Fallen Princess

Story Info
Rebels have overrun the kingdom and claimed the princess.
1.3k words
3.95
62.6k
31

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Princess," said one of the rebels sardonically as they removed the hood from her face. Princess Genevieve blinked, taking in the dismal dungeon briefly before drawing herself to her full height.

"Princess?" one of the other rebels replied, "No, she's not a princess anymore. The kingdom has fallen."

"Lies!" Genevieve spat, "I demand you return me to my castle at once!"

The rebels laughed, "You're not in a position to give orders anymore." One said.

"Yeah!" Another piped in, "From now on, you're taking orders."

Panic burned in her stomach as she noted the way they were looking at her. "Once the troops get here you shall all be beheaded!"

One, the leader, stepped forward slapped her across the cheek. She let out a whelp as she tasted blood in her mouth, momentarily stunned. No one had ever laid a hand on her in her life! "Your troops aren't coming, whore." He growled. "It wasn't too easy to overpower them. Most were so fed up with your royal assholes that they went willingly to our side. Now, are you going to accept your new lot willingly, or are you going to need some persuasion?"

Genevieve drew herself back up to her full height again, hoping they could not tell how hard her heart was beating. His breath smelled horrible, making the thought of whatever he had in store for her all the more alarming. "The monarchy will never fall!" she maintained.

Any minute now, her guards would come to save her. Any minute! She wanted to look at the door, but she instead she made unflinching eye contact with the rebel. She was a princess, unflappable and untouchable. And she was not going to let them forget it!

"The monarchy has fallen, whore." He growled, his breath causing tears to well in her eyes, "You are not a precious princess anymore. Now, you are a slut."

Genevieve's stomach curled distastefully as she drew away from him. Still he continued, "From now on, your three holes will be put to good use keeping us satisfied." He grinned as several of the other rebels laughed, "How much you like it, or dislike it, doesn't matter. Because you're a slut now."

"I'm a princess!" Genevieve maintained even as she flushed red with anger, "And you shall pay for speaking to me so coarsely!"

"She doesn't understand, Kris." One of the other rebels said.

"We'll just have a fun time breaking her then." Kris said. "Now, slut, take off your clothes."

"I do not take orders!" Genevieve said, hoping her voice sounded more steady then it was.

Kris grabbed her harshly, pulling her across the room as the other men hooted. She heard cries of, "Punish her!" and "Make her weep!" Her stomach flipped as she wondered what he was going to do for her. She glanced at the door. Certainly the guards would come bursting in and save her from whatever humiliation the rebels had in store for her!

Kris sat on a bench, and brought her down over his knee. The image of Karen, her whipping girl, being drawn over the knee of Max flared in her mind and her panic surged. They weren't going to spank her like a common girl, where they?

"You're not allowed to disobey orders, slut." Kris said. "And when you do, this happens."

He brought his hand up high in the air, and then down upon her ass. Thankfully muted through her dress and panties, Genevieve felt humiliation more than anything else. Her cheeks burned and she struggled back up. Kris swiftly pinned her legs with his and one of the other rebels grabbed her arms as Kris hit her again. "This bad little slut isn't taking her punishment well." Kris said.

A roar rose among the rebels. "Bare her ass!" "Spank her good!"

Genevieve struggled again, but it was no use. Her stomach seemed to evaporate as Kris said, "Bare her ass? Seems a good idea. This is too easy on her."

"No!" Genevieve screamed, but it was useless as he grabbed her skirts and lifted them up her back, exposing her blue silk panties. "No!" she groaned, mortification coursing through her as he grabbed them and as started to pull them down.

She wrested a hand free from the other rebel and tried to pull them back up. Kris slapped her hand away, "No, slut!"

One of the other rebels walked behind her and yanked them down to her ankles. "Be a good slut and take your spanking." He crooned.

Genevieve attempted to kick him, but Kris swiftly tucked his legs over hers, pinning them down, leaving her bare ass exposed and at his mercy. "Don't, please, don't." she started begging.

The rebels laughed, "Already begging, are we?" Kris jeered, "You little bitch." He said as he brought his hand down on her, hard, causing her to yelp with pain. "You never showed your subjects any mercy. Now be a good slut and take your spanking."

He ended his speech with another slap. Genevieve felt tears form in her eyes as she waited nervously for the next one. It came, hard and stinging. She wondered how it came to this as he hit her ruthlessly, the pain burning, the humiliating crushing. She was a princess! How could this have happened to her?

"Look, she's crying." One of the rebels said, "Do you think she's learned her lesson?"

Kris laid her hand on her bare ass menacingly. "Well, slut?" he asked, "Ready to treat us to a strip tease?"

Genevieve took a deep breath, realizing that her reply was only going to cause more pain. Still. "Never." She said defiantly.

"Ralf." Kris said, "Hand me the paddle."

Fear seized Genevieve as Ralf handed Kris a hard, wooden paddle. "No..." she breathed.

"Too late." Kris said, "You need to be punished. You're being a very bad slut."

"She's just bad at everything she does." Ralf said, "She was a horrible princess, now she's a horrible slut."

Genevieve tried to take a few deep breaths to ward herself against her rising panic. He was going to hit her with that paddle! He was going to hit her bare ass with the paddle! The air teased her already stinging ass malevolently. She looked again at the door, wondering when the guards were going to save her.

He brought the paddle over her ass, letting her feel how solid it was. She started to struggle again, and he raised it high and brought it down hard. Genevieve screamed, her body rising from his knee with the shock of the pain. He brought it down again. And again.

Soon the sounds of the air were mingled with the jeers of the watching rebels, the screams of the former princess, and the whacking sound of the paddle on her ass. How long did the spanking last? A minute? Ten? An hour? But at last Genevieve could take no more.

"I'll do it!" she screamed, "I'll do it!"

"You'll do what?" Kris asked as he brought the paddle down again.

"I'll take my clothes off." She said.

He lifted the paddle and brought it down. "Try again, slut."

Genevieve thought for a moment too long, earning her another slap. "I'll obey." She said meekly.

"Damn sure you will." He said as he brought the paddle down one more time before throwing her off his lap.

She landed harshly on the ground, her ass still stinging, her dignity in tatters as the rebels surrounded her. "Stand up." Kris barked.

She merely wanted to lay on the cold floor and sink into it. But she got up, her legs wobbly as she shivered. "Now, take off your dress."

Genevieve closed her eyes and nodded, and moved her hands to the zipper on the back and pulled it down. Her dress slackened, and fell from her, revealing herself to the leering eyes of the rebels.