Family Affairs Ch. 44

Story Info
Matt and Mary discover something new.
1.3k words
4.66
38.3k
4
0

Part 44 of the 53 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

"Matt! Oh, God! Oh, God!" Mary groaned as she once again experienced delight at the hands of her young lover. She was bent over the counter in the darkroom and Matt was behind her, driving his swollen penis into her powerfully. They were still dressed. The minute they entered the darkroom, Matt came up behind her, slid her skirt up and, before she could do anything, he shoved his erection into her.

She'd been thinking about making love with him during the drive from the real estate office to his house so she was wet and ready when he entered her. He continued lunging into her and her body shook from his pistoning movements. Deep inside, she sensed the start of an orgasm.

"Oh! Oh! Matt! Matt! I'm... I'm going to come! Oh! Oh! I'm... I'm coming! I'm coming! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!" she cried. She felt her body begin to vibrate, then blissful waves of pleasure began crashing over her and her legs went weak. If Matt hadn't been pressing her against the cabinets, she'd have fallen.

"Yeah! Oh, yeah!" Matt cried as his insides contracted vigorously and his hot, sticky cream jetted into Mary.

Her young lover's ejaculation caused still more exultation for Mary. This was the way making love should be, the way it always seemed to be with Matt. She never knew lovemaking could be so good, and so frequent!

Matt leaned against his partner, allowing his body to calm, feeling her calm, too, as they rested. Slowly, his once-rampant penis shrank and slid from the clutching grip of her vagina.

They stood up and Mary turned to face the young man. "I love you, Matt," she said, softly, but ardently, as the juices he'd pumped into her began to trickle down her legs. She hugged him and kissed him. "I love you!"

"I love you, too," Matt replied.

"I'm all sticky. I have to get cleaned up," Mary giggled. She slipped out of Matt's embrace and headed for the bathroom, pulling her sweater over her head as she went. Her body was still tingling from the young man's delightful unexpected assault. "We've made love just about everywhere it's possible to make love," she thought as she dropped the sweater on his bed, slipped out of her skirt and laid that on the bed, too, then kicked off her shoes. "And we've done it in just about every position there is, too."

She hadn't bothered putting on any underwear when she got dressed that morning. Ever since her affair with Matt had begun she found herself becoming more and more coquettish and loved every minute of it. She never wanted to stop feeling this way!

Matt stood in his bedroom doorway, watching Mary disrobe, enjoying every minute of it. When she entered the bathroom, he quickly shed his clothes and went to join her.

"I don't think I'll ever get over how beautiful you are," he commented. He was standing, nude, at the open shower door, looking at her full, perfect body, which glistened with jewel-like droplets of water from the shower.

Mary felt herself blushing. "Come here," she said and held her arms out to him. Matt moved into her embrace, his body coming against her warm, wet one, and their lips met. They stayed like that for a while; locked in an embrace, their tongues lashing, warm water beating down on them.

The kiss ended and the two lovers soaped each other's bodies thoroughly, enjoying the sensations their moving hands spread along with the rich lather. Each thought they'd been sated by the frantic joining in the darkroom, but they discovered their actions in the shower were exciting them all over again.

Mary turned to put the soap in its niche in the wall and felt Matt move against her from behind.

"He's hard again!" she thought, thrilled as his erection slid between her lush, lovely buttocks, brushing the tiny pucker of her anus.

"Oh!" Mary trilled, "Matt, that feels so good!"

Matt grabbed his erect penis and slid it up and down the cleft between his partner's luscious cheeks. His action made Mary's legs quiver and sent jolts of delight racing through her curvaceous form once more.

"Do you like that?" he asked.

"Yes!" Mary hissed in reply. "Oh, yes, darling!"

Matt cupped one of her pendulous breasts and began rolling the nipple back and forth with his thumb. His erotic assault was having the desired effect on Mary.

Matt began to thrust against her, and again the swollen purple head of his erection probed Mary's anal pucker. Without realizing what she was doing, Mary pressed back against him. She wanted him in her there! She wanted him in her ass!

"Push! Oh, God! Push! Matt! Matt, push! Put it in me! In my ass!" she cried and kept pushing back against him, feeling her tight sphincter stretch open as his erection slowly breached her virgin opening.

Matt's blood pounded in his ears as his throbbing shaft probed farther and farther into Mary's body through this new opening. He believed they'd shared all a man and woman could share, but he'd been wrong. Now his erection was going into her anus! Lubricated by the heavy lather he'd spread over her, his rigid member made slow, steady headway into his lover's unbelievably tight orifice.

Mary groaned, overwhelmed by the reality of what was happening to her. Her ass was being stretched and strained, the sensations coursing through her were a mixture of pleasure and pain. Slowly, ever so slowly, Matt's swollen penis moved deeper and deeper into her tight channel, thrilling her more and more each centimeter it advanced.

Matt grasped Mary's hips and kept up the steady pressure, continuing to push his erection inexorably into her quaking body. "So...tight," he groaned, "It feels too good!"

Then, gradually, his thighs moved against Mary's and he knew the pressure of her buttocks against his groin. He was all the way in her!

"Oh, God, Matt!" Mary's cry was a combined moan of ecstasy and pain. Never in her life had she experienced anything like what she was experiencing right now! "Oh, Matt!" she moaned.

Slowly, Matt began moving his hips. As he did, he realized it wouldn't be long before he came. "Oh, Mary, I'm gonna come!" he groaned, feeling the beginnings of those joyful spasms deep inside himself. "Oh, Lord! Mary! I'm gonna come! I-I can't wait! It feels too good!"

"Come, darling, oh, please, come!" Mary cried in reply. "Yes! Yes! Fill me! Come! Fill me!"

The friction of their contact was so sweet, her anus was wrapped so tightly around him, and it was as if she could feel every ridge of the meaty pole embedded in her. That pole had begun to throb and pulsate, and was now pumping hot cream into her rectum. She exploded into fits of joy.

"Mary! Gaah! Mary!" Matt screamed. His fingers dug into her ass.

"Oh, God, Matt! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Mary's cries echoed in the confines of the shower and she clutched at the wall desperately for support.

Later, dried off, they lay in each other's arms in Matt's bed.

"Are you OK?" Matt asked, his voice filled with concern. He was afraid he'd hurt her by doing what they'd done.

Mary kissed him. "I've never felt better!" She kissed him again. "That was fantastic!"

"We... we've done just about everything a man and woman can do, haven't we?" Matt asked.

"I guess!" Mary replied. "And everything has been so wonderful!"

Necking seemed the natural thing to do, and they did just that for a while.

"You know, Matt, we really ought to get home," Mary said at last.

"Yeah," Matt said. "Maybe we ought to get something to eat, too."

They began to dress. Mary noticed that Matt paused to watch her put her clothes on.

"I love to watch you dress," he said.

She smiled at him and chuckled softly. "I thought you preferred seeing me undress," she noted.

He nodded. "I do," he said. "But it's almost as neat watching you dress." He finished putting on his clothes. "Come on," he said. "Let's go get some food." He took her hand and led her toward the stairs.


D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers