Family Acres Ch. 03a

Story Info
Daughter enjoys father & uncle identical twins.
3.5k words
4.48
289.2k
47

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another resident of Family Acres is the Crocker family, Jack and Marlene and their daughter Millicent. Jack manages a local store.

Millicent is in high school. Everyone called her Millicent except her father, who was the only person who called her Milly. She is a large girl, much like her rubenesque mother. While not sloppy fat, she definitely had a weight problem. Her round, pretty face topped a figure with large, heavy breasts, a soft stomach pooching out, wide hips and large thighs. Knowing how boys her age were fascinated with tits, she routinely wore clothing that displayed her breasts to the greatest degree possible. She also learned early that the only way she was going to get dates was to let the boys play with her big tits, and it didn't take long for her to let them play with the rest of her body as well. She lost her virginity at an early age to a high school boy four years older than she was.

She never regretted having let him go "all the way" that night at the drive-in movie. She loved the sex and didn't make her dates work too hard getting into her pants. Other than that, she was a sweet, personable girl, well liked by even the other girls who knew she was fucking their boyfriends occasionally.

On this afternoon she was in her room on the bed reading a magazine when her uncle Billy quietly entered her room. Billy is the identical twin brother of her father. She wore a loose pair of sweat shorts and a tee shirt with obviously no bra. Her big tits hung down as she lay on her side.

"Hi, honey, what are you doing home? I thought you'd be out having some fun."

"Oh, hi Uncle Billy. No, I'm not going out. No date tonight."

"I thought you had a new boyfriend. What happened?"

"We split."

"Why? Doesn't that guy know when he's got something good? I sure wouldn't let you get away. What happened?" He sat on the edge of the bed.

"Uh...well...it's kinda' embarrassing, Uncle Billy. I don't think I can tell you."

"Hey, I'm your uncle. You can confide in me. C'mon, let it out."

"Uh...okay, I guess so," she said, "When we went out about a month ago, I got all hot and let him screw me. It was a good time of the month so I let him do it without a rubber. Well, after that he always wanted to do it without a rubber, but I wouldn't let him because it was the time of the month when I could get pregnant. Now it's been a couple of weeks, and he hasn't called. My period is due tomorrow, so this would be a good time to do it without a rubber, and if we had a date tonight, I'd let him screw me as many times as he wants without a rubber. But instead, here I sit, horny as heck, with no date. Do you think I'm a bad girl, Uncle Billy?"

"Hell no! What I think is that this guy is a jerk! If it was me, I'd want to have sex with you all the time, no matter what!"

"Really?" she said in surprise. She'd never thought of her uncle quite that way.

"Yeah, really. Don't you believe me?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess so," she said softly, deciding to tease him a little. "If you could, what would you do?"

"Well, first I'd want to kiss you, like this." He leaned over and kissed her on the mouth. Her lips immediately parted and her tongue searched for his. When they parted he was breathless.

"Wow, I didn't expect that. You're quite a kisser, Millicent."

"You, too, Uncle Billy. I really liked it. Let's do it again. What else would you do if you could? I mean, you're my uncle and all, so we really can't do anything."

"I'd like to touch you when we kissed." This time she dropped back on the bed when their lips locked and put her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly, sucking on his tongue. She felt his hands move to her tits and begin to squeeze them gently. She moaned and hugged him even tighter.

When their mouths finally disengaged, they both were out of breath. His hands remained on her breasts. "You know what I'd really like right now? I sure would like to see them." She nodded and pulled the tee shirt over her head. Her big, soft tits spilled out. Without saying anything his hands went back to them and he held them up and out so that the nipples protruded. He leaned forward and sucked each one. Millicent gasped when she felt his warm mouth and tongue cover her nipples, first one, then the other.

"Oh, God, that feels so good, Uncle Billy." He continued sucking her tits, squeezing them as if he were milking them. When they pulled apart to catch their breath, he asked, "I've told you what I would do if I could. What would you do? It's your turn to say."

She looked embarrassed. "I couldn't say, Uncle Billy. It's not nice."

"That's not fair. If you won't play the game, then I'm leaving." As he started to rise she blurted quickly, "I'd want to open your pants and see your penis." She looked down at the floor.

"Then why don't you?" he said quietly and moved so that he was standing in front of her at the edge of the bed. Millicent, still not looking up at him, shifted and sat on the edge of the bed. She undid his belt and unzipped his pants. He pushed them down. She could see from the bulge in his underpants that he was at least partially erect. She stopped.

"Go ahead, honey. I want you to," he said softly. She pulled his shorts down and his prick sprung out directly in front of her face. She sat silently, looking at it. "Does it look nice to you?"

She nodded. Her uncle stepped out of his shorts and quickly pulled his shirt off. He was now completely nude, standing in front of her again, his penis now fully erect. "You can touch it if you like," he said in a quiet voice, "Do you want to?" Millicent nodded and slowly wrapped her fingers around his prick. She began stroking him slowly.

"Oh, Uncle Billy, it looks so nice and it's so warm. It's bigger than my boyfriend's."

"Do you play with your boyfriend's prick a lot?" She nodded. "What else do you do with it?"

"I like to kiss it and suck it." She leaned forward and took it into her mouth and started sucking while she continued to stroke it. Her uncle moaned and grasped her head in his hands as he began to fuck her mouth.

"Oh, God, honey, that feels so good. I want to kiss your pussy. I want to suck on you. Will you let me?"

She pulled her face back and looked up at him. "I don't know. I know it would feel really good but you're my uncle and all. I mean, isn't that wrong?"

"No, baby, it isn't. We love each other, and it's just a natural part of our love, to want to be close to each other." As he spoke he gently pushed her back on the bed and pulled her sweat shorts down her legs. She shifted so that she was now on her back on the bed. Billy spread her legs and began to kiss the inside of her big thighs. Her pussy was shaved, and he soon was covering her hole with his mouth and massaging her clitoris with his tongue. Millicent groaned and pulled his head tighter against her cunt as she opened her legs as wide as she could.

"Don't stop Uncle Billy. Don't stop. It feels so good. Uh!" she grunted as the first surge of her climax hit her. "I'm cumming, Uncle Billy! I'm cumming! Oh God! UUuuuuuuuuuung!"

When she stopped quivering, he began to kiss her belly. She moaned again when he tongued her belly button. He moved further and was again sucking her tits, milking them with his hands. When his mouth covered hers, she could taste her own cum on his lips. He lifted his upper body up and looked down at her. He could see the heat in her eyes. He moved his hips so that the tip of his prick was pushing slowly into her pussy.

"Do it, Uncle Billy," she gasped, "stick it in. Fuck me, Uncle Billy! Fuck me!" She pulled her legs up and back, spreading them as far as possible and looked down between her tits to watch his prick slide into her. "That's it. That's it." She murmured, "Oh God, that's so good!"

He lowered himself down on her as he sunk into her. "You feel so good, baby," he muttered, "You're so soft. Your tits are so big. Your belly is so soft and warm. Oh shit, I'm going to fuck you." They began to fuck in rhythm, rocking back and forth, both moaning and grunting softly as he thrust in and out of her. She had her arms around his neck and her legs locked behind his, arching up to meet him with each thrust.

After several minutes Uncle Billy gasped, "I'm gonna' cum, baby. I can't wait any longer."

"Do it in me, Uncle Billy. Cum in me......OOoooooooo," she moaned as he grunted and she felt his cum squirting into her pussy. "Deep Uncle Billy ... get it in deep .... Oh God!!"

After he finished, Billy lay on top of her for a short time before rolling off to one side. They were both out of breath.

"Oh, God, that was so good," Millicent mumbled, "I've never been fucked like that. It was the best ever!"

"I'm glad you're not sorry you did it," he replied, "What are your plans for the rest of the afternoon?"

"Mom and Dad won't be home for a couple of hours," she said with a wicked smile, "and I plan to stay right here in this bed." Her hand crept over and began gently playing with his limp dick. "Tell me, are you and my Dad really identical twins? I know I have a hard time telling you apart sometimes."

"Yeah, we are. People used to say that no one but our mother knew which was which. We had a lot of fun with it over the years, particularly with your mother."

"Mom? What kind of fun?"

"Well, when your Mom and Jack started dating, they hit it off right away and had sex on their first date. After a month or so, I bet Jack that we could fool her and she wouldn't know the difference. So I took Marlene out on a date. She thought she was with Jack. Well, we started necking and before you know it, we're in bed, fucking like crazy. Your mom thought I was Jack. And let me tell you, honey, your mom is an incredible lover, so I know where you got your horny talent from because you fuck just like she does. Anyway," he continued, "we pulled that trick on her several times until she figured it out, but she wasn't mad. She thought it was great, and your Dad and I have been screwing her ever since."

"Holy Cow! You fuck my mother, and my Dad doesn't care?!"

"Not only doesn't he care, but lots of times we're both screwing her at the same time. The only difference between Jack and me is that he had a vasectomy and I didn't, so I'll have to use a rubber with you when the time of the month isn't right."

"But I don't want you to," she blurted out, "I loved feeling you cum in me. What about your wife, Aunt Paula. Does she know?"

"Yeah, she was pissed off when she first found out but then Jack and I pulled a switch on her one night and when she realized it was Jack fucking her, she liked it. So we switch wives and sometimes all four of us are in the bed at the same time. It's great."

By this time the conversation and Millicent's hand had made him hard again. He slipped his hand between her legs, which she quickly spread, and began fingering her."

"Oooo, that feels good, Uncle Jack. What did you mean that you and Daddy screwed Mom at the same time. In different holes?"

"Yeah. Have you ever done that?"

"Uh, well, I've let a guy stick it in my ass a couple of times when we didn't have a rubber. I kinda' liked it. But I've never been screwed by two guys at once. That must feel incredible."

Billy moved his hand so that his thumb was in her pussy and his finger was pressing against her rectum. The finger slipped into her ass and he began to move both his thumb and his finger around inside her. She squealed with delight and moved her hips up and down.

She reached over and opened the drawer of her bedside table, removing a tube of Vaseline. "Here, Uncle Billy. Grease it real good. I want it in my ass." He squeezed a generous dollop out of the tube and shoved it into her asshole. Millicent rolled over and brought her knees up under her so that her ass was sticking up. Billy knelt behind her and spread her broad ass cheeks before he shoved his dick into her asshole. Millicent groaned with pleasure and reached back to spread her ass cheeks so he could get it in as far as possible."

"Fuck it, Uncle Jack! Fuck my ass! Cum in my ass!" They fucked hard until she felt her uncle stiffen and grunt as he shot his juice into her intestines. "I feel it!" she cried out, "I feel it squirting ... so good ... fuck me! .. cum in me!..."

She collapsed forward when he pulled his prick out of her. He went to the bathroom to clean up.

"You sure are like your mother," Jack said when he returned, "you both have such a nice big, soft ass and tight asshole. It's almost as good as your pussy."

"Mom and Dad will be home soon. I want to take a shower."

"Great! I'll take one with you!"

She giggled as they stepped into the shower, and of course, the first thing he did after they were soaped up was to bend her over and fuck her from behind, again filling her with his cum. Afterward, Millicent got dressed and Jack went downstairs to wait for His brother and Marlene to get home.

Marlene and Jack were surprised to find Billy in the kitchen when they came home. "Hey, little brother, what are you doing here?" Jack called Billy his little brother since Jack was seventeen minutes older. "Oh, don't mind him," Marlene said, "How are you sweetheart? We haven't seen you in a couple of weeks. Did you miss me?" She greeted him with a long, sloppy kiss.

Jack got a beer for each of them. "She just got through telling me how horny she is and we find you waiting here. Good timing! What have you been doing?"

"Well, I spent most of the afternoon in bed with your daughter."

"You must be kidding. Are you saying you fucked Milly?"

"Yep, and you ought to try it sometime. She's almost as good as Marlene." He proceeded to tell them about the afternoon.

Wow!" Marlene said, "I didn't think she was still a virgin, but I had no idea she was such a tramp. I guess I'd better get her on the pill before she gets knocked up. So you say she's almost as good as me?" Marlene had a sly smile on her face. "Why don't we go upstairs so you can compare notes?"

They went to the master bedroom. Before long all three were naked and Marlene was lying on the bed while Billy ate her pussy and she was sucking Jack's dick. She pulled her face away and told Jack, "You know, honey, it might be a good time for you to pull one of your famous brother switches on your daughter. She's down there in her room knowing full well what we're doing and probably playing with herself and expecting her Uncle Billy to pay her another visit."

Jack smiled and walked out. When he entered Millicent's room he found her on the bed covered by a sheet and he heard the buzzing sound of a vibrator click off as he opened the door.

"Uncle Billy, I was wondering if you were going to come back. I figured you'd be down there screwing Mom." Jack put his finger to his lips, signaling for her to be quiet. He said nothing but opened his robe and dropped it to the floor. He pulled the sheet off her and stood gazing down at his daughter's ample body. She let him look and held her tits up for him to see. Without a word he got on the bed and straddled her in the 69 position. Without hesitation she took his erect prick into her mouth, and he lowered his mouth to her already wet pussy. She squirmed and grunted when he made her cum, but he pulled away before he exploded in her mouth. He rolled to one side. Millicent climbed over him, straddling his hardon and guided it up into her hole as she sat down on him.

Jack moaned as her heat and wetness engulfed his prick. He looked up to see his daughter's soft belly and huge tits moving slowly as her pussy felt like it was sucking his dick.

"Oh God, Uncle Billy, you're so good. I feel your dick so far up in me. I love the way we fuck."

Finally the ecstasy overcame Jack. "God, Milly, you feel so good. Your pussy is so hot and slippery."

When she heard "Milly" her eyes popped open and she froze in place as she looked down at him. Only one person in the whole world called her Milly. "Daddy? Is that you Daddy?"

"Yeah, baby, it's me, not Uncle Billy. I don't want to stop but I will if you say so. I love you, Milly."

"Oh, God, no, don't stop." She began to move her hips again. "I'm so happy it's you. I'm so happy my Daddy loves me so much he wants to fuck me. I love you too, Daddy. Fuck me. Please fuck me. Oh, God, you feel so good in me. I can't stop!" She began to bounce up and down faster and faster. Her belly shook and her big tits flopped up and down with each bounce.

"Fuck me hard ... Daddy, it's so good ... so deep ... harder ... faster ... I'm gonna' ... I'm gonna' cum! ... I'm cumming, Daddy!! ...

He felt her pussy muscles tightening and saw her belly tremble as she reached her climax. It was too much for him and he drove upward, shooting his juice into his daughter.

"I feel it!" she almost screamed, "squirting ... shooting in my cunt ... it's hot ... don't stop ... shoot it all into me ... Oh, shit!! ... OOoooooooooh......"

Exhausted, she fell forward and lay on top of her father. "I love you, Daddy. I love you so much. I love having you inside of me, cumming in me. I don't want you to ever stop doing it to me -- ever!"

He chuckled, "Don't worry. There's no danger of that. Now I think we should go see your mother.

They walked down the hall, both still naked, and stopped in the doorway to watch Billy pounding away on top of Marlene, fucking her as hard as he could. Suddenly he pulled out of her pussy and moved forward so that he was straddling her face. He stroked himself for a few seconds before his cum shot out of his prick into Marlene's wide open mouth. She quickly took the head of his prick between her lips and continued to suck as he obviously kept firing more juice down her throat. She was gurgling and swallowing as fast as she could. When he finally removed his penis from her mouth, it was shiny with her saliva and completely clean.

"Mmmmm, that was good," she said. She saw her husband and daughter standing in the door. "Hi, baby. Come give Mommy a hug." She held her arms open and Millicent ran over and hugged her mother. Marlene cradled her daughter's face in her hands and kissed her on the mouth, lightly running her tongue over Millicent's lips until they opened and the kissed long and deep.

From that day forward, Millicent had sex with at least one of them, Jack, Billy or her mother, or two or three of them every day. Her Aunt Paula eventually joined the party, and this family grew closer than any of them had ever thought it would.