Falling for Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the drama we took our seats on the sofa and ate until our bellies were full.

We both agreed the pizza was delicious. Then we heard a loud thunder that frighten me to the core.

"There goes the power."

I forgot there was a big storm coming today.

"I'm going to see if I can get the power back, stay here."

"Hell no, you're not leaving me alone in this freakishly large and now pitch dark house."

"You're right, c'mon." She laughed. I quickly grabbed her hand and explained that I was afraid of thunder.

"You wimp." She joked.

"Shut up." I laughed.

We began to walk down the stairs with a flashlight. It was so creepy down there.

"BOOM!!" Another loud clap of thunder scared me worst than before. I found myself tightly gripping Jessica's waist. I quickly let go of her waist.

She slowly turned around and held the flashlight between our faces.

"I would've never guessed you were afraid of thunder. You seem fearless." She teased.

"Well, we are in your creepy dark basement so excuse me for being a little freaked."

"Okay I'll leave you alone..for now."

"Shut up and find the power box."

"Okay little miss bossy." Laughed Jessica.

Soon we found the box and flicked every switch but nothing happened.

"Maybe you'll have to wait in the morning."

"Yeah maybe so."

With no luck of getting the power on, we went back upstairs.

"I think you should call Adrian and tell him you're staying. It's really bad out there."

"You're right."

"Hey babe."

"Hey, where are you, are you safe?"

"Yeah I'm at Jess's house. I think I'm going to stay until the storm is over."

"I think that's a good idea but do you think you'll be okay with all of this thunder?"

"Yeah, I'm no punk." I said jokingly.

"Sure you're not." He said sarcastically.

We both laughed. "Okay see you tomorrow, I love you."

"I love you too, babe."

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, looks like we're having a sleepover." I answered.

"Good, I'm going to look for some candles, c'mon."

We found six candles and decided to go back to her bedroom since it was pretty late.

While lighting the candles, I realized I didn't have anything to sleep in.

"Jess, do you have something I can wear to bed?"

"Of course."

I watched as she looked in her drawers for something to wear. She looked incredible in the candle light. I watched her every move and became extremely fascinated by her.

"Here you go."

"Thanks Jess."

"Your welcome, Amina."

I instantly began to change my clothes. First, I removed my shirt and out the corner of my eye, I saw Jess looking at me.

I don't think she meant to stare so long because when I turned to face her, she looked stuck as if she was in a trance.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, sorry...I was just thinking."

"Wanna share?"

"No, not really." She said with an embarrassing look on her face.

"Okay." I continued to change.

She began to change as well. Soon we were both done.

"Could these shorts be any shorter?" I asked while slipping into bed.

"Sorry they were the only thing I had."

"I was joking Jess, they're fine."

"Oh okay."

It was quiet for what seemed like forever. Then she spoke. "Amina, can I tell you something?"

"Of course."

"Well, we're going to be around each other for the next nine months so I figure I be honest with you."

"What's wrong Jess?"

She took a deep breath before speaking. "I'm attracted to you. I know you're married and straight but I just feel like you should know because sometimes I feel like I act weird around you and I don't want you to think I'm weird or trying to sleep with you or anything like that...Oh god and now I'm blabbering."

I laughed and reassured her that it was okay. "I have no problem with your attraction to me, I don't think your weird or trying to sleep with me for that matter."

"Is that what you were thinking earlier when we were changing clothes?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

I was lying there when the loud thunder filled the house. I grabbed Jess and squeezed her tight.

This time I didn't let her go.

12