Family Affairs Ch. 31

Story Info
Matt & Mary enjoy their private weekend.
1.2k words
4.66
41k
5
0

Part 31 of the 53 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County XIX: Family Affairs

Chapter thirty-one

Matt woke up and looked around. It was dark outside and the only light in the room came from the partly-opened door to the bathroom.

Mary lay next to him on her side, with her back to him. It was warm in the room, and she'd tossed the covers off. He gazed at the curve of her back, the rounded curves of her luscious buttocks and legs, and felt himself growing hard.

He moved against her, his rigid penis insinuating itself into the cleft between her nether cheeks as he did, felt the warmth of her silken skin and smelled the fresh scent of her hair.

Mary moaned softly and pressed her bottom back against him. He slid his hand down the soft slope of a magnificent breast and felt the nipple erecting against his palm.

"Oh, Matt!" Mary groaned and stretched, tightening her buttocks, clenching his blood-engorged wand between them as she did. "Looks like someone's wide awake!"

Matt felt fantastic. The pressure of her buttocks on his erection was making him wild. It seemed like each time they made love, it happened in a different and more exciting way. He began to move his hips, surprised at how good it felt. If he kept this up too long, he might come!

"Baby,,," Mary purred, her body already aquiver from his insistent caresses, "that feels incredible!" Her affair with him had been an education for her, too. He'd helped her discover erogenous zones she never knew she had.

Matt's rigid penis, thrusting between her buttocks the way it was, felt surprisingly good! The tip kept brushing across her anus, making her tremble as it moved toward the base of her vagina.

"Oh!" she thought, "I didn't know it could feel that good to have your as touched." She lay there, enjoying the sensations and another, wilder, thought flashed into her head. "I wonder what it would feel like to have him in me there!" The idea was so thrilling it made her shudder. She moaned softly.

"You like this?" Matt asked. He was rolling a rigid nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"Oh! Yes!" Mary replied. "It's heavenly!" She wanted more, though. She wanted that delicious shaft inside her. She raised her leg and hooked it back over his. "Yes!" she groaned as the tip of his erection plowed between her juicy vaginal lips. "There, that's better, much better!" She slid her hand through the rich thicket of her pubic hair and guided the tip of the mighty poker so that as Matt thrust forward, it slid into her, filling her, thrilling her.

"My darling!" she moaned, "Oh, my darling!"

Matt felt her hand on his erection, then he felt warmth and dampness engulf it as it easily entered her body. He began moving his hips and felt the spiral of delight begin.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!" Mary chanted, "Take me! That's it, Matt! Take me!"

Matt did just that. At the same time he moved his hand from her breast to her groin, found the erect little finger there, and began stroking it.

"Ah!" Mary cried, enraptured, "Oh, yes! Oh, yes!" It was going to happen! Soon!

Matt felt the signs as his body prepared to unleash itself. Deep inside him, the pulsations began, excitement swelled, blossomed, and grew, filling his whole being.

"Mary! Oh, God! Mary!" he cried, his thick cream blasting out of his throbbing wand.

"Yes! Yes!" Mary cried in return as her lover's torrid fluids splattered her insides, taking her over the top. "Come, Darling! Come! Take me! Take me! Yes! Ah! Yes!"

Afterward, they lay on their sides looking at each other. Mary leaned over and kissed Matt. "You make me feel better than I ever believed it was possible to feel," she whispered.

Matt blushed.

They snuggled against each other a little longer, enjoying the warmth of having their bodies in contact. Finally, Mary rolled on her side and propped herself up on her elbow.

"We need to talk," she said.

"About what?" Matt rolled on his side, facing her. "I thought we already talked about that stuff."

"We did talk about some things," Mary said. "But there are others we didn't discus."

Matt looked puzzled. "Like what?"

"Well, what about Ricky?" Mary said.

"Damn, I never thought about him," Matt said. "Yeah, I guess that is a problem, isn't it?"

Mary nodded. "I don't know what to do about him," she said. "Part of me thinks we ought to tell him before he figures it out on his own, but part of me is scared, too."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Matt said. "I'm not so sure he'd be happy if he found out."

"I'm not sure he would be, either," Mary said. "Maybe...maybe we should wait until after my divorce from Tom is final, then..."

"Maybe that's what we ought to do," Matt agreed. He smiled. "You know, when you mentioned your divorce, it made me think of something."

"What's that, my darling?" Mary asked.

"Well, after...after you're divorced, we...we could get married, couldn't we?" he asked.

"Oh, Matt, I don't know," Mary replied. She loved the fact that he thought he wanted to marry her, but she wasn't positive that was a good idea, or even a realistic one.

Matt made a face. "Why can't we get married after you're divorced?" he asked. He started to cares one of her breasts. "We love each other, don't we?"

"Uh..." Mary stammered. His caress was very distracting. "Well...we, uh..." His maddeningly delightful caresses continued. God, his touch was driving her wild! It always did!

Mary decided it would be better to talk about this some other time, pushed Matt onto his back and began to cares and stroke him. Her lips moved down over his body and onto his penis. She loved how it swelled and grew in her mouth.

"God!" Matt groaned. "My God, Mary! That feels so good!" His hips turned and twisted as thrills roared through him.

Mary continued to pump his erection with her hand as she moved to straddle his legs. Then she raised her hips, and, still holding onto his shaft and dropped down, impaling herself on him.

"Oh! Matt!" she hissed. "What am I ever going to do with you?"

"That," he groaned, his hips driving off the bed, forcing his shaft farther into her warmth and wetness. "Just keep doing that! Oh, God, does that feels awesome!"

Mary continued to ride him, her hips rising and falling. Once again, the experience was different, new, and unbelievably exciting.

Matt found he had a spectacular view with Mary on top. Her breasts bobbed and bounced as she rode him, her rigid nipples drawing imaginary circles in the air.

Mary liked it, too, but for other reasons. She could feel his pleasure pole lashing her insides.

Matt reached up and cupped the jellied orbs in his hands, his thumbs rubbing the tips. Mary's head lolled back, her eyes closed, and her mouth hung open while gasps and groans of excitement poured from her.

"Matt! Matt!" she cried after a while. The movements of her hips became more and more frantic. "Oh, God! Oh, God! Matt! I'm coming! Oh, God! Am I ever! Oh!"

"Yeah! Oh, yeah!" Matt cried in reply, blasting his spend into her, "Me, too! Me, too!"

When her need was sated, Mary collapsed atop her young man. Finally, she kissed him, then rolled on her side.

"Mary, I love you," Matt said. "I really do."

"I love you, too, Matt," Mary replied.

Still locked in each other's arms, they drifted off to sleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers