Fallen Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers

"Well then... now that we have that straightened out, can we please eat dinner?"

"I've had enough... and I'm certain that... Bridge? has. Where does he sleep? I'll take him to bed and wait with him, until someone comes."

"He's not that fragile, Star, he's a lot stronger than he looks."

"I don't care. I... I want to..."

"Don't forget..." I say sternly, "he is not yours. You cannot take him unless he invites you."

Star looks at me, as if he despises me then gets to his feet, Bridge still in his arms and sweeps away.

"Do you think Bridge is right?" Sacha asks thoughtfully, as he watches them go.

"About what?"

"About Star being afraid."

"I'm sure of it. But that's not all. He's angry too; angry that he allowed himself to be taken and angry that he enjoyed it."

Sacha chuckles. "I can see why you love him. It is easy to love him. He's like Bridge, but in a different way."

I smile. "Oh, a very different way."

"Are you sure you want me to stay with him? He... he makes me feel... I'm overwhelmed by him."

"He is part of our lives now, Sacha and I have a feeling that nothing is ever going to be quite the same again."

"I think you're right."

Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers
12