Fallen Girls and Holidays Ch. 05

Story Info
Waking up to Bree
5.4k words
4.85
16.9k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors' note: This is my first attempt at a story. So feedback is certainly appreciated. It gets off to a rather slow start but hopefully will pick up a bit in later chapters. I have the first few chapters mostly done but I can't make any promises as to how quickly I'll be posting new ones after that. I can however promise that I'll finish it at some point if you're patient. Hope you enjoy the experience of reading as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Hats off to little_blonde_jug for her thoughtful editing.

Chapter 5: Waking up to Bree

Waking up to Bree in a real bed was a rather pleasant experience. Not that waking up with Bree the last couple of times hadn't been, but to get to do it in a proper bed was a bit of a novelty.

Though I didn't want it to be -- a novelty that is. In fact, my first few thoughts that morning revolved around what I could do to make this a regular occurrence.

She was still asleep with her head on my shoulder and the rest of her all curled around me. So I gave the top of her head a few small kisses and just lay there and enjoyed having her close. I drifted in and out of sleep for a while until she eventually started to stir, which prompted another few kisses before I whispered "Good morning," in her ear. Apparently that tickled, since she wiggled rather pleasantly before turning her head so she could look at me. She gave a cute little yawn and then kissed me on the nose before replying with a contented little sigh.

I absently stroked her back as we lay there and cuddled. Not talking, just enjoying the company and the morning. She'd give a sigh every now and again to which I'd invariability reply with a small kiss.

"Did you sleep well?" she eventually asked.

"Very, how about you?" I replied.

I couldn't see her face, but I could hear the smile in her voice when she said, "Better than I have in a long time."

"Well then my work here is done," I said as I made like I was going to get out of bed.

"You're not going to get away from me that easy Mister!" she said as she grabbed me in a surprisingly strong hung.

I rolled over, looked her in the eye, and said, "Good!" very softly before kissing her.

She kissed me back and her hug got even tighter. Whatever else either one of us was going to say was forgotten at that point as we spent the next half hour making out.

It was a Thursday and we both had class, so we eventually rolled out of bed to face the day. Bree went to Summer's room to get ready. I grabbed a quick shower and changed before meeting her downstairs for breakfast. We traded a kiss and spent the entire time in line holding hands or hugging. When we finally sat down our legs were touching under the table. When we walked to class we were hand in hand.

That pretty much set the tone for the entire day. We had to part occasionally to go to different classes, but we always met each other afterwards, and it seemed we were always touching when we were together. I don't know about her, but I missed her when I was in class and couldn't wait to get back to her when it was done. The fact that she was always touching me, holding hands or stroking my arm idly drove me absolutely crazy. It's hard to describe how close I felt to her that day. I literally couldn't get enough of this girl and it certainly seemed like the feeling was mutual. We spent the entire day with each other. After dinner we ended up in my room listening to music, and studying, chatting constantly and taking frequent study breaks usually involving heavy make out sessions that I'd come to think of as our 'teenage' moments.

Later in the evening, Bree came up for air after one of those moments. She looked up at me and announced she needed to go over to Summer's for a bit.

"Shall I walk you over there?" I asked.

I think the surprise showed in my face when she gave me a quick "No."

Her face softened and she gave me a mysterious little smile.

"Don't worry silly boy, I'll be back!" she said with a wink.

She'd been gone maybe an hour before I started to worry a bit at how much I missed her. Remember the short relationship thing? Well pining over a girl was really not my thing. Come to think of it, running around and holding hands all day wasn't my thing either. Frankly I was surprised and a bit uncomfortable at how I was reacting to this woman. It had been years since I'd let myself care enough about anyone to really miss them. Yet here I was, sitting there and getting worked up about her mysteriously disappearing for an hour.

It was crazy; it didn't in the least fit with my self-image. But here I was having what amounted to a panic attack that a girl I barely knew, a girl that I wasn't even officially dating, might leave me.

It's the idea of her disappearing that that really started to throw me. That was the problem with really caring about something or someone, now wasn't it? They always left you, they always disappeared. What was I thinking letting myself get so attached to someone so quickly? Hell, what was I doing letting myself get so attached to anyone at all? What was I going to do when she left? What...

My thoughts were interrupted by a soft knock on the door. I opened it to find Bree standing there and everything was suddenly okay. She was holding a bag in front of her and she raised it up, tilting her head as if she was asking a question. I grabbed the bag with one hand and her with the other, pulling her into the room. She started to say something, but I interrupted her with a kiss as I kicked the door closed and pushed her up against the wall. I closed my eyes and just drank in the smell and the taste of her, the feel of her breasts pushing up against my chest, the sounds of her soft moans as we kissed.

Who knows how long we leaned there and kissed? - long enough for the hungry kisses we started with to settle down into something tender and soft.

I gave her one last kiss before pulling back a bit and looking deeply into her eyes.

They twinkled as she said, "So I guess you missed me... "

Well, yeah, but I don't think I was really ready to talk about it yet. So I held up her bag and said matter of factly, "I think you need a drawer!"

This got me a grin and a quick kiss.

"What's with all this saying the right thing, you're gonna spoil me if you're not careful." she said after the kiss.

"What's with all this doing the right thing, thing?" I asked back as I held the bag up.

Her eyes got serious for just a moment and then the grin turned into the happiest smile. Her face just lit up.

She grabbed me and gave me a hug, buried her face in my neck and whispered in my ear, "I was a little nervous about bringing some stuff over. Are you sure it's okay?"

"Okay?" I asked "Its not just okay, it's wonderful. Just try not to be gone so long next time. I missed ya!"

She hugged me harder at this. We eventually broke apart and I cleaned out some space for her in the dresser and the closet.

I hadn't really realized exactly how much space I'd cleared out for her until she came up behind me, wrapped her arms around me, and whispered in my ear "Just one drawer would have done it."

"A guy can hope, cant he?" I said as I turned around and kissed her.

We kissed for a few moments before she pulled away, looked at the clock and commented that it was late.

Soon after she headed over to the girls wing to use the bathroom and get ready for bed, I did the same on the boys side. By the time she got back to the room, I was already warming up the bed for her. She jumped in and we spent a few minutes kissing, before snuggling up with me on my back and her head on my shoulder to go to sleep. Off course, it's awfully hard to fall asleep if you and your partner are wiggling around to kiss each other every few minutes.

We eventually found ourselves laying face to face. I rubbed her back with one hand while I played with her hair with the other. She gave a contented sigh.

"I cant believe we're doing this. I can't believe I'm doing this!" she said with emphasis on the 'I'm'.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

She gave another sigh, this one not so contented, and got a pensive look on her face.

"I appreciate what you said last night more than you can know. But... but I don't know that I can talk about it right now. I mean, I could talk to you about it and just that, knowing there's someone... some guy... that I can talk to means more to me than I can say. I never thought I'd be able to talk to a boy, to be with a boy, like this again. The last few days have been so wonderful. You've been so wonderful..."

She trailed off at this last and just started to cry. I pulled her too me and held her for a bit then pulled back, gave her a soft little kiss, and said, "We have been wonderful and we will be wonderful. Take all the time you need."

The tears stopped and she gave a bit of a sniffle then a laugh.

She still had a bit of the laugh in her voice when she asked me, "Why are you so nice to me?"

"Well lets see, there's the obvious reasons like you're fucking gorgeous, you make me laugh, we have great conversations, you're smart, articulate, you have the sexiest voice I've ever heard, your face lights up when you smile... did I mention gorgeous?"

I kinda trailed off there in the end, she blushed and said, "Stop it!" though of course she didn't really mean it as demonstrated by what she said a beat later.

"... and the not so obvious?"

I looked into her eyes, trying to decide what to say.

"That first night, on the couch- I don't think my day could have started out worse and ended any better. I swear I should thank Jen and Steve for giving me the chance to meet you. I don't know what it is or why it is or even how it is. But you just feel right. Holding your hand, talking with you, just being with you. It feels like where I'm supposed to be. YOU feel like where I'm supposed to be. I know it sounds stupid and crazy and we've only known each other for a few weeks, but I don't know what I'd do without you..."

I trailed off on that last comment and just looked at her again. She had the happiest little smile. She said "Ditto!" and then gave me a kiss that I thought would stop my heart. Her tongue was everywhere; she nibbled my ear, bit my neck, and eventually just grabbed my face and pulled me to her. I don't think any woman has ever kissed me so aggressively and I couldn't believe how much it turned me on. We were both panting as she rolled over and straddled me.

Now I'd pretty much had an erection since I met her or at least that's what it felt like. I'm sure she'd noticed now and again, though she never let on. But now there was no mistaking the fact that she noticed as she slowly ground herself against the front of my sweat pants. She looked down at me with a big smile and said, "We can't have sex, but you're so getting lucky tonight!"

Whatever I was going to say was lost as she reached up and pulled her shirt over her head.

Jesus Christ, they were perfect!

She had on a see through little lace thing masquerading as a bra. Her breasts were on the large side of a C cup with big, puffy areolas and prominent nipples. I reached up and kissed her, quickly kissing my way down her neck to her breasts. Tonguing my way around them, I reached up to unclasp her bra, cupping her breasts in my hands as it fell away. I rolled her nipples in my fingers as I kissed and nipped my way around them. She arched her back and moaned.

I took that as my cue to capture one of her nipples in my mouth, sucking softly as I continued to work her other breast with my hand.

"Oh God, that feels so good!" she said.

I smiled and worked her nipple ever so softly with my teeth. Keeping a bit of pressure on it as I pulled away so that it stretched out a bit before popping back out of my mouth.

Her breath caught in her throat as I moved my mouth to her other nipple, repeating the whole process on the other side.

She gave a groan and pushed me back onto the bed, holding my hands down as she dangled those perfect breasts above me. I reached up and nipped and kissed at them. Then they moved out of my reach as she slowly slid her body against me until her mouth was above mine. We kissed for a few minutes before she got up, pulling me up so that I was sitting on the edge of the bed as she did so. She kissed me a bit more before pulling my shirt up over my head, stepping back, and giving me a slow once over.

Now I spend a decent amount of time in the gym, it's how I relax. I'm not a body builder by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm lean and have a decent amount of muscle with just a hint of a 6 pack. I think Bree liked what she saw. She had a naughty little smile on her face as she reached down and shimmied out of her sweats. Matching her bra was a little lace thing masquerading as a pair of panties. They were equally see through and I could spy a neatly trimmed little bush above a rather prominent wet spot. She gave me a smile and did a little pirouette, as if to ask if I liked what I saw.

What was not to like? Well muscled legs, flat tummy, well rounded ass... I made an appreciative noise. Her smile got wider as she pulled me up off the bed so that I was standing in front of her, then she ran her hands down my arms, kneeled down, and every so slowly pulled my sweats and boxers off. My cock popped free and promptly hit her in the forehead. She started to giggle and I gave a little laugh, but then she suddenly stopped giggling and looked up at me with wide eyes. Am I huge? No. But I'm definitely above average in length and pretty wide. I've been told I have a 'nice' dick, whatever that means.

At that moment though, I felt about 10 feet tall and 12 inches long. I mean is there anything sexier than a beautiful woman looking up at you with wide eyes after seeing the equipment for the first time?

Bree gave me another slow smile as she said, "Why Tyler, you've been holding out on me!"

That got a laugh from me.

"All you had to do was ask nicely, Ms. Harper."

She blinked her eyes slowly and gave me an absolutely smoldering look as she said, "Can he come out and play? Please..." in a little girl voice.

I just nodded and said, "Oh yes..."

The yes was a bit drawn out as Bree chose that moment to slide her mouth over my cock. She ran both hands down its length as she gently sucked on the head. If felt absolutely amazing. She then cupped my balls with one hand and reached the other around to my ass to pull me closer as she started working her mouth up on and down on my shaft. She eventually pulled her mouth off it with a wonderful little pop and licking up and down its length like it was a lollipop. I'd been making little moans the whole time and she started to moan as she sucked my dick into her mouth again. It my well have been the sexiest sound I'd ever heard.

She worked her mouth up and down for a few minutes all the while running her hands over my body or teasing my balls with her fingernails.

I'd thought I'd had blowjobs before, but I was wrong. This thing was in a class by itself.

She eventually looked up at me and actually smiled around my dick as she bobbed up and down. That sent me over the edge and I just barely managed to meet the requirements of blow job etiquette with a quick "I'm coming!" just before I started to unload.

Bree didn't miss a beat. If anything, she took me further into her mouth than she ever had before as she started sucking for all she was worth. After a few days of her teasing me it was quite a load and she ended up with little dribbles of cum sliding down the edges of her mouth. I fell back on the bed as soon as I was done while she knelt there with a smug little look on her face.

My eyes eventually uncrossed and I managed to raise my head up so I could smile at her.

"Oh my God. Ms. Harper, I think you're the one that's been holding out!" I said.

She smiled and licked her lips.

I reached my hand out to her and pulled her onto the bed with me. She seemed a bit surprised when I immediately started kissing her, but I don't think she minded. Neither did I. Don't get me wrong, I'm no more interested in tasting my own cum than the next guy, but a gentleman doesn't expect her to swallow and then act like it's gross to kiss her afterwards.

After warming up with a few kisses I let my hands roam down to her panties and gently teased her pussy through them, eventually moving my mouth down to her breasts as I did so. She was absolutely soaked and it felt like she was trying to arch her breast into my mouth at the same time she was trying to push her mound against my hand. The overall effect felt like she was trying to come up off the bed.

I started teasing her further by slipping my finger in the sides of her panties and running it over her lips. Never quite penetrating her, just teasing and stroking her. I eventually eased my hand all the way into her panties and slid a finger along her slit and gently rubbed her clit. She came up off the bed and moaned so loudly that I had to take my mouth off her breast and kiss her to muffle the sound.

I gently fingered her for the next few minutes. Hooking one and eventually two fingers into her while I rubbed her clit with my thumb. She was tight and wet and wiggled in a most pleasant way.

I eventually started to slide my mouth down her body, teasing her ears and her neck, moving down to her breasts and along her stomach, sliding her panties off her as I moved my mouth between her legs. I teased her for a bit by licking all around her pussy, never quite touching her lips. She eventually started rotating her hips to try to get my tongue on her slit.

This promoted me to pull away for a moment, looking up to catch her eye. She looked absolutely frantic, her face was flushed and her eyes were these huge, wide pools of green. I don't think she'd ever looked sexier.

Looking back down I got my first good view at an absolutely beautiful pussy. Her lips were prominent and her clit was actually fairly large. She had a nice little trimmed landing strip right above, but was otherwise clean shaven. I blew gently on her clit as I moved closer. She shuddered a bit and tensed in anticipation. I moved down and every so slowly licked up the entire length of her slit until my tongue hit her clit, at which point I gently sucked the whole thing into my mouth. Her hips came up off the bed and she started to convulse. Her breath caught in her throat she moaned the word "Cumming!"

I kept sucking until the convulsions had stopped, at which point I started to lick her in earnest, occasionally stopping to nip at her inner thighs with my teeth. After a few minutes, I reached around and slide my thumb down the length of her slit, eventually sliding it in and then moved one of my fingers to ever so softly tease her rosebud. She made a surprised little sound and lifted her ass off the bed. I just held my finger there putting just a slight pressure on her nether passage. I kept licking her the whole time as she gently relaxed and started to lower herself back down onto my finger. I didn't make any effort to slip my finger in, but instead just massaged her tight little ass as I sucked on her beautiful pussy. Her breathing started to get a bit ragged and I could feel her starting to slide towards another orgasm.

Right as she seemed to be at the peak, I pushed the tip of my finger into her butt. She grabbed the pillow and pulled it over her head to muffle the screams as she came again.

I kept sucking gently for a few minutes after she stopped cumming. Then I slide up the length of her body and kissed her. She obviously wasn't shy about tasting herself either as she kissed me passionately for a few minutes.

She eventually pulled away and said, "I think I got lucky!"

12