Family Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
670 Followers

"Abby and I are going for a walk over in the woods, check on the wildlife. I heard that there are some deer over there." Max said sheepishly

"I think I am going to go for a swim in the sea for a change." I said, smiling.

"Nobody goes in the sea Mike, they all go in the pool the beach is always empty you know that." Mum said.

"Oh good then I can get an all over tan then." Angel said laughing at the shock on mums face.

"Ohh yeah great idea." Alex said. "You two can go further up the beach though." She looked at Terry and me smiling.

"Yes I think you better." Mum said. "But not too far just in case."

"Yes just in case some perv tries to grope our bodies." Alex said laughing.

Shocked mum gasped, "Alex, behave your self." She got up and went into the tent. When she reappeared she threw the car keys at dad and off they went.

Max and Abby went off towards the woods and the rest of us waited till they had disappeared "So nude sunbathing eh. Love to see that especially if some horny perv walks past. " I said laughing.

Laughing Alex was still looking in the direction that Max and Abby had gone. "Later." She said. "For now I think we should keep a close eye on our baby brother and sister. Discreetly of course."

"Nooo. You don't think they are at it do you? Really." Terry sad

Angel jumped up and said "There is only one way to find out. Come on."

We quickly locked everything away and ran to catch up with Max and Abby. Luckily they were just strolling so it wasn't long before they came into view. We followed at a distance until they entered the woods. As we had been coming here for so many years we new these woods like the backs of our hands so as Max took each turn we had good idea where they would end up. The surprising thing was the minute they entered the woods they held hands.

Even though we called this 'The Woods' it was in fact a huge forest. Tucked away in the heart of this forest was a secluded spot that unless you knew it was there was very easy to miss. Once you had scrambled through the brambles and climbed through a hole in a chain ling fence you came out onto a huge clearing. All the trees had been felled years ago the area had been allowed to go wild. It was kept in order by the local council so while there was a lot of plants and meadow grass the surrounding bramble had not been allowed to encroach. It was a really nice quiet spot and just off to one side was a copse of small trees where you could be completely alone. Max and Abby headed straight for the copse.

We four settled down some distance away, looking at each other but not saying anything for about ten minutes then Angel stood up and slowly crept towards the copse. The rest of us following silently behind her. As we approached we could here Abby moaning, and the moans were not of pain. Creeping closer we found a spot where the trees had thinned a bit and we could clearly see Max and Abby naked in the 69 position.

Alex was ecstatic, she held her thumbs up and her smile was overflowing with' I told you so'. We watched for sometime and I have to say I was surprised to see how good they were together. Obviously they had been doing this for some time as they seemed to know each others bodies really well.

Terry tapped each of us on the shoulder and beckoned us to follow him. We crept away for a short distance and sat down. "We wait here till they appear. Give them a chance to sort themselves out. We all have to remember that they have a special relationship and they may not want us to encroach on that. I for one think we should allow them to decide what they want to do and that we should not try to influence them. Whatever they decide we must support them. Ok?"

We all nodded agreement and lay back in the grass taking in the sun and peace of this small secluded part of the world. After a while we could hear giggles and noises coming from the copse and it wasn't long before they appeared in the open. The minute they saw us they knew they had been caught out.

"Come and sit down" Terry said, smiling but with a degree of authority.

Max and Abby were just so embarrassed they couldn't do or say anything. We waited till they had sat down. Angel put her hand over Abby's and Alex did the same to Max. All the time Max held onto Abby, both looking down at the grass.

"Max?" Angel said quietly.

"What!" Sharp, almost in tears.

"Talk to us Max, Abby please talk to us." Alex this time.

"What do you want us to say?" Abby asked, "You want us to say nothing happened? Well it did. I love Max and he loves me."

"Thank god for that." Terry said, smiling. "I would hate to think you did all that and you hated each other."

The four of us laughed which seemed to relax things a little. I moved behind Alex and pulled her toward me, her back leaning on my chest. I moved my hand over her shoulder and slipped down the front of her thin top till I cupped her breast in my hand. Terry saw what I did and he and Angel copied.

"You not the only one's here that loves their sister or brother you know." I said quietly.

"Mmmm that feels nice Mike." Alex said.

Max looked over at me the same time as Abby did. Their eyes shot wide open and nearly popped out of their heads when they looked at Terry and Angel. "What....you mean....all of you...?"

"Maybe not as long as you two but yes, all of us, together." Alex said moving her hand behind her so she could play with my erection.

"Wow, really. Oh wow I thought you would go ape on us." Abby said, jumping up and throwing her arms round first Alex and then Angel, almost poking my eye out in the process. "We have wanted to say something for so long but didn't know how you would all be with it."

"As long as you're protected and being sensible none of us have a problem with it." Alex said.

"You're a lucky sod Max. I have always fancied Abby but never done anything about it." I said. Abby went bright red.

"Well maybe you should have cos she's always telling me how she would have liked you to be her first." Max said with huge smile, "Maybe now she will stop going on about it and fuck you at last."

"Max!" Abby said all embarrassed.

"And you Max?" Angel asked, "Is it only Abby you have lusted after?"

Before he could stop it his eyes shot towards Alex. "Max I am deeply hurt." Angel said in mock pain.

"No please I....well...oh fuck it. I have been wanking over both of you for years. That's how Abby and I got together in the first place. She caught me one night listening at your bedroom door when Colin used to stay over. She told me then that she had done the same a couple of times. We went back to my room and well, it started off by watching and really progressed from there."

"That's going back quite a while." Angel laughed. "We only started last night. Alex only this morning."

"Wow really. What happened?" Abby asked all wide eyed

Angel looked to each of us for the nod, which she got. She told the story up to when dad walked in.

When Angel continued Abby gasped. "Bitch, you fuckin bitch. I have wanted dad for years. I used to get on his lap just so I could feel his cock rubbing on my legs and you go and fuck him. Bitch" While the language was sharp Abby was smiling all the time and gave Angel a playful slap.

"Well I am sure you can have him now if you want." Angel said and told her about the morning episode.

"Well it would seem that for now at least we have been paired off." Terry said, "I fucked Alex this morning but not Angel so I think it's time to correct that error, and as we all now Abby is gagging to gag on Mikes cock and Max is hard at the thought of sucking on Alex pussy."

We all sat totally still for a second and then suddenly Terry pushed Angel to the ground and we all just dived at our designated sister/brother. This was not a making love session. This was a frenetic orgy of unleashed passion. We each did the brother/sister we had wanted to do for so long. The air was full of sucking fucking and sloppy noises, mixed with a fair mix of moans and groans. While it was frenetic it was brief. Half an hour saw us all lying naked and exhausted, for now.

After a while Abby sat up and said, "I am so fucking hungry." I stood up and dangled my cock in front of her Terry and Max quickly did the same. "No, you bastards, for food. I will eat all that cock later believe me. And you two as well, don't think I don't know about your little pussy parties." As she said it she put her arms around her two sisters and hugged them. We three brothers watched for a moment and then we formed a group hug.

"Ok guys lets get dressed and get some food. Then maybe some skinny dipping on the beach. What do you reckon?" Terry said

We all cheered and started to get dressed. Alex picked up her panties and said, "Well, I don't think I am going to bother with these anymore eh girls." With that she threw them into the brambles. Abby and Angel followed her example and as they flew through the air us boys let out a big cheer.

"Now you three." Angel said, hands on hips. The other two girls smiled and watched, waiting.

"Fine by me" Max said in a minute all boxers and panties were piled on the brambles.

We were like a bunch of school kids as we got dressed. We laughed and joked and messed about all the way back to the tent site. Mum and dad had been back a while it seemed and were sipping at beers. The girls went into there respective tents and changed into there bikini's while us boys grabbed a few beers and some snacks to take to the beach. Once the girls were changed it was our turn. Five minutes we waved to mum and dad as we strolled down to the beach.

"Take care you girls and you boys make sure they are safe." Mum called.

"Oh we will mum." We all shouted and again burst into giggles.

Five minutes later we were all naked and splashing around in the sea. While a fair bit of touching and playing around went on none of us made any serious attempt at any other form of sex, except maybe a quick blow job under the water. Slowly we all got out of the water and laying our towels out lay on the beach and sun bathed. I don't know if anyone walked past but I didn't hear anyone. We just lay and enjoyed being naked in the sun with each other for ages.

"What's this? What's going on? What did I tell you about taking care?" Mum said quietly.

We all jumped up together and made stupid attempts to cover ourselves. "Don't be sill." Mum laughed, "I've been her for ten minutes, and anyway I have seen those things since you babies boys. As for you girls, well...."

"Love the bikini mum, real cool" Alex said. The other girls all voiced their approval.

Mum pulled at it a little but smiled, "Yes well your father liked it. I'm not so sure."

"Well you can always take it off mum." I said laughing

"You cheeky sod. Do you think I wouldn't cos you're all here?" She said, half looking at dad who just looked at us and smiled.

"Off, off, off" Angel chanted. Of course we all joined in.

"Oh I see ganging up on mum eh. Well you asked for it." Mum said laughing and, seemingly before she could change her mind, reached back and undid the clip, her thin top dropped to the sand.

I just couldn't take my eyes off her tits. They hardly moved and inch. Standing proud with such huge nipples. "Wow mum you're fuckin gorgeous." I said, the words coming out before I could stop them.

"And some." Terry agreed Max just sat open mouthed, pushing his towel into his lap.

"Mike! You'll get me embarrassed. Don't keep staring at my....me like that."

"Oh don't worry mum, we all know he's staring at you tits." Abby said, We have had that problem with him for years. He is right though you have a great body."

Alex laughed out loud, "Yes poor old Max is desperately trying to cover his hard on."

"Alex!" Mum said shocked, glimpsing in Max's direction, "Max? You haven't, have you?"

"Aww mum I'm sorry." max stammered, a huge smile on his face, "I don't think I have ever been turned on so much in all my life. It hurts."

"Max I'm your mother. You can't be....well you just can't. I think I better put my top back on."

She bent down to pick up her top but before she could Angel had grabbed it. "Oh no you don't. In fact you may as well take the rest off and get it over with, you too dad."

"No. Now that is enough Angel give it to me please." Mum said, really not sounding too certain of anything. "Alan tell them."

"Don't bring me into this." Dad said, "I agree with them." With that he dropped his trunks to the ground stepped out of them.

"Come on guys I think she need some help." Angel jumped up and made a grab for mum, missing by and inch as mum pulled away. The rest of us jumped up and started chasing mum, she was laughing and giggling. Finally Terry and Angel got hold of her. Still struggling, but laughing, she fell to her knees, her head tilted forward.

As she raised her head, laughing so much she was shaking she was confronted by Max and his erection, only inches from her face. "Oh my fucking god." She said, staring at this mans meat in front of her face.

Before she could say anymore she was pulled onto her back. "Alan help me." Mum was laughing again. Dad just laughed. As she was struggling I took hold of her arms with Terry while the three girls pinned her legs down. Max went to his knees between her wide spread legs, staring at his mothers body.

"Max, pull them off." Alex laughed.

Max seemed to be in a daze, "I'm sorry mum." he said quietly, "I just gotta do this. I have dreamt of doing this for so long, I may never get the chance again." he slowly moved forward and with a hand either side of mum lowered his mouth to mums huge nipple.

"Max no. Alan stop him, ohh god" mum said, certainly not convincing anyone that she meant it.

Max took mums nipple into his mouth and sucked on it hard; playing his tongue on it then moved to the other one.

"Oh god, oh my god, harder do it harder." Mum moaned lost in the sensations that her baby boy was giving her.

Max moved back, a huge smile on his face. "They are just so fuckin tasty, something to really chew on." Looking down he noticed that the bikini pants were wet, "Mother your pussy is all juiced up." He reached up and hooked his fingers into the waistband, slowly pulling them down.

"No Max. Oh fuck..." She let out a moan as the wet pants pulled away from her pussy.

The girls allowed Max to pull the pants off. Not that mum was fighting anymore and as he again took her nipple into his mouth it became obvious that mum was once again lost to the pleasure of it. As Max went down her body Terry and I took over on her nipples, the girls now sitting with dad watching the action, brushing his cock as they sat. His only surprise was when Abby took hold of his erection and started to wank him properly. Even then he just smiled and kissed her on the cheek, enjoying the attention of his three lovely daughters.

Max buried his face in mum's pussy and seemed to be licking fro all he was worth. Mums hands were now on mine and Terry's head pushing us to greater efforts. I was surprised how hard she liked to be bitten on those huge nipples. It didn't take long for her to start moaning loudly and pushing her pussy into Max's face. Faster and faster she pushed, Terry and I trying to keep up with her rhythm, biting on her nipples each time she pushed up.

"Oh god no. You can't do this. I'm your mother. Oh fuck don't you dare stop now ohh god yes that's it. Oh you naughty children, please me my boys please your mummy. Ohhhh yeeeesssss," With a final huge thrust upwards her body lifted off the ground and her pussy flooded over Max's face. After a moment she sgain started to push upwards into his face until her orgasm had passed and she collapsed into the sand.

"Enjoy that Max?" Dad asked.

"Oh fuck me yes. I have wanked over that pussy so many times and now I finally get to suck it. I'm in heaven." He fell back into the sand a huge smile on his juice covered face.

"He's not the only one who enjoyed it. Judging by the look on mums face." Alex said.

Mum had not moved since her orgasm, now she sat up and looked around at her family. She put her arms around Terry and I and kissed us both on the cheek. The girls moved in close behind and in front of her and we had group hug, all but Dad who looked on and smiled and Max who was still gazing skyward.

Angel Pulled away from mum and moved over to Max. "I want to taste that juice Max." With that she kissed Max and licked all of mum's juice from Max's face. By the time she had finished Max again had a huge erection.

Finally dad joined mum and kissed her on the mouth. "So. What do you think of our family my love? Aren't they just perfect."

Mum laughed. "Did you know this was going to happen?" She said looking at dad.

"I knew.... Something, shall we say, but nothing about what just happened. That was all there idea."

"Well I think we should go back to the tent and have a little chat about this, Don't you?"

Dad looked around at us all and as we all nodded said, "Yes I think you may be right."

The air seemed to have got a little serious so quietly we all got dressed and made out way back to the tent. The way the campsite was set up served us really well as each pitch was separated by a thin hedge about six foot high. Luckily for us the two pitches either side of us were free so we could chat openly and not be over heard. We all took a beer and a seat and waited for mum to settle.

"So." mum said, "Alan, would you like to let me know what I have been missing and how long it's been going on."

Dad told mum about last night and she seemed surprised that it had not been going on as long as she thought. "You all seem like you have been doing it for ages." She said.

"Well if we are being honest, which I think we should be, Abby and I have been sleeping together for some time now." max said.

Mum didn't seem in the slightest but surprised. "Yes I know, well I had a huge suspicion but it didn't seem to beer hurting either of you so I left you to it. What about you others?" Mum looked at me for some reason, probably because terry was always at sea, I would have the most opportunity.

"No mum I promise not till last night, and even that was a surprise, to all of us I think." I said. Angel and Terry murmured their agreement.

"So what are we going to do about it?" She asked nobody in particular.

"Ok. Let's sort this out properly." Dad said. "Right now I think we all need to know how you feel about things Amy."

Mum nodded her head and tilted it slightly. For what seemed ages she said nothing, just looked around at each of us. "Ok." She said suddenly, "I think I have to say that I haven't....enjoyed being eaten so much for a long time. No offence darling."

Dad smiled but said, "And...."

"And I thing I would like to check out the rest of my kids before I decide who the best pussy licker is." She laughed as she said.

The effect on all us was ecstatic. We flew at her and hugged and kissed her till we nearly pushed her off her seat, then we kissed and hugged each other.

"However...." Mum said finally, "We could have a problem in these tents. I get the feeling that things could get quite noisy. Maybe we should try and get a chalet or something."

"Oh yes cool," Abby said, "Then we can just push all the beds together and a huge family fuck fest." As serious as she meant it, coming from quiet little Abby it sounded so funny we all burst out laughing.

"Ok I will have a word at the office and see what they have available. I will have to make up story or other but hopefully they will have something we can use. In the meantime get stuff sorted to move and I will be back ASAP. Amy would you come with me?"

Mum got up and took dads hand, smiling at him as they walked off. In between touching and sucking each other we managed to get stuff ready to move. Half an hour after leaving mum and dad returned smiling.

Mikro
Mikro
670 Followers