Fallen: Erotic Tales of Angels

Story Info
Young man discovers his angelic heritage.
3.4k words
3.8
21.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Verchiel stood atop the mountain, gazing down at the mortal world below. Anyone looking at her would have seen a tall, beautiful woman with long black hair, bronze skin and sparkling golden brown eyes. She wore a white suit and cape. Of course, they would have been wrong.

Verchiel was no mere mortal woman. She was the leader of the Powers, a Host of Angels sworn to serve The Creator. They hunted down the Nephilim, superhuman beings born of mortals and Angels. The Powers also hunted the Fallen Angels, those who had been banished from Heaven after following Lucifer, the rebellious Archangel of Light, in his War against Heaven. Verchiel was once one of The Creator's most loyal Angels. Now, she was a bitter immortal creature bent on revenge.

There is a prophecy that said a Nephilim would be born with the Power of Absolution. He would be able to absolve the Fallen Angels of their sins against The Creator and send them back to Heaven. Verchiel and the Angels of the Powers could sense that there was a Nephilim out there with dangerous powers. They just didn't know exactly where he was. They stalked the Fallen Angel known as Samchiel and tracked him down to his lair, in modern Japan. They killed him.

Samchiel was a friend of the Archangel Camael. He had finally found where the Chosen One was located. The Powers didn't want him to make it and divulge the info to Camael, who was now an enemy of the Powers themselves. Camael once hunted the Nephilim and other Fallen Angels as Verchiel's ally and right-hand man among the Powers. One day, Camael encountered a prophet who told him of the Chosen One, the one who would reunite the Fallen Angels with their Creator in Heaven. Camael left the Powers and began looking for the Chosen One. He searched for centuries. At long last, he seemed to have found him.

Aaron Corbett was running late going home from wrestling practice again. He ran, and this time, he actually made it. His family, Tom and Lori Corbett, along with his kid brother Steve were waiting for him. It was his birthday after all. His eighteenth birthday. Anyone looking at him would have seen a tall, good-looking young man with dark hair, pale bronze skin and dark green eyes. He was simply beautiful. Of course, it wasn't just anyone looking at him, it was the Archangel Camael, former Prince of the Angelic Host known as the Powers. Camael watched the young man, and smiled. He couldn't believe it. The Chosen One was alive and well. He was real. This meant great news for the Fallen. Finally, their savior was here. He would send them Home. At last. Well, if the Powers didn't kill him first.

Elsewhere...

Verchiel stood in the sky, magnificent white wings spread to their full span. The female Angel who led the Powers looked at Camael. The Archangel hadn't changed a bit. Angels were immortal. Unlike humans, they did not age. They did not get sick. Even Fallen Angels were immortal. The only they could be killed was if they were struck by a Blade of Heavenly Fire. Nothing else could slay them.

Verchiel had fought against many dangers in her time. Once, she fought against Lucifer himself. Lucifer, the Archangel of Light. He was immensely powerful. Unlike all other Angels and Archangels, Lucifer could not be killed by a Blade of Fire. No, only The Creator Himself could stop him. Still, Verchiel decided to try. Blade in hand, she flew toward Lucifer. The Morningstar was battling dozens of Angels of Heaven at once. So great was his power that all fell before him. Verchiel lunged at him. Lucifer hurled a fireball at her, and only Camael's speed saved her from death. Laughing, Lucifer cut down Angel after Angel. Only the Archangels Michael and Gabriel stood a chance against Lucifer. The Morningstar hurled Gabriel to the bottom of the abyss.

Lucifer turned his baleful gaze upon the Archangel Michael. Those two were The Creator's favorite Angels. Also, they were the most powerful. Lucifer was to his Dark Angels what Michael was to Heaven and its Angels, a Champion and savior. All of Heaven watched as the Champions fought. Lucifer seemed to be about to strike Michael when suddenly, heavenly lightning struck the Archangel of Light. Lightning that poured forth from the Throne of The Creator itself. Howling in pain, Lucifer fell from the skies. Like a star. All of the Dark Angels followed his descent. Heaven had won.

Verchiel had always believed that should Lucifer ever sire a child by a mortal female, that child would be immensely powerful. She feared what this could mean for the Powers. Lucifer had been unstoppable. Only the Power of The Creator Himself could stop him. If he did sire a son or daughter, then who would be able to stop that offspring?

The female Angel was so deep in her thoughts that she never noticed the winged being who stood in the sky, not far from her. The being who watched Verchiel was Cupid. In ancient times, many immortal beings from other parts of the world were collectively known as the Olympians. They were worshiped in the ancient world. The Angels of Heaven fought against the Olympians and drove them into lesser realms. Cupid, along with the other Olympians had never been happy to be driven away by the Angels. So, he decided to play a little trick on Verchiel, the female Angel he hated the most.

Cupid shot Verchiel with one of his Arrows of Lust. Verchiel was floating in the air when suddenly, something struck her. The Angel whirled around, Blade of Fire in hand. Who had dared to attack her? With her keen eyesight, she scanned the landscape. There was no one else there. Verchiel sighed, and went back to looking at the landscape. In times like these, Verchiel felt bored. A long time ago, she was rather fond of a male Angel named Camael. He was a tall, good-looking black man. Oh, how she had liked him. They were warriors and friends. Yet sometimes, they were more than that.

Verchiel remembered one time when they were in the Garden of Eden, watching over Adam and Lilith, The Creator's newly created Man and Woman. The sight of the two naked humans had been a sight to behold. Long before Verchiel learned to hate humanity, she was fond of the humans. Adam was tall and broad-shouldered, muscular and handsome with his long blond hair and pale blue eyes. He was beautiful. Yet it was Lilith that Verchiel found especially appealing.

Verchiel remembered looking at Lilith. Lilith, the tall, beautiful woman with the long black hair, white skin and gray eyes. A lovely and voluptuous beauty. Verchiel had been beguiled by the woman. The Leader of the Powers smiled as she remembered their first time together. Lilith was walking around naked, wandering through the endless Garden of Eden while Adam slept. The First Man was tired from a long day of play with animals. Lilith liked walking around at night. Plus, she was curious about Angels.

Driven by an unknown need, Lilith appeared before the Angel Verchiel in all of her naked glory. Verchiel had been mesmerized when she first saw the woman. Lilith smiled seductively and walked right up to her. The First Woman wrapped her arm around the Angel and kissed her. They embraced, kissing and caressing one another. Before that day, Verchiel hadn't known the pleasures of the flesh. Yet as she caressed Lilith's breasts and allowed the other female to lick, kiss and pleasure her, the Angel knew new pleasures. Yes, pretty soon, as she got her pussy eaten out by Lilith for the first time, Verchiel howled in pleasure.

Lilith taught her how to return the favor. Verchiel the Angel found herself addicted to the First Woman. Lilith was so beautiful and so sensual. Sometimes, Lilith and Verchiel went flying together. Once, they made love on a mountaintop. That was before Lilith rejected Adam's authoritarian ways and fled the Garden of Eden. Lilith left the Garden of Eden before the Creator cursed humanity with death. Lilith was immortal and remained one. In fact, Lilith would later become Lucifer's mistress down in Hell.

After Lilith's departure from Eden, The Creator made Eve. Eve, the soft-minded dumb beauty who would plunge all of humanity into chaos. Eve, the woman who would become Adam's wife. Eve, whose stupidity doomed all men and women to mortality and suffering. Verchiel was fond of Lilith. Lilith was beautiful and strange. She was also headstrong. Verchiel didn't like Eve. Eve was a dumb and submissive cow. All humans partook of her bad traits. For this reason, Verchiel hated all of humanity.

Verchiel was there when Adam and Eve made love for the first time. This had been briefly after they left the Garden of Eden. Verchiel and Camael had been the Angels assigned to keep them away from the Garden. Adam had been trying to build a shelter for them and Eve, the incessant nag, had been a real problem. The Angel Verchiel shook her head in disgust. Women and their incessant nagging and bullshit. This went back to Eve. Go figure. That's when Adam got the brilliant idea of silencing her. Or at least trying.

Adam told her to shut her mouth and when she wouldn't, he tried to make her listen. Eve pulled away from him. He wrestled her to the ground and took her down. Eve struggled and howled, then she turned and looked at him. A fierce desire shone in his eyes.

Eve watched, fascinated. Excitement rose inside her as well. She felt a need for him. There, in the mud, Adam took Eve. He was on top of her, and she had her arms around him. He thrust his cock into her, and their bodies fused together in lovemaking. Eve howled in pleasure and pain as Adam took her. When he came, sending his hot seed deep inside her, Eve finally relented. She lay underneath him, silently kissing his forehead. Adam did love Eve, and Eve loved him, as much as she could. Together, they would become the founders of humanity.

Verchiel watched how Adam and Eve made love. It was different from how she and Lilith had done it but not that different. Verchiel looked at her fellow spirit, the Archangel Camael. Verchiel stared at him. Tall and muscular, with dark brown skin, Camael was a beautiful male Angel. Verchiel found herself attracted to him. Fortunately, the feeling was mutual.

There, the two Angels made love for the first time. They freed themselves of their heavenly armor and tunics, and were naked on the grass. Camael was a glorious sight when naked, like all Angels. Yes, he was beautiful. Verchiel looked at her lover, and kissed him. She kissed every inch of him. Remembering something she had seen Eve do for Adam, Verchiel sucked on Camael's cock. The black male Angel caressed her hair as she sucked him off. He seemed to really like it. When he came, Verchiel drank his seed.

Finally, Verchiel experienced what Eve knew in Adam's arms. Camael placed her on her back and took her. He thrust his cock into her. Verchiel gasped as he went inside her. She had never felt anything like this before. Camael grunted as his flesh fused with hers, and they made passionate love. He thrust into her, and she responded in kind by undulating under him. When his hot body pressed into her, she knew pleasures no other Angels knew. Except maybe Lucifer, who banged Lilith in Hell every night. Later, Verchiel and Camael lay on the grass together, sated.

Verchiel lay next to Camael's sleeping body. He was simply beautiful. Yes, she did love him. And this was only the beginning of their eons of lovemaking. Warriors need solace every now and then. Angels had needs too. Verchiel didn't want to sleep with mortals. She feared that she might get pregnant and give birth to a Nephilim, and she hated them. Angels could not procreate with each other since they were all spirits, even when they took physical form, there were still certain rules. Angels could procreate with mortals, though. Verchiel and Camael were lovers for thousands of years.

The female Angel blushed when she remembered some of their most intense moments. Once, they went up against Azrael, the Fallen Angel of Death, who was now one of Lucifer's allies. Azrael was a fairly tough customer. He had slain several Angels of the Powers. Verchiel and Camael went up against him together. Azrael used his Blade of Fire to slash Camael's arm and Verchiel's leg before fleeing into Hell, where not even the boldest of Heaven's Angels dared to go.

Wounded, Verchiel and Camael took comfort with each other's presence. Angels had the ability to regenerate. They healed from anything that didn't kill them outright. This was way back in the 1700s. The two of them went on a hunt for Asmodeus, a Demon Lord. Asmodeus was one of the Princes of Hell. One of those spirits sired by Fallen Angels upon non-human female creatures. Asmodeus was immortal. He could change form at will and he could enter the bodies of mortals and possess them. He was terrorizing the Kingdom of England in the form of a mad ruler named George III.

Verchiel wore a metallic suit of armor. The gal was freshly healed from the encounter with Azrael. She wanted badly to kill Asmodeus, and send him back to Hell. While Angels could be killed by Blades of Fire on Earth, Demons could only die on their own turf. Hell. While on Earth, all Demons were immortal. They could assume another shape, or remain bodiless spirits once the body they lived in got destroyed. Demons were trouble. Unlike Fallen Angels, they didn't respect anyone or anything. Ever.

Verchiel and Camael led seventeen Angels in the Hunt for Asmodeus, the King of Demons. Asmodeus had recently married Lilith, Lucifer's former mistress, now an immortal Dark Queen in her own right. Verchiel and Camael found Lilith and Asmodeus rampaging through England. They caused strife wherever they went. In battle, Asmodeus fought against Verchiel.

The King of Demons was a very powerful being. He had taken the form of a massive dragon-like beast and soared in the heavens while chasing Verchiel. The female Angel quickly found out that Demons weren't scared of Angels and didn't fear Blades of Fire the way Fallen Angels did. The King of Demons had recently killed a powerful Angel named Pyriel and actually devoured him. Asmodeus had a taste for Angelic flesh and he wanted to satisfy his craving. Verchiel fought him near the ocean, which was a bad idea.

Asmodeus had recently struck a deal with the titanic marine beast known as the Leviathan. The Leviathan had been around since ancient times. It was a fiercely powerful and immortal beast. It did not fear the Angels of Heaven or the Demons of Hell. Leviathan was King of the Sea. Leviathan came to Asmodeus aid and nearly swallowed Verchiel whole. Leviathan had previously swallowed the Archangel Gabriel as well as many other Angels and kept them trapped within its belly.

That's when the Archangel Camael came to the rescue. Camael struck Leviathan with his Blade of Fire and the titanic monster howled, and vomited the Angels trapped within its belly. Thus, the Archangel Gabriel and many others were freed. Camael was the Hero of The Day. To Verchiel, he was simply the one she loved. The other luminaries of Heaven congratulated both Verchiel and Camael for their bravery. The two of them were celebrated by those they had rescued.

That night, they made passionate love on the grass. Just the two of them, under the stars. They had been together for thousands of years. Yet Verchiel still loved him and never tired of him. She gave herself freely, and so did he. In those days, at least.

Verchiel remembered that night of frantic lovemaking. They were both naked on the grass, hidden from the sight of mortal and immortal alike. That's when Camael took Verchiel in a most unusual manner. He put her on all fours, spread her lovely butt cheeks wide open, and stuck his cock into her ass. Although they had made love in many different ways before, they had never done it like this. Yet, Verchiel went along with it to please the one she loved. Inch by inch, Camael thrust his cock into her ass. Verchiel winced. Camael put his arm under her belly, and made love to her like this.

As Camael slammed his cock into her butt hole, Verchiel cried out in surprised pain and tried to flee. She who had endured been slashed by Blades of Fire wielded by Dark Angels had never felt anything like this. Camael's strong arms held her firmly into place and he took her. Verchiel's wings deployed and unfurled from her back, so agitated was she. Camael grabbed her and soared into the heavens, carrying them both into the air. He still wouldn't let her go. Suddenly, Verchiel stopped struggling. They fell back to earth. Their invulnerable bodies shrugged off the shock.

Camael moved inside her, and Verchiel cried out in pleasure this time. The pain was almost completely gone, replaced by a feeling of pleasure. His cock was buried into her ass, and she loved what it was doing to her. When he came inside her, she almost passed out from the sheer overwhelming sensations she felt inside. Camael's strong arms held her into place. Finally, Verchiel let go. She relaxed, and enjoyed. They spent the night in each others arms. Verchiel looked at Camael as he slept. Yes, she loved him. Hell, there was a time when she thought about asking the Creator to....what? Make them both mortal so that they could marry and have children? Angels weren't required to be celibate but they couldn't marry mortals, or each other. That was an adamant rule in Heaven.

Verchiel wondered what offspring she and Camael might have. Powerful brood could issue from his seed and her womb, if she could conceive. What a dilemma. A female Angel could get knocked up by a human male and give birth to a Nephilim. But Angels couldn't procreate with one another. How tragic.

As she lay next to him, Verchiel suddenly had a vision. A strange world. Huge metallic towers. Flying craft piloted by humans. War everywhere. Man against Man. Woman against Man. This Race against that one. This Faith against that one. This nation versus that one. Deadly weapons not far from heavenly Blades of Fire in their power and intensity. She also sensed the presence of a magnificent being not unlike Lucifer himself, a being of great power who could spell doom for Angels everywhere...this being would lead the Fallen Angels against the Faithful Angels of the Army of the Lord...and triumph? Verchiel saw herself, and her beloved Camael, somehow at the center of it all. Yet on opposite sides. How could this be?

Verchiel snapped out of her reverie. She had this vision centuries ago and now, she sensed that the time was upon her. In Heaven, few Angels could rival her in might. The Lord of Hell, Lucifer Morningstar, was almost all-powerful, only the Lord's might surpassed his. The Archangel Michael was also incredibly powerful, as were the Archangels Gabriel and Samuel, along with the newly restored Archangel Pyriel, who had been fed to Leviathan after Asmodeus defeated him. He returned to Heaven when Camael and Verchiel defeated the titanic monster.

No, the only Angel Verchiel feared these days was Camael. The others wouldn't bother her. They approved of her hunting down the Nephilim since this was the Lord's wish, or so they thought. Verchiel sighed. Would Camael kill her if he had to? Would she kill him? She thought about all those nights they spent together, making love, after countless battles against the forces of evil. No, Verchiel wouldn't kill Camael. Oh, she'd kill each and every single half-breed creature to issue from the union of an Angel and a mortal but she would not slay Camael. They weren't friends anymore but they need not be enemies.

With those thoughts in mind, Verchiel summoned her troops, the Angelic Host known as the Powers. She saw them. Tall and majestic men and women with great wings and shiny armor. They had been her followers for eons. Now, the time of the Abomination had come. They had to hunt down the most powerful of the Nephilim, and save the Faithful Angels of Heaven from the wickedness of the Fallen.