Falling Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, Cammy," I protested, "it's completely normal to feel that way. Linnea is so hot I think you'd have to be dead not to want her." Just talking about it was making me wet. "You know everybody else thinks so, too. When she let me lick her this afternoon, I could have stayed there all day!"

She sighed. "Stop it! You're making me jealous -- and horny." A smile reassured me she was just teasing. "I think I'd give almost anything to trade places with Miriam; that's why I've been thinking about getting a tongue stud. But when I mentioned it to Sam, he looked at me like I was crazy!" Cammy appeared to be at her wit's end.

"You're not crazy!" I told Cammy, hugging her for extra reassurance. "And you don't need to have a tongue stud to be twice the babe that Miriam is." Our embrace grew a little tighter.

Cammy wriggled just enough that she could look me in the eyes. "You think you're just a slut, Lily, but you're more than that. Something about you always catches my eye, and I think you have more heart -- and more brains -- than anybody else at the Richwells'. Even Linnea!"

I thought she was going to say something more, but instead she kissed me hard. My mind was whirling, trying to take it all in. I was afraid maybe Cammy was crushing on me, confused by her conflicting feelings for Linnea and Sampson. My heart was curiously empty; perhaps the depth of my adoration for Linnea had left me incapable of feeling romantic attraction towards another.

Physical desire, however, I could do. I kissed Cammy back and palmed a tit through the fabric of her shirt, squeezing it until she moaned around my tongue. She reciprocated, the gaping blouse providing easy access, and my back arched as I reacted to the stimulus of her rough fingertips on my turgid nipples.

We broke apart by mutual consent and began fumbling with our clothes. I was lucky; the button on the blouse was already gone, so it was the work of only a minute to slide it off and cast it aside. Cammy was struggling with her jeans, the strength of her desire making her clumsy.

"Let me," I insisted, batting her hands away and quickly stripping the soft denim down to her knees. At that point, there was no way I wasn't going to bury my face in her creaming snatch and eat her out. I was rewarded with her sweet moisture and a loud moan.

A sharp rap on the door interrupted us. "Are you okay in there? You're upsetting J.J." Sampson sounded suspicious.

"We're fine," Cammy gasped, and then sucked in her breath as I blew softly across her wet pussy.

I stared at her, willing her to take a chance, reach out and invite him in. The moment passed.

"We should get moving," Cammy shakily announced.

The slut inside me wanted to argue, but the rest of me remembered what Linnea wanted -- and I wasn't going to find Xavier between Cammy's thighs. Reluctantly I let her go and climbed to my feet while she kicked off her jeans.

Cammy opened the closet door and revealed a wardrobe lifted from a pervert's wet dream. "You didn't think I worked undercover in my uniform, did you?" she smiled, clearly pleased by my obvious delight. "Here's the top I was thinking of."

It was sparkly and metallic, but ran smoothly through my fingers like silk or satin. Once I got it on, I understood why Cammy hadn't worried about the sizing; for something with so much fabric, it covered surprisingly little. The drape was feminine and attractive, but came below my breasts in front and nearly to my waist in back and under my arms. The fabric hung from the tips of my nipples, emphasizing them and gently teasing me into the bargain.

By the time I'd finished admiring myself in the small mirror on the back of the door, Cammy had finished changing. "You like?" she asked, turning so I could see the full effect.

"I thought you were going to wear jeans," I replied. "Not that I'm complaining." The skin-tight leather shorts had no inseam to speak of, sat low on her hips, and had a big chrome zipper that ran from the front down between her legs and all the way up the crack of her ass. A pair of matching leather triangles more or less covered Cammy's tits. The chains holding them in place didn't look adjustable, except for the hook clasp between the cups, so it must have been made for her.

"It's your fault, for getting me worked up," laughed Cammy. "I couldn't wear anything as boring as a pair of jeans now -- especially with you looking as hot as you do." She pulled a pair of boots from the closet and stepped into them; they came up past her knees.

I swallowed as I watched the curve of her ass beneath the shorts when she reached down to zip up the boots. "How is this going to help us find Xavier, again?" It was really hard to stay focused with her in front of me.

"Trust me," Cammy said. She tucked her badge down one boot, and opened a gun safe I hadn't noticed in the back of the closet. "Remember, we're trying to let him find us, right?" She exchanged the handgun from her bag for a smaller pistol that went into the other boot. "We'll just hang out at some places that Linnea goes to; if he's looking for her, he'll probably know them, too."

She pulled on a little bolero jacket that matched the rest of her outfit. "How do I look?"

"Ravishing, I think. But your makeup needs a lot of work." The thought prompted me to pull out my gloss and bring my lips back to their full luster.

My brain finally caught up to her earlier comment. "Linnea goes out to clubs?" It was hard to think of her anywhere except running the Richwell Trust from her office, but I supposed she deserved time off just like anybody else.

"Sure," Cammy said, tracing her eyes carefully with liner. "I think we'll try 'Slutz' first -- it's a lesbian fetish club. You know Miriam used to work there?"

"Really? I thought she was born between Linnea's legs"

"I think I detect a faint hint of jealousy," jibed Cammy, smirking. "She was a bar girl, I hear."

"And now she makes a living licking Linnea," I sighed, and shook myself. "Talk about deja vu!"

"What?" Cammy asked, looking over at me.

"Nothing. Here, let me help," I said, taking the mascara brush from her to cover my momentary discomfort. "You'll be all night."

"Mmm. Obviously you've had more practice," she complimented me a few minutes later.

"You'll pick it up," I assured her. "I didn't learn it all in a day, either."

"That's reassuring," Cammy said dryly. She paused and looked more closely at me. "What did you do before, Lily? Before you started working for Irene? You're the only person at the Richwell residence we couldn't get a background on."

Her question took me by surprise. "I've always been a slut," I whispered, my heart suddenly pounding in my chest. Trying to remember more hurt; a dribble of urine leaked from my empty bladder. "I -- Linnea is my life," I blurted, feeling obscurely comforted by the statement.

Cammy reached out and brushed my cheek gently. "You don't have to talk about it," she assured me.

I shuddered and took a deep breath. "Maybe later," I prevaricated, hoping I wouldn't ever have to think about it again. The past meant pain and hurtfulness and loss. "Let's just have fun tonight."

The brunette winked at me. "It's a deal. And now, for the crowning achievement..." She lifted a tousled auburn wig from a stand on the closet shelf and set it atop her head.

It looked wild, like she'd just left an orgy, but it wasn't right. "Oh, no," I said impulsively, "your own hair is so much prettier, Cammy!"

She looked in the mirror for a moment, and then put the wig back on its stand. "I guess you're right," she admitted. "But not like this." Cammy unfastened the ponytail and teased her hair out with her fingers. "I don't want to wash it. Damn."

Her dark locks were dirty, and unfortunately looked more like bad bedroom hair than good bedroom hair. "Maybe the pigtails?" It was the way I was used to seeing her.

Cammy giggled, suddenly sounding like the intern I knew, and held her hair in two handfuls on either side of her head. "Oh, you watch!" she giggled again, quickly brushing out her hair before beginning to braid it. "I am so going to get carded tonight!"

"Don't let Mrs. Richwell see you," I told her when she finished. Cammy looked absolutely adorable, and I already knew I wasn't going to make it through the night without doing her again. "And stop playing with that unless you intend to use it!"

She stopped flicking the zipper on her shorts and stuck out her tongue at me. "Ready?"

I checked my pockets for the lip gloss and cash. Courage, I wasn't so sure of, but I had Cammy. "Ready."

We exited the room and I wondered what she was going to tell her husband, but it turned out not to matter.

"Ladies," Xavier greeted us from his comfortable sprawl on the sofa, "I thought we might have a little talk."

12