Falling for Matthew Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icyblue
icyblue
267 Followers

As his finger touched my opening for the first time, my body spasmed lightly and we groaned in unison. He drew as much of my cock down his throat as he could one last time, before plunging his finger in my ass. My orgasm erupted violently from my body instantly. I could feel the immense pressure from my balls leaking from my body as my cum squirted into Matt's hot mouth. Shivers ran up and down my spine for almost a full minute, my balls contracting, trying to squirt more cum into his welcoming mouth long after they were empty.

When I finally regained control of my body, Matt relinquished his hold on my cock and put his head to rest on my hip. I just lay there for several minutes recovering from the most intense orgasm I've ever had while running my fingers gently through his hair. When I had finally collected myself enough to speak, I croaked out; "Thank you, that was amazing."

He grinned. "You're welcome. Now can I play with you some more or are you too sensitive?"

I looked at him incredulously. "You can try, but I doubt you'll get much of a response at this point. I've never cum so hard in my life."

He promptly started lapping at my cock and balls until they were spotless. He seemed to be reveling in the taste of me, I absolutely loved the look on his face as he cleaned me. Once he was satisfied that I was clean once more, he gently nudged my legs further apart. On his knees, between my legs, he sucked my balls gently into his mouth before he headed south and tried to give me a hickey in the sweet spot right below my balls. I could hardly believe it when I felt the tingling start up again.

Once he got me halfway erect, he told me to turn over. As I lay on my stomach, he moved up to sit on my hips and grabbed a bottle of hand lotion off the nightstand. Just as I was starting to wonder if he was going to fuck me, he caught me by surprise. Instead of lubing up his cock, he spread the lotion on his hands and got to work massaging my neck and shoulders. Taking his time, he worked his strong hands all over my upper back before working his thumbs along both sides of my spine. It wasn't much of a turn on, but it was utter bliss nonetheless.

When he reached the small of my back, he moved down to straddle my thighs before rubbing the last of the lotion into my hips and ass. At this point, I was half asleep. I had always found cumming to be an excellent way to cure for insomnia, and my massive orgasm coupled with his sensual massage was efficiently putting me to sleep.

"I'm sorry, I can't take it anymore. I feel like my cock is going to fall off. Can you, would you suck me off? I just need to cum quickly so I can focus on you again." He looked embarrassed to even be asking.

Surprise woke me up instantly. "Of course!" I said and flipped over. I was puzzled by his embarrassment, if anything I was the one who should be embarrassed. The thought of being selfish in bed with the man I loved was not pleasant, but I certainly hadn't intended to just lie back and let him make me feel good without returning the favor. He'd just been doing such a good job at it, that I couldn't focus on anything else. Realizing this was the time to put that right, I fully intended to give him a fantastic blow job in return. It wasn't to be however. His cock was barely in my mouth before it erupted.

"Oh God!" Matt cried as he pumped my mouth full of his sperm. I swallowed to the best of my abilities, feeling a little cheated for not being able to return the favor. His orgasm wasn't anywhere near as intense as mine had been, and he recovered quickly.

He blushed. "I'm sorry. I just couldn't help it; I'd been so close to cumming for so long. Now, where were we?" he said even as he flipped me back over, completely ignoring my protests that I wasn't finished with him yet.

"There will be plenty of time for all that later, but right now what I want more than anything is to have my way with you." Matt explained.

For a moment, I felt nervous about what he meant by that. I wasn't sure I was ready for him to fuck me, but then I remembered all the mornings I'd woken up with a cock so erect it hurt from dreaming about this and forced myself to relax. This was Matt after all, he would never want to hurt me. I still jumped slightly as I felt his feather light touch on my lower spine though. Thankfully, he didn't comment on it. He ran his fingers lightly down my backside before tickling my balls for a second. As I felt him spread my ass cheeks, I forced myself to take a deep breath and relax.

"Spread your ass for me." he whispered.

Lying there, exposing myself completely to him, with my face buried in the pillow, I could feel myself start to panic. I felt sure that once we got past the first time I would get used to it, but right now I didn't know what to expect and it was terrifying.

As Matt ran a fingertip lightly over my asshole I was relieved to find that it felt good. Nothing could have prepared me for what he did next. I heard him take a steadying breath and then I felt his stubble on my cheeks as he bent down and licked my asshole gently. All my hesitation fled my body as he ran the tip of his tongue around my opening. When he let his tongue penetrate me, I moaned loudly and couldn't help but push my ass in the air in an attempt to make him go deeper. In no time at all, my dick was throbbing and leaking pre-cum onto the sheets and I was literally panting for it as he alternated between lapping at my rosebud and sticking his tongue as far up my ass as it would go.

Much too soon, his tongue was replaced by his fingers. As he slid his long digit inside my slick ass I realized my sphincter was completely loose. Matt must have noticed the same thing, because as soon as he'd made sure he could fit three fingers inside me, he got to his knees and lubed up his cock with the body lotion.

At first he was very cautious and slow, but when he realized how hungry my ass was for his cock, he sped up his insertion. I felt so full I started to get worried again. Before he could notice me growing tense, I felt him hit my sweet spot, the prostate I knew was there but had never explored. My animalistic moan drove him wild, and it didn't take him long to start thrusting wildly. As he fucked me, his beautiful dangling balls slapped against me.

After a little while, he seemed to recollect himself and slowed down. He eased me down on my stomach and carefully covered my body with his own. Tangling his fingers in mine, he pinned my hands above my head, dominating me in the sweetest way imaginable as he showed me that I belonged to him, heart, body and soul. He kissed and nibbled my ear gently, and I responded by clenching down on him.

It seemed to undo him, and, putting his hands on my hips, he sped up his thrusting again. I knew we'd have plenty more times like this, so I didn't mind the ferocious assault on my prostate in the least. His short, hard stabs had me moving on the bed, the added friction was sweet torture on my already overstimulated nervous system. I could feel myself hurtling towards my orgasm. The sounds coming from Matt told me he was right there with me and I angled myself and thrusted back the best I could.

My orgasm broke over me like a great ocean wave, sending nerve endings all over my body tingling. My spasms triggered Matt's climax and he yelled out as he thrust into me as deep as possible one last time before holding perfectly still. His entire body seemed clenched as he filled me up with his cum. I was instantly hooked on the feeling of him cumming inside me, it felt so intimate and a little dirty.

Relaxing against my body once more, Matt ran his hands down the length of my arms tenderly before kissing my neck.

"You sure you haven't done this before? Cause you are a great lay." he teased, chuckling softly in my ear before pulling out and rolling off me somewhat reluctantly.

As Matt rolled onto his back, I followed him and snuggled into his side, resting my head on his shoulder. "I could get used to this, you know. You're stuck with me now." I whispered, not joking at all.

"That suits me just fine. Hey, you realize we can afford a nicer place in the fall now. A nice little one bedroom flat for just the two of us." he replied, smiling at me.

"I like the sound of that."

"My god you're adorable! I can't wait to play house with you. I'll be able to look after you all the time." he exclaimed.

"Oh no you don't! For once, you're going to be the one to be taken care of. I'll be making sure you eat properly. Can't have you fainting on me again. You really scared me you know!"

"Yes, mom. Whatever you say."

"I mean it. I can't believe your parents, they make me so angry sometimes! It's unbelievable how they're capable of ignoring you. You deserve better than that and I'm going to make damn sure I make up for it."

"You're sweet. Fierce, but sweet and I love you for it." he said and pulled me even closer kissing me on the forehead.

icyblue
icyblue
267 Followers
12