Fallen Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers

"Is that what happened? I knew something was happening; I could feel it. I felt like a leaf on the breeze, as if my movements were outside of me, that I wasn't controlling anything, just dancing. Come ON, Luma." He grabs my hand and drags me onto the lawn, then stands tapping his foot and glaring at me until I take off my clothes.

When I am naked, I take him into my arms and hold him gently. I close my eyes and the small sounds of the night resolve themselves into music. I begin to sway, as the music swells and leads us into a softer, gentler dance. Briefly, I wonder how we look from the terrace.

As we dance, I look down into Bridge's face. His eyes are half closed and he is humming to himself. I smile and touch his face with my fingers. He opens his eyes and smiles.

"Thank you for finding me, Luma. Thank you for bringing me to this wonderful place."

"The pleasure is all mine, Bridge. You have no idea how much you have already changed it, changed me."

"Have I?" he murmurs. Suddenly he looks very tired, as if the magic has deserted him, like the dancer on a music box when it winds down.

"You look tired, Bridge. Shall we go back now?"

He stares at me dazed for a moment. "Yes. I'm cold."

And he is cold. I can feel him shiver against me. The night is warm but he has been dancing and sweat is cooling on his body. "I'll find your clothes."

I let him go and stoop to pick up some of the clothes that he scattered around him when he threw them off in the passion of the dance. When I straighten and turn he is lying on the grass and the others are running from the terrace.

Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers
12