Fallon's Final Fling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers

"No! Please!" Fallon sobbed. "I can't stay. I have to go home."

"You should have thought of that before you opened your fucking mouth. Now shut it while I finish enjoying your boyfriend. Has anyone ever told you that he has a nice dick?"

The officer swiped her boot against the night stick, knocking it out of Fallon's cunt. Fallon lost her balance and slid to the floor, landing hard on her naked ass. She caught herself before she could cry out, biting her lip instead.At least I can stretch my thighs now. I don't know how much longer I could have squatted with that stick jammed up my pussy.

Officer Larson retrieved the stick, walked over to Bill, and knelt between his outstretched thighs. She spit on the end of the stick and placed it against Bill's anus.

"Pay attention, lover girl," she said to Fallon. "You're next."

She grabbed Bill's erect cock with one hand and twisted the nightstick with the other, pushing the hard tip against Bill's ass. Bill moaned as she forced the rod past his sphincter. A tear escaped from the corner of his eye and rolled toward the floor. The officer continued twisting and pushing the stick until she worked three inches into Bill's ass. Bill groaned in pain, but he didn't say a word.

"I think he likes it," Officer Larson said. "Look at his cock."

Fallon lifted her eyes an inch and focused her sight on Bill's groin. She was surprised to see that he was still hard.He's actually enjoying this?

Officer Larson turned her back toward Bill's face and lowered her crotch to his cock. Her pussy easily slid down the erect shaft which seemed to be standing taller and firmer than before. With both hands she clutched the end of the nightstick protruding from Bill's ass, leaned forward, and–using the stick for leverage–resumed riding his cock.

The officer's pussy was even juicier than the first time she rode Bill. The slushy, slurping noises coming from her crotch were the only sounds that could be heard over her panting and Bill's moans. Fallon couldn't decide if the noises escaping Bill's mouth were caused by pain or pleasure–or a mixture of both.

Fallon was grateful that she was able to relax her thighs, but she missed the feeling of the stick filling her pussy.God, I need to cum. Bill's cock...his tongue...that stick...hell, even my finger...I could use anything right now.

Officer Larson reached a quick climax, but continued riding. She slowed her pace and focused her attention on the stick jutting out of Bill's ass.

"So, ass eater, I see you like taking up the ass," she teased. "I'll bet you'd like to fuck my ass after I'm finished fucking yours, wouldn't you? Does lover girl take it up the butt? She looks like a butt slut. I'll bet you have a good old time drilling her chubby ass, don't you? Hmmm? Maybe you should eat her ass and get her ready for it. Or maybe I should get her ready with my stick. What do you say, ass eater? Should we take turns fucking lover girl's butt? Will she like it as much as you do?"

Bill moaned in response, but the noise he emitted sounded less like pain and more like pleasure.How is it possible that he can still be hard while she tortures him? Is it really torture if the victim enjoys it?

* * * *

Five garishly dressed women, Curtis the bouncer, and the club manager huddled in the back office over a security monitor.

"What time did she go missing?" the manager asked.

"Sometime in the last two, two and a half hours," Selena answered.

"I saw her earlier," Curtis interjected. "She was drunk out of her mind."

"Why didn't you do something?" Natalie glared at Curtis.

"She said her friends were taking care of her." Curtis met Natalie's stare.

"Some friends we turned out to be," Eva sobbed.

"Just calm down," the manager said. "We'll find her. Hopefully, she'll be OK."

The seven hovered over the monitor, watching the scene behind the club unfold at four times normal speed. A dishwasher hauled several bags of garbage to the dumpster. Three employees went out back to smoke. A bouncer–not Curtis–pissed on the back of the building. A police car streaked through the alley. There was no sign of Fallon.

"Wait, wait–go back." Curtis pointed to the monitor. "I think there was someone in that police cruiser."

The manager backed the tape up and played it again at normal speed. The police car emerged on the right side of the screen and disappeared on the left.

"There," Curtis pointed to the screen. "There's someone in the back of that cruiser. It looks like a female. I think it's your missing bride."

"Can you enhance the resolution?" Selena asked.

"No," the manager answered. "This is the sharpest it gets."

"Well, that doesn't prove anything," Eva whined. "That might be her, or it might not be. Who can tell?"

"At least it's a start," the manager added. "Call the cops, see if they picked her up. I've got the number right here. You might have to go bail her out, but at least you have a lead."

"I wish it were so easy," Curtis interrupted.

"What do you mean?" The manager glared at Curtis. "Just call the North Miami Beach Police and find out where they took her."

"There's the problem," Curtis said. "That wasn't a North Miami Beach squad car. Theirs are white with red and blue stripes above the wheel wells. That car was a black and white. NMB cops don't drive black and whites."

"Who does?" Selena asked.

"There are five departments in the tri-county area that use black and white units. I couldn't read the name on the car, so my guess is that it could have been any of those five."

"Why would cops from another jurisdiction be making an arrest here on the beach?" Selena asked.

"I have no idea," Curtis answered. "All I can say is, your friend is probably in some serious trouble."

"At least she's not dead," Eva said.

"If that was her," Curtis responded. "We still don't know who was in the back of that car."

* * * *

Fallon struggled against her restraints, but it was useless. The drunken haze was nearly gone, but it was replaced by a piercing headache. Her thighs no longer burned, but the warmth emanating from her pussy was spreading throughout her body. Every inch of her skin was tingling. The sights, sounds, and especially the smells contained within that small circle of light were overpowering her desire to escape. She wanted to cum, but she had no means of making it happen.

Officer Larson continued working the end of the nightstick in and out of Bill's asshole while riding his cock from one peak to the next. The diversion of her attention didn't seem to distract her from reaching climaxes, but it did reduce the intensity of her orgasms. Every three or four minutes she moaned and shook her head with pleasure, but the thunderous quake she exhibited earlier did not repeat. Nonetheless, she maintained a steady pace on Bill's cock while poking his ass with the club.

Fallon lost count of the officer's orgasms. Each one caused a pang of jealousy to flash in her brain, but the pain in her wrists and especially her shoulders convinced her to stop tugging and wait for something new to happen. All she could do was watch the officer and imagine that it was her pussy riding up and down on Bill's splendid cock.

Several minutes and two orgasms later, something did happen. Officer Larson released her grip on the nightstick and shifted so that she was sitting in an upright position. She placed her hands on Bill's thighs and increased the pace of her bouncing. Her butt cheeks were slamming up and down on Bill's crotch as she rode him harder and harder.She's building up to a big one.

"Fuck me, mother fucker, fuck me. Come on, baby, fuck me. Fuck me, baby. Yes! Mmmmm! Almost there, babe. Almost there. Mmmmmmm. Yes! Gimme that dick. Gimme that sweet, sweet dick."

Bill was extending and contracting his legs while his feet swayed from side to side.He's about to cum. I hope she cums before he does, or there's no telling what she'll do to him.The officer arched her back and groaned as Bill's cock filled her pussy. She closed her eyes and rubbed her clit as she soared higher and higher toward her peak.She's almost there...he's so close...god I want to cum so bad.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm! Yes! That's it baby, that's it! Oh, god, yes! Yes! Yes!" she shouted into the darkness

"Ungh! Owwwwwwww!" Bill cried.

Fallon couldn't believe her eyes. Officer Larson was clutching her electronic control device in her right hand and driving it into Bill's thigh. She continued rubbing her clit with her left hand while rocking back and forth on Bill's groin. Bill's entire body was shaking beneath her, and a puddle of semen was pooling on the floor.Oh my god! She stunned him just as she was cumming!

Officer Larson removed the device from Bill's thigh and returned it to her belt. She pulled the nightstick out of his ass and tossed it to the side. It clanged on the floor just out of her reach. She sat still for several minutes, then stood up and walked toward Fallon. She grabbed a fistful of hair from the back of Fallon's head and pulled it downward, forcing Fallon to look up at her snarling face.

"Your boyfriend left something of yours in my pussy."

Fallon gulped a quick breath just as the officer straddled her head and shoved her swampy cunt over the captive's gaping mouth. Fallon coughed and choked as Bill's semen ran out of Officer Larson's cunt and slid down her throat.

"Clean up your boyfriend's mess, lover girl. Suck my pussy."

The officer grabbed a second handful of hair and pushed her crotch even harder against Fallon's face. Fallon tried to resist, but the officer responded by squeezing the girl's head between her thighs. Fallon closed her eyes and tried to relax her neck muscles.The pain in my neck is almost as bad as the burning in my shoulders and wrists. I don't know how much longer I can continue. I want to cry, but I'm afraid of choking to death.

Overcoming her initial revulsion, Fallon gulped the cum flowing out of the officer's pussy.Oh well, it's not like I've never swallowed a load of cum before. Still, I would prefer drinking it straight from the hose. The quicker I finish, the sooner she might let me go.

Fallon sucked and slurped, swallowing every drop of juice she could siphon from the officer's overflowing cunt.

"Hey perv, take a look at your girlfriend–she eats pussy better than you do. I'll bet you didn't know she was a first class rug muncher. I'm starting to wonder if lover girl might cheating on you–I think she's secretly playing on the other team."

Fallon bristled at the thought.Just because two dykes sucked my tits already tonight, and I'm eating pussy right now, that doesn't make me a lesbian. None of this is my choice.

"How's my pussy taste, lover girl? Do you like it better with or without your boyfriend's jizz flowing out of it?"

Fallon wanted to respond, but decided she would be better off saying nothing.Just don't piss her off. If I can make her cum, this might all be over.Fallon thought of all the times Ryan licked her pussy, and did her best to replicate those motions. As hard as she tried, however, she couldn't get her tongue inside Officer Larson's tunnel.I just can't get in there from this angle.

As though she were reading Fallon's thoughts, the officer inched backward and tilted her hips forward slightly. That subtle shift enabled Fallon's tongue to slip through the officer's pink folds and penetrate her quivering vagina.

"Mmmmmm, that's the spot. Keep it up, lover girl, and I just might have a reward for you."

The only reward I want is to go home. Please hurry up and cum. Please.Fallon licked and sucked with renewed enthusiasm. She ignored the pain in her neck and the numbness that extended from her shoulders to her wrists. She was used to the pain. She wanted to make the officer cum.

"My ass–taste my ass now. Stick that pretty little tongue of yours in my ass."

Fallon licked up and down Officer Larson's butt crack several times. There was nothing remarkable about the taste–a mixture of lingering pussy juice, semen and sweat.At least she's somewhat clean. I don't know what I would have done if she tasted like ass.Fallon swirled the tip of her tongue around the officer's anus, doing her best to anticipate what she might enjoy. Fallon had never been on either end of this activity. She tried to penetrate Officer Larson's tight little rosebud, but her tongue wasn't long enough.

"Now this is a pleasant surprise. I should have known that your pervert boyfriend would teach you how to eat ass. Don't the two of you just make the perfect couple? A couple of ass-eaters." Officer Larson paused to laugh at her own joke. "Ha–I'll bet nobody ever parks under the mistletoe with either of you. You're breath probably smells like ass."

Fallon ignored the officer's taunts. She longed for the opportunity to resume licking the officer's pussy. She had no preference for either, but she at least had an idea of how to make the officer cum.This will all be over if I can just make her cum...I hope.

Officer Larson pushed back on Fallon's face, bumping her head against the metal pole. Fallon tried to lift her hands and rub the back of her head, but the restraints prevented her.If she would just untie my hands.

"Wait," Fallon pleaded.

The officer stood up, turned, and delivered a vicious slap to Fallon's cheek.

"Did I give you permission to speak?"

"I'm truly sorry, but there's something you should know," Fallon answered, fighting back tears.

Officer Larson squeezed Fallon's chin. "This had better be important."

"It is. I know how to make you cum."

"You're doing just fine. Now shut your fucking mouth before I shove my fist down your throat."

"Please. Just listen.

The officer slapped Fallon's other cheek with the back of her hand. "You have ten seconds. Don't waste them."

"If you release my hands and allow me to lay flat on the ground, I'm pretty sure that I could do a better job licking you. I know I could. In this position, it's pretty hard for me to get my tongue where it needs to go."

"Interesting. You want to do better at licking me. Look at me, bitch!" Officer Larson grabbed a fistful of Fallon's hair and twisted her head so that she was looking into her eyes. "Do I look stupid to you?"

"No. Please. I just want to go home." Fallon sobbed. "I'm getting married tomorrow."

"Getting married? What about the pervert over there? Doesn't he need to get home as well? Or are you planning to get married without a groom?"

"He's not my boyfriend," Fallon ducked her head and whispered. "I'm marrying someone else."

"Excuse me? You're getting married tomorrow, yet you're fucking some other dick in a back alley outside a nightclub? Just thought you needed to stuff that whore cunt with some strange cock one last time before your husband seals it off? You're a piece of work. I ought to call your fiancee and have him come out here to see the piece of shit he's marrying. Too bad he could never find this place."

"I'm sorry," Fallon sniffed. "So sorry. Please–let me go."

"You're not going anywhere until I'm finished with you. Hell, I out to call the entire precinct out here and let them all have a turn with you. Fucking whore. You disgust me."

Fallon bowed her head and cried. Officer Larson lifted Fallon's chin and then pushed her head against the pole.

"Listen to me, slut. Here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to release your hands so you can lay down flat on your back like a common whore, and then I'm going to secure your hands above your head like ass eater over there." The officer pointed in Bill's direction.

"Then I'm going to ride your face and you're going to lick me until I lose count of how many times I've cum. And when I'm done with that, I think I'll let you eat pervert's ass and suck his cock since that's what you've been wanting to do all night, anyway. Right?"

"Yes," Fallon sniffed.

"If you do a good job and if you don't piss me off, then I'll take you back to the alley where I found your filthy whore ass. Understand?"

"Yes," Fallon whispered.

"I didn't hear you. This is your last chance before I call in my friends–do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Alright. Hold still."

Officer Larson reached into her vest and pulled out her knife. She cut the Plasticuffs securing Fallon's wrists behind the pole, replaced the knife, and then pushed Fallon onto her back. Fallon complied without any resistance. The officer pulled another set of cuffs out of her vest, squatted over Fallon's face, and then reached for her hands.

Fallon pulled her hand back, reached for the electronic control device on the officer's belt, and jammed it into her thigh. She squeezed the trigger while pushing the twin prongs of the device into the officer's bare skin.

"Ahhhhhhhhhgggg!" she screamed.

Fallon pushed her off and started running into the darkness. Officer Larson rolled onto the ground, screaming in pain. Her left leg twitched for a second, and then stopped. She spotted the nightstick on the floor, picked it up, and threw it in the direction of Fallon's receding footsteps. The stick twirled in the air like a boomerang, struck Fallon in the lower back, and knocked her to the ground. She fell to the concrete floor, landing flat on her face.

Officer Larson scrambled to her feet and ran into the darkness after Fallon. She wasn't hard to find, crumpled in a heap and sobbing in the darkness. The officer grabbed Fallon by the hair, hauled her to her feet, and dragged her back to the lighted area.

"That was just about the stupidest thing you could have done. I won't even try to describe the ordeal you've bought for yourself with that little stunt. I guess your wedding day really wasn't that important to you after all. I pity the poor guy who thought he was marrying you tomorrow."

Dejected, Fallon hung her head and sobbed.

* * * *

"Well?" Selena snapped at Michelle as she clicked off her phone.

"Nothing. That was the last one. Not one of the police departments with black and white vehicles has an arrest report for Fallon."

"What are we going to do?" Eva asked. "She's supposed to be walking down the aisle in less than eight hours."

"Her family's going to kill us when we tell them we lost her," Natalie said.

"Her family? What about Ryan?" Michelle added. "He'll be devastated."

"Fuck Ryan," Selena spat. "If we get her fat ass to the church on time, then we don't have to tell him shit. There must be something else on that video. Go get that bouncer. I'll be right with you."

The four women went in search of the bouncer, while Selena ducked around a corner and pulled out her phone.

* * * *

Fallon pulled against her restraints, but just like the twenty other times she tested them, they held her immobile. She was on her feet, bent at the waist, with her legs spread and her ankles fastened to the sturdy legs of the old steel desk. Her torso was pressed against the desktop, her butt was sticking up in the air, and her arms were stretched over the far end of the desk. Her wrists were fastened to a rope connected to the base of the desk.I'm even more helpless than before. I can only imagine what she's going to do to me now.

"Are you ready for me to continue, slut? You know I can't allow your disobedience to go unpunished. What would that say about our penal system?

"I was tempted to call the entire SWAT team out and let those boys teach you a little something about extreme response measures, but I realized my shift is nearly over and I won't get paid overtime while giving you a free lesson in criminal justice. I'm afraid that I'm going to have to work with the tools at hand."

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers