Falling Prey To An Online Hypnotist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
451 Followers

When he came in her ... he lifted her legs up to the backside of the couch and urged her to stay there. She hung her head off the bottom of the couch and laughed uncontrollably at everything being up-side-down. Mr. Samuel stood in front of me with his wet cock in hand – aiming it just inches from my face. I thought for sure he was going to make me clean him up. But he didn't. Instead, he asked me, "Do you want to stay in bondage all night long – with either Kathy or I spanking your ass and making you cry some more – or would you like to be set free?"

"I want to be set free," I mumbled.

"Sir .. always address me as Sir .... You want to be set free Sir," he corrected me.

Powerless to stop him – and thinking he was going to bitch slap me with his softening cock – I answered him again, "Sir, Please set me free."

"If I set you free – will you willingly lick Kathy clean. I want you to lick all of her cum and my seed from her pussy. Can you do that boy?" Mr. Samuel asked.

I had NO way to get free by myself, and Kathy sure didn't seem eager to assist me, so I figured if I was free – I could always hit him, and bolt from the room. He's already won Kathy – no sense me licking cum from her pussy. "Yes. I will do that," I answered.

WHAP

WHAP

WHAP

"I just got through telling you to call me Sir," he said with venom.

I didn't realize he had picked up the crop again ... but it spanked my ass hard several times before I could correct myself. "SIR .. Yes Sir ... Oh, Yes Sir ... Master Sir .. I will lick her clean."

When he didn't set me free – I wondered why not. Instead, he told Kathy to keep her legs up and that he was sorry if she got any 'rug burns' when he drags her to me. That is exactly what he did. He dragged her to me, and put her pussy just couple of feet below my face. She had a silly laugh and I looked down to see her matted bush. Some cum was already leaking out of her pussy, past her ass and onto the hardwood floor.

Mr. Samuel saw my quizzical look and answered the question floating in my head without me even asking it. "You need to clean her FIRST – then I will let you go. You don't think I was going to let you go – and you would scurry over to her dripping twat and suck it clean and dry do you?" Then he lowered the front part of the sling I was in – so my ass was still high, my hands were still bound spread eagle, but my face was right on top of her pussy. Then he lowered it down some more, and my face fell between her thighs. I had to strain my neck to reach her steamy pussy.

Useless to object – I began licking at her wet pussy. I lapped at it for a long time – and then the grossest thing – I felt a huge wad of thick mucus come out. I can only assume that was one of his spurts from his cock. By this time, Kathy was holding my head ... and pushing my face tighter to her pussy.

Not satisfied that I had gotten all of his cum from her pussy, Mr. S lowers me down the rest of the way and loosens the straps that hold my hands and legs. That didn't last long, he flipped me over so I was face up and swapped the straps to the other side – so now I was back to being pulled spread-eagle again. I might have been able to lift myself up and escape – I might not be able to .. I don't know. I wasn't free very long. My arms were sore and stiff. But now ... my ass was against the cold floor and it hurt. The swellings and welts had not ceased to cause a throbbing pain and my ass was still on fire. He told Kathy to sit on my face and let me finish licking her. Before she could completely sit on me, and while getting settled – a huge glob of cum dripped out of her pussy and landed right in my eye. I wanted to wipe it away .. but with my arms bound, just couldn't. I wanted to tell them that its there – but didn't have the chance before she seated herself on my mouth. I went back to licking, and sucking her pussy.

Now satisfied that I had gotten all the cum from her pussy She slid off my face, and used the negligee I had on to wipe my face and eyes.

... Mr. Samuel pressed the button on the computer BING ... my head got fuzzy. BING ... I heard "you feel weak" BING .. "OBEY"

I saw Mr. Samuel hover over my stretched out body. Standing with one foot on either side of my temple, I had a clear view (admittedly a strange view) of his dangling cock and ball sack.

"You are weak. What do you see before you that is STRONG and POWERFUL?" Mr. Samuel asked us both.

My view was his cock ... and I think Kathy said the same thing – I am not sure. I know I wanted that cock. That is what I thought was strong and powerful.

"Good Sluts. Kathy, straighten Teddie's wig and recoat his lips with lipstick. We can't have a slut look so bad – now can we?" When she did this, then he said "unlock Teddie and both of you kneel and worship my cock and balls."

As soon as my hands and feet were free, I scurried to my knees to kneel at his feet and orally worship that huge cock. It's all I could think of. I know Kathy was doing the same. I could see her pretty curls and blueish green eyes. But my mind – was intensely focused on his cock and his pleasure. Even after shooting his load three times tonight – his balls were still enormous. Hefty and filled with plenty more cum ... he relished this site: us both fighting over loving his cock. This man was totally filled with enjoyment over the control he had. There was nothing I could do about it. When I appeared to be free from his mind control clutches, I was bound and helpless to stop him and when I was free from the bondage, my mind was like applesauce and totally worthless to defeat him.

Over the next few weeks, Kathy continued to change. I watched the computer programs a few times, but basically stayed away from Mr. Samuel so I didn't have to be put in the position of serving him. He didn't seem to mind me not being around, I think he had more fun playing with my ex-girlfriend instead. Kathy had gone from a smart, talented, young woman to a cock-crazed slut who acts more like a bimbo each day. She had fought his power, and now she relished it. She thought the hypnosis was a joke, and yet today – she eagerly obeys him and throws me away. She had changed her clothes, her manner, and her very life. She was a bookworm – going for her PhD and now, she wants to watch his video and study pole dancing, bondage techniques and oral sex.

I got to find out that Kathy had written several items in her earlier Blogs against this man, but he turned her will to worship him. He proudly announced that he had a victory over someone in the community, who months ago wouldn't have given him the time day. As strong as she was against him, she was equally enamored by him now. Sometimes a guy and girl fight – hate each other, and then something sparks them – and they end up married. Well, he hasn't married Kathy yet – but he has claimed her for his own. The last week she had ridiculed me and turned down any sex with me – in favor of Mr. Samuel. Once, she came back from visiting him, and called me to the bedroom and told me to get down on my knees and worship her pussy. Since I hadn't had sex in a while, I jumped at the chance, thinking that this would lead to me getting laid too. Little did I realize her pussy was still dripping with his semen. As I was licking it up – I suddenly tried to pull away, but she held onto my head and kept egging me on to lick it some more.

I have lost Kathy – and if I don't want to turn into a cock worshiping, sloppy cunt licking wimp I should just let her go and stop thinking about her. Better still, I should kick her out, but something deep inside me – thinks I can still win her. So, I stay and put up with the fact that she has changed and he controls her.

The End.

StryWrter7

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
451 Followers