Family Affairs Ch. 28

Story Info
Dianna has second thoughts.
797 words
4.5
42k
4
0

Part 28 of the 53 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County XIX: Family Affairs

Chapter twenty-eight

Dianna walked around in a daze most of the day, going from class to class, going through the motions, but really out of touch.

Matt commented on how out of it she seemed it at lunchtime. "You OK, Dianna?" he asked. "You seem, I don't know, kinda far away."

"It...it's just this has been a pretty confusing week for me," Dianna told him. Was it ever!

"Hey, look, if there's anything I can do to help," Matt said, "just let me know."

Dianna smiled at him. "You really mean that, don't you?" she asked.

Matt smiled back at her and nodded. "Of course I do," he replied. "That's what friends are for."

Dianna knew he meant well, but what would he do if he found out she was having a Lesbian affair with Miss Conklin? Would he still be her friend, then? She doubted it. He'd probably be disgusted with her. She couldn't tell him, she didn't want to lose him as a friend and she didn't have any friends to spare.

Dianna didn't have to tell Matt about her relationship with the gym teacher. Ricky picked up the gossip from Lisa Dutile, the last girl who'd enjoyed Miss Conklin's favors. Lisa, an extremely jealous and vindictive young woman, was trying to get even with both Miss Conklin and Dianna for what she felt was a snub. And, since she didn't think she'd be able to do anything to Miss Conklin, she decided to get even with Dianna.

"Did you hear?" she said told Ricky breathlessly as they walked down the hall between classes. "Miss Conklin gave Dianna a ride home from the game last night."

"I saw her getting in Miss Conklin's car," Ricky replied.

"You know what that means, don't you?" Lisa continued.

"No," Ricky said. He was getting a little tired of Lisa.

"For a guy who's supposed to be with the program, you're pretty dumb, aren't you?" Lisa said.

Ricky stopped, grabbed her arm, and yanked her around to face him. "What the hell are you talking about?" he asked. He'd never liked Lisa much, now he remembered why.

"Miss Conklin likes girls," Lisa said softly.

Ricky's forehead wrinkled. "You mean she...she's a...?" he stammered.

Lisa grinned and nodded. "The word is Lesbian..." she said. "The super-sexy gym teacher you guys are all creaming your jeans over, is a Lezzie. She likes girls, not boys."

Ricky was dumbfounded. "And...and Dianna went with her last night?" he murmured. He couldn't believe it. Dianna had sure acted as if she liked boys when she was with him.

Having been apprised of what he thought was a juicy piece of gossip, Ricky couldn't wait to tell Matt. Since his capacity for close relationships was limited, he had no idea how strongly his friend felt about the girl and didn't realize how much his comments about Dianna would bother Matt.

They were in the Chemistry Lab, working on a project, when Ricky finally had an opportunity to give Matt the news.

"May be you waited too long," Rick said. "I don't think you're gonna get Dianna now."

Matt had no idea what Rick was talking about. "What the heck is that supposed to mean?" he asked.

"Conklin got her last night," Rick told him.

"Conklin got her. Swell," Matt said. "Am I supposed to know what you're talking about?"

"Jeez, Den, don't you know? Conklin's a Lezzie," Rick informed him. "I thought everybody knew that. Dianna's her new honey."

"Look..." Matt said. He stopped and took a deep breath. He had never been closer to slugging his friend than he was right then. "I don't care what kind of crap you heard about Dianna. I don't want to know about it."

"Shit!" Rick replied. He was hurt. He thought the news was pretty exciting. After all, he'd never known a real-life Lesbian before. "If that's the way you're going to be, Den, you can get fucked." He laughed. "I guess in your case, it means you probably can't get fucked."

Dianna had cheerleading practice after school, so Matt didn't get to talk with her. He didn't know how he felt about what Ricky told him. So what if Dianna was gay? It wasn't as if she was his girlfriend or anything. He liked her and enjoyed spending time with her, and they were friends. "Lesbians have friends, too, don't they?" he asked himself as he drove along.

Matt had other things on his mind. That afternoon Rick was leaving for his visit to State right after school, which meant that he had Mary all to himself for the entire weekend, a weekend which offered some incredibly exciting prospects. He stepped on the gas, impatient to be home.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers