Fallon's Final Fling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
834 Followers

When she was done, Officer Larson stood up and leaned into Fallon. She placed her mouth within inches of Fallon's ear and whispered. "I'm almost finished."

Fallon sighed. She took note of her own arousal, which was becoming a new source of frustration. Her response to the officer's ministrations was shocking, but she was helpless to do anything about it.

Officer Larson cupped Fallon's bald crotch with her naked hand. She rubbed up and down the slit, spreading the copious moisture along the lips and mound. At first Fallon was embarrassed when she noticed the scent of her pussy wafting from below, but became aroused as the odor invaded her nostrils. The officer stopped rubbing just long enough to slip two slender fingers into Fallon's steaming cunt. She fingered her with two digits for several seconds, and then added a third. Fallon gasped as she felt an orgasm approaching.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned. "That's..."

Officer Larson removed her fingers. Fallon groaned.

"Why?"

"Did you really think I was going to let you climax? We're not here for me to entertain you, honey. I'm afraid you've got the wrong idea about how the criminal justice system works."

"Please," Fallon pleaded. "I'll do whatever you say."

"I'm not worried about that. You've already guaranteed your cooperation. Now, let's finish searching you for contraband. I have a constitutional right, you know."

The officer slipped her glove hand between Fallon's legs. She moved it back and forth, collecting moisture on the tip of her index finger. She slid the finger to Fallon's anus and pushed. The finger slid in after some initial resistance.

"Ungh! There's nothing in there!"

"I know, but regulations say I have to check. Are you objecting?"

"No," Fallon moaned.

Officer Larson removed her hand, wiped her glove on Fallon's thigh, and then walked over to Bill. She stood next to his horizontal form, looked down, and smiled. Without warning she delivered a vicious kick to Bill's ribs.

"Umpf," he groaned.

"I'm bored. Time to entertain me."

* * * *

"Her car is still here, but she isn't in it," Eva announced. "Now what?"

"Q–check the bathrooms again," Selena ordered. "Eva, you and Michelle walk around the parking lot and check the other cars. Natalie, go with them. The rest of you might as well go home and get some rest. We'll take care of our lovely bride-to-be."

"Are you sure?" one of the ladies asked. "We could help look for her."

"Don't worry. I'm sure she's puking up her guts somewhere in the club. We'll find her."

"You know, it's only two a.m.," another lady added. "It's kind of early to knock off."

"Party's over. We're just going to clean up the mess and head home. Good night, and see you tomorrow afternoon."

* * * *

The officer reached for the nightstick attached to the front of her vest. She pulled it out, stepped over Bill's torso, and squatted over his chest. She jammed the tip of the black club under his chin, pushing his head backward against the floor.

"Are you ready, tough guy?"

She straightened her legs, but remained bent at the waist. She ran the tip of the club down Bill's chest, pausing for a second to push the end of the club into his groin. She then traced it along the inside of his thighs, pausing again to rap it against his knees.

"Before we get started, let me tell you the rules. Rule one, you do exactly as I say. Rule two–well, let's just say that you don't want to find out about rule two. Rule two comes into play if there is a violation of rule one. Believe me when I tell you that it's in your best interest not to find out about rule two.

"Pretty boy, I'm going to need to remove your clothes. Don't move, and I promise you won't get hurt."

Officer Larson bent over and grabbed the collar of Bill's shirt with both hands. She pulled it apart in opposite directions, sending buttons skidding across the floor. She pulled Bill's belt from the loops and tossed it aside. She then reached into her tactical vest and removed a folded knife. Standing over Bill, she opened the four-inch blade and locked it into position.

Fallon's mind was lost in a fog, but she snapped back to reality and gasped when she heard the knife blade click into place. She resumed sobbing, despite trying so hard to contain her tears.

"Don't hurt him!" Fallon cried. "Please!"

"Rule number three," Officer Larson said through clinched teeth, "don't speak unless commanded to do so."

Fallon bit her tongue until she tasted blood. The blood served as a reminder to remain silent.

Starting at Bill's ankles, Officer Larson cut into his left pant leg. She sliced the pant leg open all the way to the belt line. She then repeated the procedure on the other side. When she was finished slicing, she pulled the crotch down. The pants fell away, leaving Bill in only his underwear.

She folded the knife and put it back into her vest. She removed the electronic control device from her belt and pressed the two prongs against Bill's neck. Bill lay motionless, his eyes shut tight and his jaw clenched. The officer spit in his face. Bill's eyes popped open, but he held his tongue.

Fallon tugged on her restraints, but they refused to yield. She bowed her head and whimpered.

Officer Larson dragged the tips of the electronic control device down Bill's neck and across his chest. She stopped when the tips were directly over his heart.

"I've always wondered what would happen if I stunned a perp right over his heart muscle. Would his chest jump, like it does with a defibrillator? Would his heart beat faster? Or would it just stop beating? I love science–don't you? Isn't your mind curious to find out? Wouldn't you just love to unlock all the secrets of the universe?

"Those are questions, lover boy. I expect answers."

"Please," Bill answered. "Don't. I'll do whatever you say. I promise."

"I already know that. What choice do you have?"

The officer continued tracing a slow path with the electronic control device down Bill's torso. She circled his belly, traced it along his underwear line, and then the slid the tip under the waist band of his briefs.

"How about if I discharge it here? What would happen then? Would it fry your balls? Would you ever be able to have children? Would you even be able to get an erection? Or would it leave you dickless?"

"Please don't. I'm begging you. Please. Not there. Please."

Bill gasped for air as he did his best to remain motionless. Fallon fought the involuntary sobs that were escaping her throat.

"Your girlfriend is starting to annoy me. I'm going to have to give her something else to think about it."

Fallon gasped at the reference to herself.

Officer Larson stood up, walked over to Fallon, and stopped inches from her face. She took out her nightstick and pressed it into Fallon's throat.

"You need to stop worrying so much about what happens to him, and think about your own predicament. I've got just the thing to keep you occupied."

The officer turned the club around and slammed the end onto the ground between Fallon's legs. She held it with the base against the floor and the shaft sticking straight up in the air.

"Lower your cunt onto my stick. And don't make me tell you twice."

With her hands cuffed behind her back, Fallon could only lower her crotch by leaning against the pole and sliding down its length. She eased into a squat, stopping when the tip of the nightstick was pressing against the opening of her pussy.

"Go ahead. You've got the idea."

The stick was rigid and unforgiving. It penetrated her pussy as she resumed lowering her crotch. It was even less pleasant than a visit to the gynecologist.At least I'm wet enough for it to slip inside me.Her body descended onto the stick until she could fit no more inside her. Leaning back against the pole for support, she prayed that she would not have to maintain that position for long.

"I'm going to have a little fun with your boyfriend. If that stick hits the floor, I'll beat you with it until your face is unrecognizable. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Fallon whispered, fighting back tears.

"Tremendous."

Officer Larson holstered her electronic control device, untied the strings holding her thong in place, and tossed it to the side. She stepped over Bill's chest and placed her boots next to his ears. She grabbed the pole with both hands, squatted over Bill's head, and dropped her crotch to within an inch of his nose.

"Lick me, pervert," the officer commanded.

Bill opened his mouth and extended his tongue into the air. Stretched to its full length, it stopped just short of reaching Officer Larson's moist, pink lips. He tilted his head back, extended his chin, and pushed his tongue another half-inch. Despite the effort, he still failed to taste her flesh.

"Is that the best you can do?" she teased, reaching across her body and grasping the handle of the Taser. "Do I need to provide a little more incentive?"

Fallon closed her eyes and held her breath as silent tears streamed down her mascara-stained cheeks.

"I c-can't...reach," Bill stammered. "Help."

"You need some help? How's this?"

Officer Larson lowered her knees to the concrete and dropped her weight onto Bill's face, smothering him beneath her crotch. She squeezed his head between her thighs and rocked back and forth on his nose.

"Lick my pussy, you sick, perverted fuck. This is how I deal with trashy back-alley-fucking sexual deviants. This is what happens when you're too cheap to pay for a room, you penny-pinching asshole."

The officer clenched her thighs and sat upright, thereby shifting her weight from her knees to her butt. She rocked back and forth for a full sixty seconds, applying maximum pressure with her crotch on Bill's face the entire time. Bill lay motionless, his face smothered beneath her firm buttocks.

"I don't feel your tongue, pervert," she warned. "More licking–now."

Officer Larson rode Bill's face for another thirty seconds. When Bill's arms and legs started quivering, she shifted her weight to her knees and lifted her ass from his face. Bill gasped for breath, sucking huge gulps of air into his lungs while he had the opportunity.

"Back to work, deviant." The officer rode Bill's face for another sixty seconds. "Suck my pussy, jerk-off. Convince me I shouldn't just drive you out the Everglades and feed you to the gators."

She continued rocking back and forth, sliding her pussy over his nose, mouth and chin–all the while threatening him with further violence. After another sixty seconds elapsed, she lifted her crotch and allowed him a gulp of air. His face was slick with pussy juice and saliva, while his chest heaved as his lungs filled with air.

"Taste my ass, asshole."

Reaching behind her back, she grabbed a butt cheek in each hand, spread her ass, and lowered her crack to Bill's mouth. She applied additional pressure to Bill's skull while driving her rear onto his jaw.

"I don't feel your tongue," she cautioned.

Bill slid his tongue across her anus, caressing her sphincter and licking the crack of her ass. As her tight asshole relaxed, he pushed his tongue through the tiny ring guarding her rear entrance. When he could hold his breath no longer, he twitched his legs and bucked his hips in an attempt to get her attention.

"That's better," she said, lifting her ass for a few seconds before smothering Bill once again. "Pay attention, whore, your turn is coming."

Fallon winced as she watched Officer Larson ride Bill's face. She couldn't help admiring the officer's smooth, firm body, her creamy white skin, and her flaring hips.Do I think she's kind of hot because I'm turning into a dyke, or because I'm drunk?The sounds of Bill's mouth slurping the officer's pussy and ass ignited a tingling in her crotch. She recalled just how close she had come to reaching her climax before her back alley fornication was interrupted. She found herself wishing that she–rather than the officer–was riding Bill's face, and that his tongue was licking her crotch.

A seed of desire fought against a monsoon of terror that washed over Fallon every time the officer opened her mouth. Officer Larson's looks froze Fallon in her place, but it was her honey-coated voice that made her shiver with fear.

"Oooooo, I like that, sex fiend. Is that how you eat your girlfriend's ass? Now you're hitting the spot. Right there–keep doing it just like that."

Fallon squirmed on the night stick. Her thighs burned, and she didn't know how much longer she could maintain her balance while squatting over the baton. She longed to touch her pussy, but with her hands bound behind her back, she was helpless to do anything but watch. She tried to rise up and down on the stick, but the pain in her thighs and shoulders was too intense.If I fall over, there's no telling what she'll do to me.

"Mmm, make me cum, ass eater, and I just might let you go with a warning."

Fallon tugged against her restraints. She wanted to escape–she wanted to relieve the pain in her joints–but at the same time she was mesmerized by the action in front of her.

"Eat my ass. Lick my pussy. I'm almost there."

Officer Larson ground her crotch all over Bill's head. When Bill started to convulse, she lifted her ass for a few seconds to allow him a precious breath of stale air. Then she resumed riding his face to her climax.

Fallon tried not to look, but her eyes wouldn't stay closed. Her attention was focused on the officer's ass and the frantic slurping sounds from Bill's mouth. That seed of desire sprouted and then blossomed as the officer responded to Bill's tongue.

"Mmm. Yes! Just like that. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. I'm–ahhhhhhhhhh! Ummmmmmm!"

The officer rode Bill's face like a jockey riding a racehorse. She squeezed his skull between her thighs and pressed her clit against his nose. She rocked back and forth, expending furious energy with no regard for the life beneath her. She rode until she was sated, then she rocked backward, spread her thighs, and lifted her ass from Bill's face. Bill's desperate attempts to fill his lungs with air revealed the extent of his distress.

Fallon felt a new emotion added to the mix: shame. She felt guilty that the officer's abuse of Bill caused her to be aroused. Somewhere in the back of her clouded mind shame warred with desire, which had attained the upper hand in the struggle with fear.

Fallon looked at Bill's crotch, and the shame dissipated.He's hard? After all that, how can he possibly have an erection? He's as turned on as I am!

Officer Larson noticed Bill's hard-on almost as soon as Fallon did.

"Well, well, what have we here? It looks like my ass eater has another surprise for me. I wonder if your chubby little girlfriend is as pleased by this treat as I am. I'm certainly not going to turn down a big, beautiful erection like this. Watch, honey, while I ride your man's cock. I'm going to show you how a womanin controltakes care of her business."

* * * *

"I found her phone and her clothes in the alley behind the club," Natalie reported, handing the clothes and pieces of broken cell phone to Selena. "The clothes are ripped and the phone's smashed. Selena, I'm scared."

"We have to call the police," Eva shrieked. "What if she was kidnapped?"

"Or killed," Michelle said, choking on her words.

"Or worse," Natalie added.

"What the fuck is worse?" Quashondra glared at Natalie.

"Ladies," Selena shouted. "Calm down. We don't know what happened. This doesn't mean anything."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Quashondra turned her glare to Selena. "The bitch's clothes are ripped and her phone's been busted. I'll tell you exactly what happened."

"What?" Eva cringed. "What happened?"

"The stupid slut went outside to burn a fatty with some dude, started making out with him, and then he ripped her clothes off, raped her, and shoved her in the trunk of a car. He's probably cutting her up right now so he can dump her body in the Everglades."

"Shut the fuck up, alright?" Selena snarled at Quashondra. "I don't want to hear your mouth again unless you've got something useful to say." Selena turned to the rest of the group. "There's got to be surveillance video. Let's go talk to a bouncer."

* * * *

Fallon bit her lip as she watched Officer Larson squat over Bill's groin and slip one hand between her thighs. She grasped Bill's rigid cock with a gloved hand, placed the tip against her pussy, and slid down his shaft until her cunt was resting against his crotch. Fallon ached to feel Bill's cock in her own pussy, but an emerging thought pierced through the fog and cast a shadow over her desires.She thinks Bill and I are a couple. What is she going to do if she finds out that we're not really together? Will it piss her off? Will she punish me for lying to her?

Officer Larson ground her clit against Bill's crotch. She moaned in delight as his erect shaft stretched her pussy, the spongy head and stiff shaft rubbing against her slick walls as she rocked back and forth. Her movements revealed no concern for Bill's pleasure or comfort. Rather, she used his flesh for the joy it could give her, and gave no thought to reciprocation.

Her pace increased as her pleasure grew. Facing Bill's feet, she dug her fingers into his thighs, rocked her hips front to back, and rode his cock up a steep slope toward her impending climax. She felt his cock throbbing inside her as she humped faster and faster.

"Fuck me, ass eater. Show me what you can do."

Fallon's cramping thighs burned in protest against the squatting position the officer forced her to maintain. That pain was eclipsed, however, by the warmth spreading from her pussy. The nightstick in her cunt was becoming less of an intrusion; in fact, she was beginning to enjoy its hard presence and formidable girth filling her vagina.If only I could make it move. That, at least, would be something useful.

The dank, stale air in the warehouse was becoming scented with a familiar fragrance.Sex–or at least pussy! I can smell her from all the way over here. Or is that me? God, I'm so wet.

"Ahhhh! Yes! I'm almost there. Just a little more, ass eater. Just a little more."

Bill's legs flexed and contracted as he fought against his restraints. With his hands secured behind his back and his legs fastened to the steel desk, his body was at the mercy of the woman riding him to orgasm.I don't know if it would be maddening or liberating to surrender all control like that. He's completely helpless.

"That's it! That's the spot! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Yes! Yes! Ahhhhhhhhh!"

Officer Larson slowed her movements as the wave of pleasure washed over her. She arched her back, driving her ass cheeks into Bill's groin. Bill twisted and strained, clenching his buttocks and rocking his hips in a desperate effort to reach his climax. He was seconds away when the officer attained her peak, but as her rocking slowed, his seconds mounted.

"Ungh!" Bill groaned. Officer Larson grabbed his balls with a gloved hand and squeezed until they were about to burst.

"Did I say you could cum, ass eater?"

"Stop! You're hurting him," Fallon cried.

"What did I tell you about talking?"

"I'm sorry. It's just ... he did everything you told him to do. You don't have to hurt him like that."

Officer Larson stood up and walked over to Fallon. She looked down, grabbed a handful of hair from the top of her head, and slapped her with an open hand.

"Oww! What the fuck?"

Fallon fought back tears even as she knew her cheek was reddening. Other than while playing dodge ball in P.E. class, she couldn't remember ever being hit so hard in the face.

"You've just earned yourself incarceration for the weekend. The only question now is whether you stay here in my private jail, or if I drive you out to Metro-West and lock you up with the drunks, gang bangers and whores."

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
834 Followers