Families Ch. 02

Story Info
Sister discovers a new side of herself.
10.2k words
4.56
152.3k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Families Ch. 02: Brother and Sister

It was a clean, crisp evening when eighteen year old Jenny Loggins stepped out on to her front porch. She took a deep breath through her nose, liking the way the slightly cool night air cleared her nasal passage. She debated a moment on whether or not to go back inside and grab a sweater, then decided to forego the decision and headed down the steps to the sidewalk. She wasn’t going very far, after all. Jenny was still dressed in her “going out” clothes; a very tight white turtleneck, a very short plaid skirt, white knee-high socks and black shoes. She had been waiting for her date, Dave, to pick her up when the phone rang. It was Dave calling to say that he was sick and would have to cancel their date. So, it was Saturday night and Jenny found herself dateless. She had been ready to change into her sweats and settle in on the couch for the evening when she had decided to walk the distance to her best friend Lisa’s house. Jenny could not figure Lisa out. Lisa was gorgeous, was one of the most popular girls in their class, yet she hardly ever dated, so Jenny figured Lisa would be home on this Saturday night like she always was.

Lisa and Jenny had become best friends back in junior high. Well, that is to say, Jenny knew Lisa was her best friend, but she was probably Lisa’s second best friend, or best girlfriend anyways, because there was Chris, Lisa’s “brother” who was really her cousin. Lisa’s mom had died in a car accident a few years ago, and since her father was in the military he let Lisa move in with Chris and his family, rather than cart her around all over the place. Jenny knew Chris and liked him, even had a crush on him once, and she knew he and Lisa were very close.

One thing about being best friends with the most popular girl in class was what Jenny had jokingly referred to as “contact dates”. Jenny could hold her own with Lisa, as far as the face went, but Jenny’s body was slower to develop than Lisa’s had been. While Lisa had already developed a luscious body with curves in all the right places, Jenny’s body was still growing. Her hips had started to fill out and her breasts, which were little more than nipples just a few weeks ago, it seemed, had begun to sprout and were now about “apple” sized. All the boys in school wanted Lisa, and as a result of their friendship, Jenny got to meet lots of boys, many of which had lead to dates for her. It was a good thing Jenny was a positive person, otherwise this might have had some serious psychological effects on her. But Jenny didn’t look at the situation as her being “second choice”; rather, she just looked on it as there being more opportunities for her.

As Jenny walked down the sidewalk to her best friend’s house in the cool night air, the traffic on the streets had started to pick up. Several people she knew from school were out and on their way to a party or the movies or the local make-out spot atop Pine Mountain. Many of these people had rolled down their windows and hollered at her. Jenny would just smile and wave or shout back at them. A small breeze had picked up, and Jenny imagined she must look quite the sight, walking down the sidewalk looking somewhat like a Catholic schoolgirl in her short, plaid skirt and white knee socks, her long, straight, blonde hair now waving in the slight breeze as she walked. She heard a car honk it’s horn, and when she turned to look, Jenny saw a car pulling up to the curb from behind her. She recognized the four boys in the car. Robbie, Brad, Stevie and Jason were all from her class at school. They were alright guys, probably just out cruising Jenny thought.

“Hey, Jenny, what’s up?” Brad, riding “shotgun” asked.

“Just out for a walk,” she told them without stopping. The car continued to inch along the curb beside her.

“Damn, you sure look hot tonight,” Stevie said from the back seat. “Need a ride?”

“Get in the same car with the four of you?” Jenny jokingly asked. “That’ll be the day!”

“Aw, come on Jen,” Jason spoke from the other side of the back seat. “We’ll be good, won’t we guys? We promise.”

“Yeah, right, and if a frog had wings, he wouldn’t bump his ass when he hopped,” Jenny retorted.

“Alright, but you had your chance,” Robbie spoke from behind the wheel.

They all knew their banter was not to be taken seriously. The guys loved to joke around, Jenny knew, and she loved goofing back with them.

“My loss, I guess,” she said as she continued her stride. Everyone laughed.

“Alright, see you at school,” Brad said as they continued on their way.

“Be careful you guys,” Jenny called after them.

More cars honked and some of their occupants hollered and whistled at her as she continued to walk down the sidewalk towards Lisa’s house, but none of them stopped to talk to her. Jenny didn’t care, but she had to admit, she loved the attention she was getting. She knew she looked hot tonight, and the car horns and catcalls only confirmed that. Couple that with the cool night air on her legs and the breeze blowing up her skirt, and Jenny found herself starting to feel a little horny. The breeze had also caused her nipples to harden, and she could feel the crotch of her panties becoming slightly damp.

Jenny had walked the eight blocks to Lisa’s house and was about to ascend the steps to the front door when she heard a noise coming from the side of the house. Deciding to investigate, Jenny walked across the front yard and around the corner of the house. Apparently, two of the neighborhood dogs had cornered a cat, who was now hiding in the middle of a huge lilac bush near the back of the house. Jenny chased the dogs away and turned to go back to the front door. Passing beneath a window, Jenny raised her head and peeked in. She didn’t know why she did that, just being goofy she guessed, but what she saw made her stop dead in her tracks.

The window looked in on the living room of the Reynolds’ home. Inside, she saw her best friend Lisa and her brother/cousin Chris, and both of them were naked! Lisa was on her hands and knees on the couch, and Chris was kneeling behind her, moving closer to Lisa. Jenny immediately noticed that Chris was sporting a big, fat erection and…

“Oh my god, they’re going to fuck!” Jenny spoke in a barely audible voice to no one. She quickly ducked below the level of the window, not believing what she had seen. She started to turn and leave, but something inside her had planted her feet firmly in the soft dirt below the window and she could not move. Daring herself to peek in the window again, Jenny slowly stood up. By now, Chris had already sunk his thick cock into Lisa’s pussy and he was fucking her hard from behind. Jenny ducked again.

“This can’t be real,” Jenny thought to herself. Glancing from side to side, Jenny realized her position was fairly concealed by the other large lilac bush at the front corner of the house, as well as being in near shadow from the street light. Even so, Jenny still didn’t feel comfortable and really wanted to leave, but something was compelling her to stay. Chancing another look, Jenny again slowly stood up, looking all around as she did, and again peered into the window. It was real, alright. Chris was fucking the living shit out of Lisa, and from the looks on Lisa’s face, Jenny could tell Lisa was enjoying every second of it. Jenny stood there below the window, wide-eyed and open-mouthed, watching the scene inside the house. Jenny’s body temperature began to rise, her pussy being the epicenter as she felt the heat spreading through her body like the ripples on a still pond after being struck with a rain drop. Her eyes became glued to the situation in front of her, so much so that she didn’t even realize her own hand had traveled up her short skirt and was rubbing her pussy outside her panties. The reflection in the window brought Jenny out of her daze. “Car headlights, oh shit!” Jenny thought and ducked quickly. The lilac bush hid her adequately from the pair of intruding spot beams, and Jenny hunched down and waited for the car to pass. When it had, Jenny took a quick look around again before standing back up. Continuing to watch the action inside the house, Jenny absent-mindedly slid her hand inside her little panties and began to rub her clit with one hand, while her other was busy pinching her nipples through her turtleneck. Jenny continued to stand outside the living room window, ducking behind the lilac bush each time she saw a car’s headlights reflect in the window, while rubbing her aching pussy. After a while, she decided that her panties, which were now soaked, were too tight to allow her to maneuver her hand the way she wanted. Jenny squatted behind the lilac bush and shoved her panties down to her knees, then around them and down to her ankles. Using the side of the house for support, she raised one leg, then the other, completely removing the soaked underwear. Wanting to keep both of her hands free, Jenny temporarily hung the stained panties on the lilac bush. She stood back up now, not bothering to check around her, and turned her attention back to the window.

Inside, the action was hotter and heavier, as Chris was pummeling Lisa’s pussy with his big cock. They were going at it so hard and making so much noise, Jenny could actually hear them from outside. Jenny, on the other hand, was struggling to keep quiet. With two fingers buried deep in her pussy and her thumb rubbing her clit, she could feel herself building rapidly towards orgasm as she watched her best friend fuck her brother/cousin. Jenny tried to match her own fingering with Chris’s strokes in and out of Lisa’s pussy. Her other hand was under her turtleneck now, tweaking her nipples and massaging her budding breasts. It wasn’t until much later on while reflecting back, that Jenny was able to grasp the entire situation of what was taking place. Jenny was a flirt, true, but never had she imagined herself standing outside a window, looking in on two people having sex (let alone two people she knew, who also happened to be related), and masturbating while standing out in the open for anyone to see unbeknownst to her.

Jenny’s fingers were pistoning in and out of her soaked pussy by now, and she knew her release was imminent. Peeking in the window, she saw Chris throw his head back and yell, Lisa’s body go stiff, her back arching, and her mouth opened in a loud scream. They were climaxing right there before her, and Jenny’s own orgasm overtook her. She began thrusting her hips forward and backward, driving her fingers into her pussy. Her orgasm was so powerful her pussy actually squirted her juices forth. Jenny writhed and shook uncontrollably, leaning against the house for support now, as she continued to rub her flaming snatch. Her body was near going totally limp, and she lost all control. She rubbed her throbbing clit harder, rolling one orgasm over into the next. Her breath was ragged, her heart pounding and her knees weak. Jenny began to feel another familiar feeling in the pit of her stomach, and before she even realized it, she was pissing all over her busy hand. She let the warm fluid flow, enjoying the relief it gave her.

When she finally came back down to earth, Jenny wobbly managed to get her feet under her. She looked down at herself. Her love juices, mixed with her urine, had heavily coated her thighs and were running down her legs. Even her socks were wet clean down to her ankles. “Oh god, I gotta get out of here!” Jenny mumbled. Slowly she began walking back down the sidewalk towards home, running even when her legs would allow it.

Jenny ran nearly the last two blocks home and into her house, not stopping until she was upstairs and in the bathroom. Out of breath, Jenny stumbled to the toilet and sat down on the lid as she tried to figure out what had just happened. It was no use, her brain was still trying to process the information it had been fed. “Shower,” she said, again to no one. She got up and turned the water on in the shower, stepping beneath the warm spray without so much as removing a stitch of clothing, and just stood there with her head down.

Jenny cleaned herself, her clothes, and the bathroom up and was sitting on the couch watching television in her robe and night gown when Bill, her brother, came home from his evening out with the boys.

“Hey, squirt,” Bill said to Jenny, calling her by the nickname he had given her when she was ten and he thirteen. “What did you do tonight?”

“Oh, nothing much,” Jenny lied.

Monday morning at school, Jenny looked up from her locker and saw Lisa heading her way. Immediately, Jenny’s face flushed.

“Hey, Jen-Jen,” Lisa greeted her friend. “How was your weekend?”

“Hi, Lisa,” Jenny said back, avoiding Lisa’s eyes. “It was alright, I guess. How was yours?”

“Good. Well, as good as it can be staying home and studying all weekend,” Lisa fibbed. Jenny just smiled, still unable to look Lisa in the face. “Hey, you want to hear something really funny?” Lisa asked. “Yesterday, Chris was outside mowing the yard and he found a pair of panties hanging in one of the lilac bushes beside the house. No one knows who they belong to or how they got there. Pretty funny, huh?”

Jenny’s stomach turned a flip and her heart nearly stopped. How could she have forgotten her panties? Well, she knew how, thinking back on her state of mind that night. She just couldn’t believe she had forgotten them.

“…don’t you think?” Jenny heard Lisa say. “Hello? Earth to Jenny, come in please.” Lisa had been rambling on about something else, but Jenny hadn’t heard a word. Her mind was locked onto Saturday night. “Jen, are you feeling alright?” Lisa asked.

“Uh, yeah, I’m okay. I have to go to the girls’ room,” Jenny mumbled as she slammed her locker door closed and quickly scurried away.

Jenny’s little blue panties were almost soaked by the time she closed the stall door in the girls’ room. Ever since Saturday night, she had been obsessing over what she had witnessed and every time she thought about it she got very wet and had to take care of herself. Yesterday, the “day after”, she had woke up in the morning with the images in her mind, and she masturbated before even getting out of bed. Then, late morning, she needed to take care of herself again. She even feigned sickness yesterday afternoon so she could go and get in her bed without causing suspicion, and pretty much stayed there the rest of the day, lying naked beneath the covers with her fingers buried in her hungry pussy a good portion of that time. All in all, she masturbated eight separate times that day thinking about Lisa and her brother or cousin or whatever the hell he was, wishing each time that she had a dildo or a vibrator or something bigger than just her fingers to shove inside her aching pussy. Her fingers had started to ache and she was sure she was going to rub her poor little pussy raw. She was glad that she kept herself shaved, save for the sparse patch of blonde curlies at the top of her slit. Today, just when she thought she had somehow managed to get those thoughts and images out of her mind, or at least push them to the side of it, the moment she saw Lisa everything came back again in waves. And now, here she was sitting on the commode in the girls’ room at school, with her panties off and her skirt around her waist, rubbing her throbbing clit again.

Jenny was hot, very hot, as she sat in the bathroom stall rubbing herself. It was turning her on immensely to again be masturbating semi-publicly, at least. If anyone had walked into the restroom, they would have surely heard the moans of pleasure that Jenny emitted as she came hard. As she sat panting on the commode, she grabbed some toilet paper and wiped herself up. Her juices again had spurted out of her, covering her thighs. After cleaning herself up as best as she could, Jenny washed her hands and looked at her reflection in the mirror. Satisfied with what she saw, she headed for first period English.

Jenny’s panties had just about dried by the time sixth period study hall rolled around. Jenny had dreaded this period all day long. At least in all her other classes, she had the work and the teacher to concentrate on. But now in study hall, her mind was free to wander. Jenny took out a book and began to read. It was no use, the images came creeping back in to her mind, and when they did, the moisture also returned to her crotch. Sitting in the back of the study hall, Jenny glanced around the room. The closest person to her was Kyle Montgomery sitting three desks up and on her right. Jenny quietly raised her ass off the desk chair and pulled the back of her skirt out from under her. Secretly she wished that she had just taken off her wet panties in the bathroom that morning and stuffed them in her locker instead of putting them back on. Maybe then Mr. Peterson wouldn’t have been so rough on her in third period history if she had flashed him her beaver a couple of times from her front row seat.

Jenny held her book on edge on the desk top just below eye level, so it would look to anyone as if she were actually reading. She sat slumped down in the chair with her legs stretched out in front of her and crossed at the ankles. Under her skirt, however, she was squeezing and relaxing her thighs while her mind drifted back to Saturday night. So, Lisa was fucking her brother, Jenny thought. She had decided to refer to Chris as Lisa’s brother, as that was how Lisa referred to him. Besides, it was getting confusing for her trying to keep things straight. Now she understood why Lisa hardly ever dated. She was getting it right there at home. Jenny wondered how long they had been fucking, because it looked to her like they were almost pros at it. Jenny thought on it a bit more. Lisa was fucking her brother. Each time those words passed through her brain she could feel an electric shock go through her pussy. The more she thought about it, the more she began to feel the pressure building up inside her. And now, it was too late.

“Oh my god, what have I done?” Jenny thought to herself. She was on the verge of having an orgasm right in the middle of study hall. She quickly tried to rid the images from her mind, but they would not go. They clung there like a desperate man clinging to a rope. Her thighs squeezed shut hard, and Jenny could feel her juices seeping from her. When the first wave hit her, it was so hard that Jenny suddenly shot back in her desk chair, causing it to screech loudly across the tiled floor. One or two people turned to look back, and somehow Jenny just managed to smile at them before they turned back around to whatever they were doing. Meanwhile, wave after delicious wave rippled through her young body, and to Jenny’s credit, she managed to keep from making a sound. When it was over, Jenny raised her book a bit so no one would see her panting. She finally relaxed her thighs and wiggled her ass in the chair a bit. When the bell finally rang, ten minutes later, Jenny waited until the room was almost empty before standing up to leave. When she looked down, there were three or four little drip puddles in the chair seat. Jenny grinned a bit to herself, figuring on leaving the janitor a little surprise as she exited the classroom.

When she got home, Jenny went straight to the bathroom and removed her panties. They felt more like she had peed them instead of having just came in them. Jenny washed herself off and took the panties back to her room with her. She deposited them in her hamper and, not bothering to put on a fresh pair, bounded downstairs to the den and plopped down on the couch to watch Oprah. About two hours later, Jenny was still on the couch, talking on the phone now, when her older brother, Bill, came in. He saw Jenny and raised his hand to wave at her. A few second later, Jenny realized that Bill was still standing there instead of continuing on to the kitchen as he usually did when he got home. Jenny turned to look over at him just in time to see him avert his gaze away from her before going to the kitchen. Jenny thought that was a bit odd, but then she looked down at herself and saw that as she laid there on the couch, her already short skirt had risen up her legs until it was barely covering her crotch. Her pussy immediately began to drip as she began to wonder if Bill had been checking out her legs, trying to sneak a quick peek. Had she imagined it, or could it be? She had to know for sure.