Family, A Fling, And A Funeral

Story Info
Helping my Aunt with her grief.
1.7k words
4.26
101k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is always nice to return home when serving overseas in the Marines to visit with family. This time it was good, but less than ideal. The reason for the trip was my grandfather's last couple of days due to terminal cancer. He was in good spirits as were my aunts and uncles who also were keeping my grandmother positive. An uncle's wife, Karen, was having an unusually difficult time of the situation.

Karen was only a couple years older than I, as I was the oldest grandchild and her husband, 5 years older than her, was the youngest son. Her family had various issues and she considered my grandfather like a "real" father that she did not have growing up. Karen had routinely flirted with me over the years. I always enjoyed this as she was very pretty. She had a habit of providing opportunities for me to enjoy her body, such as leaving a door open while she undressed, bending over in front of me, leaning against me and pressing her breasts into my arm. These situations I always enjoyed and was not shy in telling her.

On this evening, Karen arrived at the hospital crying, she was also very tipsy. When Karen began sobbing loudly, my grandmother started losing her composure as well. I escorted Karen out into the hall with my arm around her holding her close. In the hall, I hugged her tight, whispering comforts into her ear. Begin to gain some control, Karen pulled back in my arms slightly. As I looked down into her red eyes, she kissed me on the lips. A first, but not totally inappropriate. She lifted up on her toes to kiss me again, this time placing a hand behind my head and pulling the kiss into her. Her mouth parted and I felt her tongue brush over my lips parting them.

Pulling apart from her, we stepped back into the hospital room. My mother assigned me the task of driving Aunt Karen home. Her husband insisted upon spending what was likely to be his final night with his father. Even while walking out to the car amongst other family members, my drunk Aunt was having difficulty not touching me inappropriately. In the garage, parked right beside my parents, Karen pulled off her Jeans before putting on her seatbelt. The rest of her clothes came off during the drive and she was able to get my cock free (with a little help from me on my zipper).

I found walking my completely nude Aunt up to her door amusing. I wandered about what exactly her neighbors thought, though Karen obviously did not care. She giggled loudly as we walked and while I fought with unlocking the door while she resumed her attempts to undress me. I returned to my car gathering up her clothes. In short order, I had received calls from my Mother and from my Uncle, both requesting that I stay with her.

My Uncle informed me that he had ordered his Wife's favorite pizza, asking that I ensure she eats. Apparently not drinking all day was part of her problem. Though tempted to allow the delivery man to see my sexy Aunt nude, I was able to get a robe on her just as he pulled into the drive. I sat beside her on the couch, feeding her bite by bite. She appeared to be sobering up, was calming, and eating well for me. In fact I was surprised at just how fast she was becoming sober and coherent.

Taking her last bite, she looked into my eyes with tears building up in hers. "I am not as drunk as I have been acting, I need comforted, I need you to make love to me." We sat and talked for almost an hour. I said everything I could to comfort her while she leaned against me. I was also monitoring exactly how drunk she appeared to be. There was no way that I wanted to have a guilty conscience for having taken advantage of a drunken Aunt. She again kissed me, this time I kissed her back. As she broke the kiss, she whispered, "Please" into my ear.

I picked my Aunt up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom. Removing her robe, I laid her down on the bed. She intently watched my every move as I undressed. With a touch of guilt knowing what I soon would be doing with my Uncle's wife, I mumbled "this is so wrong." Karen pulled me into bed beside her. Karen began telling me of how she spent many nights before making love fantasizing with my Uncle about her seducing me. He encouraged her fantasies putting on a Marine camo uniform shirt of mine that they had taken for that purpose, prior to making love with her. She pulled from the a dresser drawer (appeared to be their "toy" drawer) several pictures, one of me and one of my uncle, nude except for the same Uniform shirt that I had been wearing in the picture. His hard cock rising from under my shirt and the assurance that he had even suggested that a night with me might just help her grief, absolved me from any pangs of guilt.

I kissed her passionately, working my lips over her body. Her breasts were wonderful. Karen was well endowed and had loved to tease me with glimpses of her breasts and "accidental" brushing them against me. I now had opportunity to give them the full attention they deserved. Her areolas were large and dark, becoming darker with my kisses. Her nipples enlarging and hardening before my lips had even made it to them. They were obviously very sensitive, eliciting moans and squirming from the first contact with my lips. I knew my lingering on her breasts were not excessive, as her hands firmly held my head in place. There would be no shorting her lovely breasts their due, as she guided my lips from nipple to nipple, pressing my head in harder the longer I sucked and gently nibbled. She moaned something about my mother's breasts, but any pondering on my part was immediately distracted by her wet pussy gyrating against my side.

I took the hint kissing my way down to her pussy. Her pussy was wonderfully wet. Not only the taste and smell was wonderful, but her movements, her encouragement. Karen was very loud with her moans, her squeals approaching screams. Their next door neighbor was an ex-girlfriend of mine. My mind took on a bit of an exhibitionist attitude in performance. My tongue was not only licking that sweet cunt for my pleasure, not only was I working to increase her pleasure and screams, but licking and sucking her hard clit knowing that an ex-flame could not help but hear. Her orgasm was nothing short of wild in bucking, actually giving me a bit of a fat lip in slamming her hips into my mouth.

As my loving Aunt calmed to mild shuddering, I began working my way back up her body. Rubbing my cock hard against her already wet swollen cunt lips, I whispered in her ear. I asked if she wanted my cock, forcing her to beg me to fuck her. I had her reach down and guide the swollen head of my cock up against her vulva. Having been most recently stationed in Japan where the women tended to be smaller, I was in the habit of very slowly entering allowing the pussy to become accustomed to my cock. Aunt Karen would have none of this, with a hand on each cheek of my ass, she pulled me in hard.

Her pussy was pure heaven. I wish I could describe every movement from her, from me. I wish I could remember. It is all so foggy, all I can remember is feeling her pussy, so wet, tight, and hot. Her pussy pulling me deep. With each stroke her pussy sucking me back in. I was truly thinking with my cock, as the rest of my body was there and moving only in a supporting role to my cock. Through a haze I could see the pretty eyes of my Aunt, so hungry, through that haze I could hear echoes of her ecstatic moans of pure lust. Time had become irrelevant, I do not know if my long strokes were fast or slow, just remember the ecstasy.

A hand slapping my ass hard cleared the fog. Questions of who's hand and why had me looking around. It was of course Karen's, my pause brought commands; "Fuck me now, cum with me, fill my cunt with your cum." From this point I can remember our sex was all passion. I fucked her hard, I fucked her fast, I heard her screams of orgasm, I felt my cum pump from deep within my balls. "Fill your Aunty's little cunt!"

I awoke to Karen cuddling against my body and the phone ringing. My Grandfather had just passed peacefully. My Uncle would be home in a couple of hours. Karen, looking at an old picture of Grandpa in his WWII uniform again began to sob, "I need you one more time." From their closet I found my Marine uniform shirt and donned it. I also found their old polaroid in the toy drawer, handing it to Karen as I posed for a picture emphasizing my hard cock standing at attention. I mounted her listening to the camera timer tick away for a shot of us making love. We again made love, this time much slower, caring, and loving. As I began to dress, I looked at my lovely Aunt laying in her bed, so sweet, so beautiful. I took another, this one of her so pretty followed by a close up of her just fucked, red swollen pussy lips and my cum dripping from them.

At the funeral my Uncle shook my hand telling me thank you for taking care of Karen, easing her grief, and allowing him to have the last couple of hours alone with his Father. I placed the pictures I had taken (except for the one of Karen on the bed) in his hand. "Keep her pleased, she is a wonderful woman."