Falling For Susan Ch. 01

Story Info
John meets Susan.
7k words
4.35
15.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank ChasP and BlackStallion21 for editing. I will try update it regularly, a chapter in every two weeks. Focus is more on the story line, though I intend to include plenty of it.

John and Anna.

John slowed down his pace upon reaching his neighborhood. Reducing the volume on his iPod he trotted towards his house. He had hoped a morning run would clear his mind but he was as confused as he had been hours ago. He didn't notice the song playing through his headphones or the elderly couple taking a morning stroll or the paperboy delivering the daily newspaper. Everything seemed irrelevant at the moment except for one question.

'What am I going to do if Anna didn't get in?' he asked himself for a thousandth time. From the time he could remember he and Anna had been together in everything, no matter what it was, from silly pranks on their parents or friends to serious thing like stealing a police car on a dare. If they were in for a lecture from any of their parents they were in it together. Growing up John couldn't ask for another best friend.

Entering through the back door John silently walked towards his room, not wanting to wake his parents early on a Saturday. Tossing the iPod on his bed he quickly shrugged out of his sweaty pants and t-shirt and rushed to his bathroom. He turned on the shower and stood under lukewarm water spray. His cold body welcomed warmth and his thoughts returned to Anna.

Academically John's performance was great but Anna's was the best. They were both accepted into many prestigious colleges all over the country. But Anna nearly fainted when John got his acceptance letter from a university which they really want to attend and she didn't. She spent the next fifteen minutes bugging Alan (postman), until he told her to piss off, for her acceptance letter. She was quite sure Alan or someone in the postal department misplaced it.

That was a week ago and the chances of Anna getting in were beginning to thin. Ever since they entered high school, both teens set their eyes on a particular university; it was one of the most prestigious colleges in the country and best of all it was only eighty miles from home. Being an only child, John was very close to his parents and same went for Anna. They both wanted to stay as close as possible to home. The next university with same status was eight hundred miles away. They could attend some other college nearby but their parents would never accept that. When it came to education their parents never settled for anything other than the best.

John was now torn between home and Anna. If he accepted the offer it meant saying goodbye to eighteen years of friendship. If he chose to attend the same college as she, it would mean staying far away from home with no weekend visits. On the top of all of this, he was still surprised that Anna was not accepted. Graduation was only weeks away and they hadn't made a decision. They decided to wait till the last day before choosing.

"Come out, you lazy ass," Anna's voice came in along with the loud banging on the bathroom door. "How long are you going to stay in there? I have been waiting for you since forever."

"Quit it. I will be out in a minute," John shouted, with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "When are you going to learn to knock before entering my room?"

John grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his hips, not bothering to wipe his body as he opened the bathroom door.

Anna jumped on him wrapping her arms around his naked wet chest and started bouncing up and down in his arms laughing. His vision was filled with fiery red hair and John tightened his grip on her to bring her down to earth.

"I got in. I got in. I got in," she exclaimed with glee. "Alan brought the letter as soon as he could after seeing my name on the envelope. I am so happy right now."

Hearing those words John's tension melted away and he hugged Anna as tightly as he could. Anna hugged him back increasing her grip. They stayed like that for a few moments. John became aware of her wonderful body and quickly disentangled himself from her embrace.

"Great, that's just great. All that left is graduation. I can't wait to live the college life." John said with pure excitement. Even through the recent confusion he was really looking forward to it. Now that the things where on track John paid attention to the details.

A water strain appeared on Anna's white t-shirt, a result of her hugging his wet body, making it semi-transparent. Her nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric. 'Shit! No bra,' John thought shifting uncomfortably to hide his instant arousal. But Anna paid no attention to any of that.

"John, what would you have done if I hadn't gotten in?" she asked him looking in his eyes, expecting a truthful answer.

"What a stupid question, Anna. Of course I would have come with you," he answered without a doubt. John realized the truth behind his involuntary words. Yes, he would have chosen to go with her sooner or later.

"I know I can always count you," she said and hugged him again. "I can't wait to tell mom and dad about this. I just ran here after receiving the letter."

John disentangled himself so that Anna couldn't feel his hard on. He walked her to the front door, silently listening to her exited babble.

"See ya." Anna stood on tiptoes and kissed his cheek before walking towards her house across the street.

"See ya." John stood in door way watching her until she disappeared in to her house.

John didn't have a single memory without Anna in it. Part of the reason was that their parents had been best buddies since med school. Anna was also cool to hang out with and not to mention the fact that she was the most beautiful girl in the whole school or the whole town.

Anna's red hair was long and straight & glowed like fire. She liked to leave it free over her shoulders so the orange highlights could be seen when sunlight hit her hair. Her face was slightly angular with distinct high cheek bones, with a straight edged artistic nose. Her lips were full, and attractive dimples are formed on either side of her mouth whenever she smiled. Her beautiful smile could light up the entire town. Her almond shaped eyes were deep blue and one could be lost forever just by looking in them.

At 5 ft. 9 inches, Anna was every guy's fantasy in high school. Though she considered herself a bit tall, to John she was perfect. John got a few glimpses of her naked body few times (pure accidents). Her tits were perky without any sag and pointed nipples. John once raided her drawer and found her to be 34c. Her slender waist and wider hips formed a perfect pear shaped body.

Filled with these thoughts, John strolled into kitchen. His mother was up and making breakfast. Noticing him she turned around to give a 'good morning' kiss as usual.

"Don't you think you would be more comfortable with your clothes on, honey?" she asked, diverting her attention back to cooking.

"Yeah mom, first I need some water and by the way, Anna just got her admittance letter."

"That's a relief, John." She turned her head to look at him, over her shoulder. "I was a little worried myself."

John grabbed a glass, filled it with water and gulped it down. His mother left the kitchen, presumably to wake his father for breakfast. He followed her out to his own room, watching her.

Samantha, John's mother, at 40, was still is in great shape. Her blonde hair was smooth and straight and she was 5 ft. 6 inches tall. John owed his mom for most of his facial features.

Unlike his mom, John was tall. His height and build were from his father, Richard. At 6 ft. 2 John's a couple of inches shorter than his father. He inherited his father's black hair but he got his mother's piercing green eyes and cheek bones. John liked to maintain his body. A daily hour in gym, along with his football practice ensured that.

Along with sports, he also managed to keep his grades up, unlike other jocks on his team. Frankly, Anna was the reason behind them. All in all, this made sure that John had access to any hot girl in the school, either a cheerleader or a geek. He had had his fair share of them and none could resist his charm if he put his mind to it. Right now he is dating Amanda, a hot strawberry blonde with a gorgeous rack.

Most of his friends wonder why he wouldn't date Anna. Sure, Anna was the hottest, cutest and sexiest girl in the whole school but she was also his best friend. He didn't want to lose her by making a wrong move. He treasured her friendship beyond anything and did not want to lead their relation in a direction that might make her feel uncomfortable.

Right now the only thing he was looking forward to was his high school graduation and the after summer college life.

Graduation and break up.

"Why can't you do anything properly?" Anna grabbed the tie from John's hands. Placing it around his neck she tied the knot.

"Thanks. No matter how many times I try, I can never get this right." John checked the knot with his hands, loosening it a bit. They were standing on the school grounds watching the stage, prepared specially for their graduation, waiting to be called. John was wearing formal white shirt, neatly tucked into black pants. Anna made her entrance in a lovely blue dress, matching the color of her eyes, ending a couple of inches over her knees. "Come on. It's time." Anna pulled the black graduation cap over her head. John did the same, his eyes searching for Amanda. She was late, as usual. Anna pulled john's hand dragging him towards the teenagers, forming the line, impatiently waiting for their named to be called. As her name started with an A, Anna moved ahead in the line, leaving John behind.

John turned around, searching, wondering where in the hell Amanda was? A few moments later, she came running towards him. "I got held up by mom." She answered his unasked question, giving him a brief hug and quick peck on the lips. She was wearing a low cut, pink, short gown, which barely covered her ass. No wonder she got held up by her mom. Amanda wiggled away from her mother's lecture regarding her dress. She leaned forward, catching her breath, adding a good portion to her fairly exposed cleavage.

John bent down to kiss her cheek. "You look beautiful." he whispered in her ear, knowing that she was expecting a compliment. Hearing it, she blushed deeply. "Now hurry, you are one of first ones to be called upon to the stage."

Amanda took her place in the line, in front of Anna, talking to her. It took few minutes for the first student to be called. John cheered silently, for both girls, unable to see them from the backstage. When his name was announced, John stepped on to the stage with a relief that the wait was over. He looked over and found his parents. Anna and her parents were clapping wildly. Little to the right, Amanda's parents were doing the same. Before he came to his senses, John had the certificate in his hand and was shooed off the stage, making way for the next student.

John stood there not really knowing what was happening or what happened. He'd waited for this moment for a long time and it was over in a matter of seconds. Shrugging his shoulders, he walked towards his parents.

He was immediately pulled down by his mother, Samantha, for a hug and a kiss on forehead. "Oh god, John we are so proud of you." Tears welled in her eyes. John wondered how a med school graduate could get this sentimental over a simple high school graduation. 'Well, that's what mothers do,' he thought to himself.

As soon as she pulled back Jessica raised on her toes to give him a kiss on both cheeks. "I am so happy. You have no idea how much happy I am." Jess also started crying.

Jessica, Anna's mother, was a read head just like her. The man with John's father is Anna's father, Daniel, a leading cardiologist in the country. Like Richard, Daniel also has imposing personality.

"Good work son." Richard gave his son a one hand hug, other wrapped around Anna shoulder.

"You already know how I feel kids. So just give me a hug," Daniel said extending his arms.

"Photo time," Sam dug up a camera from her purse and started taking snapshots.

Couple of hours and what seemed like a hundred pictures later, everything calmed down. Finally, parents started leaving. Most of the kids remained, to attend one of the parties. John and Anna walked their parents back to their cars.

"Have fun, kids," John's dad said before getting into his car.

"Don't come home early," Anna's dad shouted and received a friendly punch from his wife.

Anna and John got into his Volvo XC90 and headed to football team captain, Michael's, guest house. Michael considered himself very luck to graduate, as he lost his hope of graduating high school long time ago. Now he's throwing a huge party and probably the best.

"What about Amanda?" Anna asked, stretching her hands and legs. Her dress rose a few inches up exposing her soft thighs. It took every ounce of his concentration to keep his eyes on the road.

"She left half an hour ago. I will meet her at the party." John answered, his eyes traveling back to her thighs. Anna didn't seem to notice. If she did, she didn't say anything.

Michael's guesthouse was blazing with music and activity. Drinks were circulating freely. Some people were drunk enough to skinny dip in the backyard pool. When they walked through the front, all the male attention was diverted towards Anna. She had broken up with her boyfriend six weeks ago and most of the guys were hoping to get lucky, including her ex.

John found Amanda talking to some girls. Noticing him she stood up and gave him a long kiss. Their tongues found each other and started wrestling. John gripped her ass cheeks with his hands to lift her higher. She curled her hands around his neck to maintain her balance. After a minute, she pulled back to catch her breath.

A few friends came to greet them, forcing them apart. John helped himself to a couple of drinks and passed chit chatting with someone, kissing Amanda every now and then. John looked across from time to time and saw guys flirting with Anna. When the party started heating up, Amanda suggested they go upstairs. But every bedroom upstairs turned out to be locked from the inside.

"None available at the moment," John said, as he tried the last bedroom door.

"Let's go to your car." Amanda grabbed his hand and pulled him. They were out of the door and in the backseat of his Volvo in under a minute.

"Kiss me," Amanda whispered in his ear. John grabbed her head and attacked her mouth with his. Their tongues fought for control. Her hand found his cock and rubbed it through his pants. John broke the kiss and slid his mouth over her chin. Amanda moaned.

John reached around her back and pulled down the zipper. Amanda rose slightly, shrugging the dress off her shoulders. She was naked underneath. When her huge tits popped into view, John attacked them mercilessly. He took the right nipple into his mouth while pinching the left one with his thumb and index finger. Her breath was now coming in gasps and she started making purring sounds.

He moved his right hand over her stomach, teasing her belly button. Slowly he moved it further down and started caressing her thighs. She pushed his head over to her left nipple. John oscillated between them while his hand traced circles closer and closer to her pussy, teasing her. He reached the edge of her lips and pushed a finger inside. She moaned in response.

"Oh God... Oh God... Oh God."

John inserted another finger in her pussy and started moving them in and out. Amanda rocked her hips back and forth, matching his moments. She pulled his head back and brought her lips back to his. She moaned in his mouth, still riding his fingers like a mad girl. She pulled her head back and cried in pleasure.

"Oh...oh...Joh...John...don't...don't stop."

She caught his hand and pulled it deeper. She shook violently for a minute and pulled his fingers out of her. Looking in his eyes she simply said "My turn."

She loosened his tie, pulling it over his head. Her hands found his buckle and loosened it. She undid his zipper and pulled down his pants along with his underwear. His rock hard cock sprang upward, seeking attention

Amanda got on her knees and started licking the tip with her tongue. John pulled the seat back to give her more space. Her hands caught the base of his dick and started moving up and down along the length of his shaft. She simply licked the tip while her hands milked him. John caught her head and pushed it towards his cock. She took the head in her mouth and John shoved a couple of inches into her mouth. She slid her mouth on his tool, finally managing to take it all the way in. When the head hit the back of her mouth John started bucking his hip, fucking her mouth.

"Amanda....soon...I am cumming..." John moaned.

John grabbed her hair tightly and shot his load in her mouth. She swallowed the whole stream with a smile on her face, and licked his dick clean.

Amanda rose and sat on his lap, straddling his legs. She kissed him and their tongues lashed out to meet again. "I need you in me now," she whispered. "Now fuck me."

She reached for cock and held it straight. Kissing him she slowly slid it inside her. They stayed like that for a minute, his cock inside her hot, wet cunt, without any moment apart from kissing. Slowly she started grinding her hips. John caught her ass and raised her a little before pulling her back. Amanda threw her head backwards and started fucking John. He kissed her neck and jaw.

"Har...harder....harder," she cried. John started pounding her back.

"Harder... fuck that little pussy harder." John increased his pace bringing his mouth to her right breast.

"Yes suck them...suck them...suck them." John took a nipple in his mouth and chewed on it. He slid his hard in between the cracks of her cheeks, inserted a finger in her little hole and finger fucked it. That drove Amanda to the edge.

"I am close...so close...faster," she shouted. John increased his pace further along with his finger in her asshole.

"Ah...I am...ah...ah....cumming," she moaned. Her body shook violently and she exploded on his cock. This drove John to the edge and he started pumping his seed deep into her.

They sat still catching their breath. Finally Amanda moved to retrieve her dress from car floor. She slid her hands into shoulder's flaps and John zipped her back. John pulled his pants upward and fastened his belt. Amanda sat in the side seat silently, looking out. She looked like she wanted to tell him something but was unable to find the right words. John sat looking at her face without making any sound.

"John, we need to talk," she spoke finally.

"Sure," John replied, knowing that an after-sex talk was really dangerous. He knew this was going to happen sometime. Amanda got in to a college two thousand miles away. She wanted to study politics.

"I don't think a long distance relationship is going to work," she said flatly.

"Yes. I was thinking the same."

"So this is it, then."

"Yes. This is it," John said, looking into her eyes. She leaned forward and gave him deep, slow, lingering kiss. Breaking the kiss, she got out of the car and walked away without looking back.

John sat in the car waiting for the pain to come. But strangely, it didn't. Partly because he knew that this was going to happen. Still he expected some pain. Then it hit him. He liked Amanda. He liked her a lot but he never had any genuine feelings for her. Probably, it was same with her too. John wasn't stupid enough to think that all the high school romances would last forever, especially when they were going to live thousands of miles apart for the next four years. He knew some people made it work. He also knew some people tried very hard to make it work, But that happened only if they had true feelings for each other and a spark of love, like any other. John was fortunate or unfortunate to have never felt that spark. John considered himself former because he was only eighteen. There's enough time ahead to fall in love. Right now, he just wants to enjoy his life.

12