Falling For Baby

Story Info
Brother learns that distance makes the heart grow fonder.
1.1k words
4.15
144.9k
42
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Caprifreak
Caprifreak
20 Followers

* I purposely left out the descriptions of the characters to give the readers the ability to imagine in your own image what the characters may look like. Comments and suggestions are welcome. Much love.*

I was on vacation for the summer after finishing my freshmen year of college. I was really looking forward to returning home and spending time with my family after recently breaking up with my girlfriend Alexis. Mostly, I was excited to see and spend time with my little sister, Brianna.

Our parents gave her the nickname "Baby" for the cute dimples on her cheeks that made her as adorable as the Gerber baby. Me and Baby always been close. Closer than most brother and sisters during childhood. Being born exactly 1 year apart, sharing a birthday on January 5, we always considered each other "unofficial twins". We shared everything over the years from beds to intimate date details. Baby has not only been my sister, but also my best friend.

As I drove my Mustang down the road, all the memories of our childhood came back to me in vivid thoughts. When we were little, Baby used to get scared of the lightning during thunderstorms. So, she would get in bed with me and cuddle until we fell asleep. It was completely innocent and our mother thought it was cute that she found comfort in and looked up to her big brother, therefore she never had any objections. After we finished our homework, we would go down to the basement and watch movies. Baby would lay her head on my shoulder and we would discuss what we liked and hated about each film.

When I pulled up in the driveway, I was greeted by the most beautiful female I ever seen. I couldn't believe it was my sister. She ran to car and just as I stepped out of the car, Baby jumped into my arms for big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Welcome home Bro." She smiled.

"Well if I knew I would get this kind of reception, I would go away more often." I responded with a smirk as she playfully smacks my shoulder.

"Well mom is away on business. She won't be back 'til next week. So, we have the house to ourselves for the next 4 days. She told me to tell you that she missed you."

She grabbed a few of my bags and carried them inside. The rest of the afternoon was uneventful as all my high school buddies either called or came by to get caught up. That night I decided to take it easy and relax. After all, I have the entire summer to go out. As soon as I flopped down on the couch to watch some movies, Baby sat down next to me with a couple bottles of wine.

"How bout we toast to Mr. College Stud returning home."

"Sounds good 2 me." I replied.

We sat around watching music videos after being bored of the movies that were on TV. We got caught up on what was going on each other lives. After a few glasses, we both were getting pretty buzzed. We decided to go back and forth and tell secrets to each other. I went first.

"Remember when the statue got trashed before I graduated. Everyone thought Ronnie did it and he got kicked out of school. The truth is that I really did it."

"Weak. Remember when you use to wonder how the bed use to wet when we slept together. I use to make it seem that I spilled some water, but truth is I was masterbating while thinking bout you."

Now, my mind was really swimming. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I knew we always been close, but I never knew Baby fancies me. After all, we are brother and sister. At this point, I take another sip of wine and make another confession.

"Do you know the reason why I rarely dated. Truth is that I been in love for a long time."

She asked, "Have I ever met her?"

"You have. I'm looking at her pretty eyes as we speak."

I looked her in the eyes and kissed her softly on the lips. She opened her mouth and I started probing her with my tongue. The kiss actually lasted probably a minute, but it felt like forever. We reluctantly pulled away and caught our breath.

"I waited forever to say this, but I want you Mike. I want you right now." She said with a seductive grin.

We came together for another kiss, this one more forceful and passionate. As I'm kissing her on the neck, I start squeezing her tits through the fabric of her nightie. She kisses me all over my face and neck. Pulling my shirt off me, she pushes me on my back and pulls off my shorts and boxers.

Kissing her way down my chest, Baby took hold of my hard on, which was pointing toward the sky and aching to be touched. She stroked it a couple of times before taking the whole length into her mouth. Now I had blowjobs before, but the sensation of this one was unlike any other. With just the right pressure and timely swirls of the tongue, my sis had me over the edge in minutes.

"Aaaghh, I'm coming."

I warned her, but she didn't relent. She doubled the efforts she was putting on my cock as I exploded rope after rope of my seed in her mouth. Needless to say that I will never look at those beautiful lips the same way after that. She swallowed every drop and cleaned off my cock.

"Now that my dick been relieved, why don't you come down here and return the favor Big Boy." She cooed.

I lifted the nightie up off her and began my assult, sucking on her tits, taking her very erect nipples in my mouth. At the same time I was doing this, I started probing my fingers into her pussy. She started humping my hand and after a few minutes, I had her close to the edge.

"That's it baby, fuck me. Fuck your baby sister. I'm close."

I applied a little pressure on her clit, which sent her shuddering into a massive orgasm. Once she came down, she had an angelic smile on her face.

"Oh Mike, I love you so much."

She took hold of my cock and sucked me back hard. Then, she straddled me, aiming my cock for her pussy. Once every inch was inside her, she started bouncing and rocking on me. We fucked for about 20 minutes until she was cumming again. As she let loose a massive orgasm, it sent me over, shooting my seed inside her.

We laid cuddled to each other as I ponder in my head whether or not my biggest fantasy come true could possibly be the biggest mistake of my life. I turn to look at the beautiful angel that I just made love and see her sleeping. I kiss her on the cheek and doses off into my own sleep.

Caprifreak
Caprifreak
20 Followers