Family Album

Story Info
Will comforts his daughter when she splits with her husband.
2.8k words
4.25
226.6k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will Robbins was relaxing at home with a drink after an arduous day at the office when his phone rang. It was his wife Carol, who he'd separated from six months before, and she sounded distraught.

"Thank God I've got you," she said. "I called your work and they said you'd already left."

"What's wrong?" Will said.

"Katy and Steve have split up."

Will was shocked. Katy was their thirty-four year-old daughter who had been married to Steve for five years and Will had thought were very happy.

"When did this happen?" he asked.

"This afternoon," Carol replied. "She came home from work and caught him in bed with her friend Amanda, so she told him to pack his bags and leave."

"Oh my God! What about Kerry?" Will said, immediately thinking about their eighteen year-old granddaughter.

"She's been sleeping over at her friend Stacy's since they broke up from school, but Katy says she knew something was going on and she never wants to speak to her father again."

"Where are you now?"

"At home. I've been with Katy for the last two hours but I had to come home because I'm meeting a client."

Carol was a freelance book illustrator who worked from home.

"Katy said she was really sorry she hasn't called you but she felt as if it was all somehow her fault. I told her that was nonsense. The guy's a bastard. He even tried to come on to me once."

Will wasn't listening. "I'm going to Katy's right now."

"She wants you to, and Will ..."

He caught the subdued tone in her voice.

"What?"

"I'm sorry we split up. It was my fault. I miss you so much."

"Can we talk about this later?" Will said. "I have to go to Katy."

"Of course," Carol said. "Will you ring me and tell me how she is?"

"Yes darling," Will said, inadvertantly adding the endearment.

He cut the connection and immediately dialed Katy's number. It was answered on the second ring.

"Daddy?" a tremulous voice asked.

"Yes sweetheart," Will said, and then feeling stupid asked, "how're you doing?"

"I want you here Daddy, right now."

"I'm on my way," Will said, slamming the phone down and rushing out to his car. It was only ten minutes from his house to Katy's. Her car was parked in the drive so he had to find a spot on the street. When he got to the front door he rang the bell. Her voice told him to come in, it was open.

Katy was sat on the couch in the living room, a bottle of Southern Comfort and glass on the coffee table. It was her favourite drink and it was a quarter empty.

Will went to sit beside her and took her in his arms. She put her head on his chest and sobbed.

"I ... I knew this was coming Daddy, we haven't had sex in over six months. I tried ... I bought some sexy undies and dirty DVDs but he just wasn't interested."

Will stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head. This was all too familiar from his own problems with her mother and he didn't know what to say.

Katy raised her face up to him and kissed him on the lips. It wasn't a daughterly kiss and he felt her tongue slide into his mouth. He knew he should pull away but he didn't want to. Then they were kissing passionately.

When they broke apart they were both panting and breathless.

"Oh Daddy," Katy said, "I've wanted to do that for so long. I want you to make love to me."

"I can't ... I'm your father," he said.

"And I'm your daughter and I know you want to," she said, tracing her fingers over his rapidly hardening cock.

"If we do ..." Will said, knowing he was going further than he should, "no-one must ever know."

"Mummy does," Katy said.

"What? How ..." Will was astonished.

"I told her this afternoon what I wanted to do with you and she said she knew. You know Mummy wants to get back with you, don't you?"

"She said something before I came over but ..."

"She wants us all to be together. She wants to do girlie things with me and for you to join in. You'd like that, wouldn't you Daddy? It's obvious," she said, tracing her fingers over his erection.

Will's cock had grown to its full ten-inch length inside his pants at the thought of seeing his wife and daughter together and fucking both of them.

"Come upstairs to bed Daddy," Katy said, standing and picking up the glasses. "And bring the bottle too."

Will was in a daze. He followed his daughter up the stairs, first making sure the front door was locked and then watching her big bottom swaying provocatively from side to side in her tight skirt. He could see she was wearing suspenders and got a glimpse of her panties.

Katy looked round to see him watching her.

"Are you looking up my skirt? You naughty boy."

In the bedroom, she went over to the window and closed the curtains, then turned on the bedside lamp.

"Pour us a drink Daddy," she said. "I feel like getting drunk tonight. I'm a bit tipsy already. I love having sex when I'm drunk. I'm a really dirty girl when I'm drunk."

Will poured them both a drink and handed a glass to Katy. She raised it unsteadily and said, "To sex with my Daddy!"

He raised his own glass and clinked it against hers.

"To sex with my daughter," he said.

"Undress me Daddy," she said, "like you did when I was a little girl."

With trembling hands Will unbuttoned her blouse.

"I'm not a little girl any more am I Daddy?"

"No you're not," Will said as he opened her blouse, revealing her enormous bust which was hardly covered by a pink bra.

"Oh my God!" he exclaimed. "Your breasts are gorgeous."

"My big tits you mean Daddy. I'm a 44GG and they're all yours."

She turned around and Will unzipped her skirt. It fell to the floor, revealing a pink suspender belt and silky pink panties.

"You've got a lovely bottom too," Will said, his hands travelling over the voluptuous curves of her ass.

"I want you in my cunt and in my bottom, and then I'm going to titty-fuck you and then I'm going to suck you until you cum in my mouth."

Katy turned round and began unfastening Will's shirt, then his pants. His big cock tented out his underpants.

"You're so big Daddy," she said, running her hands over the taught material. "I used to watch through a crack in the door when you went to the bathroom in the morning when you had a hard-on and I'd play with myself."

Katy slowly lowered her father's underpants and his ten-inch cock sprang free, bouncing before his daughter's avid gaze.

"Your huge Daddy! Your even bigger than I imagined. We're going to have so much fun together."

Katy wrapped her arms around Will's neck and glued her mouth to his, rubbing herself against him.

It was all Will could do to keep from cumming then and there, his cock squeezed up against his daughter's belly. This time when he kissed her it was with total passion. His hands were all over her, squeezing her tits and ass and putting a finger up her cunt.

"Finger me Daddy," she murmered, "Put all your fingers inside my pussy/"

They fell down on the bed still kissing and Will pushed all five fingers inside his daughter.

"I love you inside me Daddy," she said. "I can feel you right up my pussy."

"Oooh Katy," Will said, "I love your sexy pussy. You're so wet ..."

"I'm all wet for you Daddy," I want you to fuck me."

Will crawled up in between his daughter's spread thighs and brought the head of his rampant cock to her waiting pussy-hole.

"NOW!" she screamed, "PUT YOUR BIG DICK IN MY CUNT, DADDY! I WANT IT NOW!"

Will thrust himself inside his daughter. He hadn't had sex since Carol left him and, though he tried to hold back, he needed to cum immediately.

"OH MY GOD, KATY!" he cried, "I LOVE YOUR DIRTY FUCKING CUNT!" I'M GONNA CUM SOON!"

Katy knew how much her dad wanted to shoot his load of spunk into her and she wanted it as much as he did.

"CUM IN MY CUNT NOW, DADDY," she shouted, "I WANT TO FEEL YOUR HOT SPUNK SHOOTING UP MY DIRTY CUNT! I'M CUMMING TOOOO!"

"CUMMMM FOR YOUR DADDYYY!" Will cried.

His orgasm seemed to last for ages and so did Katy's. As the intensity died down, they kissed passionately, their tongues slathering together. Afterwards, he rested on top of her, taking his weight on his arms while he got his breath back and they continued kissing. Then he lay down beside her.

"Oh Daddy, that was fantastic!" Katy said. "It was the best sex I've ever had. When I was a little girl and you used to bounce me on your knee I got a funny feeling between my legs. I didn't know what sex was then and when I was a teenager I wanted you but I thought it was wrong. Now I don't care. Will you carry on fucking me Daddy?"

"There's nothing I'd like better in the whole wide world," Will said. "You are my perfect girl."

"What about Mummy?"

"She is too. You can have more than one perfect woman, you know."

"Do you want to get back with her?"

"Only if you and I can carry on having sex together."

"Let's give her a call."

Katy picked the phone up and called her mother.

"Mum, it's Katy. We've done it. It was the best sex I've ever had. I've got Daddy's cock in my hand and it's so big. He wants you back. I'm going to let you speak to him now."

Katy passed the phone to her father.

"Will," Carol said, with a tone in her voice so that he knew she wasn't angry, "have you just fucked our daughter?"

"Yes honey," he said, "she wanted it and I want you too."

"Can I come home?"

"Yes baby, the sooner the better."

"I have to write up my notes for the client tonight. How about tomorrow?"

"I'm going to fuck Katy again tonight and then she's going to move in here with Kerry tomorrow so why don't you come round tomorrow night and bring all your stuff?"

"Are you going to fuck me?"

"I'll fuck your brains out honey. There'll be cum coming out of your ears."

"I can't wait to see your big cock again Will"

"And I can't wait to get it in your lovely pussy Carol."

"And we can share Katy's cunt. I'm so looking forward to seeing you fucking her."

"I didn't know that you liked pussy's too."

"Yes you did. I told you I'd had a few lesbian experiences before I met you."

"I'd forgotten. I'm sorry honey."

"It's OK. Can we pick up where we left off with no recriminations?"

"Yes, definitely. I will never bring up our problems again."

"Are you going to fuck your granddaughter?"

"She's only eighteen, Carol."

"I know, but she's really sexy. I bet you fancy her don't you?"

"Yes but ..."

"Never mind buts. You'd love to fuck her and I'd love to watch and I know Katy would too. Kerry's got a boyfriend called Jason who's made a pass at me. I didn't let it get any further but I know he would love to have an orgy with us. I'd love to do that. Oh Will, I can't wait to see you again."

"Tomorrow night, as soon as you can get here."

"Bye darling, Enjoy your night with Katy."

"We will. See you tomorrow."

Carol blew a kiss down the phone and Will responded. Katy was stroking his cock, which was now stiff again.

"Oh Daddy, you're so big," she said. "Are you and Mummy going to get back together?"

"Yes honey," Will said, "and I want you and Kerry to move back in with us."

"She fancies you Daddy."

"She's only eighteen, Katy."

"I know, but she's really randy. I bet you were when you were the same age."

Will chuckled., remembering how much he'd thought about sex when he was eighteen. He'd loved big breasts as much then as he still did. He'd fantasized about being seduced by an older, big-titted woman.

"Oh my God, Katy, I'd love to fuck Kerry."

"I'd love to watch you and Kerry fucking and I want to fuck her boyfriend. We're being so naughty Daddy. I told you I'd get rude when I get drunk."

"I love it that you're so rude," Will said, kissing his daughter and thrusting his tongue into her mouth. She sucked his tongue.

"I want you to tittyfuck me Daddy." Katy said.

She lay on her back and told Will to straddle her belly. He looked down at her, her huge 44GG breasts hanging on either side of her chest, the large brown nipples covering at least a third of their diameter with the teats raised like pencil erasors.

"Put your big cock in between them," she commanded.

Will lowered his cock into the sweaty valley and Katy raised her breasts to trap it. To Will it felt like being enveloped in a soft mound of pillows. He began to slide backward and forward, the huge purple head of his cock appearing out of her cleavage with each thrust. She bent her head forward each time and licked it.

"I love that Daddy," she said. "I want you to cum all over my face."

"Oh yeah!" Will panted. He was fifty-four years-old and it had been a long time since he'd had sex twice in one night. He played with his daughter's tits and varied his thrusts between slow and rapid until he knew was about to cum.

"I'm gonna cum baby," he warned her. "Are you sure you want it on your face?"

"Oh yeah, I can't wait to watch your spunk shoot out of your little piss-hole."

With a cry, Will shot his load of spunk, which would be less this time but still appreciable he knew, all over his daughter's face. It landed on her cheeks and lips, nose and eyes and even some in her hair. Katy's tongue snaked out and licked up what it could reach, the rest she gathered on her fingers and brought to her mouth.

"Yummy," Katy said, going back for more and offering it to her father, long strings of cum hanging down between them and dripping onto her tits.

"Taste your cum Daddy, it's so good."

Will did as she asked, the first time he'd ever tasted male cum. It wasn't unpleasant, a little salty, rather like a woman'' pussy juice.

He finally flopped down next to her exhausted but he'd never been the type of guy who turned over and went to sleep after sex. He pulled Katy on top of him and they kissed while he ran his hands over her bare body.

"Oh fuck, Dad, I love doing sex with you," Katy said. "You are the best lover I've ever had. I want to do it with you all the time."

"Me too," Will said. "You are such a sexy girl."

"I can't wait to watch you with Kerry"

"She might not want to do it with me."

"She does. Wait, I'll show you."

Katy got off the bed, her big bare bottom wobbling, and went out of the bedroom. She was back in a couple of minutes with a thick white leather-bound book.

"This is Kerry's diary. She writes every day and I've been reading it for ages. I think she knows."

Katy leafed through it and then started reading.

"'Went to Grandad's today and gave him a big kiss 'cause haven't seen him for over a week. I caught him looking at my titties and he blushed and got ever such a big boner in his pants. He tried to hide it but I saw. He's much bigger than Jase. I'd love to see it but how? I know he couldn't resist my titties but if I seduce him and Mummy and Grandma find out, will they be mad? Maybe I don't care.'"

Will was mesmerised. The thought of having sex with his nubile eighteen year-old granddaughter got his cock rigid again.

Katy turned to another page and carried on reading.

"'Jase and I went to his Mum's house after school. He said she was out probably fucking the young gardener. We went to her bedroom and watched some of her dirty DVDs. They were filthy! There were a couple with teenagers fucking older people. I loved them. Jase and I fucked like rabbits on his Mum's bed while we watched them, then we had to clean all the spunk off the duvet. You could smell the sex in the air even though we sprayed the room with air-freshener. I bet his mum will know what we were doing.'"

"Oh my God, Katy," Will said, "that is so sexy."

[To be continued shortly]