Falling into a New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
1,999 Followers

Janice sat at the kitchen table with a cup of tea on the table before her. She was wearing her favorite flannel nightgown. It covered her just as the robe Bonny was wearing covered her. I called her flannel nightgowns her Fredrick's of Wyoming nightgowns.

"How was your evening with Adam?"

"It will take me some time to tell you about it. May I have some tea?"

She poured me a cup and I sat at the table. I told her about the world of Dom's and subs, at least what I had learned. She asked good questions and didn't seem too surprised that there were people who preferred being submissives.

I told her about the punishments I had seen and she was shocked. She believed that the men who did these things were sadistic. I couldn't argue with the label. I didn't know enough.

I told her about what happened to Bonny and how she had passed out and opened her mouth. She had something triggered inside her.

"I wish I could tend to her. He was so overboard with her. I'd like to hold her and comfort her, right after I slapped hell out of him."

"You can do all of that except slapping him."

"What are you saying?"

"When she collapsed I went to her aid. My guide Marsha and I helped her stop bleeding and her Master gave her to me. She is sitting out in my car right now."

Janice was out the door in a flash. I followed. In the garage she opened the car door and stopped. The look on Bonny's face stopped her. Bonny was terrified. I stepped to a spot where Bonny could see me and I said, "This is my wife. Whatever she says, you do. Now, come on into the house."

The fear disappeared and Bonny got out of the car. Janice helped her into the house and got her a cup of tea. I asked her to sit at the table with us. She hesitated.

"Your old Master never let you sit at the table did he?"

"No, Master."

"I am not your old Master. Life here will be different. Sit."

She sat down and accepted the tea. I could tell when she tasted the tea that her lips hurt. Janice went to our bathroom and came back with something to put on the tiny puncture wounds. That done she sat back down. We sipped tea and thought.

Janice said, "What about her clothes?"

"Bonny, did you have clothes at the meeting?"

"Only this robe, Master."

"What do you have on under the robe?" Janice asked.

"Nothing, Mistress."

"What did you wear at home in your previous home?"

"Nothing, Mistress."

"What did you do all day?"

"It was my job to keep the house clean and to cook the meals. It was my job to be available for the Master's pleasure and for the use of the others in the house."

"Are you a good cook?"

"Yes, Mistress. To ruin food will get me punished. I am very careful."

"Did you ever wear clothes at your other home?"

"If Master wanted me dressed in some way for a party or to please a guest he gave me what he wanted me to wear."

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Twenty-four."

Janice was thirty-seven and I was forty at that moment. Janice got up from the table and got a pad of paper and a pen.

"I'm going shopping tomorrow. You will wear clothes around here. Do you know your sizes?"

"I'm not sure, Mistress. It has been two years since I wore regular clothes."

"Ok. I'll guess and we can take back what doesn't fit." She turned to me and said, "You've seen her naked haven't you?" I nodded.

She turned back to Bonny and said, "Will you be cold if you take off the robe?"

"No, Mistress."

Janice moved a finger and Bonny saw the motion, made it mean strip and she dropped the robe. Janice took in a sharp breath at suddenly seeing Bonny nude before her. She looked at Bonny's shaved pussy and said, "I've never been this close to a shaved pussy before. Do you ever cut yourself when you shave it?"

"Master has a woman who comes to the house once a month and waxes all of us. I don't shave it."

"Ladies, I realize there is a lot to discuss and more to do, but I think it is time for all of us to go to bed. I'm dead tired and I know Bonny is as well. This can resume in the morning."

I stood. Janice said, "Where will she sleep?"

"We have a guest bedroom."

"I often slept on the floor beside Master's bed."

"We have a king sized bed. She can sleep this first night between us."

Janice took Bonny's hand and I followed them to the bedroom. Bonny helped me undress and lifted Janice's nightgown up over her head and off. We put Bonny between us on the bed, pulled up the covers and I shut off the light.

I wondered about how much touching Janice was willing to tolerate. I knew that Bonny would let me fuck her any way I wanted, but Bonny was not Janice. I fell asleep, able to feel the warmth of her near me, but not touching her.

When I woke I opened an eye and saw that Bonny was not in bed with us. I saw Janice still asleep and heard soft noises from the kitchen. I realized that Bonny was doing her job, preparing our meals. I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

When I flushed the toilet and turned to walk back into the bedroom Bonny stood in front of me with a mug of coffee and both cream and sugar in her other hand. In a whisper she asked, "How do you like your morning coffee, Master? I will remember."

"Black." She handed me the cup. "And, my Mistress?"

Janice's voice came from the bed, "Cream and sugar." Bonny picked up the mug for Janice and took it to her. Janice showed her how much cream and how much sugar.

"Thank you Mistress. I will remember."

Janice tasted the coffee and said, "What did you do? This is better than what I make."

Bonny proudly told Janice what she did to make the coffee better. Then Janice did something I had not seen her do in years. She got out of bed nude and walked to the kitchen with Bonny. Watching the two walking to the kitchen like that had a visible effect on me. I wondered if I should dress before going to the kitchen... and compromised by putting on a robe.

Both women were sitting at the table when I walked in. Bonny jumped up and served my breakfast to me. She noticed my erection and asked if I wanted her to take care if it.

Janice asked, "You sucked your Master's... you took care of his erection in the morning?"

"I sucked him whenever he asked. It was my privilege."

"Don't you feel demeaned when a man sticks his thing in your mouth?"

"No, Mistress. The most power I have in my life is to bring pleasure. When a man puts his cock in my mouth he makes me powerful. I have the power to have him cum. I can make him lose all control and I can swallow all he gives me."

"I never thought of it like that."

Bonny turned back to me and asked again, "May I suck your cock, Master?"

I unbelted the robe and it fell to my sides. Janice watched as Bonny bent from the waist and sucked my erection completely into her mouth. It did not take much time at all before my balls drew up and I was ready to fill her mouth. Janice got up and came to me. She lifted her left breast and put it into my mouth. I sucked and my tongue played with her nipple.

"God, Pete! I could get to like this way of life! Suck harder!"

Bonny sucked harder too and I filled her mouth with my seed. When I stopped filling her mouth she stood and asked Janice if she wanted some of it. Janice had never liked my cumming in her mouth. She turned her head and they kissed, swapping my cum between them. I kept sucking on Janice's breast.

When their kiss ended I released Janice's breast. Then they both kissed me. I tasted myself on their kisses and I thought, 'Not bad.'

Breakfast was great and since it was Saturday I didn't need to go to the university. Janice dressed, measured Bonny and then went shopping. Just before she left she looked me in the eye and said, "Did you fuck her last night at the party?"

"No. I haven't fucked her at all. What she did with us this morning was what we have done."

"Please don't fuck until I get home. I'm afraid that if I'm not here I'll lose you to her."

"I promise we won't fuck unless you are right here with us and I promise that ten years from now we will still be married and I will still be telling you I love you." We kissed and she kissed Bonny on the cheek just as she was leaving.

For the four hours Janice was gone Bonny was busy. She cleaned every room of the house, scrubbed the kitchen floor and did an inventory of the kitchen. I worked in my home office on reading papers written by students.

When Janice came home she tooted the car horn once as she pulled into the garage. Bonny and I went to the garage and helped her carry bags into the house. Our garage is attached to the house so we can walk between in the nude without the neighbors seeing.

We took all the bags to the master bedroom and Janice had Bonny put on each and every item. She guessed correctly on her bra size, 34C, and for almost everything else. She had jeans, skirts, pull over blouses and halter tops. There were three pair of shorts in the bags. Two with very wide open legs and a pair I thought were small enough for an eight year old. They were spandex and when Bonny put them on the center seam went right between her pussy lips and from behind almost half her behind was exposed.

Janice was pleased with her shopping trip, until Bonny asked a question.

"Why did you buy these clothes? I don't go anywhere. My job is here and I do it best nude."

"You..." Janice stopped. She thought about her answer. I thought too and spoke.

"At least once a week you will need to go shopping and buy the things we need around here so you can take care of us. I will not go to the market for you. You do not expect your Mistress to do your shopping for you, do you?"

"No, Master. Now I see why I have clothes. Thank you Mistress for such nice clothes." They loaded the few clothes that didn't fit back into bags and put the rest in the closet in our guest bedroom.

Janice noticed that the house was clean. She smiled and said, "Why didn't we think of this, years ago?"

"Because we had never heard of Dom's or subs years ago."

The weekend was fun and we got to know more about Bonny as the hours passed. On Sunday morning we woke to the sight of Bonny standing at the end of the bed with two cups of coffee. When the coffee had us fully awake Janice said, "I'm horney. Watching Bonny's cute body has me thinking about sex all the time."

"Would my Mistress like me to eat her pussy?"

"I'm not a lesbian."

"Neither am I Mistress. I am pleasure. If I can bring it to you I will be happy."

I looked at Janice and said, "Spread your legs. Bonny is going to eat you and I am going to attend to your tits and mouth."

Bonny pulled the covers off the bed and crawled between Janice's legs. I kissed Janice and allowed my passion free reign. My hands held her tits and my thumbs stroked her nipples.

Very quickly I could tell that Bonny was as good at eating pussy as she was at sucking cock. I felt a hand on my leg and realized it had to be Bonny's hand. Janice's arms were too short to reach where the hand was. Over time it crept towards my cock and found it. Janice was panting and shaking as she was being stimulated.

"Oh, Jesus! I'm going to cum! I'm going to... aaarrrruuuugggggg!"

Her head was thrown back, eyes closed and the sounds were from somewhere deep inside her. I held on and then I felt Bonny's hands guiding my hips into position to fuck Janice. She guided my hard cock right into Janice's wet pussy and held my balls as I started to stroke.

Janice's eyes opened and she said, "Love me, Pete. Fill me up!"

I gave her just what she asked for. Bonny was behind me and reached around me, lifting and spreading Janice's legs. I hooked them with my arms and kept pounding into Janice.

"Oh, Pete! I'm close again! I want to cum again! Don't stop."

I felt Bonny's fingers touching my cock as it entered Janice. The Janice said, "Now! Oh God Now!" I felt her channel squeeze my cock and I knew she was cumming for the second time. Suddenly she stiffened and passed out! I started to pull back.

Bonny said, "Master, stay inside her. When she comes back she needs to feel you filling her."

I pushed deep inside her. Her eyes fluttered and opened. A smile of satisfaction spread over her face.

"Have you cum, Pete?"

"No, not yet."

"Then give it to Bonny. Bonny, lay here beside me."

"Yes, Mistress."

As soon as she was in place I shifted over and slid into her. She felt very different from Janice. Janice turned and took Bonny's nipple into her mouth.

"Please suck my nipple hard, Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress! I will cum soon."

I pounded away at her pussy and Janice sucked on her breasts until she shook and moaned.

"May I cum for you Master?"

"Cum now, Bonny! Cum for me now!" She did. She thrashed and moved beneath me as though possessed. She flooded me and the bed. I unloaded into her and grunted in pleasure.

For a long while we lay together on the bed recovering from our efforts. Bonny was the first to get up. She got wet wash cloths and washed both Janice and I. Then she got back on the bed and said, "Thank you Master and Mistress. Did I please you?"

Over the first months of life with Bonny we discovered many things. We learned how to be dominant. Not like Marcus or even like Adam, but Dom none the less. We learned how big a benefit it was to be taken care of the way Bonny took care of us. Janice learned to both accept and give pleasure with a woman. I learned how to be a better lover to both of them. We also learned about bondage and pain as a way to pleasure.

Bonny is still with us. Our friends think she is Janice's sister. I send Adam a thank you card on the anniversary of the party he took me to. I still tell Janice and Bonny that I love them every day.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
1,999 Followers
12