," I cried he held me tightly down and tied my hands. He was sitting on me holding me down as he tied me. "Ben, no," I was crying now, sobbing "No..."

When he had me tied, he again positioned himself where he was sitting on my legs and again began working on my belt and Levi's. He quickly had the belt, snap and zipper undone and raised up and quickly pulled them down taking my panties with them. I was fully nude now and I tried to turn and position my legs so he couldn't look at me. He grasp my ankles and turned me and spread my legs and got back between them kneeling so that his ankles were positioned over my legs effectively pinning them so I couldn't move. He sat there just looking at me, taking me in.

"Sara, Sara, my Sara, you are so beautiful. I've wanted you since the first day I saw you. "He reached down and touched my golden patch. "God Sara, you're beautiful!"

I flinched at his touch. "Ben please don't do this, please let me go, I've never been with a man before." I couldn't think. I couldn't get away. "Ben, let me go. No one need know you did this. Please let me go."

"You're a virgin? I thought so. I'll be gentle. You'll be mine and only mine. You'll like it. I know you will. You have liked it so far haven't you; it's going to even get better."

He was still fully clothed, and as he leaned down and began kissing me, covering my mouth with his, he pulled off his shirt. I couldn't fight him, being tied and him having his weight on my legs and I let him kiss me. I tried not to like it as I had before but it wasn't until I felt his hands on my breasts working them that I felt a response. My body was trying to control my mind. When his mouth worked its way back to my breasts, I felt my will weakening. He was suckling at my breasts when his hands left my body and worked at his Levi's and undid the snaps and zipper and began working them down. I couldn't see, his head and chest was in the way but I felt him raise up and the pressure of his weight on my legs change as he rose up and removed them, one leg at a time. When he lay down upon me, bringing his mouth back to mine, I knew he was nude and ready to take me. His engorged cock felt like a burning log pressed between us.

I struggled and tried to push him off me using my feet and legs as leverage but he was too heavy. When his mouth left mine, I started pleading with him to let me go but as his mouth and hands found their place upon my breasts, my body again began to desert my mind and began to respond to his caresses. I was groaning, I thought at my displeasure of him, trying to get him to stop but my groans only encouraged him.

When his weight left me and his mouth and hands moved down and explored the rest of my body and mound of hidden passion and pleasure, I lost. There was a ferocious and primal need sweeping through me. Something I never felt before. My body gave in and I fell into the intense deep pleasure that I would find hard to ever escape from. His mouth and hands explored me, took me to places I had never been before. Each orgasm was more intense than the last. My body covered its self in sweat. The moisture escaping from me wet the blanket under me. I was lost, groaning my pleasure unable to protest any longer. I didn't want to, I couldn't. He kept up his attack on my opening, my clit; tongue probed me, fingers probed me and found my g-spot. I was lost in this pleasure. My hips jumped up to meet his probing; my body quivered and shook with each orgasm. I could feel the heat, the swelling of my sex as he lapped at me, swallowing me as I released to him, for him. Wild animal lust had taken over my body.

I was tinder, my clit so swollen and tinder. I heard myself begging him to stop, I couldn't take anymore. My groans were becoming quieter. The sounds escaping from my throat were hoarse. I was gasping for air with my chest and heart pounding, my throat dry. My moans were coming in whispers, my body exhausted, my hands and arms straining in the restraints, wanting to hold him, wanting to hold him inside me.

"Fuck me," I said in a whisper. "Ben, fuck me."

"What?" He said as he rose up and looked at me.

"Ben I want you inside me." I didn't think that was something I would ever say to anyone than my intended husband, but I heard myself say it. My body and its craving need to mate with him. "Please."

He started moving his lips back up my body, kissing my clit one last time sending shivers through me and continued kissing, pausing at the top of my mound and then kissing his way up to my breasts, sucking at them before kissing me deeply on my mouth sucking my tongue into his. That was when I felt him poking and probing at my opening. He was kneeling over me, on his hands and knees when I felt him slightly pushing. I raised my hips to him wanting to help him and I felt the engorged head slip across my swollen opening. I gasp as the swollen head slowly entered me. He was taking his time and I thought it would hurt. He lay down on me, resting his body just slightly on me. I wrapped my legs loosely around his back as he untied my hands. My arms quickly went around him as his mouth found mine. He slowly pushed and stopped and let my body adjusted to him. We kissed and he caressed me with his hands, explored me with them as well as his mouth. He slowly pushed in again and stopped, letting my body again adjust to him. He kept up this slow advance. Push in slowly, stop and again let my body adjust to him over and over again. I could feel him inside me, stretching me pushing up inside me. I didn't know how big he was, I never saw it but the feeling of him inside me was beautiful. His being inside me and making love to me while caressing my breasts and kissing me wherever he could place his mouth was incredible and caused me to orgasm several times. Each time my body quivered and shook he pushed a little harder and further up inside me, stretching me faster.

I felt him pushing against the very bottom of me, pushing up into what felt like my stomach when I felt him stiffen and hold still. His cock spasmed and flexed a few times and I looked into his face and watched him grimace as he held still, while biting his lower lip. I thought something was wrong and almost asked him when he finally smiled at me when I thought his pain was gone.

"Oh god that was close Sara. You're so beautiful and tight I almost came. It's too soon for that. I want to love you more."

After a few more moments lying still, he continued his slow pushing. He was sucking on each breast and tweaking the nipples and pushing when I came again. I moaned loudly this time as my body shook and spasmed and my hips involuntarily jumped up and forced him all the way in. This time there was slight pain deep inside me as I felt his groin forcibly hit mine and remain there. He was in, all the way. His groin was rubbing against mine as my quivering subsided. I was stretched fully to him, impaled on his huge swollen rod. It felt so hard and hot inside me. I wanted him to cum, the animal that I became wanted him to cum inside me and fill me with his sperm.

"Cum inside me, fill me with your cum." I gasp in a hoarse whisper. "Make me yours."

When he slowly withdrew to begin his slow thrusting, it felt like he was pulling me inside out. His slow thrust back in was painful but a pleasant pain, not the pain that I thought it would be like. He built up a steady slow rhythm that was driving me crazy. It felt so good. I couldn't describe it. I knew no words that would describe the feeling. My body felt so alive, tingling from the tip of my head to my very toes with this indescribable feeling deep in my stomach as another orgasm began, this time deep within me.

This time, he whispered, "Sara, I am so close, I'm coming."

I felt him stiffen and seem to grow larger as he pushed in and held himself deep within me. His groin pressed into mine and I felt the muscles there begin to quiver as I suddenly felt his hard cock begin to flex and spasm and begin pumping me full of his cum. The feeling of his release into me was incredible and our bodies became one as I begin to quiver with him as a hard orgasm overtook me. As our orgasms subsided, he lay on top of me and I locked my ankles around him and held him to me, savoring his heat and the feeling of him inside me as he slowly shrunk and slipped from me.

At some point exhaustion over took me and I fell asleep after he rolled off me. During the early morning darkness though, I felt him enter me several times and cum within me, my body receptive to him, wanting him even though I never fully became awake. Deep sleep overtook me again.

I struggled awake when light hit my eyes. I was struggling out of this fog, sunlight hitting my eyes. Confused I looked around. I was in this strange bed, strange room when the events of the night hit me between the eyes like a hammer. I struggled out of bed angry at myself at what I had done, thoughts flooding back.

"Oh my god Sara," I said aloud to myself. "What stupid thing have you done?"

I scampered around hunting for and gathering up my clothes. I was starting to cry as I was thinking about how far I had fallen. My hopes and dreams now shattered, disappointed at my self and wondering what my parents would do if they found out. My purity gone, my principles shattered. Pregnant! The thought hit me. What if I was now pregnant! My parents wouldn't accept this. I would shame them. My college dreams gone. There was no way I could go to school. I started to cry harder and had trouble finding the bathroom through my tears. I felt dirty I needed to get clean. I hurt down there, was sore to the touch. I looked at myself, and saw my golden triangle plastered to me, reddish cum dripping from me and slipping down my thigh. I cried harder as I saw the blood and stumbled into the shower and washed and then washed again. I needed to get clean. Through washing, I dried and dressed. I had to get away, go home and think.

Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers
12