Fallen Angel

Story Info
His fallen angel has a surprise in store for him.
1.6k words
4.05
15.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the spring of 1938 when Giles showed me the bordello. It was he assured me no ordinary place of sex. Having lived in Paris all my life I didn't think there was anything I hadn't already seen and done.

But with conviction, he told me that what I'd find there was unlike anything I could or would expect. Cleverly, he never told me exactly what it was. So not a week later the power of curiosity found me returning to that very spot.

From outside it looked like just another downtown middle-class brownstone, well hidden by virtue of its anonymity. At the door I was greeted by a humourless woman who was wrapped in an Oriental kimono. She welcomed me while seeming very wary of my presence.

The interior lobby did feel much looked the bordellos I'd visited in the past with the air strongly hinting of alcohol and perfume. I awkwardly explained that I was looking for something 'different' and that I'd been told this was where I should come to. The nameless Madam nodded in understanding and after settling the financial terms led me to the uppermost floor of the building.

"No regrets, Sir" She said enigmatically before leaving me in front of the bare wooden door.

I nocked uncertainly, but getting no response. I finally decided to let myself in. The small room beyond was fairly dark and the only real light coming from the unclean windows. The scent of something vaguely stale pervaded the air. I noticed a pile of loose material bunched in the far corner. There was virtually no furniture apart from the low bed and a narrow backed wooden chair next to it.

Here she sat, one leg stretched out while her chin rested on the opposite knee. She appeared to be enveloped in some sort of encompassing woollen shawl. With my eyes still adjusting to the relative darkness it was hard to pick our any more detail than that.

"Do come in." She said in a soft voice strangely accented yet quite melodious.

Closing the door behind me I approached with some trepidation. This was all rather different than my previous experiences at these places.

"Um, hello, my name is Gregory. May I ask yours?" I said gamely.

She lifted her head revealing her bright eyes and her sandy blonde hair with she kept short and unkempt.

"My name is Anacheil." She answered.

"Why don't you undress, you can put your clothes on the bed." She said again.

It was then that I noticed it wasn't a shawl wrapped around her it was the folded length of long grey-feathered wings.

"But, you're..." I stammered genuinely shocked.

Anacheil, as if to further confirm the point drew back her wings exposing her lean naked body.

"Please do undress." She offered.

"Unless it is your intention of course to simply gawk at me." She said rather miffed.

"Oh, right, sorry." I stammered again.

Incredible as it may sound I did indeed step out of my clothes while Anacheil watched me with an impassive expression on her face. When I was finally naked she stood up revealing herself to be half a foot taller than myself. Her body was a slender feminine shape but also strangely lacking in breasts. I also had the impression of something unusual between her legs but I didn't feel right staring at her.

She smiled, her face pretty and sharply featured, almost elfin like. She trailed a fingernail along my chest in a seductive manner.

"Why don't you take a seat." She said motioning back to her vacant perch, I obeyed.

Anachiel knelt down between my parted knees, her wings unfolding on either side of me. She took my manhood in her slender fingers gently stroking it and teasing it with her tongue. I was so nervous and unsettled that I thought I'd never achieve an erection. But by the time she took me fully into her mouth I was hard and eager. I brushed my fingers through her soft hair enjoying the pleasure of her expert fellatio.

Lifting her head she milked the first drop of pre-cum from the tip of my dick. I let out a small groan causing her to grin.

"How would you prefer to take me?" She asked.

"Here on the chair or over there on the bed?" She asked again quickly.

"Oh, uh, on the bed I guess." I stammered.

It was when she stood up that I received my next shock. Dangling from the juncture of her legs was the unmistakeable shape of a flaccid uncircumcised cock. Anachiel must have noticed my reaction.

"Oh, didn't you know." She said lifting her dick with one hand to show me the smooth rounded lips of her labia.

I suppose, with everything else, I shouldn't have been surprised. Reaching out, I traced my fingers along the supple flesh between her legs, even pushing a digit inside the warm confines of her pussy.

"You have a nice touch." She said stepping out of my reach.

Climbing up on the bed, she crouched on all fours, wings out-stretched. I stood behind her, running a hand over the slender frame of her back. She looked at me over her shoulder.

"Go ahead, take me as you will." She encouraged me.

"Shouldn't I, you now, use protection?" I asked aware of the typical habits of these houses.

"I assure you, I am incapable of carrying either children or disease, you have nothing to fear," She replied.

I had no doubt she was telling the truth though some part of me still fought to find some excuse not to follow through. Ultimately, I crouched over her, lining my erect cock up to the opening of her cunt. Lowering her head, Anachiel pushed back, our mutual thrusts forcing my up inside her. She gasped as I rammed myself more fully within her warm pussy.

I remained still for a few moments letting her get used to my size. I ran my hand over her unusual shoulder blades from where her wings sprouted. I caressed her skin down to her chest over her sides and down to where her prick emerged from the place where normally there would be a clitoris. She was already half-hard and she quietly moaned at the instant of my touch, swiftly becoming erect in my grasp.

Forcing her flat on the bed I began to fuck her in earnest. Her cunt now moist from her own arousal, though I might be ashamed to admit this, my hand remained on her erection masturbating her in time to my fucking.

"You don't have to do that." She said breathlessly, her face turned to one side on the plain white covers.

"It's OK, I want to." I replied.

I could feel myself close to the edge of cumming and from the smear of pre-cum that oozed from the tip of Anachiel's dick I knew she was too. Her breath was coming in ragged gasps, her wings twitching. I wanted to extend this as long as possible but after nearly ten minutes of vigorous thrusting there was no putting it off.

Suddenly Anachiel muttered something incomprehensible, her cock throbbing in my hand. Her semen spitting hotly onto her stomach and the bed sheets below. I could feel her cunt rhythmically contracting around my dick, deftly eliciting my own orgasm. Clenching her tight, I came hard, my cum ruthlessly invading her tender insides.

Exhausted, I lay over her for a while, my softening erection sliding out from her well fucked cunt as she looked at me with a smile on her lips.

"I did say you had a nice touch." She said lightly.

"This is wrong." I said rolling off her.

"Surely I have committed some sort of blasphemy." I said or rather shouted at her.

"You're being too hard on yourself." She told me curling her legs beneath her.

"It's no greater sin than what you'd do with any other woman in this brothel." She said again.

It was then I noticed the loose feathers that had fallen onto the bed. In the cold light of reason I looked at her anew and was disturbed by her condition. She wasn't merely slender but quite frail. Her wings were in a less than pristine state as well.

"You weren't lying when you said you carry no disease, were you?" I asked.

"Of course I wasn't." She replied.

"And yet you are dying." I nodded towards the pile of feathers that had collected in the corner of the room.

"I'm right, aren't I?" I asked her again.

"Why do you do this to yourself?" I asked feeling concerned for her.

Anachiel sat up her face turned away from me.

"I don't deny I am dying, I don't deny that I shouldn't be here." She said finally.

"But there is nothing else I can do. My state is only a fore shadow. Your world is on the verge of madness Gregory, if you would heed my advice I would tell you to leave France, now leave Europe entirely before the turn of the decade. There is a war coming unlike anything that's ever been visited upon humanity." She told me, a tear streaming down her soft cheek.

I didn't know what to say to that. The last thing I expected when entering this brothel was prophecy in that respect. Giles was entirely correct about what I would find here. But despite some very black times the world didn't die. I expected neither did Anachiel.

I have no knowledge of where she could be now, but certainly there is not one day I don't think of that strange encounter in a dusty old attic and what transpired there.