Fallon's Final Fling Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers

Celeste crept up behind Fallon, put her hands on Fallon's waist, and then slid them under her tank top. She caressed Fallon's smooth belly, and then reached for her full breasts. Fallon sighed as a wave of pleasure washed over her body, and then collapsed into Celeste's enveloping arms. Her tongue continued jousting with Delilah's while Celeste applied gentle pressure to her nipples. Fallon felt the tingling sensation cascade over her skin, starting at her mouth and terminating at her clit. The more the two women touched her, the more aroused she became.

Fallon was too far gone to realize that Delilah had released one handful of her hair. She became aware of that hand when it reached under her skirt and started probing her slit. Fallon's knees buckled when Delilah grazed her clit. She straightened herself, leaned backward into Celeste, and parted her thighs for Delilah's adept fingers.

Delilah curled her index finger around her middle finger, and then slid it into Fallon's moist tunnel. She pressed her thumb against Fallon's clit and applied light pressure in a slow, circular motion.

"Oh my god!" Fallon gasped, bending her neck backward.

The tingling that originated in her mouth and nipples was now focused in her wet slit. Her clit was throbbing against Delilah's thumb, while the fingers sliding in and out of her tunnel were becoming slicker by the second.

"What are you doing to me?" Fallon panted.

"My, my, our little bride is rather wet, isn't she?" Delilah teased.

Fallon tried to answer, but all that came out was a squeal.

"Kiss me again," Delilah demanded.

Fallon leaned forward and pressed her mouth against Delilah's. Her tongue was instantly between Delilah's lips, seeking the back of her throat. Delilah increased the pressure of her thumb on Fallon's clit, while at the same time increasing the speed of her fingers gliding in and out of the younger woman's slit.

"Where are my fingers?" Delilah asked.

"In..." Fallon breathed, "...my pussy."

"Do you want me to stop?" Fallon withdrew her hand.

"No! Please!"

Delilah slipped three fingers into Fallon and twisted them in a corkscrew motion.

"Unnnnnh!" Fallon groaned.

"Is this a fair payment for my underwear?"

"Yes! Yes!"

"Are we even?"

"Yes!"

"Wrong. I'll tell you when we're even."

Delilah thrust her fingers in and out of Fallon's slick tunnel. Juices were running down her wrist as she twisted her fingers in Fallon's cunt. Fallon felt her knees buckle as her orgasm rose up in a wave, blocking out all sight and sound. She didn't notice the nearby dancers staring and pointing in her direction.

"Ungh! Ungh! Mmmmmm! Ahhhhhhhh!"

Fallon collapsed into Celeste, who supported the smaller woman's limp body and prevented her from sliding to the floor.

"Now, we're even."

"Yes," Fallon sighed. "Even. Thank you."

"You rather enjoyed that, didn't you?"

"Are you kidding? That was amazing."

"I'm beginning to think you've signed up for the wrong team, sweetie. Are you sure you want to get married tomorrow?"

"Yes, of course. That was just the alcohol taking control. I'm strictly dickly."

"Sure you are. If you change your mind, you know where to find me."

"Why does everyone keep saying that to me?"

"C'mon, I'll walk you to the bathroom," Celeste said.

"Wait--I need to get a pic."

Fallon took out her cell phone and exchanged it for the thong. She held the panties in one hand while she circled her other arm around Delilah's waist.

"Say pussy," Celeste teased.

"Pussy!"

The camera flashed as the two women giggled. Celeste handed the phone back to Fallon and grabbed the panties from her.

"Wait for me, Delilah, I'll be right back."

Celeste held Fallon by the arm and walked her toward the restrooms. When they reached the ladies room, they found that the line was gone. The two walked inside without stopping.

"Can I have the panties now?"

"In a second. There's still the matter of my finder's fee."

"Finder's fee?"

"Of course. I made it possible for you to get the underwear. I should be rewarded too."

"And what do you want?"

"Just a kiss."

"A kiss?"

"That's all. Just a kiss."

Fallon closed her eyes, tilted her head, and puckered her lips. Celeste guided Fallon to an open stall, closed the door, and lowered her mouth to Fallon's face. Fallon's lips parted in anticipation. Celeste licked Fallon's mouth, and then sank to her knees. She pulled Fallon's skirt up to her waist, pushed her knees apart, and slipped her tongue between the folds of Fallon's pussy.

"Ohhhhhh! Not fair. You said a kiss."

Celeste flicked her tongue up and down Fallon's slit, drinking in the fluid flowing from her canal. She found Fallon's clit, sucked it between her teeth, and flicked her tongue back and forth.

"Mmmmmm! That feels sooo good," Fallon hummed.

Celeste sucked on Fallon's pussy for another minute, then stood up and kissed her on the mouth. Her lips taste like my pussy.

"You said just a kiss."

"I did say that. I didn't say where."

"You can't just leave me like this. I'm so close."

"I'm sorry, honey, but Delilah is waiting for me. I have to get back out there before some other dyke moves in on her. She's definitely not going home alone tonight."

"Alright. I see."

"Here's my number. If you change your mind, call me."

"Ah, sure. Good night. And thanks again."

* * * *

Fallon made her way back to base and dropped the thong on the table. Selena looked at her with a quizzical expression on her face.

"Congratulations," Selena said. "You're back in the lead. How were you able to manage that? I thought for sure this one would stump everyone."

"I'm irresistible," Fallon said, grinning. "Men, women, it doesn't matter. They all succumb to my charms."

"No, really, how did you do it? You aren't supposed to have any money on you, you know."

"I don't! You wouldn't believe it, but this place is crawling with lesbians. I found a chubby dyke and, well, here's the result."

Fallon reached for the thong and held it in front of Selena. Selena swatted it away from her face.

"Are you out of your mind? Put that thing down."

"I was just showing you. Relax. Don't get your own panties all twisted in a knot."

"Well, good for you. You've discovered your gay side and seduced a dyke. I suppose you'll be marching at the next GLBT rally."

"No!"

Selena reached for an open bottle and poured another glass of champagne. She set the bottle on the table amidst seven empty bottles and handed the glass to Fallon.

"Here, drink up. You need to get moving. Natalie's team is right behind you. You don't want to lose to Ms. Silicone, do you?"

"No! She wins at everything!"

"Then get to stepping. I don't want to see her having one more thing to rub in your face."

"Yeah, you're right, I guess. She already thinks she's all that with her pumped up, perky breasts. What's next?"

"Let's see ... number five ... drink a shot of Black Velvet."

"Oh hell, that'll be easy. All I have to do is stand next to the bar and guys are lining up to buy me a drink. I'll be right back."

* * * *

Ten minutes later Fallon was departing the table once again, having deposited a shot glass with Selena and downed another glass of champagne. Number six...I can't read this. Tattoo a guy's ass? How the fuck am I supposed to tattoo a guy's ass? Oh, wait. Let me look at that again. God, I'm so drunk. OK. Number five...drink a shot of Black Velvet. Hold on...I already did that one. Number six...get a photo of a tattoo on a guy's ass. Photo a guy's ass? Shit. That horny little bitch just wants to see guys' asses. She's such a slut.

Fallon wandered into the men's room with her cell phone in hand. She was surprised to find it laid out like the women's room, but with two fewer stalls and a row of urinals in their place. There were three guys at the urinals, one guy washing his hands at the sink, and one more waiting for a urinal to become vacant. Fallon shuffled over to the guy standing in front of the sink.

"Hey! Can I take a picture of your ass?"

"Excuse me?" a short, muscular, mid-thirties man answered. "Do you know where you are, sweetheart?"

"Of course I do, silly. I'm in the men's bathroom. My friend sent me in here to take pictures of men's butts. Now, show me your butt."

"I'll show you my butt if you show me yours," said a blonde guy with long hair and a leather jacket. He stepped away from the wall and walked toward the sink. "Let's see your ass, honey."

Two guys quickly zipped their pants, stepped away from the urinals, and joined the blonde guy as he closed in on her.

"This bitch is wasted," remarked a guy in a black t-shirt and jeans. "She'll do anything right now and by tomorrow won't even remember."

The blonde guy reached her first. He lifted her short skirt and grabbed a handful of ass. The two other guys closed in, surrounding her on three sides. The last guy at the urinal zipped up and headed for the door.

"Um, before we do anything, I need to see some butts," Fallon said. "Show me some butt, boys. Hee hee, I just called you 'butt boys.' Get it? 'Butt boys.' Hee hee."

"Let's see what you're calling us when you've got Joe's cock in your mouth, Alex's cock in your pussy, and my cock in your ass. We're gonna hit that shit so hard and stretch you out so bad you won't even feel your husband's dick on your wedding night."

"How did you know I'm getting married tomorrow?'

"Look in the mirror, you stupid drunken whore."

The blonde guy reached out and pulled Fallon's skirt up to her waist, exposing her entire ass and pussy. Joe was reaching for her breasts when he suddenly went flying backwards.

"That's enough," the short, muscular guy said in a low, even tone. "Let her go. Now."

"Or you'll do what?" the blonde guy asked.

The short guy didn't say a word. Instead, he swung his fist in a wide arc ending at the blonde guy's jaw. His fist struck with a sickening thud that was followed by an even louder crash as the blonde guy's unconscious skull hit the tile floor.

"Do either of you two want to try me?" he barked.

Joe stood up and started in his direction, but Larry turned and fled. Deserted by his last ally, Joe stopped in his tracks to assess the situation.

"Pick this piece of shit up off the floor, and then the three of you get the fuck out of here. I don't want to see any of you in here again. Understand?"

"Look, I don't want any trouble. The bitch was just asking for it, you know?"

"What I know is the three of you were about to commit a gang rape in this bathroom. My job is to make sure shit like that doesn't happen in this club. Now I want the three of you to get the fuck out of here and don't ever come back. You're permanently banned."

"Jeez, dude, chillax. We didn't do anything."

The bouncer took a menacing step toward Joe.

"You're still talking when you should be walking."

"Alright--I can take a hint. Bye."

Joe bent over and helped the blonde guy to his feet. The two staggered toward the exit.

"And you," the bouncer said, turning toward Fallon, "are damn lucky I was here to save your ass."

"Lucky? You just fucked up my chance to get a prize. How am I lucky?"

"Damn, you really are clueless."

"This is my bachelorette party. I'm doing a scavenger hunt."

"I know what you're doing. I've been watching you for the last hour."

"Oh? Really?"

"It's my job. And I think it's time you called off this little game before someone gets hurt. You're too drunk to take care of yourself."

"Ha! You just don't want me to win. You're probably working with Natalie."

"Who?"

"Natalie. One of my bridesmaids. The girl in the ugly green dress."

"Never saw her."

"Liar. She put you up to this. Either her, or Michelle."

"Listen, just call it a night and go home. You'll need to sleep off your hangover before the wedding."

"I'm not going anywhere until I win."

"You're too drunk and too stubborn for your own good. What's the next item?"

"I need to take a picture of a guy's butt."

"Are you sure?"

"Why do you think I was in here?"

"Let me see your list.

Fallon handed the list to the bouncer. He looked it over, and then broke out laughing.

"You need a picture of a tattoo on a guy's butt. And your face needs to be in the picture."

"Oh yeah. A tattoo. I almost forgot."

"You're in luck. I have a small tattoo on my left cheek."

"Really? You'll help me?"

"Just this one time. Now hurry up. I've been in here with you too long already."

The bouncer unbuckled his belt, opened his pants, and pulled them down just far enough to reveal a dagger piercing a heart emblazoned on the upper half of his left butt cheek. Fallon squatted next to him, held up her cell phone, and snapped a picture.

"Is that good?"

"Yes. That should work."

"Then get out of here, and don't let me see you in the men's room again. If I do, I'll have to throw all of you out and I really don't want to do that."

"OK. I got it. Thanks again."

"Good luck."

Fallon left the restroom, sent the photo to Selena, and then headed toward the bar. A shot of Captain Morgan? No problem.

* * * *

"One szhot of Cap'n Morning," Fallon slurred in Selena's direction as she slammed the empty shot glass on the table. "Whuzz next?"

"Let's see...Captain Morgan. That was number seven. Number eight is ... ha ha...this one should be fun. You need to get a lipstick print on your breast. Preferably around your nipple."

"Whut?"

"You need to get a girl to suck on your nipple and leave a lipstick print. And you better hurry, Natalie's team is ahead of you."

"Who?"

"Nasty Natalie. I don't know how those sluts are doing it, but her team is kicking ass. Drink another glass of champagne and get going--you've got some serious ground to make up."

"I can't. All that champagne is making me have to pee. Oh shit. Did I just piss myself?"

"No, you just spilled some champagne." Selena grabbed a handful of napkins and wiped Fallon's skirt and thighs. "Now go to the bathroom and pee, and then catch up with Natalie. You're almost done."

"Right. Thank you. I love you Selena."

"I love you too, Fallon."

"Thank you for organizing this party for me. You're a good friend."

"You have no idea, honey. Now get moving, we still have a lot to do tonight."

"OK. I'm going."

Fallon stumbled away in the general direction of the restrooms. Selena picked up her phone and snapped pictures of her as she departed.

* * * *

Lipstick on my nipple? Who puts lipstick on their nipples? Where am I going to find a lipstick? I found my nipples.

"I found my nipples."

Hee hee. Did I just say that or did I think it? Why did I say that? Did I lose my nipples? Oh, god, I'm so drunk. I've got to beat Natalie. Selena said I have to beat Natalie. Oh fuck, the room is spinning. I can't beat Natalie. She got a boob job. I know...I need to find the lesbians.

Fallon staggered toward the area of the dance floor where she last saw Celeste and Delilah. She peered through the dim lighting, the flashing strobes, and the pulsing beat until she found them. The two were still dancing in the same dark corner, locked in an embrace, and grinding their crotches against one another.

"Hey, lesbians!" Fallon shouted.

"Well well--look who's back," Delilah said with a grin.

"Did you change your mind?" Celeste asked. "Decided to join our team?"

"Huh?" Fallon scrunched her face. "You're playing too?"

"She must be talking about her scavenger hunt," Celeste surmised. "What do you need now, baby?"

"I need one of you to put lipstick on my nipples."

"Excuse me?" Delilah inquired. "You need what?"

"I need lipstick on my nipples."

"Let me see your list," Celeste reached for the sheet of paper. "OK, I see. Number eight, get a lipstick print on your breast. You've certainly come to the right place for that one. Should I do the honors, or would you prefer that Delilah does it?"

"I'm not greedy," Delilah said. "I'll share."

"She does have two breasts," Celeste noted.

"And there are two of us," Delilah added.

"That's a one-to-one correspondence," Celeste grinned.

"It must be fate," Delilah opined.

"Or divine intervention," Celeste said.

"I'm not religious," Delilah giggled.

"But that doesn't mean we can't give her a religious experience." Celeste cocked her eyebrow.

"Or at the very least, an epiphany." Delilah nodded.

Delilah pushed Fallon against the wall, lifted her tank top over her breasts, lowered her face to Fallon's chest, and sucked her right nipple into her mouth. Celeste followed, sucking the left nipple between her teeth.

"Oh my god!" Fallon blurted.

"It's working," Celeste mumbled through clenched teeth.

"We're fucking miracle workers," Delilah giggled.

As the two women sucked her nipples, Fallon felt the room spinning at an ever-increasing speed. She would have fallen over but for the wall supporting her from behind.

A fresh wave of heat spread across her body. Her face felt hot, and her naked chest felt sticky with sweat. Those feelings paled compared to the heat burning between her thighs.

"Oh my god," Fallon moaned. "This feels so good. Nothing has ever felt so good."

Celeste and Delilah continued sucking Fallon's nipples. Her mind--fueled by lust and dulled by alcohol--soared on an ascending wave of pleasure. She lost track of where she was and what she was doing. Her mind was focused on a single thought. I'm going to cum.

Fallon wrapped a hand in each woman's hair and pushed their faces tighter against her chest. Celeste responded by sliding one hand down Fallon's thigh and grabbing a handful of ass with the other. She caressed Fallon's soft, smooth skin while she continued her oral assault on Fallon's nipple.

Damn, I am so turned on. Why can't I cum? Fallon opened and closed her legs, attempting to create friction between her thighs and will herself to an orgasm. I've never been this turned on before, but I can't cum. Why?

Her anxiety bordering on frustration, Fallon slipped a hand under her skirt, intending to generate the friction she needed to reach her climax. Her efforts were stymied when she found Delilah's hand already there, cupping her pussy in a rigid embrace.

"Please!" Fallon cried. "I want to cum so bad!"

"Stay with us tonight," Delilah cooed, "and I promise you'll cum more than you ever have in your entire life. I can do things to you and touch you in ways that you've never imagined."

"Mmmmmmm," Fallon moaned. "Let's go."

"Wait," Celeste interrupted. "Don't you need to get a picture, first?"

"Oh yeah, you're right. How could I forget?"

Fallon pulled out her cell phone.

"Let me have one of you on each side, kissing a breast."

The ladies stood on either side of her, bent over, and kissed her lipstick-smeared breasts. Fallon held out her phone, flashed the picture, and then pulled her top into place.

"Wait a minute. This isn't right. I have to get back to my friends."

"Just send them a text saying you had to go home. They'll understand."

"Fuck! I'm getting married tomorrow. I can't go with the two of you."

"Spend one night with us and you'll forget all about whomever you were planning to marry tomorrow," Delilah urged.

"No. No. I gotta go. I was doing something. What was it? Damn! Something important, I think. I gotta get out of here. I have to find Selena."

Fallon turned and staggered away.

"So much for that," Celeste said.

"It's OK. I wasn't counting on her, anyway. She would have just been icing on the cake."

"And I'm supposed to be the cake?"

"Precisely."

"Then let's get out of here. I think it's time you had a taste."

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers